Author Topic: Anxiety Question...  (Read 29481 times)

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
Re: Anxiety Question...
« Reply #175 on: April 20, 2015, 08:15:02 PM »
Watching the media and everything is clearly aiming for the emotional mind.  I've noticed that since this thread.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #176 on: April 20, 2015, 08:23:24 PM »
Necrosis:

How does that compare to other anxiety problems?  (Is it thought that those are present from birth?)

I mean the all-encompassing anxiety problems that the people described in this thread.

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #177 on: April 22, 2015, 08:08:40 AM »
I have been doing some self analysis about all of this and i think a lot of it comes down to not being comfortable in my own skin. Could this be the case or is that just a reason or effect of anxiety?

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #178 on: April 22, 2015, 09:41:49 AM »
I have been doing some self analysis about all of this and i think a lot of it comes down to not being comfortable in my own skin. Could this be the case or is that just a reason or effect of anxiety?

I think it's the same thing, isn't it?  If you go down the road of cause-and-effect, it only legitimizes crazy thoughts -- and you can't afford to do that.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #179 on: April 22, 2015, 09:47:39 AM »
How does that compare to other anxiety problems?  (Is it thought that those are present from birth?)

Doesn't look like there's a definite answer to this, in case anyone's keeping track.

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #180 on: April 22, 2015, 10:23:27 AM »

I'm telling you man....Get a vyvanse prescription from your doctor I had the same problems, anxiety when meeting new people, quiet as shit in all my classes, I would sweat profusely before a presentation I had to do for classes, hated the mall because of all the people, sort of depressed, gloomy outlook on life, socially awkward, couldn't concentrate for shit, never comfortable with the way I looked then I started vyvanse and I became way more social, love life, concentrate on anything, very talkative in classes, people are telling me I seem much happier now overall

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #181 on: April 22, 2015, 10:34:23 AM »
I'm telling you man....Get a vyvanse prescription from your doctor I had the same problems, anxiety when meeting new people, quiet as shit in all my classes, I would sweat profusely before a presentation I had to do for classes, hated the mall because of all the people, sort of depressed, gloomy outlook on life, socially awkward, couldn't concentrate for shit, never comfortable with the way I looked then I started vyvanse and I became way more social, love life, concentrate on anything, very talkative in classes, people are telling me I seem much happier now overall

Interesting statement, right there.

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #182 on: April 22, 2015, 11:02:28 AM »

Yes many people have noticed. Close friends and family have noticed. I've been told I am a lot happier with life and always seem to be in a good mood and have a positive outlook now

Onezy

« Reply #183 on: April 22, 2015, 11:04:33 AM »
Yes many people have noticed. Close friends and family have noticed. I've been told I am a lot happier with life and always seem to be in a good mood and have a positive outlook now

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #184 on: April 22, 2015, 11:07:45 AM »

To be fair to you, I am going to guess English isn't your first language.  Because it reads very strange.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #185 on: April 22, 2015, 11:11:59 AM »
The loss of individualism plays a part in this, you can be sure.

Antonio fella

• Getbig III
« Reply #186 on: April 22, 2015, 11:29:24 AM »
all prescriptions and drugs gonna ruin you - drop those in the trash; yes defenders will come now and say but I, I, me, me is sick hormones, me poor little me can't function, me can't w/out these drugs I'll die me me poor little me - lol DROP IT you little pussy and get on your feets bunch of little babies!

drop everything and seek answers within deep inside you it's all there - read certain books

alan watts
osho
mirdad (by mikhail naimy)
khairil gibran

love is your answer, love is the law of god - you live so you may learn how to love, and you love so you may learn how to live - there are no other laws in this world.

HTH.

and lift heavy

!

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #187 on: April 22, 2015, 08:09:58 PM »
I looked up GAD.

These symptoms for sure...

-Difficulty concentrating, or the feeling that your mind "goes blank".
(In stressful situations like if a guy picks a fight or is a prick, i like shut down. I cant think on my feet at all. After its over im like "ah why didnt i say this or thAt")

-Worrying about excessively worrying
-Distress about making decisions for fear of making the wrong decision
-Carrying every option in a situation all the way out to its possible negative conclusion (this sums up my initial post i think?)
-Difficulty handling uncertainty or indecisiveness

Haha this describes me to a T... Suggestion from my recent experience:  drop the coffee if dieting.

Lack of food alone greatly exacerbates my worries.

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #188 on: April 22, 2015, 09:48:00 PM »
Haha this describes me to a T... Suggestion from my recent experience:  drop the coffee if dieting.

Lack of food alone greatly exacerbates my worries.

Yeah man those are my main issues. Kev, any health concerns with vynasse? Does it help with presentations and just being more confident or comfortable? How did u get put on it?

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #189 on: April 22, 2015, 09:49:42 PM »
Yeah man those are my main issues. Kev, any health concerns with vynasse? Does it help with presentations and just being more confident or comfortable? How did u get put on it?

