Author Topic: 1999 British Grand Prix, complete show  (Read 15436 times)

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
Re: 1999 British Grand Prix, complete show
« Reply #50 on: April 22, 2015, 05:48:42 AM »
I agree with you. I have a small ass and my glutes get smoked after squats. If I had a crazy muscular ass I know I could lift a lot more. Especially with low insertion points. They would act like a spring any any compound exercise

Pics from various angles are needed for serious scrutiny...no homo....

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #51 on: April 22, 2015, 05:51:23 AM »
No he had a crazy big ass and super low insertion points

So big they it can be seen from the front  :-X it got to the point where they started photoshopping it out

Neptune100

• Getbig III
« Reply #52 on: April 22, 2015, 08:46:16 AM »
So big they it can be seen from the front  :-X it got to the point where they started photoshopping it out

ND your hating on Ronnie is obsessive

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: April 22, 2015, 08:55:02 AM »
ND your hating on Ronnie is obsessive

No more than your ' hating ' on me. gimmick.  8) How is that ' hating ' BTW? It's an observation. I always laugh when you fanboys type Ronnie was ' symmetrical ' and ' proportionate ' how can you be either when your ass is so fucking overdeveloped and can actually be seen from the front?

Neptune100

• Getbig III
« Reply #54 on: April 22, 2015, 09:17:17 AM »
No more than your ' hating ' on me. gimmick.  8) How is that ' hating ' BTW? It's an observation. I always laugh when you fanboys type Ronnie was ' symmetrical ' and ' proportionate ' how can you be either when your ass is so fucking overdeveloped and can actually be seen from the front?

Hating on you? Its pretty obvious your obsessive, no hating needed.  You came into this thread, and started putting up all the anti-Ronnie stuff which is what you always do.  So yeah you're an obsessing.  Your goal is to put RC into the worst light you can. Thats called obsessive. If Dorian were taking this much abuse from one jerk, like you give Ronnie, Id say the same thing. Save your venom for the Dorian v Ronnie threads.

Neptune100

• Getbig III
« Reply #55 on: April 22, 2015, 09:18:20 AM »
BTW he still looks awesome in the unaltered pic.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: April 22, 2015, 09:40:22 AM »
Hating on you? Its pretty obvious your obsessive, no hating needed.  You came into this thread, and started putting up all the anti-Ronnie stuff which is what you always do.  So yeah you're an obsessing.  Your goal is to put RC into the worst light you can. Thats called obsessive. If Dorian were taking this much abuse from one jerk, like you give Ronnie, Id say the same thing. Save your venom for the Dorian v Ronnie threads.

Anti-Ronnie? I made an observation about Wigg's hypocrisy and it pertained to the contest he posted. He rants & raves about guts in the sport but is more than willing to overlook it in favor of Ronnie. And you're flat-out wrong again , I don't try and put Ronnie in the worst light ever , I never commented on his 25 kids , or he was arrested for impersonating an officer or he's dumb as a bag of rocks or his racist rant that Jay only beat him because he was white. I mainly keep any critique of Ronnie to his physique. So you're full of shit with your nonsense I'm trying to paint Ronnie in a bad light , he doesn't need my help.

And Dorian takes a fuck of a lot more ' abuse ' than Ronnie does. I don't try and defend him at all turns. another lie. Come back under your real account and stop hiding under a gimmick.

BTW he still looks awesome in the unaltered pic.

He looks ' awesome ' for what he was , a freak.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #57 on: April 22, 2015, 09:51:24 AM »
/\ Mental Illness

First off, i said 99 was the peak of bodybuilding.  What do you do?  You show a picture of Ronnie "raising the roof" breathing as proof that he has gut.  

I didn't even mention Ronnie, you did.  

You're obsessive compulsive.

You're mentally ill.  

Anytime you get a chance to take a swipe at Ronnie's physique you don't waste it.  You do this to try score points in favor of Dorian.  You're a caricature.  

What's funny is that you and everyone here knows I'm a Lee Haney guy and always have been.  You just can't seem to help yourself.

Neptune100

• Getbig III
« Reply #58 on: April 22, 2015, 10:07:36 AM »
Anti-Ronnie? I made an observation about Wigg's hypocrisy and it pertained to the contest he posted. He rants & raves about guts in the sport but is more than willing to overlook it in favor of Ronnie. And you're flat-out wrong again , I don't try and put Ronnie in the worst light ever , I never commented on his 25 kids , or he was arrested for impersonating an officer or he's dumb as a bag of rocks or his racist rant that Jay only beat him because he was white. I mainly keep any critique of Ronnie to his physique. So you're full of shit with your nonsense I'm trying to paint Ronnie in a bad light , he doesn't need my help.

