Author Topic: gotta be honest  (Read 4574 times)

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
gotta be honest
« on: April 18, 2015, 09:31:21 PM »
life kicking my ass lately.  other than coke or whores anyone got any suggestions? 

no, i'm not gonna off myself for your amusement.  but if it makes you feel any better i would do it on video for you sick fucks if that was my way out ;D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: gotta be honest
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2015, 09:33:18 PM »
life kicking my ass lately.  other than coke or whores anyone got any suggestions? 

no, i'm not gonna off myself for your amusement.  but if it makes you feel any better i would do it on video for you sick fucks if that was my way out ;D

Sorry to read this. Hope things get better for you. Have you thought about what you could change to make things better?

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2015, 09:36:34 PM »
Sorry to read this. Hope things get better for you. Have you thought about what you could change to make things better?

frankly i'm bored.  working through college at a job i hate.  and i mean HATE.  career is priority.  once that's on track then i can at least relax and have moolah to blow off a little steam and not worry so much. 

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2015, 09:40:13 PM »
Liquor and whores?

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2015, 09:41:09 PM »
Liquor and whores?

better.  certainly seems more doable.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2015, 09:47:59 PM »
frankly i'm bored.  working through college at a job i hate.  and i mean HATE.  career is priority.  once that's on track then i can at least relax and have moolah to blow off a little steam and not worry so much. 

When times get better, and they will if you stick to your guns, you can reflect on the hard times you went through to achieve your goals. People who are handed life on a silver platter often don't appreciate what they have and are thusly unhappy anyway. It's too bad you hate your job. Is there a possibility of a job change?

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2015, 09:52:51 PM »
When times get better, and they will if you stick to your guns, you can reflect on the hard times you went through to achieve your goals. People who are handed life on a silver platter often don't appreciate what they have and are thusly unhappy anyway. It's too bad you hate your job. Is there a possibility of a job change?

i need to keep a part time job to finish school within the year.  i'm 31 so that needs to happen.  it's pretty much the best it's gonna get as far as part-time goes. 

i hate growing up (in some ways).  friends are grown up too and i miss the party scene.  i feed off that.  going out.  making a night of it.  shit changes and i hate it.  i don't mind being an 'adult.'  even being a dad and in a committed relationship.  but this stuck at home or work bullshit is lame.  straight up lame.  gay and stupid. 

i am a goddamn teenager on the inside and i'm fucking okay with that dammit. 

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2015, 09:58:01 PM »
Some days, weeks, months are better than others. Keep doing what you know to be right and things will work out. If you are religious, that won't hurt. If you aren't just take time to do nothing, think about nothing. Kria (sp?) yoga is a simple process of meditation. Helped me

"There will be good days and bad days and one day you will die "
Airosol

PS avoid the bottle like the plague, that shit is a happiness killer!!!

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2015, 10:07:03 PM »
Some days, weeks, months are better than others. Keep doing what you know to be right and things will work out. If you are religious, that won't hurt. If you aren't just take time to do nothing, think about nothing. Kria (sp?) is a simple process of meditation.

Airosol

true.  seems like i've been wading around for quite a while, though.  this shit is endless. 

religion is great.  used to pray a lot.  god doesn't speak to me if he's there.  i think we're on our own in this.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2015, 10:09:01 PM »
my last few months have been complete shit....think its just going around lol

bench

io856

« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2015, 10:10:19 PM »
hop on a cycle(if not already)

concentrate on your training

thats the main route for happiness for bodybuilders

Master P

« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2015, 10:18:40 PM »
Join the army.. Target practice with B.O. Stinking Muslims will make you feel better..

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2015, 10:35:57 PM »
i need to keep a part time job to finish school within the year.  i'm 31 so that needs to happen.  it's pretty much the best it's gonna get as far as part-time goes. 

i hate growing up (in some ways).  friends are grown up too and i miss the party scene.  i feed off that.  going out.  making a night of it.  shit changes and i hate it.  i don't mind being an 'adult.'  even being a dad and in a committed relationship.  but this stuck at home or work bullshit is lame.  straight up lame.  gay and stupid. 

