Author Topic: PJ Braun's New Jeep  (Read 26252 times)

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
Re: PJ Braun's New Jeep
« Reply #75 on: April 27, 2015, 10:36:46 AM »
Nice lot of cars the bank own and he pays them some money weekly so he can drive them.

To be fair we don't know that. We all assume so yes and more then likely financed through the complaint has company cars so they can be written off.. Not hating nice set up. I just think he's going overboard and his bragging shows his character and why this company won't be around very long.   

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: April 27, 2015, 10:48:27 AM »
To be fair we don't know that. We all assume so yes and more then likely financed through the complaint has company cars so they can be written off.. Not hating nice set up. I just think he's going overboard and his bragging shows his character and why this company won't be around very long.   
uh oh don't let croatch see this
He will go on a tirade about your jealousy of pj!
w

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #77 on: April 27, 2015, 11:24:21 AM »
I have no idea who PJ Braun is but his jeep kicks ass
X

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #78 on: April 27, 2015, 11:27:30 AM »
I pass that place everyday. It's gotta be located right by their business

Does Aaron flaunt as well? He seems more normal. Big Jew...all the way big Jew
Is it the one in Deerfield at SE.10th St and Dixie?

Bear232

• Getbig II
« Reply #79 on: April 27, 2015, 12:20:45 PM »

Spending money they don't have.  Tons of those kind of people in Florida and california.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #80 on: April 27, 2015, 12:23:58 PM »
Is it the one in Deerfield at SE.10th St and Dixie?

This dealership in Boca off Clint Moore.

insider

• Getbig III
« Reply #81 on: April 28, 2015, 05:26:02 AM »
I like Aaron and PJ , but what I don't get is the flaunting of so called wealth on the internet. How does that benefit growing a supplement and prohormone company. Why wouldn't you put that energy towards the quality of your products? Keep the material things to yourself and your inner circle.

It's the "perception of success" they want to show how successful they are so that people will want to associate with them.

Truth is they cut corners on their products - Intra-MD is missing the most expensive EAA Histidine, left out to save money. Truth is Meadows wanted to use hydro casein but they wouldn't make as much profit so they cut corners.
I know, you don't

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: April 28, 2015, 08:28:24 AM »

Spending money they don't have.  Tons of those kind of people in Florida and california.

The whole world is full of them.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #83 on: April 28, 2015, 09:57:20 AM »
I am sure they are a business write off. I agree it's excessive, but in this social media world we live in they seem to think this route to go. Hey look at me, you can be part of the team.

Yanin

• Getbig III
« Reply #84 on: April 28, 2015, 10:01:29 AM »
Very ugly

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: April 28, 2015, 06:54:27 PM »
Hey pj u fucking shit head why don't u post anymore?? We're dying for more Aaron Clark updates
w

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #86 on: April 28, 2015, 07:27:54 PM »
I've already been part of the American Greed life of Ponzi Schemes when I worked for HomeGold Financial and Carolina Investors so I don't need a lecture on that especially since I lost a lot of money from the whole debacle.  I lived large, ate at the best restaurants, drove a 300ZX.......and then watched it all get repo'ed. 

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/money/2004-02-05-homegold_x.htm

Because of my former losses, I would personally never spend money on sports cars, houses, and luxury goods ever again etc but its their money to which they work 16 hours a day each so in all fairness, they have earned the right to decide what to do with their income.  They worked hard, took the risks involved in starting Blackstone and Prime Nutrition and they succeeded in building a viable business.  That's the American way of business and while I can advise them to be more frugal, they have no reason to take any advice from me or anyone else because its their asses on the line and not mine.

A 1990 Nissan 300 zx isn't living large  :D

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #87 on: May 01, 2015, 11:36:08 PM »
I've already been part of the American Greed life of Ponzi Schemes when I worked for HomeGold Financial and Carolina Investors so I don't need a lecture on that especially since I lost a lot of money from the whole debacle.  I lived large, ate at the best restaurants, drove a 300ZX.......and then watched it all get repo'ed. 

Because of my former losses, I would personally never spend money on sports cars, houses, and luxury goods ever again etc but its their money to which they work 16 hours a day each so in all fairness, they have earned the right to decide what to do with their income.  They worked hard, took the risks involved in starting Blackstone and Prime Nutrition and they succeeded in building a viable business.  That's the American way of business and while I can advise them to be more frugal, they have no reason to take any advice from me or anyone else because its their asses on the line and not mine.

Vince, be honest. Is your bee-pollen harvesting operation the source behind colony collapse disorder?

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
  • King of Cybex Glute Machine
« Reply #88 on: May 02, 2015, 12:00:15 AM »

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #89 on: May 02, 2015, 01:58:33 AM »

they probably only hired you because they were criminals doing a ponzi scheme.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #90 on: May 02, 2015, 02:58:35 AM »
Hey pj u fucking shit head why don't u post anymore?? We're dying for more Aaron Clark updates

You're such a piss poor version of yourself..

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: May 02, 2015, 06:25:47 AM »
i don't understand that insult
I've never even heard that phrase before
Insult me all you want but please rephrase
w

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #92 on: May 02, 2015, 07:44:10 AM »

You mean, "A piss poor version of his previous self?"

And, no, he is not. Gene has always given people he dislikes a hard time. For years, he has been sticking it to Bob Chick real bad. If Gene doesn't like you, steer clear. Since Bob Chick no longer posts, he is directing his anger toward PJ. But its always been there (anger), its just being redirected toward a new person.

Moral of the story:

Give Gene free supplements when he asks for them
Never piss Gene off.
X

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #93 on: May 02, 2015, 08:05:16 AM »
i don't understand that insult
I've never even heard that phrase before
Insult me all you want but please rephrase

Well, sorry that my phase wasn't 100% correct and thank you SF1900 for fixing this. I don't know your background, so maybe you're an OK guy in person, but I wonder why you're so negative about people from 'the industry' all the time. What has PJ done to YOU, other than not giving you some freebies ???

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
Hi pj braun
« Reply #94 on: August 05, 2015, 06:34:26 AM »
Hi pj! I love your company
I see you are browsing getbig this am...
Any cool upcoming news about your company??
w

Waller

• Getbig IV
Re: Hi pj braun
« Reply #95 on: August 05, 2015, 06:35:58 AM »
Hi Pyjamas Braun!  ;D

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: August 05, 2015, 07:03:40 AM »
Hi Bj Praun. Can i have a free tub of whey?
no free samples for fans of blackstone
Pj forbids free samples
We make him rich by buying his powders but he does not believe in giving back to us
w

whitewidow

« Reply #97 on: August 05, 2015, 08:17:57 AM »
no free samples for fans of blackstone
Pj forbids free samples
We make him rich by buying his powders but he does not believe in giving back to us

brother PM PJ all this. I have no issues with you as a member but this is getting old. PJ is a nice guy. treat him with respect and he does give back! he gave me all sorts of free stuff.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #98 on: August 05, 2015, 08:19:31 AM »
brother PM PJ all this. I have no issues with you as a member but this is getting old. PJ is a nice guy. treat him with respect and he does give back! he gave me all sorts of free stuff.

:-X :-X :-X :-X

whitewidow

« Reply #99 on: August 05, 2015, 08:20:50 AM »