Author Topic: guess what - I got half my ass cut off and almost died.  (Read 10365 times)

mazfit

• Getbig III
Re: guess what - I got half my ass cut off and almost died.
« Reply #25 on: May 05, 2015, 06:12:44 AM »
Thanks buddy - good to hear other peoples experiences in bodybuilding
When you push the limits shit can happen

PS = this I'd what the doctor said

5,ml is too much even for the glute

I had bacteria on my skin which is picked up in gyms that aren't cleaned properly
Which if gets pushed under the skin with a needle can cause infection

I also have this antibacterial skin wash h and nasel spray for this bacteria

Just going to stay lean and recover nicely hopefully

Its already shrunk by a cm in width and height which is a postiv,e!

Appreciate all the get well messages too.

Omega

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: May 05, 2015, 07:10:57 AM »
5ml is quite a bit.
I did 4ml the other day (damn primo doesnt hold in higher concentration more than 125mg before it becomes crippling)

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: May 05, 2015, 07:19:12 AM »
Does this mean you are no longer a member of team 5cc?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #28 on: May 05, 2015, 08:03:31 AM »
Why jump on peptides?  At this point let your body recover, save up cash and get high quality HGH.

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: May 05, 2015, 08:34:24 AM »
Team 5cc lol

I was going to do one jab before bed to help release natty GH which helps healing

But I may not just want to try and utilise whatever to speed up recovery

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #30 on: May 05, 2015, 10:10:26 AM »
holy shit 150ml pus
hope you get well soon man...
fuck, thats why i only inject after showering... im guilty of never swabbing vials or skin lol

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #31 on: May 05, 2015, 10:49:28 AM »
I'm extremely sanitary when prepping for an injection.  I've only had like 3 bad shots out of a few thousand.

That said, i know a lot of guys who don't swab properly.

A little GH will help it heal.

8)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: May 05, 2015, 10:49:41 AM »
So guys you all know that I had a lump

Well it turned green and into a huge abcess

Went hospital got it drained and now have a huge open wound

What's worse second day in hospital it bled uncontrollable and I almost blednto death

I had a blood transfusion and spent 8 days in hospital

I now have a a vacume attached to the wound am on codeine round the clock for the pain

No training for 3 months. - already look like a normal person had no gear for 5 weeks.
Lost 2 stone already

Lesson - always swabb and don't jab 5ml in one go your asking for trouble

Going forward , ,I'm going to use peptides to help healing

Then probably grow very slow and lean after recovery

Really put me off high doses tbh

Dr also said my kidneys and liver where that of a 50 year old,

Still hasn't put me off gear though , just going to be more sensibken

I'm more pissed that all winter ivengrown inton 235lb ready tonlean down
To a solid ,220 - and this has fuked everything

Yes it Fuking hurts and I'm attached to a tube and vacume all day

Look up VAC therapy that's what I'm on

Now someone cheer me up n say muscle memory exists and I'll be back to 235 in no time lol

Someone help me with a plan for when in recover /.... Bulk? Lean..... Or recomp

Never had time off or an injury before

Possibly the only positive this was the only way I was gna have time off aas

I could go into mad depression

Going from a freak,, complimented talked about wherever I went in a tight top of vest

To looking literally a guy who may or may not go to the gym,.

I'm also on antidepressants Dr says dangerous for my mental health shrinking somquick and going cold turkey from 5,g a week to 0g

f
M
L

Watched a video on V.A.C. therapy. It is pretty involved. It also appears to be rather painful. The nurse in the video indicated that the patient would need pain medication for this procedure. It must work though. There is a lot of information about this type of wound therapy available.

If what happened to you happened to me, I'd probably not want to stick myself with a syringe ever again. I'm on TRT and give myself a 100mg injection once a week. The dose is miniscule compared to what you were doing. Since it is doctor prescribed the Testosterone Cypionate comes from the pharmacy. Not much chance of it being contaminated. I'm careful about cleaning/swabbing the area I'm shooting and the vial top with alcohol before the injection. I always use a fresh syringe. -So far so good and I've been doing this for at least 3 years.

