Author Topic: Exactly how good can you look on testosterone only  (Read 11594 times)

equipoise

• Getbig III
Exactly how good can you look on testosterone only
« on: May 01, 2015, 04:36:10 PM »
From my own experience with test, it gives size and thickness, but not so much of a "quality" look, that I'm going for. I look a lot better on lower test and other compounds like npp tren eq etc.

However, I am contemplating running test only from now on in the interests of health. At the same time, I am wondering what the limits of test only are for a physique. After all, if I am using steroids, I want to look somewhat impressive. Is the "quality" look only achievable with other compounds (e.g. eq primo var tren)? Or do I just need to train for a few more years and build up the muscle maturity? I am thinking of using 1 amp of test e about every 3 or 4 days (plus AI)

kevthekid

• Getbig III
Re: Exactly how good can you look on testosterone only
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2015, 07:50:02 PM »
I feel the same. I look thicker on test at 750mg-1 gram test but I feel as if I look better on 500mg with 350mg Tren

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2015, 08:29:21 PM »
For me test only sucks. Look like a bouncer or something. No veins no arm thickness no pop.
Ive ran all kinds of shit right now im my biggest And strongest. 1cc test ace 1 cc npp 1 cc mast prop mwf. Less than a gram. Im training my ass off 3-4 days a week.
Too easy to look like a slob on test only. At least add masteron. That gives a great look. You only need 300 mg a week like a tren light. Once you get below ten percent you can losen diet Up if you are training hard. Test only lefy me in a bloofy rut for my first few years.

I think having the synergy of at least two compounds is very important. The look on 750 mg test only will never be as impressive as say 300 test 300 Npp or tren whatever.

Test and gh can be amazing from what I've heard and seen. You can go far on those two. Gh puts water in right places. I mean look at all the mma guys before the crack down. They all looked fucking sick. That's the bread and butter test gh.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2015, 10:54:23 PM »
I've looked good on high to low doses of test only, dependant on diet of course...

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2015, 10:58:53 PM »
I look like a 70 year old man on a relatively low dose of test, but I don't care because it makes me feel good.  ;D

Diesel618

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2015, 11:14:43 PM »
I feel you could look great on test only, given you have the base of muscle. Just add more AI if you want to look dryer. I know some freaks who run test only majority of the time (we're talking grams though) and they also have GH in the mix as stated before, so there's that. But I think a gram of test with the right amount of adex or letro can have you looking how you want.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2015, 11:47:45 PM »
I done my 1st show as a jnr on 3ml or virimone(prop) a week, one of the guys who did the same show was showing me backstage pics we had together recently, looked pretty good, 210 lbs... Altho we both wished looking back that we had more goodies, of course there was no tren at that time available

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2015, 11:53:57 PM »
I feel you could look great on test only, given you have the base of muscle. Just add more AI if you want to look dryer. I know some freaks who run test only majority of the time (we're talking grams though) and they also have GH in the mix as stated before, so there's that. But I think a gram of test with the right amount of adex or letro can have you looking how you want.

Well said.
Most just don't have the base though to use such advice and gotta break out the big guns right away as they wanted it all yesterday...
?

balzac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2015, 04:36:47 AM »
if the diet is on point plus an ai you can look very good, no need for tren

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2015, 04:53:01 AM »
For me test only sucks. Look like a bouncer or something. No veins no arm thickness no pop.
Ive ran all kinds of shit right now im my biggest And strongest. 1cc test ace 1 cc npp 1 cc mast prop mwf. Less than a gram. Im training my ass off 3-4 days a week.
Too easy to look like a slob on test only. At least add masteron. That gives a great look. You only need 300 mg a week like a tren light. Once you get below ten percent you can losen diet Up if you are training hard. Test only lefy me in a bloofy rut for my first few years.

I think having the synergy of at least two compounds is very important. The look on 750 mg test only will never be as impressive as say 300 test 300 Npp or tren whatever.

Test and gh can be amazing from what I've heard and seen. You can go far on those two. Gh puts water in right places. I mean look at all the mma guys before the crack down. They all looked fucking sick. That's the bread and butter test gh.

I have heard that using mast too long makes you more likely to have tendon tears. and i'd rather not use GH tbh. I'm afraid of the heart and organ enlarging effects from long term use. The risk is there with AAS, but adding GH only accentuates it

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2015, 06:09:44 AM »
Most of the year on on small amount test and AI. if diet is tight u can look badass but there are limits...

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2015, 06:25:00 AM »
Most of the year on on small amount test and AI. if diet is tight u can look badass but there are limits...

