Author Topic: Groink  (Read 104665 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: Groink
« Reply #625 on: May 05, 2015, 02:33:36 PM »
But you used it for Lost Tribes as well, which you claim as your factual heritage. Is this consistent with what you wrote in bold?

We're not lost bro.  You're talking to me. I'm acknowledging to you, I'm not lost. lol.  That's why they're the so called "lost tribes." lol

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #626 on: May 05, 2015, 02:36:41 PM »
We're not lost bro.  You're talking to me. I'm acknowledging to you, I'm not lost. lol.  That's why they're the so called "lost tribes." lol

Ok, so it's a fake term then.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #627 on: May 05, 2015, 02:38:43 PM »
Ok, so it's a fake term then.

Exactly.  Anything that's a fake term, I'll use so called.  Malcom X used to do this.  It's provocative but I'm not conforming to perpetuate a lie.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #628 on: May 05, 2015, 02:48:58 PM »
"So called black" is unnecessary, Imo. This, to me, is much less inaccurate than calling a New York Jamaiican an African-American.

Black is physical/visual, just as white. Much ado about nothing here. Just a personal issue is all.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #629 on: May 05, 2015, 02:52:26 PM »
Exactly.  Anything that's a fake term, I'll use so called.  Malcom X used to do this.  It's provocative but I'm not conforming to perpetuate a lie.

Abraham and Isaac.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #630 on: May 05, 2015, 02:52:49 PM »

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #631 on: May 05, 2015, 02:55:49 PM »
Abraham and Isaac.

See, it makes no sense. They're all clearly white in the pictures.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #632 on: May 05, 2015, 02:56:14 PM »
"So called black" is unnecessary, Imo. This, to me, is much less inaccurate than calling a New York Jamaiican an African-American.

Black is physical/visual, just as white. Much ado about nothing here. Just a personal issue is all.

Understand, but with us it's different.  We were Heeboes or Hebrews in the old world Yahuda, Yuden, Moor, Negro, N i g g e r, Black, spook, darkie, porch monkey, African-American etc...You get the point.

Deuteronomy 28:37. And thou shalt become an astonishment, a proverb, and a byword, among all nations whither the LORD shall lead thee.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #633 on: May 05, 2015, 03:29:33 PM »
Because you call us black, but we should be called, Hebrew.
It's used when somethings fake name is used commonly vs. it's real name.

That's why I'm so called black.  I'm a Hebrew.
That's why they're are so called Jews. Because they're really Khazars or Europeans, or Edomites...

Milton , why was Wiggzy mama banging very white Italian  ;D

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #634 on: May 05, 2015, 03:32:25 PM »
the thread title should soon be changed to "Wiggs - so called jews/blacks"

wiggs is becoming the most talked about getbigger soon enough.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #635 on: May 05, 2015, 04:41:47 PM »
Enough about me. Let me take this opportunity in a thread about a very flawed person to say that Christ loves you all.  Including Groink.  He died for our sins and loves us all.  If we truly love Christ and do what God says and follow The Ten Commandments and The Dietary Laws. Not just Hebrews. Everyone.  We must study the Bible and show ourselves approved. We're all sinners and will be till the time of death. We must strive to be perfect and to help others.  We must rebuke brothers and sisters behaviors when they are sinful, other wise how will they know to correct themselves?  We must observe the Sabbath...The real one.  Friday night sunset to Saturday night sunset.  We're are being divided and conquered while "they" continue their plans for world government.  It will come to pass though.  Be strong to the end and don't take the mark, if you do, there's no salvation.  I love you all, I feel sorry for my enemies.  I'll pray for them as well.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #636 on: May 05, 2015, 04:46:05 PM »

I typed "Abraham and Isaac" into google images and that is what came up.  ???