And Dorian takes a fuck of a lot more ' abuse ' than Ronnie does. I don't try and defend him at all turns. another lie. Come back under your real account and stop hiding under a gimmick.

He looks ' awesome ' for what he was , a freak.

Its kind of telling of how warped your perspective has become on getbig when you label anyone under 1000 posts as a gimmick.    Anyways, you continually incriminate yourself by bringing up all the personal shit, I mean you just recalled it at a whim. Thats obsessive.  Ronnie pre-2003 did have a gut but nothing Yates didn't have either so its kind of ironic you keep mentioning it.  Ronnie toed the line of mass and symmetry before 03 and only afterwards did it really tip out of his favor.  Once again, Yates had a large gut too.  And no one in their right mind ever said Dorian had better symmetry or aesthetics than Ronnie. No one.  And half of Dorian's heat is in direct response to your heat on Ronnie and your obnoxiously repetitive rhetoric about how much Dorian is superior.  Just give it a rest dude, they were both 2 of the best ever.  Let it go.  I would actually be cool if it was someone else spouting all this Dorian shit, anti-Ronnie shit if it just wasnt you.  Because you do it all the time and its just so old.  

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: April 22, 2015, 11:35:03 AM »
/\ Mental Illness

First off, i said 99 was the peak of bodybuilding.  What do you do?  You show a picture of Ronnie "raising the roof" breathing as proof that he has gut.  

I didn't even mention Ronnie, you did.  

You're mentally ill.  

Anytime you get a chance to take a swipe at Ronnie's physique you don't waste it.  You do this to try score points in favor of Dorian.  You're a caricature.  

What's funny is that you and everyone here knows I'm a Lee Haney guy and always have been.  You just can't seem to help yourself.

I didn't even mention Ronnie, you did

You don't need to mention Ronnie , you posted a video of a contest that Ronnie won as proof that this year was the ' peak ' of competitive bodybuilding. You just don't like being called on your blatant hypocrisy. Wiggs you look like an idiot for posting this especially after your multiple recent tirades on guts in bodybuilding.

You're mentally ill.

I believe they call that ' projection ' and it's ironic you posted that of all people.

This I agree with this. more asinine projection on your behalf. It's you morons who are obsessed with Dorian Yates , I almost NEVER bring him up. It's always a Ronnie fanboy  ;) I don't need ' points ' for Dorian ( Dorian always beat Ronnie not the other way around  ;) )  and I know I'm not swaying anyone's mind on the subject.

You're a ' whoever ' suits your fancy this week guy , Kai Greene ring a bell? Ronnie ring a bell? Flex ring a bell? your ' favorite ' changes like your bi-polar mood.

Insult me all you want , it doesn't change the fact you look like an jackass for hootin-&-hollerin about guts in the sport and then post the ' peak ' of the sport looking pregnant. The ' peak ' would be before the gut like Haney's era , you know your ' favorite '

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #60 on: April 22, 2015, 11:53:35 AM »
I look like a jackass to you because you're delusional.

Dorian is my favorite white bodybuilder. Lee Haney is my favorite black bodybuilder..All racist, and I'll report myself to Ron.

::)

Get some help.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: April 22, 2015, 11:55:06 AM »
Its kind of telling of how warped your perspective has become on getbig when you label anyone under 1000 posts as a gimmick.    Anyways, you continually incriminate yourself by bringing up all the personal shit, I mean you just recalled it at a whim. Thats obsessive.  Ronnie pre-2003 did have a gut but nothing Yates didn't have either so its kind of ironic you keep mentioning it.  Ronnie toed the line of mass and symmetry before 03 and only afterwards did it really tip out of his favor.  Once again, Yates had a large gut too.  And no one in their right mind ever said Dorian had better symmetry or aesthetics than Ronnie. No one.  And half of Dorian's heat is in direct response to your heat on Ronnie and your obnoxiously repetitive rhetoric about how much Dorian is superior.  Just give it a rest dude, they were both 2 of the best ever.  Let it go.  I would actually be cool if it was someone else spouting all this Dorian shit, anti-Ronnie shit if it just wasnt you.  Because you do it all the time and its just so old.  

Its kind of telling of how warped your perspective has become on getbig when you label anyone under 1000 posts as a gimmick.

Please we both you know you're a gimmick , my perspective isn't ' warped ' this place is full of gimmicks like you , it's par for the course.

Anyways, you continually incriminate yourself by bringing up all the personal shit, I mean you just recalled it at a whim. Thats obsessive.

