Author Topic: Why steroids will fuck you up  (Read 21891 times)

Diesel618

• Getbig II
Re: Why steroids will fuck you up
« Reply #50 on: April 15, 2015, 09:08:01 PM »
god dammit I think this tren is making me more susceptible to trolling. I would normally just observe that you used the term "excretory system" and immediately determine you have no credibility, but here I am trying to prove to a retard how retarded he is. I guess you are right. I did lose. fuck.

Simple Simon

« Reply #51 on: April 15, 2015, 10:03:35 PM »
Also please show me where I claimed to be ripped "DOG"?
you will never be ripped in your life.
fat gene of peace.

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: April 15, 2015, 10:09:08 PM »
I'll say this after 12 weeks of blasting my bp and my blood work all game back excellent. I really is genetics and the luck of the draw. In this sick twisted world children get all kinds of cancer when you see 60 year old homeless junkies still kicking

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #53 on: April 15, 2015, 10:16:34 PM »
Problem is guys dont read about shit before they put shit in their bodies. Biggest trend is these idiots running caber with tren, last time I checked  there is still no  scientific date showing that tren raises prolactin.   
l

wrath

• Getbig II
« Reply #54 on: April 15, 2015, 11:09:51 PM »
Why are you here mate?
You dont even workout and
Your against steroids.

Seriously theres other forums for guys like you.
This one isnt for you

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: April 16, 2015, 12:25:10 AM »
Don't let Juruth see this picture, Crea4life!

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: April 16, 2015, 01:08:02 AM »
I'll say this after 12 weeks of blasting my bp and my blood work all game back excellent. I really is genetics and the luck of the draw. In this sick twisted world children get all kinds of cancer when you see 60 year old homeless junkies still kicking

age and consistency plays a huge part. Tom Prince didn't blow out his kidneys doing his first show or even his 9th....eventually things will catch up.

But we're talking heavy IFBB pro life style here not some guy more or less carrying normal body weight and shooting up 200/400mg a week. What you do aside from that is a deal breaker IMHO....I know two guys who juiced heavily (personally) worked the doors one drank heavily almost every night and the other was into recs...both are fucked healthwise now, one with heart the other with kidneys.
S

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #57 on: April 16, 2015, 12:25:44 PM »
That pic of Sansone is from approx. 1940 a good 20yrs before CIBA released methandrostenolone.  Imagine that a physique THAT impressive built naturally??  He must have been part of some OSS secret science experiment.   ::)
sansone was in the steroid era born 1935 died 1974.... competed from 1954 to 1963... when he died it was said that some of his training partners were afraid for their own mortality.... you might be thinking of tony sansone a bodybuilder from the 30's and 40's.
F

Hulk-smash!

• Getbig IV
  • All the muscle in the world!
« Reply #58 on: April 16, 2015, 12:37:39 PM »
Its a fact steroids will not increase muscle growth anymore than they'll make you taller or change your eye color.  Arthur Jones proved this w/ 19yr old Casey Viator.  There has never been a single clinical study to the contrary & there never will be.  As the quote I posted earlier explained in detail.  Outstanding bodybuilders are no different than any other outstanding athelete (e.g., baseball's Mickey Mantel, football's Joe Namath, basketball's Michael Jordan, etc., etc.).  These men are born NOT made.  You can't screw w/ the endocrine system w/out the body retaliating & paying a high price eventually.  Once endogenous suppression has been suppressed for an extended period of time through the use of exogenous hormones natural production is never quite the same & in alot of cases never restarts even w/ repeated use of HCG.   
I

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #59 on: April 16, 2015, 12:41:16 PM »
Its a fact steroids will not increase muscle growth anymore than they'll make you taller or change your eye color.  Arthur Jones proved this w/ 19yr old Casey Viator.  There has never been a single clinical study to the contrary & there never will be.  As the quote I posted earlier explained in detail.  Outstanding bodybuilders are no different than any other outstanding athelete (e.g., baseball's Mickey Mantel, football's Joe Namath, basketball's Michael Jordan, etc., etc.).  These men are born NOT made.  You can't screw w/ the endocrine system w/out the body retaliating & paying a high price eventually.  Once endogenous suppression has been suppressed for an extended period of time through the use of exogenous hormones natural production is never quite the same & in alot of cases never restarts even w/ repeated use of HCG.   

::) :-\ ???

