Author Topic: ifbb pro here, this is what he does, DO NOT TRY THIS  (Read 20176 times)

Omega

• Getbig III
Re: ifbb pro here, this is what he does, DO NOT TRY THIS
« Reply #50 on: April 20, 2015, 03:15:09 PM »
Thanks for posting.
Looks exactly what I was thinking anyway.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: April 20, 2015, 03:36:21 PM »
Like to get a hold of some of that EQ ace ester

I tried bold cyp.. lasted a week w the pip. brutal. cant imagine ace.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #52 on: April 20, 2015, 04:41:50 PM »
WRONG alcohol is way worse on liver then pills and thats drinking 52 weeks a year vs a few pills for 12 weeks, Vitamin C is just as toxic as certain pills with the exception of anadrol, It is widely exaggerated, don't be so gullible and all pros do this, this is bodybuilding, is it not? What do you expect? seriously,... You guys tune into bodybuilding, are in the biggest bodybuilding forum on the net and on the steroid section to boot, so obviously there is an appeal, yet you cry NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! when the truth becomes revealed of the upper echelon

What is wrong with you guys?  ???

Well - he gets the best of both worlds seeing as the 2 of you were drinking whiskey all night...

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: April 20, 2015, 05:03:24 PM »
I had friends who could do 600-800mgs of oxies and not die smoke shit tons of weed and do enough blow to kill an elephant. If a virgin did 40mg in one go they could die. It's kind of similar you build a tolerance over time your body can adapt to anything. He isn't running the orals more than A few months why is this hard to believe.

whitewidow

« Reply #54 on: April 20, 2015, 07:02:04 PM »
not really 400mg for 10 weeks, the increase var is only for the last 2 weeks, thats nothing in comparison to someone who pops 50 perks a day. Who cares anyway, if he does that amount it is because that is what it takes. You think 2 glasses of whine a day is better?

if you took 50 percocets a day that amount of aceteminophin would really fuck you up within months if not sooner. if your goig to use oxys use the ones with no acetiminophin. I wouldn;t advise to use them at all. but if you decide to use them use roxycodone IR.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: April 20, 2015, 07:07:06 PM »
I had friends who could do 600-800mgs of oxies and not die smoke shit tons of weed and do enough blow to kill an elephant. If a virgin did 40mg in one go they could die. It's kind of similar you build a tolerance over time your body can adapt to anything. He isn't running the orals more than A few months why is this hard to believe.

Some hardcore junkies right there.
?

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: April 20, 2015, 07:10:35 PM »

My whole town was hooked on the stuff. A few of my friends really bad. Eventually they couldn't afford it anymore. All my friends got clean.

whitewidow

« Reply #57 on: April 20, 2015, 07:12:42 PM »

I used to abuse at least 6 x80mg oxycontin tabs a day(not by mouth) snorted,smoked on foil or shot. first time I did 40mg I snorted it and I was high for a day. so yes tolerance does go up very high thank god that nightmare is over.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: April 20, 2015, 08:13:17 PM »
I used to abuse at least 6 x80mg oxycontin tabs a day(not by mouth) snorted,smoked on foil or shot. first time I did 40mg I snorted it and I was high for a day. so yes tolerance does go up very high thank god that nightmare is over.

???
I took 40mg in two doses for neck pain and had to go to the hospital from intoxication. I took 20mg with a valerian root (this may be why I got fucked up???) then woke up 6ish??? hours later took another 20mg then when I got up, was not feeling good and started to vomit. I puked like 12 times that day.

Felt like a real dumbass going to the emergency room for that as I had a gut feeling not to take that shit...

?

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
« Reply #59 on: April 20, 2015, 08:44:10 PM »
Thanks for sharing OTH.

efanhowz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: April 20, 2015, 11:24:16 PM »
thx OTH
this is getbig guys
not bb.com telling a bunch of teenagers they can turn pro off 8 servings of cell tech per day

whitewidow

« Reply #61 on: April 21, 2015, 02:18:58 AM »
???
I took 40mg in two doses for neck pain and had to go to the hospital from intoxication. I took 20mg with a valerian root (this may be why I got fucked up???) then woke up 6ish??? hours later took another 20mg then when I got up, was not feeling good and started to vomit. I puked like 12 times that day.

Felt like a real dumbass going to the emergency room for that as I had a gut feeling not to take that shit...

actually my bad this was back in 2001 when they made the Blue 160mg oxycontin tablets. I snorted half of it and took a little piece(so I took 100mg my first dose ever) and I was high for at least 24 hours I almost got addicted within a day. after my car wreck I did get fully addicted but eventually got off them but I still use xanax wich isnt any better it's more addictive and pretty dangerous if you don;t know how strong it is.

whitewidow

« Reply #62 on: April 21, 2015, 02:20:03 AM »
heavy oral use and vodka NICE!

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: April 21, 2015, 07:06:11 AM »
What kind of business and life style day to day allows for so much time and obsession with drugs?