Don't assert it , prove it. I NEVER bring up Ronnie's personal life and never have not my style son. Just because I recalled it doesn't mean I use it. Here's a golden opportunity for you to ' own ' me , prove it.  ;) I keep my critique to his physique.

Ronnie pre-2003 did have a gut but nothing Yates didn't have either so its kind of ironic you keep mentioning it.  Ronnie toed the line of mass and symmetry before 03 and only afterwards did it really tip out of his favor.  Once again, Yates had a large gut too.  And no one in their right mind ever said Dorian had better symmetry or aesthetics than Ronnie.

Ronnie had a gut from 1998 ON there never was a time where he didn't when he was Mr Olympia. And yes Dorian had a gut too , NOTHING like Ronnies and I'm not constantly claiming he was the ' peak ' of bodybuilding.   Ronnie was never the high water mark for mass & symmetry , Flex was. Ronnie was a freak & not much more. just because he had a narrow waist & hips doesn't make him symmetrical. I laugh when people say Ronnie was ' aesthetic ' it proves how clueless they are.  ;D he might be more ' aesthetic ' than Dorian it's not saying much , because I can name 20 guys eons better in aesthetics than Ronnie , and none of them could beat Dorian either.

And half of Dorian's heat is in direct response to your heat on Ronnie and your obnoxiously repetitive rhetoric about how much Dorian is superior.  Just give it a rest dude, they were both 2 of the best ever.  Let it go.  I would actually be cool if it was someone else spouting all this Dorian shit, anti-Ronnie shit if it just wasnt you.  Because you do it all the time and its just so old.  

Bullshit , I'm calling bullshit again on this. I almost NEVER bring Dorian Yates up in Ronnie threads. That's a blatant lie. Ronnie fan boys do , they did it here , they did it in the other thread , they'll continue to do it.  ;)

We know for a FACT Dorian was better than Ronnie 8 times they faced each other and 8 times Ronnie got his ass handed to him. This is indisputable. Now the question is could Ronnie be able to finally beat Dorian? lol  ;D 8) It's not whether could Dorian beat Ronnie. The Ronnie fanboys have been trying & trying & trying to convince the world he really could. But more intelligent people know he wouldn't  ;)

recall I walked away from this ' debate ' years ago , satisfied with my points. What happened? The same thing that is still happening to this day. Ronnie fanboys chasing me down , making shit up , bringing Dorian into everything. Isn't that what this boards are for anyway? Gossip & Opinions?

Carry on , bitch if you , don't bitch doesn't make a difference I'm still gonna post the same old shit.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: April 22, 2015, 11:57:23 AM »
I look like a jackass to you because you're delusional.

::)

Get some help.

No you look like a jackass for your multiple rants & tirades on the epidemic of guts in bodybuilding and then have the audacity to call Ronnie and his pregnant gut the ' peak ' of bodybuilding.  ::)

Wiggs you're cracking bro

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: April 22, 2015, 12:00:42 PM »
Ladies & Gentlemen I give you the " peak " of mens professional bodybuilding.  ;D

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #64 on: April 22, 2015, 12:03:41 PM »
No you look like a jackass for your multiple rants & tirades on the epidemic of guts in bodybuilding and then have the audacity to call Ronnie and his pregnant gut the ' peak ' of bodybuilding.  ::)

Wiggs you're cracking bro

Shut up already dipshit.  You brought up Ronnie. I said 1999 was the peak of bodybuilding.  You see Ronnie in 1999 was the peak of bodybuilding.  I'm not cracking or projecting or anything else you're trying to project onto me.  Quit bringing Ronnie into conversations where he's not talked about.  No one was hinting or trolling or anything else. You are absolutely insane.  GET HELP!

We all laugh at you.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: April 22, 2015, 12:08:21 PM »
Shut up already dipshit.  You brought up Ronnie. I said 1999 was the peak of bodybuilding.  You see Ronnie in 1999 was the peak of bodybuilding.  I'm not cracking or projecting or anything else you're trying to project onto me.  Quit bringing Ronnie into conversations where he's not talked about.  No one was hinting or trolling or anything else. You are absolutely insane.  GET HELP!

Best lighting ever. 1999 imo was the peak of bodybuilding, physique wise. After that it begin to decline.

Your quote , 1999 was the " peak of bodybuilding , physique wise. " You're not escaping this son. who won everything in 1999? Ronnie , who had the biggest gut physique wise? Ronnie , maybe Fux but Ronnie was being rewarded.

Some more pics from the ' peak of bodybuilding , physique wise. '

Neptune100

• Getbig III
« Reply #66 on: April 22, 2015, 02:51:12 PM »
Please we both you know you're a gimmick , my perspective isn't ' warped ' this place is full of gimmicks like you , it's par for the course.

