Author Topic: getbig's official NBA thread  (Read 56590 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: getbig's official NBA thread
« Reply #525 on: June 08, 2015, 01:55:26 PM »
Did you guys see  Baron Davis' receding jheri curl?  It's quite the sight.  Google it.  :-X

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #526 on: June 08, 2015, 03:01:43 PM »
Did you guys see  Baron Davis' receding jheri curl?  It's quite the site.  Google it.  :-X

How about Calogero from bronx tales lillo_brancato lol

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #527 on: June 08, 2015, 03:23:59 PM »

How about Calogero from bronx tales lillo_brancato lol

LOL!  Equally as bad.  Can't believe that dude went to prison.  I wondered what happened to him. 

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #528 on: June 08, 2015, 03:31:46 PM »
LOL!  Equally as bad.  Can't believe that dude went to prison.  I wondered what happened to him.  

he got out a while back, trying to get back to acting  lol  

he is claiming this hooker to be his Girlfriend that changed his life , because i guess working along side with robert de niro and james gandolfini were not enough

https://instagram.com/exoticmisskriss/

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #529 on: June 08, 2015, 09:10:18 PM »
LeGod dominated again, what else is new?  if he wins this serious with those clown teammates he will be easily the best player ever

it felt great to be a witness 8)

E
E

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #530 on: June 08, 2015, 09:26:29 PM »
LeGod dominated again, what else is new?  if he wins this serious with those clown teammates he will be easily the best player ever

it felt great to be a witness 8)

E

If he wins this series with a cast of miscreants and Tristan Thompson and JR Smith you may be correct.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #531 on: June 09, 2015, 07:20:51 AM »
If he wins this series with a cast of miscreants and Tristan Thompson and JR Smith you may be correct.

True.  it would negate all those that say Lebron can only win with Super Stars.  I have to laugh when they keep talking about the bum JR Smith as a deciding factor.  All smith needs to do is stay out of Lebron's way.  It's still a long series.  Either Curry is in a slump or he's injured and hiding it. If it's just a slump he'll break out tonight, if its an injury they will struggle to win this series.  Klay can be great but he makes some serious dumb shots and loses the ball a lot.  last game twice on a fast break when they just needed 2 for a lead he stops and pulls up for a horrible missed 3.  Not sure what he's thinking.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #532 on: June 09, 2015, 09:09:53 AM »
the minute Curry hit the ground, I was way more worried for that back/shoulder/trap than I was for his noggin.

that's a serious drop, serious trauma and impact on an area of the body requiring exact touch to drain deep 3's very quickly.

Three weeks ago, he doesn't shoot an airball on that final shot, no way. 

it;s nice to see so many people jumping on the 'lebron can win it' bandwagon.  The Warriors are the 1993 PHX Suns, all the way.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #533 on: June 09, 2015, 09:16:40 AM »
the minute Curry hit the ground, I was way more worried for that back/shoulder/trap than I was for his noggin.

that's a serious drop, serious trauma and impact on an area of the body requiring exact touch to drain deep 3's very quickly.

Three weeks ago, he doesn't shoot an airball on that final shot, no way. 

it;s nice to see so many people jumping on the 'lebron can win it' bandwagon.  The Warriors are the 1993 PHX Suns, all the way.

A couple times Curry tried his normal cross over dribble and lost the ball.  his shoulder is not rotating like it did before.  I bet he has a slight tear.  He was bricking his 3's.  Usually when he misses it's a matter of inches but he's missing a lot of shots horribly.  I hope the Cavs send Ariza a ring for fucking up the Warriors top 2 stars.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #534 on: June 09, 2015, 09:21:46 AM »
A couple times Curry tried his normal cross over dribble and lost the ball.  his shoulder is not rotating like it did before.  I bet he has a slight tear.  He was bricking his 3's.  Usually when he misses it's a matter of inches but he's missing a lot of shots horribly.  I hope the Cavs send Ariza a ring for fucking up the Warriors top 2 stars.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #535 on: June 09, 2015, 09:54:58 AM »
Colin Cowherd trolling.. but he may know something...

"Its very possible that Curry is hiding an injury.  Four straight games of sub-par shooting.  Guys are getting hurt driving into lane.  I suspect Curry is hurt.  I don't think Delly is good enough to stop Curry."

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #536 on: June 09, 2015, 09:56:33 AM »

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #537 on: June 09, 2015, 09:58:44 AM »

"Its very possible that Curry is hiding an injury.  Four straight games of sub-par shooting.  Guys are getting hurt driving into lane.  I suspect Curry is hurt.  I don't think Delly is good enough to stop Curry."

You think Cowherd is trolling?  He is a troll.  That's his job.  He's entertaining at times but he just trolls people constantly.  but he is correct that Deli is not the reason why Curry is sucking.  Probably a mix of being a bit hurt and the pressure of the finals.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #538 on: June 09, 2015, 10:00:19 AM »
live by the 3, you will eventually die by it, its a very low percentage shot , they have no other game plan other the the 3 point game

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #539 on: June 09, 2015, 10:03:56 AM »
live by the 3, you will eventually die by it, its a very low percentage shot , they have no other game plan other the the 3 point game

It drove me crazy last game when all they needed was 2 but still kept trying for 3s, especially on a fast break where they have a 99% chance of scoring a 2, then pull up and miss the 3.  At one point the Cavs were up by 8, Thompson drove in and was right under the basket and instead of hitting the layup dished the ball out for a 3 and missed then the Cavs came down and James hit a ridiculous 3.  So instead of being down by 6 they were down by 11.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #540 on: June 09, 2015, 03:03:05 PM »
You think Cowherd is trolling?  He is a troll.  That's his job.  He's entertaining at times but he just trolls people constantly.  but he is correct that Deli is not the reason why Curry is sucking.  Probably a mix of being a bit hurt and the pressure of the finals.
He had two bad games against the Timberwolves too. He's breaking out tonight I say 29 points for him.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #541 on: June 09, 2015, 03:27:14 PM »
Curry shot 10/20 overall and 2/6 from three in Game 1, that's not incredible but hardly what I'd call a slump.  He had a bad game the other night, it happens.

Doesn't look hurt to me but I haven't really been watching closely.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #542 on: June 09, 2015, 04:00:40 PM »

Cowherd repeats himself constantly. He is hard to listen to.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #543 on: June 09, 2015, 04:25:07 PM »
i love colin, he would be a great getbigger

he also puts lebron haters in their place

E
E

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #544 on: June 09, 2015, 05:15:02 PM »

I agree with the above sentiments.  In the playoffs three pointers are fool's gold.

Also, Lebron is averaging 41.5 points, 12 rebounds, and 8.5 assists through the first two games.  He's not shooting well but he's making up for it with hustle and determination.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #545 on: June 09, 2015, 05:46:00 PM »
Jalen rose reeks of jealousy

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #546 on: June 09, 2015, 05:57:18 PM »
84% of the time... when it's tied 1-1.... the winner of game 3 wins the series.

Tonight is the biggest game of the year for everyone.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #547 on: June 09, 2015, 05:59:55 PM »
Warriors owner chartered a flight for every full-time employee to Cleveland to see the game tonight.

How many getbiggers could finance this operation?

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #548 on: June 09, 2015, 06:05:03 PM »
Who are those fat gay Twinkies?

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #549 on: June 09, 2015, 06:35:41 PM »
one of the most sloppy NBA Finals series i ever watch so far