Author Topic: Too lazy to look for NBA Playoffs thread...Go Spurs! Utter destruction  (Read 18016 times)

rudylrichards

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
The youtube conspiracy theorists have torn up that old jordan footage.  TODAY with high-def... lol, it's be great

I was a huge Knicks fan back then, I forgot how many bs calls Jordan got. Kobe or Lebron would never be considered as great because they don't get the calls Jordan got. Anytime U got close was a foul but never called fouls on him. The refs had a hand in making him the greatest offensive & defensive player of his era. If it wasn't for the refs, he'd have in 4 titles not 6. If lebron or Kobe got the same calls they'd each have 2 or 3 more rings.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
I don't see how Cleveland wins. If OKC makes it that means they've won 8/11 games against the Spurs and GS.  That is just dominance.  If GS makes it that will be an epic comeback and they'll be riding super high. 

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
My money is still on the Spurs.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
My money is still on the Spurs.

Hi wiggs.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Lebronze waltzes to the NBA finals again unopposed in the Leastern conference.  Only to likely get beaten again.

He's so fucking lucky I swear.  The only chance he had to win a ring this year was for OKC to beat the Spurs and the Warriors.

This is literally the only possible scenario where Cleveland has a shot and it came to pass

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Lebronze waltzes to the NBA finals again unopposed in the Leastern conference.  Only to likely get beaten again.

He's so fucking lucky I swear.  The only chance he had to win a ring this year was for OKC to beat the Spurs and the Warriors.

This is literally the only possible scenario where Cleveland has a shot and it came to pass
That and he only won on manufactured teams.  He hasn't been on a team that was built like the Spurs , GS or even OKC.  Funny part is he's lost 4 of 6 to teams that were built through the draft.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
Jordan would have never needed six games to dispatch a team led by Kyle Lowry and "DeMar" (::)) Derozen.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
That and he only won on manufactured teams.  He hasn't been on a team that was built like the Spurs , GS or even OKC.  Funny part is he's lost 4 of 6 to teams that were built through the draft.

Shameless ring chaser.  If he's so fucking great, then why does he always need to split on his team for greener pastures.  Always stacking the odds in his favor to win cheap rings.  He refuses to play for a team without at least two other all-star level, superstar teammates.  After cherry picking like that he should have more rings than the cheap two that he won in Miami.  One of which Ray Allen's miracle three pointer gifted to him.

Lebron is a fucking phagott.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Shameless ring chaser.  If he's so fucking great, then why does he always need to split on his team for greener pastures.  Always stacking the odds in his favor to win cheap rings.  He refuses to play for a team without at least two other all-star level, superstar teammates.  After cherry picking like that he should have more rings than the cheap two that he won in Miami.  One of which Ray Allen's miracle three pointer gifted to him.

Lebron is a fucking phagott.

lebron's wife made him come home.   it was clear on her twitter before the last season in Miami ended.  She had them registered in Akron schools before the NBA July 1 deadline arrived and free agent season started.  I ranted about it while they were still losing to san antonio, I knew from minute 1 that mama was getting her way.  All these tweets about "home sweet home" and the homes being cleaned/emptied, the kids registering, the cryptic posts and all that.  Everyone in akron knew it was a done deal.

Dude turned 30, got off the gh, finally married his high school sweetheart, and baby #3 was on the way.  It was time to come home, and his woman's tweets told me that it was a done deal.

He'll be in the finals with any team in the East, it's not about winning, it's about family for him.    Doing what the wifey said as he hit 30, embraced the male pattern baldness, started taking off the headband he was formerly glued to, and settled on the wifey, and moved back to be close to grandmas.  

All this talk about "lebron is choosing which city has the best chance to..." is bullshit sportswriter nonsense.   Lebron went back home cause wife wanted it.  

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
lebron's wife made him come home.   it was clear on her twitter before the last season in Miami ended.  She had them registered in Akron schools before the NBA July 1 deadline arrived and free agent season started.  I ranted about it while they were still losing to san antonio, I knew from minute 1 that mama was getting her way.

Dude turned 30, got off the gh, finally married his high school sweetheart, and baby #3 was on the way.  It was time to come home, and his woman's tweets told me that it was a done deal.

He'll be in the finals with any team in the East, it's not about winning, it's about family for him.    Doing what the wifey said as he hit 30, embraced the male pattern baldness, started taking off the headband he was formerly glued to, and settled on the wifey, and moved back to be close to grandmas.  

All this talk about "lebron is choosing which city has the best chance to..." is bullshit sportswriter nonsense.   Lebron went back home cause wife wanted it.  

First of all this story that you've concocted is utter nonsense.  Lebronze is a proven ring chaser.

Secondly, if that was true(which it isn't) then he's even more of a phagott then he appears to be.  "Sorry guys, my wife made me".

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
First of all this story that you've concocted is utter nonsense.  Lebronze is a proven ring chaser.

Secondly, if that was true(which it isn't) then he's even more of a phagott then he appears to be.  "Sorry guys, my wife made me".

I posted all over getbig when they registered their kids - I think bath township private schools?  School ended in FL in very early june and they immediately transferred school records to that school.  For me, that said it all.   wifey adding 'home sweet home' images to twitter, lebron cleaning out his miami garages, and all the local akron reporters with little tidbits here and there.  I read the akron beacon journal, it's my home paper, home town, and I went to same high school as lebron.  up there, it was the biggest news story of the year.

It wasn't "wife made him" as much as him just beoming ahomebody.  Turn 30, admit you're bald, get married, have baby #3, and move closer to grandmas.   Pretty normal for dudes who cruise south beach in their 20s looking for glory.

He knows he'll be in the finals in any city - people will take pay cuts to play with him and the new NBA deal will allow 2 all-stars and 2 near-all-stars per team.  $$   he'll have the best team in the east anywhere he plays.  

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert

He knows he'll be in the finals in any city

In the East.  Not in the West.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
0 points for curry in the first and down by 9. This is all on curry.  He needs to step up and stop passing like a bitch.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
When you're the best shooter in the league stop fucking passing to Bogut. 

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
GS starts a run and immediately the refs call a foul against them away from the ball. Fucking refs not letting GS get any momentum.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Ibaka outscoring curry 10-3 in the half. Haha.  Oh brother. 
Refs calling everything in OKC favor.  Fucking hate the refs.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
But by the was marv albert sounds when curry touches the ball one would think curry has 60 points in the half

This guy is unbearable to listen too

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
But by the was marv albert sounds when curry touches the ball one would think curry has 60 points in the half

This guy is unbearable to listen too
Funny how they had tape of him taking about whores and coke and swearing and they let him back because he's Jewish.  If he wasn't he'd be on the street sucking cocks for a dollar.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Game is unwatchable.  Just as soon as GS makes a big shot the refs call a foul off the ball. They refuse to let GS go on a run. This has happened 4-5 times this game.  Refs are controlling the outcome.

Nails

• Getbig V
Damn, tied up

Nails

• Getbig V
The albino twins showed up

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Klay is on fire. Straight up pimp. Curry with a big 8 points in the end. Curry playing pimp at the be.

rudylrichards

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Klay is on fire. Straight up pimp. Curry with a big 8 points in the end. Curry playing pimp at the be.
It's over, Warriors gonna win game 7, they took OKC's heart tonight. They won't recover. I was rooting for OKC but I really wanted to see a rematch with Lebron & the Warriors anyway

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
Impressive shitting of the bed by OKC.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Impressive shitting of the bed by OKC.

Bwahahaha!  That's funny........and true.  Phagotts.