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: April 21, 2015, 10:39:45 AM »
actually my bad this was back in 2001 when they made the Blue 160mg oxycontin tablets. I snorted half of it and took a little piece(so I took 100mg my first dose ever) and I was high for at least 24 hours I almost got addicted within a day. after my car wreck I did get fully addicted but eventually got off them but I still use xanax wich isnt any better it's more addictive and pretty dangerous if you don;t know how strong it is.

I'm rather certain xanax and I would get along real well, I'm a stay away from that one....
?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #65 on: April 21, 2015, 05:13:08 PM »

Damios

• Getbig II
« Reply #66 on: April 22, 2015, 08:51:33 AM »
;D

This is pre contest but,

How does off season AAS usage looks like?  ;)

lol have to ask him in the morning, he past out on my couch, we have been drinking whiskey all night  ;D

;)

whitewidow

« Reply #67 on: April 23, 2015, 01:54:57 AM »
I'm rather certain xanax and I would get along real well, I'm a stay away from that one....

great for insomnia and just overall stressfull life.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #68 on: April 23, 2015, 03:35:22 PM »
Thanks for sharing OTH.
hey bro whats up, how is the training going?

thx OTH
this is getbig guys
not bb.com telling a bunch of teenagers they can turn pro off 8 servings of cell tech per day
[/quote]There is always someone who can do it with cell tech and hydroxycut because his genetics is so superior  :D  

People do not want to believe this is what happens mega dosing on everything, pre-workout slin and post workout slin on a diet is just fucken nuts, absolutely insane, then there is a total of 60CC or more of injections PER WEEK, then there is clen t3 and 5 plus different stimulents at the same time with pain killers and sleeping pills

LMFAO @ PEOPLE BEING CONCERNED ABOUT 400MG OF ORALS IN COMPARISON TO WHAT I JUST MENTIONED ABOVE WHICH IS LITERALLY 20 TIMES MORE DANGEROUS. But this how little people know, they don't know what they are talking about.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #69 on: April 23, 2015, 03:37:49 PM »
Well - he gets the best of both worlds seeing as the 2 of you were drinking whiskey all night...
:D good point lol

nattybay

• Getbig II
« Reply #70 on: May 03, 2015, 06:24:46 AM »
Here is my friend over at my house right now, i am handing him the keyboard right;

BIG UPS GETBIG, HANGING WITH CANADIAN HOMIE ONETIMEHARD, I AM AN IFBB PRO. STAYING AT HIS HOUSE FOR A FEW DAYS,

12 WEEKS

EVERYTHING IS PER DAY, WE DONT DO PER WEEK BULLSHIT

150 MG PROP
100 MG TEST SUSPENSION
150MG TREN ACE
200MG MASTERON
150MG EQ ACE EASTER
100MG ANAVAR,
200MG ANADROL

100MG PROVIRON AND NO ITS NOT THE SAME AS MASTERON YOU DUMB FUCKS. LOL

NOW FINAL 2 WEEKS DROP THE EQ DROP THE PROP AND DROP THE MASTERON

TEST SUSPENSION GOES UP TO 100MG EVERY 8 HOURS AROUND THE CLOCK UNTIL 3 DAYS OUT

WINSTROL IS ADDED FOR 2 WEEKS ONLY AT 300MG PER DAY

VAR IS 300MG PER DAY

LETRO IS ADDED AT 2.5 PER DAY AND 5 EVERYDAY OF THE LAST WEEK

i WILL NOT DISCUSS GH, SLIN, STIMULENTS OR PAIN KILLERS BUT BET YOUR ASS THEY ARE IN THERE.

ALDOCTONE AND LASIX IS ALSO IN THERE AND FUCK OFF WITH YOU FUCKEN NEW FUCKS ON THE SCENE SAYING LASIX IS THE THING OF THE PAST, BODYBUILDERS POP THEM LIKE CANDY. BACK TO YOU OTH

LMAO, there you have it boys, a treat from yours truly OTH  Wink  cheers

How tall is this guy? 5'5 5'7" tops

herefortheglitter

• Getbig III
« Reply #71 on: June 15, 2015, 12:40:02 PM »
painkillers

Oh I would love those. HAHA

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: June 16, 2015, 06:47:07 AM »
Ha and some couldn't believe the amount I took for physique prep!!!!! I'm glad he posted legit stuff

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #73 on: June 16, 2015, 12:13:37 PM »
That's 5 shots a day not counting the HGH or Insulin if this guy uses it plus a massive amounts of orals. Ive done 8 shots a day with my Insulin shots during off-season. 5 steroid shots and 3 Insulin shots plus alot of oral winstrol.That was off-season. This isn;t that crazy! I shoot Tren everyday,sust almost everyday, just finished a box of Methyl-Tren 2mg a day, Insulin 3 days a week, site injected winstrol in my rear delts EOD. I'll also shoot a long acting ester just for the fuck of it, NPP 200mg daily. oral winstrol 60-80mg ED with the injectable EOD.

I just can't get my hands on any HGH that is 100% real and affordable.My guy buys chinese and is sold out

Serious question...where do you inject all of that?

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #74 on: June 17, 2015, 11:55:15 AM »
Drop the EQ at 2 weeks? hmm interesting