I have like 90% less social anxiety, always confident etc. pretty much the complete opposite of my symptoms. Go to the doctor and tell him you've always had trouble concentrating and you can't focus if your life depended on it

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #190 on: April 22, 2015, 09:56:49 PM »
I've been taking Welbutrin for a little over a week. The first week the doctor wanted me to take one a day. This week I'm supposed to take two a day. The information that comes with the prescription suggests that it can take a month or more to truly feel the effects. It's not a dramatic change, but I feel much calmer already. Welbutrin also helps curb addictive behavior. I notice that I am drinking less since starting this med.

The big question is will Welbutrin mess up my sex life? When I was taking a different anxiety medication, I found it difficult to have an orgasm. We'll see if I still have them with Welbutrin.

Yes, even 70 year old guys like that feeling and release every once in a while. It just not as frequent as it was when I was younger.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #191 on: April 22, 2015, 10:06:27 PM »
I hope this doesn't reflect the strength of the drugs, and that it was just miswritten:

I've been told I am a lot happier with life

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #192 on: April 22, 2015, 10:09:35 PM »

I have like 90% less social anxiety, always confident etc. pretty much the complete opposite of my symptoms. Go to the doctor and tell him you've always had trouble concentrating and you can't focus if your life depended on it

Interesting because i had an rx for adderall and i did notice somewhat more confidence and over all not giving a fuck-ness type of demeanor , but i dunno if that is healthy long term. I need something more calming

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #193 on: April 22, 2015, 10:23:30 PM »
I've been taking Welbutrin for a little over a week. The first week the doctor wanted me to take one a day. This week I'm supposed to take two a day. The information that comes with the prescription suggests that it can take a month or more to truly feel the effects. It's not a dramatic change, but I feel much calmer already. Welbutrin also helps curb addictive behavior. I notice that I am drinking less since starting this med.

The big question is will Welbutrin mess up my sex life? When I was taking a different anxiety medication, I found it difficult to have an orgasm. We'll see if I still have them with Welbutrin.

Yes, even 70 year old guys like that feeling and release every once in a while. It just not as frequent as it was when I was younger.

i tried wellbutrin years ago. It was ok but didnt do much for me. Im on Cipralex for my anxiety and it works quite well

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #194 on: April 22, 2015, 10:34:32 PM »
i tried wellbutrin years ago. It was ok but didnt do much for me. Im on Cipralex for my anxiety and it works quite well

I've taken it in the past with good results. There is no reason for me to expect anything different now. I agree that the change in my mental state, like you describe, is subtle, but that's fine with me. I like myself and would not want to take something that made me into a different person.

I only suffer mild anxiety and depression. The depression can be attributed to circumstances in my life which are not in my control. The anxiety is not that bad. I have a couple of phobias and I probably worry too much.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #195 on: April 22, 2015, 10:48:50 PM »

Interesting stuff here Kev, good posts. I see a lot of myself in all of many posters here.

vyyanse is like an amphetamine I read. Does it interfere with your sleeping or do you take something to down at night also?
?

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #196 on: April 23, 2015, 07:11:15 AM »

It will not worsen libido etc. in fact it should help. It is used adjunctively for SSRI induced anorgasmia and sexual dysfunction.

It's not the best for anxiety as it's stimulating in a norepinephrine way, not dopaminergic.

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht
« Reply #197 on: April 23, 2015, 07:21:56 AM »

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #198 on: April 23, 2015, 07:26:03 AM »
I'll share my beta stuff with you guys.

Some times I'm the light of the party, some times I'm suicidal and very paranoid. Not as paranoid as paranoid skitzophrenic, I don't hear any voices in my head or see any hallucinations, but I can be super paranoid and could get depressed from the slightest obstacle. I imagine in my mind the worst case scenario's and I can't sleep, I can't eat and I'd get endorfin rush by imagining killing people and it would be mental to even go outside and I can't get anything done. Sometimes I think everyone has something against me, and the shit I tell people just makes people distant from me. People avoid me and look at me strange.

I guess when you don't need to worry about heat, water, food or general survival, you get... this, lol :D. I've been like this for my entire life.

I know all of the above is the product of my imagination because I've gotten used to quitting, so I've never really built my character by finishing the unpleasant but productive stuff everyone should do, so of course one gets depressed or anxious. When you get used to quitting, you won't even try after that, and you stop believing your self, and you start thinking negatively about yourself. And then you get depressed. And medication won't give you permanent relief, you only need to get shit done. The stuff that you quit you should start again no matter how boring and difficult it might seem, it's the only way away from this type of misery.

Great post!

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #199 on: April 23, 2015, 09:27:07 AM »
Interesting stuff here Kev, good posts. I see a lot of myself in all of many posters here.

vyyanse is like an amphetamine I read. Does it interfere with your sleeping or do you take something to down at night also?

Yes you should always take it upon waking and it's a slow release adderall so it'll gradually release over 8 hours. I don't take anything else but vyvanse and sleep like a baby every night as long as I don't take it past 1pm