Author Topic: Exactly how good can you look on testosterone only  (Read 11587 times)

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
Re: Exactly how good can you look on testosterone only
« Reply #50 on: May 04, 2015, 11:31:10 AM »
I look fine on Test only.  The only difference on Test is i hold a small amount of water, but it's not really a big deal.

The only time i really looked different was when i was running Prop/Winny/Mast for 8 weeks and i looked extremely tight.

I've been down to 5-6% BF on 1g of Test only, no AI's.

It all depends on how your body responds to it.  Very little bloat for me on Test only.  Deca is what bloats me up something crazy.

8)

whitewidow

« Reply #51 on: May 06, 2015, 07:01:54 AM »
From my own experience with test, it gives size and thickness, but not so much of a "quality" look, that I'm going for. I look a lot better on lower test and other compounds like npp tren eq etc.

However, I am contemplating running test only from now on in the interests of health. At the same time, I am wondering what the limits of test only are for a physique. After all, if I am using steroids, I want to look somewhat impressive. Is the "quality" look only achievable with other compounds (e.g. eq primo var tren)? Or do I just need to train for a few more years and build up the muscle maturity? I am thinking of using 1 amp of test e about every 3 or 4 days (plus AI)

I wouldn't stress on it you can still look awesome on just Test cyp once or twice a week say 400mg of human grade a week I would try to use some legit anavar on top of the Testosterone or winstrol, probably winstrol would be the better choice as nobody counterfeits winstrol like they do Anavar, Test cyp 400mg a week and 100mg winstrol daily you willl look great!

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #52 on: May 06, 2015, 08:23:10 AM »
I wouldn't stress on it you can still look awesome on just Test cyp once or twice a week say 400mg of human grade a week I would try to use some legit anavar on top of the Testosterone or winstrol, probably winstrol would be the better choice as nobody counterfeits winstrol like they do Anavar, Test cyp 400mg a week and 100mg winstrol daily you willl look great!

Doesn't the winstrol kill your cholesterol levels?