Am I right in saying that you have to use hormones consistently? I actually go off for super long periods (like 6 months+) and I find that I lose a lot of mass

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2015, 06:38:38 AM »
I'm not going to come off I just get blood work it's easier than coming off and looking like shit for a few months my cycles From my first were 8weeks then 12 then 16 then 20+weeks and I finally sed fuck man pct doesn't work for keeping gains Mayb for natural test levels and I lose all my damn gains every time so igot on here learned how to do blood work and preventative health shit and now I stay a little jacked up all year  8) and I can build constantly

millineum man

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: May 02, 2015, 07:18:44 AM »
What about running 250mgs of Test Enanthate a week, indefintely? Can you look pretty good on this, if you have a good natural base?

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: May 02, 2015, 07:48:09 AM »
That's what I do just started last year and I am blasting now so we will see that dosage will hold the new outcome of muscle mass I end up with after all this I may have to cruise in 300-400 which is what i thought I was on but I was on underdosed test was actually about 200mgs weekly and I gained and looked bigger if I drop calories I lean up and veins come out low doses test for long periods for the gym rat is pretty safe and flexible with what u want to do.

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2015, 08:39:57 AM »
That's what I do just started last year and I am blasting now so we will see that dosage will hold the new outcome of muscle mass I end up with after all this I may have to cruise in 300-400 which is what i thought I was on but I was on underdosed test was actually about 200mgs weekly and I gained and looked bigger if I drop calories I lean up and veins come out low doses test for long periods for the gym rat is pretty safe and flexible with what u want to do.

What do you blast with? I was doing some research and came to the conclusion that all the other anabolics are unhealthy. I have a lot of tren with me, but I am still debating whether I should use it this summer or not.

Not like high dose test is 100% safe, but it is a natural hormone to the male body and is probably the healthiest out of all the options.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: May 02, 2015, 10:14:40 AM »
Right now deca NPP and dbol playing with adding about 300mgs of TRen ace a week and drop the npp  im on
test e @750-1000
Deca @600-900
Npp @300-400weekly
Dbol 40mgs a day every other month but this is probobly the most I've ever done at once it's hitting like a train and I'm growing and changing at a good pace for me I look great staying lean somewhat and I feel awesome strong sweating at nights now that the deca has been going on for bout 6-7weeks

nattybay

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2015, 10:46:16 AM »

If you start from 6%, you will look very good.

If you start from 12%, you will look like shit.

Period.

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: May 02, 2015, 12:58:01 PM »

If you start from 6%, you will look very good.

If you start from 12%, you will look like shit.

Period.

Good point. Test isn't forgiving. I was perma bulking with it you can't do that. On test mast Npp I can eatt cookies every day and have a chest meal every day and it doesn't destroy my physique it helps me grow. If I ate pizza on 750 mg test only in would be bloated for the next 3-4 days.

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: May 02, 2015, 01:03:05 PM »
I stay on test only most of the year too except during summer time I add in Tren and this upcoming winter I may or may not finally try Deca

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: May 02, 2015, 02:31:21 PM »
I stay on test only most of the year too except during summer time I add in Tren and this upcoming winter I may or may not finally try Deca

BFG on here wrote about the best way to use deca: http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=461454.0. YOu might want to try it out

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: May 02, 2015, 03:57:46 PM »
BFG on here wrote about the best way to use deca: http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=461454.0. YOu might want to try it out

Yeah I saw but I don't think I would be taking high doses like that. I've never gone over a gram of test

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: May 02, 2015, 04:15:55 PM »
Yeah I saw but I don't think I would be taking high doses like that. I've never gone over a gram of test

I honestly think that the permanent physiological changes come from blasting high doses for a while. The key is to blast for a couple of years while you're young (and your body can handle it) and then maintain with lower doses. That's the impression I get anyway. Kind of like how levrone bulked hard during his early years. and then after that relied on muscle memory. I don't think it would have worked as well if he had run moderate doses all the way through.

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: May 02, 2015, 04:35:34 PM »
I honestly think that the permanent physiological changes come from blasting high doses for a while. The key is to blast for a couple of years while you're young (and your body can handle it) and then maintain with lower doses. That's the impression I get anyway. Kind of like how levrone bulked hard during his early years. and then after that relied on muscle memory. I don't think it would have worked as well if he had run moderate doses all the way through.

I'll think about it. I'm only 19atm so I was thinking of waiting to use really high doses around 22-23 which is probably when I'll start to compete in physique

pkaz

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: May 02, 2015, 06:54:13 PM »
I am probable much older (well I am) than most of you guys so it is interesting to hear the different combinations of stuff being taking. Specially testosterone. Back in my time, which was the mid 70s and up, most of what was used (by me and others) was Deca-Durabolin, Primobolan Depot (which was my favorite) and Ciba Dianabol. Those were the simple combinations that were cycled through the year. Never testosterone. That was for the power lifters.

But then again AS's were much easier to get and it was all pharmaceutical grade products. Still I enjoy listening and hearing about the new things being used for physical enhancement.