Author Topic: Captian picture, Robert DeNiro  (Read 9310 times)

herefortheglitter

• Getbig III
Re: Captian picture, Robert DeNiro
« Reply #50 on: April 29, 2015, 12:49:57 PM »
Navy Mike hates people who collect welfare, yet he collects disability from the government for his "injuries."  ::)

A real men would have said, "Give that money to a vet who truly needs it."

Disgusting behavior on his part. He should be ashamed of himself.

Was wondering where you were... Haha

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #51 on: April 29, 2015, 12:52:58 PM »
All these disabled vets deserve to get paid out for the rest of their life plus free medical care.  It's the price they paid for being drafted and threatened with jail if they didnt fight.......oh wait.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #52 on: April 29, 2015, 05:07:47 PM »
I'll explain this like I did for ta. It's not SS disability. It's disbikity compensation. Meaning they pay me for injuries I had durning my time in the navy.  Like my range of motion is decreased in my right and left arm, I walk with a slight limp. I get swelling in my knee all the time. I'll never be able to lift legs like I use to again  I'm going to get complications from my knee later in life. So since the navy did it to (as if I wasn't in the navy I would have never busted my knee) they pay you abd treat you for it.. Loss of hearing, loss of eye sight. Any mental issues all are taking in to account. I had a very stressful job. I took medication for it. That's a disability the mental illness part.   It doesnt mean I told them I can't walk and I'm faking somthing.  This is very common with any vet. 3.5 million have disability. That does not me they are disabiled to a point they can not work. Some are and they get a code saying they are to messed up tj work but that very rare

SS disability is when you are paid because you can not work do to an injury.

I have a job and go to school full time. I'm not "faking" anything
For some reason I just really want to beat you to the ground.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: April 29, 2015, 10:55:34 PM »
Navy Mike hates people who collect welfare, yet he collects disability from the government for his "injuries."  ::)

A real men would have said, "Give that money to a vet who truly needs it."

Disgusting behavior on his part. He should be ashamed of himself.

I wasn't aware that he hates that folks collect welfare. It's not the same as getting compensated for a disability. So that could be the reason he feels this way.

The fact that he does not qualify for SSD, means he's probably not getting a ton of money. Veteran's disability is rated by percentages. How much compensation one gets, depends on what your rating is and how many dependents you have.

My son-in-law is 100% disabled. He also qualifies for SSD since he is too disabled to work. For a man only 42 years old, a financial future which is dependent on whatever the government decides is an appropriate cost of living increase, is pretty limiting. This is why my son-in-law is in school to get an education which will allow him to get off the SSD and back into the work force. He'll still have his VA disability and military disability retirement benefits.

Veteran's disability benefits and SSD are not taxable income. There are some other perks, for example a disabled vet in Oregon pays $15 in auto registration fees, while other non disabled vets and those of us who have no military service pay a little under $100 dollars to get our tags every two years.

Unfortunately, the military does very little to inform and educate their disabled folk on the scope of their available benefits. It's a case of if you don't apply for them...too bad, so sad.

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: April 29, 2015, 11:22:49 PM »
I wasn't aware that he hates that folks collect welfare. It's not the same as getting compensated for a disability. So that could be the reason he feels this way.

The fact that he does not qualify for SSD, means he's probably not getting a ton of money. Veteran's disability is rated by percentages. How much compensation one gets, depends on what your rating is and how many dependents you have.

My son-in-law is 100% disabled. He also qualifies for SSD since he is too disabled to work. For a man only 42 years old, a financial future which is dependent on whatever the government decides is an appropriate cost of living increase, is pretty limiting. This is why my son-in-law is in school to get an education which will allow him to get off the SSD and back into the work force. He'll still have his VA disability and military disability retirement benefits.

Veteran's disability benefits and SSD are not taxable income. There are some other perks, for example a disabled vet in Oregon pays $15 in auto registration fees, while other non disabled vets and those of us who have no military service pay a little under $100 dollars to get our tags every two years.

Unfortunately, the military does very little to inform and educate their disabled folk on the scope of their available benefits. It's a case of if you don't apply for them...too bad, so sad.

It's alot like college grants and funds there is a lot of money allocated for it that's just sitting there because people are either to lazy or don't know about it. Va compensation and state level benefits is the same way

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: April 29, 2015, 11:24:15 PM »
Navy Mike getting trolled into oblivion again.

He falls for it everytime.

I really did. Last night was one of those times where you need to step away from the computer. This morning I was like why the hell did I get so into it lol

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #56 on: April 30, 2015, 03:15:33 AM »
I'll explain this like I did for ta. It's not SS disability. It's disbikity compensation. Meaning they pay me for injuries I had durning my time in the navy.  Like my range of motion is decreased in my right and left arm, I walk with a slight limp. I get swelling in my knee all the time. I'll never be able to lift legs like I use to again  I'm going to get complications from my knee later in life. So since the navy did it to (as if I wasn't in the navy I would have never busted my knee) they pay you abd treat you for it.. Loss of hearing, loss of eye sight. Any mental issues all are taking in to account. I had a very stressful job. I took medication for it. That's a disability the mental illness part.   It doesnt mean I told them I can't walk and I'm faking somthing.  This is very common with any vet. 3.5 million have disability. That does not me they are disabiled to a point they can not work. Some are and they get a code saying they are to messed up tj work but that very rare

SS disability is when you are paid because you can not work do to an injury.

I have a job and go to school full time. I'm not "faking" anything

This is why you deserve getbigs full respect Admiral!

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #57 on: April 30, 2015, 01:42:23 PM »

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #58 on: April 30, 2015, 07:26:27 PM »
For some reason I just really want to beat you to the ground.

Your limp wrists might not serve you well.

THE BEEF

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #59 on: April 30, 2015, 07:28:27 PM »
Giving zack efron a thumbs up today.  :-X

Andre the Giant did this during his matches, called it " checking the oil."

THE BEEF

Simple Simon

« Reply #60 on: April 30, 2015, 11:42:32 PM »
I'm verified legit and posted pics, so you hold your filthy tongue!

lol, some people cant gimmick to save their lives.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: April 30, 2015, 11:44:28 PM »

He was in good shape in 'Cape fear'   8)

Simple Simon

« Reply #62 on: May 01, 2015, 12:20:48 AM »
Chaos has seen my face, holding up the same cup. Now I'll have no more of this gimmick talk gentlemen, I don't take kindly to it! especially not in a thread tackling the serious topic of navy mike and wiggs physical and mental trauma suffered from working long days and eating Poor quality cooked breakfasts.
chaos has seen 'a' face holding a cup

the lengths some people go to for a gimmick account, can you believe someone paid a guy to parade around in his underware pretending to be Wes Gasprato

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: May 01, 2015, 06:55:36 AM »