Author Topic: Groink - Real Story or Accident?  (Read 70908 times)

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
Re: Groink-auto accident, hopefully he will pull through
« Reply #75 on: April 26, 2015, 07:11:12 PM »
Terrible thing, if true.

www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007485826081&sk=about , anyone know if that's a real account? Maybe a brief note would get us an answer.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #76 on: April 26, 2015, 07:12:54 PM »
Imako sent this to me and gave me permission to post it.

This is Traci....I have been keeping track of greg correspondence  for the last few weeks.   I'm sad to say, that Greg has been a very serious automobile accident. He was at a stop light  and a drunk driver hit him broadside at a speed in excess of 100 mph .  He didn't feel a thing.  he's in a medically induced coma, the internal hemorrhaging to his brain was so severe..  We are all devastated, we try and stay positive, but the reality is not enciuraging..I sit with him every night., and he doesn't move Josh. Not a muscle, my wonderful strong man.  This is a very trying time...and I'm sure Greg would like to have prayers from the Getbig community.  .Traci.Report To AdminhazbinCompetitorsGe tbig VPosts: 4694   (No subject)« Sent to: Imako on: Today at 05:52:27 PM »« You have forwarded or responded to this message. »Quote Reply Remove I sent u a message. Its completely legitimate. For some reason I can send msgs but not post. I dont know why but if you post it quote me that i sent it to yuouReport To AdminhazbinCompetitorsGe tbig VPosts: 4694   Re: (No subject)« Sent to: Imako on: Today at 06:01:58 PM »« You have forwarded or responded to this message. »Quote Reply Remove its fucking horrible, but its truei sent it to coach and goodrum if you dont want to post iti understandReport To AdminhazbinCompetitorsGe tbig VPosts: 4694   Re: (No subject)« Sent to: Imako on: Today at 06:08:12 PM »« You have forwarded or responded to this message. »Quote Reply will never lie to me. Our friendship is in person and fine. IF you have doubts email TRaci, the email is in there. Sadly this is very trueReport To AdminhazbinCompetitorsGe tbig VPosts: 4694   (No subject)« Sent to: Imako on: Today at 07:01:51 PM »Quote Reply Remove if you all think its junior, would you like to phone me in Calgary or phone Josh in Regina to talk to one of us for proof.
X

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: April 26, 2015, 07:14:39 PM »

This is Traci....I have been keeping track of greg correspondence  for the last few weeks.   I'm sad to say, that Greg has been a very serious automobile accident. He was at a stop light  and a drunk driver hit him broadside at a speed in excess of 100 mph .  He didn't feel a thing.  he's in a medically induced coma, the internal hemorrhaging to his brain was so severe..  We are all devastated, we try and stay positive, but the reality is not enciuraging..I sit with him every night., and he doesn't move Josh. Not a muscle, my wonderful strong man.  This is a very trying time...and I'm sure Greg would like to have prayers from the Getbig community.  .Traci.Report To AdminhazbinCompetitorsGe tbig VPosts: 4694   (No subject)« Sent to: Imako on: Today at 05:52:27 PM »« You have forwarded or responded to this message. »Quote Reply Remove I sent u a message. Its completely legitimate. For some reason I can send msgs but not post. I dont know why but if you post it quote me that i sent it to yuouReport To AdminhazbinCompetitorsGe tbig VPosts: 4694   Re: (No subject)« Sent to: Imako on: Today at 06:01:58 PM »« You have forwarded or responded to this message. »Quote Reply Remove its fucking horrible, but its truei sent it to coach and goodrum if you dont want to post iti understandReport To AdminhazbinCompetitorsGe tbig VPosts: 4694   Re: (No subject)« Sent to: Imako on: Today at 06:08:12 PM »« You have forwarded or responded to this message. »Quote Reply will never lie to me. Our friendship is in person and fine. IF you have doubts email TRaci, the email is in there. Sadly this is very trueReport To AdminhazbinCompetitorsGe tbig VPosts: 4694   (No subject)« Sent to: Imako on: Today at 07:01:51 PM »Quote Reply Remove if you all think its junior, would you like to phone me in Calgary or phone Josh in Regina to talk to one of us for proof.

