Author Topic: Too lazy to look for NBA Playoffs thread...Go Spurs! Utter destruction  (Read 18012 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Here we go again haters...Spurs brethren, sound off!

LOL  Clippers 49 points at the end of 3 quarters.  Throwback Spurs defense.

Clippers are getting raped.  Spurs are going back to back and Duncan is getting his 6th title.

Army of One

• Getbig V
Spurs are just too good, watched to the end of the 3rd, cant see anyone beating them this year.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
Go Spurs Go!!!!

Houston and GS are strong though. .....won't be a cakewalk by any stretch.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
$2 billion dollar team ::)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Go Spurs Go!!!!

Houston and GS are strong though. .....won't be a cakewalk by any stretch.

It will be tough.  Very tough.  But we can do it.  It'll be interesting against Houston, but at least we wont have to travel far.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
I don't dislike the Spurs but I'm tired of them winning. Will need a new team to cheer for as I fear my blazers won't last long.  :-X

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
 ::)

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
Spurs just have awesome team chemistry - and how bout the fountain of youth Funkin Duncan?!?!?  That cat is incredible... If the Spurs don't win it all - it will be because someone gets hurt

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Spurs are so smart and disciplined.  I hate them but can't help but admire the shit out of them.

GS is good but the way they let the freakin pelicans get up by 20?   lol  championship teams don't do that.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
Spurs are so smart and disciplined.  I hate them but can't help but admire the shit out of them.

GS is good but the way they let the freakin pelicans get up by 20?   lol  championship teams don't do that.

I think that's anthony davis more then anything. He is a future all-time great, he has better stats than KG and Duncan at similar ages.

Who do you think is coming out of the east?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: Too lazy to look for NBA Playoffs thread...Go Spurs! Utter destruction
« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2015, 05:57:34 PM »
I read that were gonna offer Lemarcus Aldridge a max deal this summer.  Kawaii will get a max deal and Aldridge is from Texas and played college ball in Texas and he has a son in San Antonio.  So allegedly he's coming to us.  So, well have Kawaii, Parker, Aldridge,  for some years to come. We'll see how Mills turns out as a future starting point guard. The Spurs will be good for years to come.  Coach Popp is the greatest NBA coach of all time.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2015, 07:29:47 PM »
I think that's anthony davis more then anything. He is a future all-time great, he has better stats than KG and Duncan at similar ages.

Who do you think is coming out of the east?

cavs will limp out of the east.  the league wants it.  they'll lose millions with "the hawks" or "the bulls" in the finals lol.

They will hand it to lebron.  i mean, the cavs are good, but are vulnerable.  I don't think anyone puts it together for 4 games tho, to beat them.

Cavs vs spurs lol... it's probably freakin' inevitable :(

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2015, 07:44:29 PM »
cavs will limp out of the east.  the league wants it.  they'll lose millions with "the hawks" or "the bulls" in the finals lol.

They will hand it to lebron.  i mean, the cavs are good, but are vulnerable.  I don't think anyone puts it together for 4 games tho, to beat them.

Cavs vs spurs lol... it's probably freakin' inevitable :(

I think the Bulls can beat the Cavs.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2015, 07:57:41 PM »
I think the Bulls can beat the Cavs.

can?   maybe.  Will?  It'd be against the odds.  The NBA doesn't want CHI in the finals.  It'd have to be like the year ORL got past CLE... the refs were SCREWING Howard (who I really dislike) in order to let CLE make it to the LAL/Kobe showdown the NBA had been talking about for 2 months :)

ORL got thru to the finals and took an ass whooping fast.  The NBA robbed the Magic so bad that year, and I was rooting for the Cavs.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2015, 08:00:53 PM »
can?   maybe.  Will?  It'd be against the odds.  The NBA doesn't want CHI in the finals.  It'd have to be like the year ORL got past CLE... the refs were SCREWING Howard (who I really dislike) in order to let CLE make it to the LAL/Kobe showdown the NBA had been talking about for 2 months :)

ORL got thru to the finals and took an ass whooping fast.  The NBA robbed the Magic so bad that year, and I was rooting for the Cavs.

I can't believe we're gonna get Aldridge.  Only young PF better is Anthony Davis.  Anyway, Spurs will be good as long as Popp is Coach and he has no intentions of retiring anytime soon.  His words.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2015, 09:24:02 PM »
Holly white Moses, Wiggzeroid is into white man created sport  ::)

Black Jeezzaa would get pissed  >:(

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2015, 09:50:30 PM »
I can't believe we're gonna get Aldridge.  Only young PF better is Anthony Davis.  Anyway, Spurs will be good as long as Popp is Coach and he has no intentions of retiring anytime soon.  His words.

