Author Topic: Bostin Loyd going for the health look  (Read 12161 times)

BDsauce

• Getbig IV
Bostin Loyd going for the health look
« on: April 19, 2015, 09:20:40 AM »

Knooger

• Getbig V
Re: Bostin Loyd going for the health look
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2015, 09:22:30 AM »
He's choking out that cat pretty good, it'll never recover.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2015, 09:42:00 AM »
Gf's birthday.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2015, 09:46:11 AM »
That poor cat.... Also, Bostin's girlfriend seems way more butch than him.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2015, 09:46:54 AM »
Shitty apartment of peace.  I thought this guy was supposed to be a big baller or something to that effect?   ???

Master P

« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2015, 10:05:11 AM »
Shitty apartment of peace.  I thought this guy was supposed to be a big baller or something to that effect?   ???

David Palumbo claims that Bostin Baby makes over $40,000 a month . I obviously asked him "why does he live in a shitty apt and always bitch about money?" . You may have guessed, no response from David .

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2015, 10:06:33 AM »
David Palumbo claims that Bostin Baby makes over $40,000 a month . I obviously asked him "why does he live in a shitty apt and always bitch about money?" . You may have guessed, no response from David .

Is it possible Dave meant pesos? 

Onezy

« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2015, 10:15:34 AM »
Brutal hairlines.

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2015, 10:27:16 AM »
He might just be a bigger non-responder to gear than Goodbum or Billy-boy GUNZZZ...

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2015, 10:58:40 AM »

Guys in his line of "work" make $$$ from clients.
That could be a legit form of income, but , he provides guidance on taking/using ( mostly) illegal drugs.
I don't imagine too many banks would give him a mortgage with that form of employment.

Master P

« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2015, 11:32:36 AM »
Guys in his line of "work" make $$$ from clients.
That could be a legit form of income, but , he provides guidance on taking/using ( mostly) illegal drugs.
I don't imagine too many banks would give him a mortgage with that form of employment.

I'm sure his parents would co sign or a big down payment could scoot along the process.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2015, 11:41:37 AM »
I'm sure his parents would co sign or a big down payment could scoot along the process.

True.

But, my point was/is, that he doesn't have a lot of PERSONAL credit, assets or financial security/independence in my opinion.
I'm not cracking on Bostin here. Except for my yrs in the USMC, I didn't have a lot of "assets" or financial security at his age.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2015, 11:42:28 AM »
He's got that Genova look to him. You know. Beady, sunken eyed down's syndrome sprinkled with some palsy with a dash of elephant man disease. Her hairline won't recover. Both dead by 30.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2015, 11:44:59 AM »
He's got that Genova look to him. You know. Beady, sunken eyed down's syndrome sprinkled with some palsy with a dash of elephant man disease. Her hairline won't recover. Both dead by 30.

;D

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2015, 11:45:33 AM »
Touch of downs.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2015, 11:45:43 AM »

Its gross but Bostin is making money.  He's looking to buy a condo presently.  However, one day he's going to get pinched
A

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2015, 11:58:30 AM »

Its gross but Bostin is making money.  He's looking to buy a condo presently.  However, one day he's going to get pinched

I'll admit, I have no factual info on Bostin's personal finances. I never talked to the man.
I'm basing my opinions by what most guys in similar circumstances live like.

Vince, I suspect you don't know any facts either about his actual financial situation.
You seem like a good dude Vince, but always trying to act like you have some "inside info" on everyone with BB is annoying.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2015, 01:52:33 PM »
Touch of downs.
exactly what i was thinking

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2015, 01:55:08 PM »
You seem like a good dude Vince, but always trying to act like you have some "inside info" on everyone with BB is annoying.
He's waiting to hear from his lawyer if he can publish his findings.

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights
« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2015, 02:57:53 PM »

:D

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #20 on: April 19, 2015, 03:03:21 PM »
I'll admit, I have no factual info on Bostin's personal finances. I never talked to the man.
I'm basing my opinions by what most guys in similar circumstances live like.

Vince, I suspect you don't know any facts either about his actual financial situation.

Unless you're living under a rock, everyone knows what Bostin does to make money.  He's one reckless person and you don't need to be an insider to know that.  Now, what is annoying is you smarting off to me lately and that's not cool.  Relax, fuck your wife a few times in the sack, and leave me along
A

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #21 on: April 19, 2015, 03:04:20 PM »

Unless you're living under a rock, everyone knows what Bostin does to make money.  He's one reckless person and you don't need to be an insider to know that.  Now, what is annoying is you smarting off to me lately and that's not cool.  Relax, fuck your wife a few times in the sack, and leave me along

Its only a matter of time before he gets caught.
X

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #22 on: April 19, 2015, 03:08:21 PM »
I would be very surprised if Bostin's making much more than $5,000 per month.  That's $60,000 per year and that's excellent for a 23 year old bodybuilder.

He claims 700 paid forum members. That's most likely an exaggeration, like everything else he says. His "sponsors" give him product, no cash. He probably makes a couple hundred bucks per week selling his hats, t-shirts and crap.

"$200,000 per year."  "Paying cash for a condo in Seattle."  "$40,000 per month."  Delusional.
a

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: April 19, 2015, 03:21:19 PM »
I would be very surprised if Bostin's making much more than $5,000 per month.  That's $60,000 per year and that's excellent for a 23 year old bodybuilder.

He claims 700 paid forum members. That's most likely an exaggeration, like everything else he says. His "sponsors" give him product, no cash. He probably makes a couple hundred bucks per week selling his hats, t-shirts and crap.

"$200,000 per year."  "Paying cash for a condo in Seattle."  "$40,000 per month."  Delusional.

This sounds about right.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: April 19, 2015, 03:25:38 PM »

Unless you're living under a rock, everyone knows what Bostin does to make money.  He's one reckless person and you don't need to be an insider to know that.  Now, what is annoying is you smarting off to me lately and that's not cool.  Relax, fuck your wife a few times in the sack, and leave me along

Vince, I was just bustin' your balls in typical getbig style.
But, since you want to act like some hyper sensitive douchebag, I'll be sure to IGNORE  you and your stupid posts.