Author Topic: Palumbo charging 750 per person for his seminar  (Read 9548 times)

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
Re: Palumbo charging 750 per person for his seminar
« Reply #50 on: April 18, 2015, 02:57:34 PM »
Getbig would have an epic whip round to get me basille to spell out his hypertrophy theories, Ron could even hold a live stream pay for view event!!!

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: April 18, 2015, 03:24:24 PM »
Getbig would have an epic whip round to get me basille to spell out his hypertrophy theories, Ron could even hold a live stream pay for view event!!!

Yeah, it would be watching more people than the FIFA World Cup final  ;D

Master P

« Reply #52 on: April 18, 2015, 04:05:18 PM »
I'll pay . I would love to make my brain swell with his knowledge .. After the seminar I'll unwind by sucking his wife's clit and release that mind tension by unloading my seed on her chest . Seems like a great event .

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #53 on: April 18, 2015, 04:18:40 PM »
I'll pay . I would love to make my brain swell with his knowledge .. After the seminar I'll unwind by sucking his wife's clit and release that mind tension by unloading my seed on her chest . Seems like a great event .

Welcome to getbig friend.

Master P

« Reply #54 on: April 18, 2015, 04:23:16 PM »
Welcome to getbig friend.

Thank you very much. I've been disowned by 2 boards and voluntarily left another .

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: April 18, 2015, 05:27:15 PM »
Thank you very much. I've been disowned by 2 boards and voluntarily left another .

LOL!
I think we all have a resumé kinda like that, lol...
?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #56 on: April 18, 2015, 05:49:44 PM »
You heard that right Dave will teach you the secrets to getting palumboism all for 750 bucks.. I made a jab at him selling fake gh and it got deleted :/
Better than being a welfare bum, sitting around collecting tax player dollars for no reason whatsoever.

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: April 18, 2015, 10:20:45 PM »
Imagine how much money palumbo paid to attend seminars to learn all the stuff that he knows  :o

It's an investment in your personal well being and education.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #58 on: April 18, 2015, 10:32:26 PM »
Better than being a welfare bum, sitting around collecting tax player dollars for no reason whatsoever.

TA, are you implying that NM is collecting a disability check for a supposedly "bum" knee?  :D
X

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #59 on: April 18, 2015, 10:47:20 PM »
still cheaper then the $1,000  Business Seminar Vince Goodrum is having next weekend

$3000

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #60 on: April 18, 2015, 10:54:34 PM »
I go to 4-5 seminars a year that costs between - $175 to $300 from the best D1 college and professional team strength coaches in the country for a 2 day seminar and I can tell you from a training standpoint they're light years ahead of this. $750 for a day seminar is ridiculous.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #61 on: April 19, 2015, 03:39:21 AM »
]youll fit in well here, welcome

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: April 19, 2015, 03:51:31 AM »
Another one?  Really?  First there was Comier/Levrone  http://www.legendcamps.com/ then came Flex Lewis: http://flex-lewis.myshopify.com/collections/project-flex-tickets and now we have Dave offering his seminar.  I guess imitation really is the sincerest form of flattery.  ::)

I have said it before and I will say it again: The teenagers who might actually benefit from whatever "knowledge" can be gleaned at this seminar/camp do not have the money to attend.  The guys who really have the money are older and are probably too out of shape to attend.  And if you are already in shape you do not need to attend.  So the guys who sign up will be a strange mix of Palumbo acolytes, fans, and worshipers who want to be in the same room with him to satisfy some weird longing.  Maybe they will get some photos out of it and treasured memories..?  Any way you look at it... it's weird.  :-\

Then again, it is no weirder than everything else around this sport.  Carry on.   ::)

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #63 on: April 19, 2015, 03:55:16 AM »
We had a polish schmoe in our gym a few years back that paid a few hundred pounds for 'breakfast with dorian'. The schmoe was overweight, daily kitted head to toe in gasp clothing and used take pics in the gym. He tried selling gear too but that didn't work out too well, the Lads used just take it and tell him to fuck off when he asked to be paid

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: April 19, 2015, 11:04:42 AM »
Another one?  Really?  First there was Comier/Levrone  http://www.legendcamps.com/ then came Flex Lewis: http://flex-lewis.myshopify.com/collections/project-flex-tickets and now we have Dave offering his seminar.  I guess imitation really is the sincerest form of flattery.  ::)

I have said it before and I will say it again: The teenagers who might actually benefit from whatever "knowledge" can be gleaned at this seminar/camp do not have the money to attend.  The guys who really have the money are older and are probably too out of shape to attend.  And if you are already in shape you do not need to attend.  So the guys who sign up will be a strange mix of Palumbo acolytes, fans, and worshipers who want to be in the same room with him to satisfy some weird longing.  Maybe they will get some photos out of it and treasured memories..?  Any way you look at it... it's weird.  :-\

Then again, it is no weirder than everything else around this sport.  Carry on.   ::)

Good post Bay. You summed it up quite well.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #65 on: April 19, 2015, 11:16:37 AM »
"mastery over the biochemistry" that must be groundbreaking stuff, you can't find anywhere on the interwebz  ::)