It's a bummer that this happened to you. Do you think it was worth it? I mean not only getting and treating the abscess, but also losing what you gained? I can understand why your doctor would put you on an anti depressant, this must depress the hell out of you.

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: May 05, 2015, 11:01:04 AM »
Watched a video on V.A.C. therapy. It is pretty involved. It also appears to be rather painful. The nurse in the video indicated that the patient would need pain medication for this procedure. It must work though. There is a lot of information about this type of wound therapy available.

If what happened to you happened to me, I'd probably not want to stick myself with a syringe ever again. I'm on TRT and give myself a 100mg injection once a week. The dose is miniscule compared to what you were doing. Since it is doctor prescribed the Testosterone Cypionate comes from the pharmacy. Not much chance of it being contaminated. I'm careful about cleaning/swabbing the area I'm shooting and the vial top with alcohol before the injection. I always use a fresh syringe. -So far so good and I've been doing this for at least 3 years.

It's a bummer that this happened to you. Do you think it was worth it? I mean not only getting and treating the abscess, but also losing what you gained? I can understand why your doctor would put you on an anti depressant, this must depress the hell out of you.

Just an idea, why not switch to testosterone undecanoate? It's an injection every 12 weeks or so. Super long half life so you don't have to inject too often. It's known as Nebido in Europe and the rest of the world (not sure about the brand name in US)

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: May 05, 2015, 11:04:55 AM »
Just an idea, why not switch to testosterone undecanoate? It's an injection every 12 weeks or so. Super long half life so you don't have to inject too often. It's known as Nebido in Europe and the rest of the world (not sure about the brand name in US)

I tried it. Meh, build up takes forever and say you run into health problems and that stuff is built up, will take forever to go back to baseline levels... Too paranoid to use it again.
?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: May 05, 2015, 11:07:02 AM »

Thanks this is worth asking the doctor about. When I first started, he was giving me an injection once every 3 weeks. Since testosterone cyp- has a half live of about 8 days, I was going though some highs and lows with this therapy and it was more expensive since I paid the co-pay for a doctor's appointment every three weeks.

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: May 05, 2015, 11:25:26 AM »
I tried it. Meh, build up takes forever and say you run into health problems and that stuff is built up, will take forever to go back to baseline levels... Too paranoid to use it again.

I wouldn't use it for blasting. I agree, for blast doses, it's better to use short esters, in and out of your system faster in case you run into health problems. But if you're running lifelong TRT, surely a longer ester is more convenient? If testosterone is used at a proper TRT dose (i.e. around 100 mg a week depending on your physiology), I don't see how it would be dangerous. Bear in mind, the injection is 4ml, 1000mg of testosterone, slowly released over 12 weeks, so it's actually slightly less than 100mg a week.  Surely that is not a dangerous dose at all

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: May 05, 2015, 11:36:41 AM »
I wouldn't use it for blasting. I agree, for blast doses, it's better to use short esters, in and out of your system faster in case you run into health problems. But if you're running lifelong TRT, surely a longer ester is more convenient? If testosterone is used at a proper TRT dose (i.e. around 100 mg a week depending on your physiology), I don't see how it would be dangerous. Bear in mind, the injection is 4ml, 1000mg of testosterone, slowly released over 12 weeks, so it's actually slightly less than 100mg a week.  Surely that is not a dangerous dose at all

Just my paranoia talking I guess, the stuff made me nervous as only one other person I know used it when I was using it. Gotta be real patient with that stuff as it takes forever to kick in...

But you're right, it's not dangerous, lol, just prefer to use what I am used to and can predict. If going away for a while, I'd load up on the stuff though....
?