Hulk-smash!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: April 16, 2015, 12:43:47 PM »
Show me the double blind clinical study which proves me wrong.  Not anecdotal evidence of guys who could live off white bread w/ tapwater & look the same.  I've seen it too many times.  If any goddam fool wants to screw his body up be my guest.
I

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: April 16, 2015, 12:45:31 PM »
OP please post a pic of you holding a coffee cup upside down with a thumbs up.

Should be easy to do after posting medical test results and pics after your first squat session in '88.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #62 on: April 16, 2015, 12:54:07 PM »
Wow.

I can't hardly... (hardly) believe that this type of garbage is being printed in this forum.

Unbelievable.

Steroids didn't work for Tom Prince, did they?

To say that steroids do not increase muscle mass is insanity.

To say that steroids don't work because they cause long term health issues is just an ignorant way of expressing something that doesn't need to be so moronically subjective, like this: Steroids cause massive increases in muscle mass. They do it very quickly. There are long-term side effects and these side effects are manifesting themselves more and more each day as our competitive professional bodybuilders age.

Exactly what mechanism the side effects manifest themselves in an adverse way is not completely known at this time. There is much confusion because although steroids in supraphysiologic doses can be a problem especially in younger men, there is a dosing regimen that (at this time) has proven to be quite safe for aging men. This is more often known as TRT or HRT.

Here's the rub. It is pretty much deemed "unethical" to study steroids at supraphysiologic doses in younger men at this time. So... the "controlled" studies (which are the only ones that matter) are NOT being done.

Also, because most competitive athletes are using a multitude of drugs, there would have to be a breakdown on synergies between nearly every concoction one could think of. Again: Unethical and nearly impossible. Who would fund such a study?

So, what do we end up with?

Empirical data. "He said, she said" ... Youtube videos, posts on forums.... whispering bullshit at the gyms...

What should one study prior to using steroids? Hmmmmmm.... a bodybuilding book like the Anabolic Reference Guide? There really aren't any Physician's manuals on "steroidology"

So, here we end up, in stupid land.

May as well put Marc against Bocephus again.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #63 on: April 16, 2015, 12:58:34 PM »
bahaha hahahahahahaha ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
F

Hulk-smash!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: April 16, 2015, 01:05:14 PM »
Dr. John Ziegler, physician for the U.S. Olympic Weightlifting team (i.e. the York team), described in interviews of learning about the Soviet use of testosterone injections at the 1954 World Weightlifting Championships in Vienna, Austria in October of that year. Some time after returning home, Ziegler convinced York affiliated lifters John Grimek, Jim Park and Yaz Kuzahara to be test subjects and receive testosterone injections (oral testosterone was known to be clinically ineffective by that time). By Grimek's account, the results were disappointing. In a private letter, dated at the time, Grimek spoke of seeing nothing in the way of gains and quiting the injections because he felt he was actually regressing. Jim Park received only one injection which he claimed did nothing for him physically, but made him incredibly horny. It is unclear as to Kuzahara's experience but, in any case, it was not positive enough to warrant continued use and further experimentation was ceased. In light of the terrible side effects that Ziegler had heard of and witnessed Soviet users suffering, and lack of significant results in his own test subjects, no further experimentation with testosterone was tried by the York (U.S.) Weightlifting team for the duration of the 1950s.

Dbol's edema effect was mistaken (and still is by idiots) as a lbm increase.  Its funny how Winstrol or Deca are "cutting" steroids since they don't cause bloat & Dbol/Anadrol-50 are "mass" steroids as they're liver toxic effect is simple edema.  Same as creatine monohydrate is still used by the masses instead of ethyl ester for the same reason.
I

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: April 16, 2015, 01:07:41 PM »
LOL!!!
some quality trolling today...
?

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #66 on: April 16, 2015, 01:12:57 PM »
Dr. John Ziegler, physician for the U.S. Olympic Weightlifting team (i.e. the York team), described in interviews of learning about the Soviet use of testosterone injections at the 1954 World Weightlifting Championships in Vienna, Austria in October of that year. Some time after returning home, Ziegler convinced York affiliated lifters John Grimek, Jim Park and Yaz Kuzahara to be test subjects and receive testosterone injections (oral testosterone was known to be clinically ineffective by that time). By Grimek's account, the results were disappointing. In a private letter, dated at the time, Grimek spoke of seeing nothing in the way of gains and quiting the injections because he felt he was actually regressing. Jim Park received only one injection which he claimed did nothing for him physically, but made him incredibly horny. It is unclear as to Kuzahara's experience but, in any case, it was not positive enough to warrant continued use and further experimentation was ceased. In light of the terrible side effects that Ziegler had heard of and witnessed Soviet users suffering, and lack of significant results in his own test subjects, no further experimentation with testosterone was tried by the York (U.S.) Weightlifting team for the duration of the 1950s.