Don't assert it , prove it. I NEVER bring up Ronnie's personal life and never have not my style son. Just because I recalled it doesn't mean I use it. Here's a golden opportunity for you to ' own ' me , prove it.  ;) I keep my critique to his physique.

Ronnie had a gut from 1998 ON there never was a time where he didn't when he was Mr Olympia. And yes Dorian had a gut too , NOTHING like Ronnies and I'm not constantly claiming he was the ' peak ' of bodybuilding.   Ronnie was never the high water mark for mass & symmetry , Flex was. Ronnie was a freak & not much more. just because he had a narrow waist & hips doesn't make him symmetrical. I laugh when people say Ronnie was ' aesthetic ' it proves how clueless they are.  ;D he might be more ' aesthetic ' than Dorian it's not saying much , because I can name 20 guys eons better in aesthetics than Ronnie , and none of them could beat Dorian either.

Bullshit , I'm calling bullshit again on this. I almost NEVER bring Dorian Yates up in Ronnie threads. That's a blatant lie. Ronnie fan boys do , they did it here , they did it in the other thread , they'll continue to do it.  ;)

We know for a FACT Dorian was better than Ronnie 8 times they faced each other and 8 times Ronnie got his ass handed to him. This is indisputable. Now the question is could Ronnie be able to finally beat Dorian? lol  ;D 8) It's not whether could Dorian beat Ronnie. The Ronnie fanboys have been trying & trying & trying to convince the world he really could. But more intelligent people know he wouldn't  ;)

recall I walked away from this ' debate ' years ago , satisfied with my points. What happened? The same thing that is still happening to this day. Ronnie fanboys chasing me down , making shit up , bringing Dorian into everything. Isn't that what this boards are for anyway? Gossip & Opinions?

Carry on , bitch if you , don't bitch doesn't make a difference I'm still gonna post the same old shit.

I neither have the time nor immaturity to keep debating you on this when its plain as day. When it comes to Ronnie Coleman, you are obsessive. Otherwise, you're pretty objective.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: April 22, 2015, 03:04:46 PM »
Shut up already dipshit.  You brought up Ronnie. I said 1999 was the peak of bodybuilding.  You see Ronnie in 1999 was the peak of bodybuilding.  I'm not cracking or projecting or anything else you're trying to project onto me.  Quit bringing Ronnie into conversations where he's not talked about.  No one was hinting or trolling or anything else. You are absolutely insane.  GET HELP!

We all laugh at you.

;D another 800 Afro Wiggzers drowned  , o man those Italian sardines will get too fat  :P

:'( :'( :'(

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: April 22, 2015, 03:07:27 PM »
Ass so far you can see it from the front  ;D

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: April 22, 2015, 03:08:49 PM »
At least Ronnie never showed up at the Olympia missing an entire body part.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: April 22, 2015, 04:18:56 PM »

He was missing TWO his entire career , what about his abs? those were missing too

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #71 on: April 22, 2015, 04:30:19 PM »
He was missing TWO his entire career , what about his abs? those were missing too

They werent missing. They were a weak bodypart.

Wolfs calves are practically missing.
X

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: April 22, 2015, 04:33:05 PM »
They werent missing. They were a weak bodypart.

Wolfs calves are practically missing.

Missing In Action

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #73 on: April 22, 2015, 06:11:05 PM »

ya, dorian was gunning for the Kovacs look ;D
Flower Boy Ran Away

nicorulez

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #74 on: April 22, 2015, 06:20:52 PM »
By ND's logic, Ronnie never beat Dorian so Yates is better. Ok, Yates lost to Benaziza and Haney. Does that mean that Dorian would never have beaten Haney. I think 1993 DY would have unless Haney upped the doses and started high level GH and insulin. However, I digress. The issue is that in poses, not relaxed nonsensical photos, RC was the best damn bodybuilder who ever lived. He may have taken a while to get there but once he was there and was on point he was untouchable. Dorian peaked in 1993 which was the second year he won the Olympia. He never got better. 1995 he was huge but his symmetry and gut were appalling. In 1996 and 1997 he won but the champ always got the nod by the judges. Thus ND's point that DY always beat RC is off base as RC became RC after 1998. DY was a shell of his former self and retired. If he were dominant he would have gone for eight or nine O's to solidify his legacy. Didn't happen as he knew the writing was on the wall. RC was more muscular, more aesthetic, and just better. Tough shit, it's life. If you ask me, Cutler in 2009 would have beaten Yates easily in the later years. BTW, in 1994 Yates sucked.