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: May 05, 2015, 11:47:43 AM »

Hi mate the VAC is quite painful getting the VAC dressing is incredibly painful incredibly

I take 60mg codeine 400mg ibuprofen b4 hand

I was on morphine liquid form in hospital hated the feeling

Was it worth it? No I didn't win a trophy or make money from it

I regret pushing it so far and being lazy with hygein - I'm just slightly confused by the fact in pinned myself same way for 2 years but I spoke it only takes a little bacteria to evolve into a full blown abcess

Training is my passion I love it I love seeing the body change but this time
Instead of being huuuuggee I'm going for lots of cardio lots of circuits and going to go for a ripped physique not to big something more managable

Yes I've almost lost ,50\℅ already after ,5 weeks

But this is my passion I won't stop

Just be more sensible and more health conscious

If anything this has made me realise I was being fucking stupid with my doses and health _ I want to have a family kids eventually

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: May 05, 2015, 02:00:29 PM »
Hi mate the VAC is quite painful getting the VAC dressing is incredibly painful incredibly

I regret pushing it so far and being lazy with hygein - I'm just slightly confused by the fact in pinned myself same way for 2 years but I spoke it only takes a little bacteria to evolve into a full blown abcess

Instead of being huuuuggee I'm going for lots of cardio lots of circuits and going to go for a ripped physique not to big something more managable

If anything this has made me realise I was being fucking stupid with my doses and health _ I want to have a family kids eventually

What weight do you plan to be? I think a super ripped and dry 180 lbs at your height (was it 5'10) would be great, something like contest condition Zane

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: May 05, 2015, 02:21:43 PM »
I'm thinking 200lbs super ripped

I was 235 so its ,35lb less

That means a lot less drugs less force feeding myself

More cardio fasted cardio less carbs more refeeds or carb cycling

Yes frank Zane style physique but slightly bigger.

I've been ,180 ripped tonshreds before onnlittle to no drugs St uni

Girls loved it and i felt a lot healthier

Tbh guys on no gear now my head is clear nonparanoia considering I'm loosing most of my weight my mental state is pretty decent

I'll take b4 and after pics and post them here with my full diet and what I took and I'll be 100℅ honest as always

I didn't have to come on here n admit my struggles as it makes me look like a drug addicted idiot

But I'm honest and just giving peoples a heads up

Like the Dr said if your injecting u need to be hygienic and sterilise the site
He said in was very lucky this didn't happen sooner considering how lazy my injecting routine was

The only bacteria they found was one picked up in dirty gyms which was all over my skin

Omega

• Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: May 05, 2015, 02:33:41 PM »

Tbh guys on no gear now my head is clear nonparanoia considering I'm loosing most of my weight my mental state is pretty decent

I'll take b4 and after pics and post them here with my full diet and what I took and I'll be 100℅ honest as always

I didn't have to come on here n admit my struggles as it makes me look like a drug addicted idiot

He said in was very lucky this didn't happen sooner considering how lazy my injecting routine was

The only bacteria they found was one picked up in dirty gyms which was all over my skin

Try to use pharma gear if possible and if genuine
Makes a massive difference IMO just like pharma HGH

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: May 05, 2015, 02:41:16 PM »

That is a good idea man. I was constantly running upwards of 2 grams plus. I chopped everything more than in half. I'm only running 900 mg total. I train 3-4 days a week now. I'm thicker fuller look healthier. Your body can only process so much of that garbage if you don't have the genes for it.

Now is your opportunity to gradually build up slow and see what you can get away with at the lowest dose.

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: May 05, 2015, 02:44:43 PM »

What stack are you planning on using? I want to go for the smaller but more shredded look myself

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: May 05, 2015, 03:22:55 PM »
What about job and parents? They freaking out over all this?

Is steroid use going to be put all over your medical file?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: May 05, 2015, 05:18:08 PM »

It could have been a combination of things which caused the abscess. Your immune system could have been out of whack when you injected which caused a tiny bit of bacteria to enter your system at exactly the wrong time. It is also possible the gear wasn't pure, but then unless the was first injection from the vial, you'd think it would of happened before. 

