Author Topic: Groink  (Read 104728 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: Groink
« Reply #125 on: April 28, 2015, 06:25:37 PM »
Little something to ease the tension.

Floyd Pacquiao vs. Manny Mayweather

Manny Mayweather looks like a tough S.O.B.  He looks like a Mexican dude that would get pissed at you if you looked at his girlfriends ass.
Floyd "Sugar" Pacquiao looks like he'd be 0-47 vs. 47-0

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #126 on: April 28, 2015, 06:33:21 PM »
I've seen the e-mails. In all that, I'll say there's no proof the WW and accident are connected. As I said before, it looks really bad.  Groink has yet to come here to defend himself.  My guess is that he won't able to take the verbal lashing regarding the faking death stunt.  In addition, people are gonna wanna know if Walter will be reimbursed. That's an awful lot for a sensitive guy like Groink to live down. I personally still believe they're connected but then I've never been the biggest Groink fan either.

Regardless, you now know who you're dealing with when you deal with him.

And I made no connection. I posted to show he was likely alive because the dates were off and people were obviously quite concerned.

Now he says I blew his shit up here and can fuck off. 

WW can't win.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: April 28, 2015, 06:36:15 PM »
All of the threads claiming tragedies are odd to me... I did offer sympathy in the other thread if it was true...but here is why...

If something did (god forbid) happen to me, even though my wife knows I post here, and other things I do... the last thing she would do is say "I better let everyone on getbig know!" It wouldn't even be a consideration...not even a fleeting thought. I am involved in several other things way more then getbig, and THOSE wouldn't warrant my wife informing anyone about anything personal.

Am I the odd one on that? I mean TBH posting something here about personal tragedy is very weird to me, and seeing other people do it is part of the allure to coming and seeing the train wreck. But important stuff should remain off all social networking to me... but maybe that's just me.

My wife wouldn't post anything here if I died. She doesn't even know my password. It is just not something she'd think about.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #128 on: April 28, 2015, 06:37:02 PM »
And I made no connection. I posted to show he was likely alive because the dates were off and people were obviously quite concerned.

Now he says I blew his shit up here and can fuck off. 

WW can't win.

Wait, so Groink has resurfaced? On GB?

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #129 on: April 28, 2015, 06:40:43 PM »
My wife wouldn't post anything here if I died. She does even know my password. It is just not something she'd think about.

I think that is fair to say about my wife too. If I kick it, you'll "know" because I just never came back.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: April 28, 2015, 06:41:33 PM »

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #131 on: April 28, 2015, 06:42:10 PM »

Nope , not under his regular account

Last Active:   April 10, 2015, 01:23:18 AM

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #132 on: April 28, 2015, 06:43:32 PM »
I've seen the e-mails. In all that, I'll say there's no proof the WW and accident are connected. As I said before, it looks really bad.  Groink has yet to come here to defend himself.  My guess is that he won't able to take the verbal lashing regarding the faking death stunt.  In addition, people are gonna wanna know if Walter will be reimbursed. That's an awful lot for a sensitive guy like Groink to live down. I personally still believe they're connected but then I've never been the biggest Groink fan either.

Regardless, you now know who you're dealing with when you deal with him.

OK fellas, here goes...

Groink is claiming he can't log into his account for whatever reason.  Who here is willing to sacrifice a gimmick for him to explain himself?    If you're willing to give up the gimmick, PM me.  No questions asked, no judgement, but be aware it will be banned permanently once Groink gets his shit together (access to his own account) whether Groink chooses to use it or not.  This is a limited time offer.
:

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #133 on: April 28, 2015, 06:45:31 PM »
Well, this just went all Twilight Zone.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: April 28, 2015, 06:47:31 PM »
Well, this just went all Twilight Zone.

That's why I wrote this a couple days ago. So much bullshit on this site. Only a few who can cut through the bullshit to find out what is really going on.

Once Princess L says it's legit then I'll believe it.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #135 on: April 28, 2015, 06:48:09 PM »
OK, WalterWhite asked me to post this for him. Don't shoot the messenger.

Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2015 15:39:37 -0700
Subject: RE: wow
To: [another email address]

apparently I can't login on Getbig anymore...tried 10 times.