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #637 on: May 05, 2015, 04:53:07 PM »
Enough about me. Let me take this opportunity in a thread about a very flawed person to say that Christ loves you all.  Including Groink.  He died for our sins and loves us all.  If we truly love Christ and do what God says and follow The Ten Commandments and The Dietary Laws. Not just Hebrews. Everyone.  We must study the Bible and show ourselves approved. We're all sinners and will be till the time of death. We must strive to be perfect and to help others.  We must rebuke brothers and sisters behaviors when they are sinful, other wise how will they know to correct themselves?  We must observe the Sabbath...The real one.  Friday night sunset to Saturday night sunset.  We're are being divided and conquered while "they" continue their plans for world government.  It will come to pass though.  Be strong to the end and don't take the mark, if you do, there's no salvation.  I love you all, I feel sorry for my enemies.  I'll pray for them as well.

I was scoping youtube about bulgarian lifting system for squats, and I got depressed because my lower back started aking recently. Last weekend I thought it was a good Idea to try to hold a girl on my hands while she performs leg raises, like, I was standing, my arms were downwards and I she held her hands against mine putting her entire weight on my lower back and I forgot to tense my abs as hard as I could, you get me? Anyway I instantly pulled my back.
Then I come here and read this post, it gave me encouragement  :'(

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #638 on: May 05, 2015, 07:33:27 PM »
Understand, but with us it's different.  We were Heeboes or Hebrews in the old world Yahuda, Yuden, Moor, Negro, N i g g e r, Black, spook, darkie, porch monkey, African-American etc...You get the point.

Not entirely, you're mixing harmless identifiers with pejoratives. That shit ain't all on white racists.

To this day you can't get a roomful of blacks to agree on what they preferred to be called.

I'm sure you don't take the time to trace the ancestry of every nonblack you meet in order to address them in the most politically correct manner.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #639 on: May 05, 2015, 09:09:15 PM »

So.....in every artist's depiction of Adam and Eve they have belly buttons.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #640 on: May 05, 2015, 09:31:00 PM »
Don't try to divide us up by ranking us.  All of us are a band of brothas and those not mentioned as well. You all liked me better when I was the intelligent submissive negro vs. the intelligent, aggressive, angry Hebrew. I get it. It's scary. I wouldn't have any other way and I'm glad The Most High opened my eyes to the truth about my people, the truth about history, and the truth about what is to come. He opened my mind years ago to stop trying to please "you people" and keep up with "you people" because I have the richest history on this planet. We are the Kings and Queens of this planet.

So fuck you and fuck your rankings.  :)

All that hostility will kill you eventually.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #641 on: May 05, 2015, 10:35:55 PM »
LEAVE WIGGS ALONE!!!!

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #642 on: May 05, 2015, 10:49:29 PM »

Simple Simon

« Reply #643 on: May 06, 2015, 12:35:37 AM »
In case people forgot this thread is about Groinks shame.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #644 on: May 06, 2015, 02:07:00 AM »
In case people forgot this thread is about Groinks shame.

The only permanent thing in this world is change. For better or worse. Groink's gone.

Now this thread is about wiggs. And his latest post in this thread... I agree with it.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #645 on: May 06, 2015, 02:13:40 AM »
The only permanent thing in this world is change. For better or worse. Groink's gone.

Now this thread is about wiggs. And his latest post in this thread... I agree with it.
You are trying to derail this thread to make it about Wiggs.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #646 on: May 06, 2015, 02:19:52 AM »
You are trying to derail this thread to make it about Wiggs.

There's only so much to talk about groink's situation. He fucked up. He's gone. Do we really have to continue to talk about him, imo it's tiring.

Simple Simon

« Reply #647 on: May 06, 2015, 02:56:33 AM »
There's only so much to talk about groink's situation. He fucked up. He's gone. Do we really have to continue to talk about him, imo it's tiring.

Its you keeping this thread going.
Im not sure of your actual motives TBH.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #648 on: May 06, 2015, 03:03:36 AM »

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #649 on: May 06, 2015, 03:18:43 AM »
No f. way  >:(
Stop picking on Wiggs. You have been following him around like you do Basile.