Author Topic: Valerie Destroying Van Halen  (Read 9184 times)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
Re: Valerie Destroying Van Halen
« Reply #25 on: April 20, 2015, 06:39:07 AM »
LIKE SAMMY SAID EDDIE IS OPPOSITE OH HIM ,SAMMY DRINKS HE GETS FT/BLOATED,WHEN EDDIE IS DRINKING BAD HE LOOKS SCRAWNYAND WEATHERED.HEALTHY LIKE NOW FULL FACE/LOOKS CLEAN AND HEALTHY

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #26 on: April 20, 2015, 06:44:21 AM »
He did get pretty rough looking before he cleaned up and got new teeth.

This is what he looked like when I saw him.  Booze, cigs and coke... bad shit.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: April 20, 2015, 10:27:53 AM »
Didn't Eddie have cancer in his mouth and have part of his tongue removed?

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #28 on: April 20, 2015, 10:31:55 AM »
THAT TOO,,,BOOZE AND CIGS HE'S LUCKY..

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: April 20, 2015, 11:08:04 AM »
I think Valerie destroys Eddie in the aging department. She looks like a hot milf.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #30 on: April 20, 2015, 11:50:28 AM »
Spoken like a true guitarist dochebag.

Thanks man! :)

Oh wait, "douchebag" not, dimebag... my bad.

And you are?

Actually, don't bother. I'm not familiar with you.. I guess cuz you havent been here long, so I did actually just stalk your posting history.

Pretty self-explanitory.

A bunch of one-liners all referring to retards, guys, something called "faggotry" etc., etc.,

So, quite simply, you are an easy-read. Nothing positive, just a bunch of put-downs, almost like you are spending most of your time trolling... and I only looked at one stinkin' page!

Enjoy your day brother.

Mike

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: April 20, 2015, 10:59:11 PM »

And you are?

Actually, don't bother. I'm not familiar with you.. I guess cuz you havent been here long, so I did actually just stalk your posting history.

Pretty self-explanitory.

A bunch of one-liners all referring to retards, guys, something called "faggotry" etc., etc.,

So, quite simply, you are an easy-read. Nothing positive, just a bunch of put-downs, almost like you are spending most of your time trolling... and I only looked at one stinkin' page!

Enjoy your day brother.

Im enjoying your posts more and more

sceagacros

• Getbig III
  • Happy holidays, have you considered suicide?
« Reply #32 on: April 21, 2015, 05:54:36 AM »
@ Dyslexic
God I hate those fender bridges, you seem to do just fine with it. And I for one enjoyed your discourse and think that Eddie , once you break down what he's actually doing, is much simpler than commonly perceived - and DEFINITELY pentatonic for the most part with a few "outside" notes.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: April 21, 2015, 10:47:11 AM »
Everyone can discuss music theory and scales but nobody can write a hit song.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: April 21, 2015, 12:16:28 PM »
He did get pretty rough looking before he cleaned up and got new teeth.
steroid hag without the muscles. ::) ::) ::) ::)
F

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: April 21, 2015, 12:55:32 PM »
Everyone can discuss music theory and scales but nobody can write a hit song.

Like bagging on Alex and his lack of rudiments...  I don't think Alex is losing sleep over what someone on GB thinks about his lack of drumming skills...

dave19

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: April 21, 2015, 01:20:12 PM »

Oh, BTW, I actually "DO" play the guitar. Yup.

I suppose that will be my saving grace... or saving face... or..  not.

Here ya go, yes it's me:

Very good, respect!

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: April 21, 2015, 01:32:13 PM »
Like bagging on Alex and his lack of rudiments...  I don't think Alex is losing sleep over what someone on GB thinks about his lack of drumming skills...

I'd bet my soul Alex has memorized Stone's Stick Control cover to cover and can play any page effortlessly.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #38 on: April 21, 2015, 04:59:47 PM »

And you are?

Pretty self-explanitory.

Enjoy your day brother.

Wow, did I ever get into your head and I didn't even try, just razzed you for the typical, know it all guitarist answer and I hit a major nerve. Relax Yngwie. :)

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #39 on: April 21, 2015, 05:05:21 PM »
Wow, did I ever get into your head and I didn't even try, just razzed you for the typical, know it all guitarist answer and I hit a major nerve. Relax Yngwie. :)

Nah, man... I'm just really passionate about music. I thought we were gonna have a discussion. Seriously...

Eddie is as misunderstood as Pitbulls man.

I'm relaxed. Obviously you can tell I've had to defend Eddie's playing more than once.... maybe you did hit a nerve, hell I don't know.

It's Getbig. Sometimes you wish you never would have logged on... ya know. You say things you don't mean, it's not you, you get pissed at yourself for being a jackass...

But seriously, in my defense, I thought we were gonna have a full-blown discussion and dissect Ed's playing. That's all.

I never come here looking for a fight. God knows I got enuff of that without the internet.

Woooooosahhhhhhhh....

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #40 on: April 21, 2015, 05:14:09 PM »
Nah, man... I'm just really passionate about music. I thought we were gonna have a discussion. Seriously...

Eddie is as misunderstood as Pitbulls man.

I'm relaxed. Obviously you can tell I've had to defend Eddie's playing more than once.... maybe you did hit a nerve, hell I don't know.

It's Getbig. Sometimes you wish you never would have logged on... ya know. You say things you don't mean, it's not you, you get pissed at yourself for being a jackass...

But seriously, in my defense, I thought we were gonna have a full-blown discussion and dissect Ed's playing. That's all.

I never come here looking for a fight. God knows I got enuff of that without the internet.

Woooooosahhhhhhhh....

Its all good brother. I play too, (or should say i used to for 20 years until physical stuff prevented me from doing it anymore).

My musical tastes have changed and I've kinda moved on from guitar and anything to do with it.

Still have a few Jems sitting in the closet collecting dust.

You shred and have talent, no doubt.

Anyway, no hard feelings. Just fuckng around like we used to razz each other back in the day.

By the way, if you ever need lessons, just let me know. ;D

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #41 on: April 21, 2015, 05:41:17 PM »

You have got to be messing around.....

If you understood music theory you would understand that Ed's whole sound is based on the blues... wow, just wow.

Do you know what a flatted fifth is? Did you know that prior to his incorporating the blues into his playing that most guys were stuck in a basic "box" of Pentatonic Scales?

I don't think I wanna check back on this thread.

Eddie is doing great these days and is at the top of his game, as lucid as he could possibly be, speaking and playing, without mistake.

Take some time away and listen to what he has to say. He is amazing today. Just amazing.

No, I'm not kidding.

Eric Clapton once said "this kid can't play the blues" after hearing Eddie play a blues song.

I'm not going to get into scales or anything of the sort because it's pointless. What I am saying is that when EVH plays the blues... it doesn't sound like the blues.

And I've heard blues.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: April 21, 2015, 05:44:32 PM »

Yes and he kept smoking. I think he vapes now.