Ok, seems like its true :(

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #78 on: April 26, 2015, 07:15:51 PM »
Walter White sent me an e-mail that appears to be dated April 20th 2015.  I won't disclose what was said.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: April 26, 2015, 07:16:48 PM »
Very sad. Adding my prayers to those already doing so.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: April 26, 2015, 07:23:00 PM »
Walter White sent me an e-mail that appears to be dated April 20th 2015.  I won't disclose what was said.

So what is your verdict?

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #81 on: April 26, 2015, 07:23:12 PM »

He's 50 years old
Scottdale, AZ
5'11

No NSA

Way to lighten the mood  ;D

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #82 on: April 26, 2015, 07:25:15 PM »
When I started a thread earlier today addressing this situation, the thread was destroyed. I guess then the details shall remain with me.  good night.
What was said in your thread?

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #83 on: April 26, 2015, 07:25:40 PM »

My all time favorite defense attorney sat with me once and said, "Tom, they've got you pretty good and I can't fix it- but I can confuse the hell out of it."  

a

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: April 26, 2015, 07:26:15 PM »
Hope it's not true. Godspeed my brother!

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #85 on: April 26, 2015, 07:26:37 PM »
So what is your verdict?

When did Groink's accident take place?

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #86 on: April 26, 2015, 07:28:06 PM »
My all time favorite defense attorney sat with me one time and said, "Tom, they've got pretty good this time and I can't fix it- but I can confuse the hell out of it."  

That's 5 messages hazbin sent me. You can make out each separate one. Sorry it appears all jumbley but that's how it came out when I forwarded to SF1900

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #87 on: April 26, 2015, 07:31:14 PM »
The devil
is in
the details
 ;)
Stop being the riddler. Is it true or not man?

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: April 26, 2015, 07:32:17 PM »
I don't believe it

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: April 26, 2015, 07:32:33 PM »
Did the accident seek him or did he seek the act-side-dent
A

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #90 on: April 26, 2015, 07:32:45 PM »

He will just post that picture of the fat fuck in the pool now.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: April 26, 2015, 07:34:15 PM »

He's just fucking with you, his thread was just wondering why groink hadn't posted, Alex came in with his fallsview account and ripped in to groink, I'm assuming he had no idea of this happening by what he wrote, but what got written was why the thread got pulled.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #92 on: April 26, 2015, 07:35:32 PM »
That's 5 messages hazbin sent me. You can make out each separate one. Sorry it appears all jumbley but that's how it came out when I forwarded to SF1900

It's not the jumbled sentences, it's the content. It's lots of "call this guy" and "ask so and so."  If I get hospitalized and am in critical condition my wife or friends would be able to show proof easily. If I was in rehab or jail my wife or friends could cover for me with a number of silly emails.

Just so we're clear- if Groink is hurt, I certainly hope he recovers and recovers quickly. He's a great GB poster.

a

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #93 on: April 26, 2015, 07:37:49 PM »
as I mentioned in that thread, Groink won't be posting, and the reason is confidential. Where did you see "wondering"?

Would be great if you got into a violent car accident.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: April 26, 2015, 07:38:26 PM »
as I mentioned in that thread, Groink won't be posting, and the reason is confidential. Where did you see "wondering"?

It was just you noticing he hadn't posted for a while and trying to be funny.Adonis, now isn't the time.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #95 on: April 26, 2015, 07:38:44 PM »
This can easily be solved if the following questions are answered.

1. Are the e-mails sent to WalterWhite on April 20th legit?
2. Can we obtain proof there was an accident that Groink was involved in and the date of that accident.

I have no reason not to believe WalterWhite.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #96 on: April 26, 2015, 07:40:08 PM »
do something about it, pussy

Careful Eric, new photos have surfaced that you probably don't want "going public".

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #97 on: April 26, 2015, 07:40:40 PM »
This can easily be solved if the following questions are answered.

1. Are the e-mails sent to WalterWhite on April 20th legit?
2. Can we obtain proof there was an accident that Groink was involved in and the date of that accident.

I have no reason not to believe WalterWhite.
Walter White is a legit guy. So is Hazbin though, that's where the news originated

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #98 on: April 26, 2015, 07:41:16 PM »

So he's in jail and can't get on the internet?
a

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #99 on: April 26, 2015, 07:43:03 PM »
Surely not another Shizzo   ???
P