Dbol's edema effect was mistaken (and still is by idiots) as a lbm increase.  Its funny how Winstrol or Deca are "cutting" steroids since they don't cause bloat & Dbol/Anadrol-50 are "mass" steroids as they're liver toxic effect is simple edema.  Same as creatine monohydrate is still used by the masses instead of ethyl ester for the same reason.
grimek actually said that in order for the steroids to work you had to stimulate the muscles by at least lifting weights, steroids alone do not work but accompanied by proper nutrition and a sound weightlifting program, they work wonders ask this guy...
F

Hulk-smash!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: April 16, 2015, 01:13:59 PM »
More anecdotal BS. 
I

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: April 16, 2015, 01:34:08 PM »
LOL!!!
some quality trolling today...

X2

Obviously a troll.

Looks like Junior found some pics again and is posting.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: April 16, 2015, 01:40:32 PM »
the op and two other accounts in this thread are junior
T

Hulk-smash!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: April 16, 2015, 01:53:04 PM »
The total & complete absence of GB pro-juice incredible physique pics says all there is to say.

The biggest lie connected w/ steroids is the same tired bullshit line of "I could be as big/muscular as _____ if I used steroids but I'm such a good honest law abiding christian I resist the temptation".  Then the same liar hypocrite smokes MJ, drinks booze, screws around (or tries to) on his wife, beats his kids, lies everyday, steals, etc., etc..

Again for the thousandth+ time >
Great strength or muscular development is a result of two factors…(1) individual potential, which cannot be improved…and (2) hard training, which will increase the strength/build of almost anybody.  But a third factor exists as a prerequisite…NORMAL HEALTH, without which, reaching the limits of potential strength is simply impossible. So you can improve a sick individual in some cases, but you can NOT turn a normal individual into a superman by chemical means. Such a result is impossible, and ridiculous on the face of it.
I

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #71 on: April 16, 2015, 02:32:12 PM »
Its a fact steroids will not increase muscle growth anymore than they'll make you taller or change your eye color.  Arthur Jones proved this w/ 19yr old Casey Viator.  There has never been a single clinical study to the contrary & there never will be.  As the quote I posted earlier explained in detail.  Outstanding bodybuilders are no different than any other outstanding athelete (e.g., baseball's Mickey Mantel, football's Joe Namath, basketball's Michael Jordan, etc., etc.).  These men are born NOT made.  You can't screw w/ the endocrine system w/out the body retaliating & paying a high price eventually.  Once endogenous suppression has been suppressed for an extended period of time through the use of exogenous hormones natural production is never quite the same & in alot of cases never restarts even w/ repeated use of HCG.    

Actually  mantle was one of the first players to start using testosterone IMO, if you find old photos of the guy there are certain times where you could see it in his physique..... Neck was much thicker..forearms....wat ch the movie 61. Those magic "shots" he was getting were testosterone injections IMO.
l

Hulk-smash!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: April 16, 2015, 03:32:08 PM »
Anecdote strike again.  That was cortisone & narcotic pain med injections because he suffered from osteomyelitis.
I

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #73 on: April 16, 2015, 05:15:03 PM »
Problem is guys dont read about shit before they put shit in their bodies. Biggest trend is these idiots running caber with tren, last time I checked  there is still no  scientific date showing that tren raises prolactin.   

Exactly. Even the supposed experts on various forums don't know what the fuck they are talking about and their "research" is pathetic. 99% off all juicers know very little about the stuff they put in their bodies, and this includes all top amateurs and pros and of course even the top gurus. Most people just aren't interested in the technicalities and just follow the whatever trends are popular at the moment.

gettingbetter

• Getbig III
  • Fuck Yeah!
« Reply #74 on: April 16, 2015, 05:32:19 PM »
The OP is obviously retarded but for the sake of sanity, they work, period, even at low doses: