Author Topic: Groink - Real Story or Accident?  (Read 70900 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: Groink-auto accident, hopefully he will pull through
« Reply #100 on: April 26, 2015, 07:44:25 PM »
Walter White is a legit guy. So is Hazbin though, that's where the news originated

I agree.  Both are legit. What we don't know is if someones account has been hacked.  So until we can get proof that he was involved in an accident, we don't know. I trust hasbin but how do we know it's hazbin and not someone else using hazbin's account. 

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #101 on: April 26, 2015, 07:45:52 PM »
I agree.  Both are legit. What we don't know is if someones account has been hacked.  So until we can get proof that he was involved in an accident, we don't know. I trust hasbin but how do we know it's hazbin and not someone else using hazbin's account. 

I guess we will have to wait and see

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #102 on: April 26, 2015, 07:48:23 PM »
And if it is fat Alex or junior after hacking an account to spread lies I'd hope someone living near them would beat the fuck out of them once and for all. But the fact groink hasn't posted in a few weeks makes an accident a possibility

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #103 on: April 26, 2015, 07:49:19 PM »
You people aren't very bright.
Share what you know or shut the fuck up about it.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #104 on: April 26, 2015, 07:49:29 PM »

Why not post under your regular account Adam?

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #105 on: April 26, 2015, 07:50:17 PM »

One need not be, as you say, "bright" to care about the well being of a friend and his family.  One need only be human and behave in a humane manner.

Please don't think to make light of my words.  This thread is for hope, not hype.  

Be well.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #106 on: April 26, 2015, 07:50:32 PM »

You aren't very straight

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #107 on: April 26, 2015, 07:51:13 PM »
when I attempted to start a thread addressing the situation, I wasn't good enough for you people. I wasn't enough of a somebody. Now you want to know. How does it feel to want?

That's ok man. I don't think any of us are in the mood for games. We'll figure it out for ourselves. You can bail now. Have a great fucking night.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #108 on: April 26, 2015, 07:51:44 PM »
I agree.  Both are legit. What we don't know is if someones account has been hacked.  So until we can get proof that he was involved in an accident, we don't know. I trust hasbin but how do we know it's hazbin and not someone else using hazbin's account.  

I have an email for Groink but don't know if it's current.  Maybe Hazbin can PM me to cross reference and I'll go from there.

And if it is fat Alex or junior after hacking an account to spread lies I'd hope someone living near them would beat the fuck out of them once and for all. But the fact groink hasn't posted in a few weeks makes an accident a possibility

Not Junior's style, or Josh's for that matter.
:

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: April 26, 2015, 07:53:57 PM »
Funny how Junior, Avesher or Alex have not turned up yet, one would think one of them would have entered by now..

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #110 on: April 26, 2015, 07:54:24 PM »
I've deleted all juruths posts in this thread as he was just talking shit and making it about himself

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
Re: groink
« Reply #111 on: April 26, 2015, 07:58:05 PM »
holy fuk,i just mentioned where has he been??i pray for a recovery,and i mean it..terrible news ,just terrible.i'm floored by the news.
me too Steve... just read it. very sad :(

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #112 on: April 26, 2015, 07:59:54 PM »
I'll say this but before say this I want say if Groinks accident is real, he'll be in my prayers and thoughts.

With that said, Tommy is right. There are inconsistencies.  If you knew what WalterWhite's exchange with Groink was regarding, it may change your opinion about what might be going on.  Thing is we don't know. 

I find it very odd that his girl has been monitoring here for a couple weeks and that Walterwhite received an email from him on April 20th.   What's that about.

I can't say the subject of the emails as I;m not revealing private info unless I can confirm the accident isn't real.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #113 on: April 26, 2015, 08:01:06 PM »
This entire thread and story is BS. 

The only connection to reality is Hazbin. Hazbin is a rock solid GB poster.