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: May 05, 2015, 09:40:13 PM »
Mazfit

Bro sorry to hear about your situation. I recently had a major health setback and can relate. For many years I've been battling chronic migraine and am on daily meds. I had a terrible attack when I moved across the country and they couldn't get it under control. I literally had a solid fucking migraine for 3 months straight and was in agony. They added botox back in and another med and I'm finally stabilizing. During that time I couldn't work out. I went from 243lb (lean)  to 205lb. I got so depressed. My gf, who I used to work out with, didn't look at me the same and really wasn't there for me in that period. Lost her too. Point being bro life throws us curve balls but we have to be tougher then what it tosses at us. The gym, women, gear, etc,  will always be there; be patient  and go slow, it will come. I have to tell myself this every day as I just started to hit the gym last week.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: May 05, 2015, 09:56:22 PM »
Mazfit

Bro sorry to hear about your situation. I recently had a major health setback and can relate. For many years I've been battling chronic migraine and am on daily meds. I had a terrible attack when I moved across the country and they couldn't get it under control. I literally had a solid fucking migraine for 3 months straight and was in agony. They added botox back in and another med and I'm finally stabilizing. During that time I couldn't work out. I went from 243lb (lean)  to 205lb. I got so depressed. My gf, who I used to work out with, didn't look at me the same and really wasn't there for me in that period. Lost her too. Point being bro life throws us curve balls but we have to be tougher then what it tosses at us. The gym, women, gear, etc,  will always be there; be patient  and go slow, it will come. I have to tell myself this every day as I just started to hit the gym last week.

My son-in-law suffers from debilitating migraines almost daily. Like with you, the doctors have tried various meds including botox. He has an EpiPen which sometimes helps and sometimes not. Usually he has to go to bed and hopefully sleep them off.

You didn't lose much when your girlfriend took a hike on you. If she really cared about you, she would have stayed around and tried to support you in whatever way she could. That's what people do when they love someone.

I wish you the best in finding a way to control those migraines. Don't give up.

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
« Reply #48 on: May 05, 2015, 10:07:50 PM »
My son-in-law suffers from debilitating migraines almost daily. Like with you, the doctors have tried various meds including botox. He has an EpiPen which sometimes helps and sometimes not. Usually he has to go to bed and hopefully sleep them off.

You didn't lose much when your girlfriend took a hike on you. If she really cared about you, she would have stayed around and tried to support you in whatever way she could. That's what people do when they love someone.

I wish you the best in finding a way to control those migraines. Don't give up.

Thank you Primemuscle, appreciate the support and kind words. It is a debilitating illness to deal with and you just never know if you are going to be pain free on any given day. Best of luck to your son in law. Yes I agree, while I loved her to no end,  she probably wasn't worth it; time heals

whitewidow

« Reply #49 on: May 06, 2015, 12:25:02 AM »
So guys you all know that I had a lump

Well it turned green and into a huge abcess

Went hospital got it drained and now have a huge open wound

What's worse second day in hospital it bled uncontrollable and I almost bled to death

I had a blood transfusion and spent 8 days in hospital

I now have a a vacume attached to the wound am on codeine round the clock for the pain

No training for 3 months. - already look like a normal person had no gear for 5 weeks.
Lost 2 stone already

Lesson - always swabb and don't jab 5ml in one go your asking for trouble

Going forward , ,I'm going to use peptides to help healing

Then probably grow very slow and lean after recovery

Really put me off high doses tbh

Dr also said my kidneys and liver where that of a 50 year old,

Still hasn't put me off gear though , just going to be more sensibken

I'm more pissed that all winter ivengrown inton 235lb ready tonlean down
To a solid ,220 - and this has fuked everything

Yes it Fuking hurts and I'm attached to a tube and vacume all day

Look up VAC therapy that's what I'm on

Now someone cheer me up n say muscle memory exists and I'll be back to 235 in no time lol

Someone help me with a plan for when in recover /.... Bulk? Lean..... Or recomp

Never had time off or an injury before

Possibly the only positive this was the only way I was gna have time off aas

I could go into mad depression

Going from a freak,, complimented talked about wherever I went in a tight top of vest

To looking literally a guy who may or may not go to the gym,.

I'm also on antidepressants Dr says dangerous for my mental health shrinking somquick and going cold turkey from 5,g a week to 0g

f
M
L

I think your ass did not get cutt off and i highly doubt you almost died,"Test some of thi hear outz' you would have to have been injecting some very unsterile gear if that were  tge truthmb n