I didn't borrow money from anybody Walter gave  me money to get him some GH and the split with his money to mexico.and I haven't heard from him since...I'm tryng to get to the bottom of it but now that Walter blew  my shit up on Getbig he can go fuck himself....no guarantees in the steroid biz .

it was a practical joke and I laugh at everybody getting so fucking offended....Josh sent me a link saying I was "famous"  ...bit of an odd duck I am  I said to myself "what kind of celebrity would I be if I didn't try to fake my own death."  so I wrote that letter from "Traci" on the spot about 45 seconds.

you people need to fucking relax..and josh..I'm sorry ...I had no idea that you had such a big heart for real.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #136 on: April 28, 2015, 06:49:56 PM »
lol a member for 10+ years , now he cant manage to login  :D

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #137 on: April 28, 2015, 06:50:15 PM »
lol a member for 10+ years , now he cant manage to login  :D

Two words: caps lock.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: April 28, 2015, 06:51:28 PM »

Ron, you know what to do now.Also brutal admitting he ripped off WalterWhite but rephrasing it so it doesn't sound so bad.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #139 on: April 28, 2015, 06:51:40 PM »
All of the threads claiming tragedies are odd to me... I did offer sympathy in the other thread if it was true...but here is why...

If something did (god forbid) happen to me, even though my wife knows I post here, and other things I do... the last thing she would do is say "I better let everyone on getbig know!" It wouldn't even be a consideration...not even a fleeting thought. I am involved in several other things way more then getbig, and THOSE wouldn't warrant my wife informing anyone about anything personal.

Am I the odd one on that? I mean TBH posting something here about personal tragedy is very weird to me, and seeing other people do it is part of the allure to coming and seeing the train wreck. But important stuff should remain off all social networking to me... but maybe that's just me.
Absolutely, the last thing she would do. Facebook maybe, Getbig no.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: April 28, 2015, 06:52:35 PM »
Someone just give him a gimmick and let him have at it.

I'd like to hear what he has to say.

"1"

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: April 28, 2015, 06:53:19 PM »

"1"

Its very obvious he wont be logging in with said gimmick, considering he is too scared to use his own account.Not until he thinks its blown over and everyone has forgotten anyway.

K A N N I B A L

• Getbig II
« Reply #142 on: April 28, 2015, 06:54:31 PM »
So he was given money for a product (regardless of what it is), gave that money to a third party who did a runner, & now claims not his responsibility? Fuck that.
You hand someone else's money over, your responsible. You outsource it from there at your risk.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #143 on: April 28, 2015, 06:55:42 PM »
Just when I start thinking that Getbig was becoming a bit more normal in the last couple of years.

;D.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #144 on: April 28, 2015, 06:56:24 PM »

"1"

tic toc
:

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #145 on: April 28, 2015, 06:57:50 PM »

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: April 28, 2015, 06:59:43 PM »

Will Brink made the mistake of taking his eyes off his opponent

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #147 on: April 28, 2015, 07:00:06 PM »
Somebody got a lot of splaining to do.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #148 on: April 28, 2015, 07:02:10 PM »

Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2015 15:39:37 -0700
Subject: RE: wow
To: [another email address]

apparently I can't login on Getbig anymore...tried 10 times.

I didn't borrow money from anybody Walter gave  me money to get him some GH and the split with his money to mexico.and I haven't heard from him since...I'm tryng to get to the bottom of it but now that Walter blew  my shit up on Getbig he can go fuck himself....no guarantees in the steroid biz .

it was a practical joke and I laugh at everybody getting so fucking offended....Josh sent me a link saying I was "famous"  ...bit of an odd duck I am  I said to myself "what kind of celebrity would I be if I didn't try to fake my own death."  so I wrote that letter from "Traci" on the spot about 45 seconds.

you people need to fucking relax..and josh..I'm sorry ...I had no idea that you had such a big heart for real.

I never got the impression Walter blew up anything.  Not at all.  He was being very discreet and merely pointing out how some of the speculations weren't adding up.
:

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #149 on: April 28, 2015, 07:04:25 PM »

I never got the impression Walter blew up anything.  Not at all.  He was being very discreet and merely pointing out how some of the speculations weren't adding up.

My feelings on the matter also. He and I were discussing that Groink was MIA prior to this death fiasco.