The real Hazbin has not posted one time in this thread. Why wouldn't he post under his account and validate this story?  

Hazbin- use those forearms and confirm this tale of tragedy.
a

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #114 on: April 26, 2015, 08:01:21 PM »
I'll say this but before say this I want say if Groinks accident is real, he'll be in my prayers and thoughts.

With that said, Tommy is right. There are inconsistencies.  If you knew what WalterWhite's exchange with Groink was regarding, it may change your opinion about what might be going on.  Thing is we don't know. 

I find it very odd that his girl has been monitoring here for a couple weeks and that Walterwhite received an email from him on April 20th.   What's that about.

I can't say the subject of the emails as I;m not revealing private info unless I can confirm the accident isn't real.
The plot thickens

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: April 26, 2015, 08:03:11 PM »

Once Princess L says it's legit then I'll believe it.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #116 on: April 26, 2015, 08:03:36 PM »
Total bullshit.  

The only connection to reality is Hazbin. Hazbin is a rock solid GB poster.

The real Hazbin has not posted one time in this thread. Why wouldn't he post under his account and validate this story?  
Read the pms he sent me and coach and goodrum. I sent them on (with permission) to SF1900 and he posted them here. I'm beginning to think hazbins account mightve been hacked by one of the usual 3 out odlf shape scumbags that do that shit

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: April 26, 2015, 08:03:41 PM »

Same, hit me quite hard when I read it, which is strange for someone Ive never met, but like all of us, you read the forum for long enough you start to form a mental picture of someone.

If it is bs though and he is say locked up somewhere and other parties have taken advantage of it, then well I can't say it would surprise me after some of the shit pulled here in the last few years.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #118 on: April 26, 2015, 08:04:04 PM »
Plus, lets not forget that Groink has not posted in the last few weeks. That is unlike him.

I suspect if he was doing just fine, he would have got wind of this and came on and cleared it up. That is, if he is not in jail :(
X

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: April 26, 2015, 08:04:23 PM »
i suspect that this is bullshit. groink is known to take lengthy breaks from posting here, so why the surprise? plus there's no news at all to be found on google about any car crash involving drunk drivers. accidents this serious would make the local news, but there's absolutlely bugger all that i can find.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #120 on: April 26, 2015, 08:07:16 PM »
Read the pms he sent me and coach and goodrum. I sent them on (with permission) to SF1900 and he posted them here. I'm beginning to think hazbins account mightve been hacked by one of the usual 3 out odlf shape scumbags that do that shit

OK OK, "Hazbin" sent you pm's. If he really did, he would take 30 seconds and jump in this thread and confirm everything.  

Everyone here knows the real Hazbin is the real deal.
a

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: April 26, 2015, 08:07:56 PM »
The fallsview account absolutely ripped in to Groink 4 hours or so ago in the deleted thread, saying what a loser he was, never grew up, embarrassment still going to clubs etc.So I think there are "things" behind the scenes.Then this pops up 4 hours later.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #122 on: April 26, 2015, 08:08:42 PM »
OK OK, "Hazbin" sent you pm's. If he really did, he would take 30 seconds and jump,in this thread and confirm everything. 

Everyone here knows the real Hazbin is the real deal.
Read them. He says and I quote 'I cannot post on threads but can send msgs'
This makes things a bit fishy

Mclovin

• Getbig III
« Reply #123 on: April 26, 2015, 08:10:20 PM »
Well hopefully this turns out to be untrue. I could have been in a bad wreck at a red light a few weeks ago. I was sitting there and about about to turn right when the light turned green (it is one of those intersections were you can't turn right on red). A car ran the red light going really fast and luckily I just happened to notice the car coming at me out of the corner of my eye. It made me kind of paranoid so now whenever I turn right on green, I look to my left to make sure no one is running the light.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: April 26, 2015, 08:14:24 PM »
How many of your family members follow getbig? Does your wife/gf come on here? Sounds very fishy to me.