Hope that some of these feelings never go away. I'm 70 years old and I embrace feeling like a kid every once in awhile. I firmly believe this keeps one young. In fact, it is one of the reasons I post one Getbig; I like the interaction with younger folks. Compared to me, you're a baby. Sure, acting like an adult can be a pain at times. Find some balance. Occasionally let your hair down. If your partner doesn't understand your need to cut loose every so often, try to help her to see the light.

My wife and I have been married for over 50 years. She's a lot more staid then me. For example, she never drinks. She never liked to go out dancing and I love to dance...even won a dance contest once and my wife wasn't my dance partner. We are opposites in many ways. This is something that can keep a relationship alive. If you have a handle on your responsibilities, and it appears that you do, you're allowed to get a little crazy every once in awhile. Take my word for it, I have a lot of life experience.

As and afterthought, let me just say I've been incredibly lucky when it comes to my and my wife's relationship. She's very tolerant. It might have been her willingness to put up with my crazy self that cemented our marriage.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2015, 10:37:28 PM »
Some days, weeks, months are better than others. Keep doing what you know to be right and things will work out. If you are religious, that won't hurt. If you aren't just take time to do nothing, think about nothing. Kria (sp?) yoga is a simple process of meditation. Helped me

Airosol

Good solid advice.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2015, 10:39:03 PM »
better.  certainly seems more doable.

Best to leave the whores out of the picture. Liquor only if you can handle it and it isn't a crutch. It can be a trap that brings you down. Best if you can cut loose without it.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2015, 10:53:11 PM »
Post on getbig more. It will make you feel better.
X

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2015, 11:16:42 PM »
Join the army.. Target practice with B.O. Stinking Muslims will make you feel better..

Welcome to getbig Percy Miller

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2015, 11:23:45 PM »

i hate growing up (in some ways).  friends are grown up too and i miss the party scene.  i feed off that.  going out.  making a night of it.shit changes and i hate it. i don't mind being an 'adult.'  even being a dad and in a committed relationship.  but this stuck at home or work bullshit is lame.  straight up lame.  gay and stupid. 

I understand that feeling all to well haha, I miss those days so bad at times, to be 19 again spending Friday and Saturday nights in the local nightclub, sometimes I hear a song from those times and can shut my eyes and see that place picture perfect almost like I'm there.
I'm same age and me and mates are at the same stage of life with family, kids ect but we still get together every now and then and get hammered and relive the good times a bit. Try doing that every now and then, having something to work on that you enjoy in life is also good, gives direction and something to look forward to.
Can fully understand the feeling of hating growing up mate

Hulk-smash!

• Getbig IV
  • All the muscle in the world!
« Reply #18 on: April 18, 2015, 11:47:29 PM »
Get yourself some real kava.
I

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: April 18, 2015, 11:55:48 PM »
Pop 20mg of real dbal, go to the gym. Then go back in town and have some beer with a friend. Or go fishing.
asstropin

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #20 on: April 19, 2015, 12:08:04 AM »
Endure.  Don't crumple.  Everyone can do the easy parts.  This is the part that counts.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: April 19, 2015, 01:07:40 AM »
Visit Tasmania & transform into Indiana Jones & look for very much extinct  Tasmanian Tiger  ;D
Cash prize is $ 1 ooo ooo ooo
& don't worry if U get lost/die Taz Devils will eat you body (100% guaranteed), so no funeral cost  ;D

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #22 on: April 19, 2015, 01:15:51 AM »
Get yourself some real kava.

where do you get yours from?

love Kava

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: April 19, 2015, 11:13:37 AM »
what is kava and why do i want it?

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: April 19, 2015, 11:14:45 AM »
I understand that feeling all to well haha, I miss those days so bad at times, to be 19 again spending Friday and Saturday nights in the local nightclub, sometimes I hear a song from those times and can shut my eyes and see that place picture perfect almost like I'm there.
I'm same age and me and mates are at the same stage of life with family, kids ect but we still get together every now and then and get hammered and relive the good times a bit. Try doing that every now and then, having something to work on that you enjoy in life is also good, gives direction and something to look forward to.
Can fully understand the feeling of hating growing up mate

yeah i've tried to keep that together but the older we get the more people have drifted.  a lot are in the same boat and just seem perfectly content with that.  not sure how they do it.