I doubt the Spurs will land aldridge. I assume he will sign a 5 year with portland bust must be nice having your pick of Houston, Dallas, Lakers and anywhere else he wants to go.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2015, 09:54:56 PM »
$2 billion dollar team ::)
And a $2 coach. He was out coached in that 2 nd home game in LA.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2015, 10:03:21 PM »
I doubt the Spurs will land aldridge. I assume he will sign a 5 year with portland bust must be nice having your pick of Houston, Dallas, Lakers and anywhere else he wants to go.

I guarantee we'll get him. Tim Duncan on his way out, Aldridge wants to be a champ and he's not going to do it in Houston, Dallas or L.A.  of all the Texas teams, he'd be dumb to go anywhere but San Antonio.  He's gonna get max money in S.A. Unless he wants some hot night scene, (he doesn't) we'll get em.  We're gonna be so good for so long.  It's great being a Spurs fan. lolol

The San Antonio Spurs have their new franchise cornerstone in Kawhi Leonard, the two-way superstar who scored 32 points while smothering the Los Angeles Clippers in Game 3 on Friday. He'll be a restricted free agent in July, and the Spurs are hoping to lock him up with a max deal, then chase another free agent -- Portland Trail Blazers big man LaMarcus Aldridge, according to Yahoo Sports' Adrian Wojnarowski:

In a perfect scenario, the Spurs have a full understanding of the futures of [Tim] Duncan, [Manu] Ginobili and Danny Green when they walk into a 12:01 a.m. ET meeting on July 1 with Leonard and his agent, Brian Elfus, in Los Angeles. The Spurs will offer Leonard a full maximum contract extension, get a commitment and turn themselves toward prying Aldridge back to his Texas roots.

For now, there's no scenario where Leonard plans to pursue offer sheets on the market, league sources tell Yahoo Sports.

Leonard wants to be a Spur, and the Spurs are expected to come calling on July 1 with the max offer that they resisted delivering Leonard in the preseason, a move born out of preserving cap space to bring on a star free agent this summer.

The Spurs can't be sure how they'll proceed on July 1 until they know Duncan's and Ginobili's plans. Whatever they decide, the possibility of pursuing Aldridge on the recruiting trail could offer the Spurs the chance to do the only thing that they've never done in the NBA: Lure an All-Star free agent in his prime, beat New York and Los Angeles somewhere besides the basketball court.

Adding Aldridge, who turns 30 in July, would obviously extend the Spurs' championship window. It would also mean he'd be going back on his word -- the four-time All-Star said last summer that he definitely intended to sign a five-year deal in 2015 and wanted to become the best Blazer of all-time.

The Oregonian's Jason Quick, however, called Aldridge fickle, moody and unpredictable when reporting that at least one Blazer thought there was a 50-50 chance he'd leave. While he's beloved in Portland and has a great running mate in Damian Lillard, San Antonio would offer him a chance to play in his home state, under Gregg Popovich, alongside Leonard, Tony Parker, great role players and possibly Tim Duncan and Manu Ginobili, depending on if they want to make another run. There have been rumors about this for a long while, and he'd be crazy not to at least consider it.

The funny thing is imagining Leonard playing the role of recruiter. He's the quietest guy in the league, and it's incredibly difficult to picture him trying to convince any free agent to do anything. Fortunately for the Spurs, his play is doing the talking for them.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #19 on: April 25, 2015, 10:16:57 PM »
We shall see. We will miss him if he goes but not too much since he hasn't won shit here.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2015, 10:20:37 PM »
We shall see. We will miss him if he goes but not too much since he hasn't won shit here.

The dude is an incredible PF He can shoot, he can create his own shot, he can play defense.  In S.A. He'll play D alot more and and we'll rely on his mid range game (which is f'n awesome).  Dude will step in Tim Duncan's shoes the way Duncan did for Robinson.  We need him!  Or Anthony Davis....lol

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2015, 11:57:54 PM »
Warriors are going to shit on everyone.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: April 26, 2015, 07:51:49 AM »
Think this is the Year of the Warrior's. They will beat the Cav's in teh finals.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: April 26, 2015, 07:59:20 AM »

Aldridge will be 30 next season, he is not young and he most definitely is not the next best PF. Blake is better and much younger, I would rather draymond green over aldridge, he is bad on defence and only has 2-3 good years left.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: April 26, 2015, 09:22:21 AM »
Think this is the Year of the Warrior's. They will beat the Cav's in teh finals.

thatt'd be cool to watch.

Aldridge will be 30 next season, he is not young and he most definitely is not the next best PF. Blake is better and much younger, I would rather draymond green over aldridge, he is bad on defence and only has 2-3 good years left.

blake makes such poor decisions in crunch time.   Spurs should sell the farm and go after Davis, why not.  All those rings.