Author Topic: Shepard Smith  (Read 4643 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: Shepard Smith
« Reply #25 on: May 06, 2015, 01:44:36 PM »
It took you about 5 seconds to respond to this post. Get a life.

What does that have to do with you being confused and perplexed every day?

ADHD much?

nicorulez

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: May 06, 2015, 02:00:54 PM »
Many are giving FOX props for their tolerance.  Their viewers, like the general public, have become more liberal, more accepting, and more "mainstream" on many issues.   Conservatives are turning 60, 70, 80, and dying.  The 22 year old repubs in this country are often ENTIRELY different on gay marriage, abortion, and other issues than their 75 year old gradparents.  

240, I am a Republican (44 yo) and completely agree. I am very conservative fiscally and hate government waste and endless taxes. However, I am not married to the right wing, racist church mentality that gay marriage is the devil (hey its none of my business), illegals are a scourge on society (actually, illegals do jobs that no American would ever touch and they actually work very hard), and Democrats are complete morons...well gotta say I agree with that statement  ;D. However, I think if Republicans don't become more inclusive vs divisive in their politics they will never win another Presidency, and that is a damn shame. Liberals give hand outs to people who can get off their ass and get a job, but they continue to do so since it buys them votes. Blacks are worse off under Obama than under Bush...look at the income disparity statistics and poverty rates. Hand outs don't work.

I say vote Ben Carson to the Presidency. Smart and insightful. Pillary is a dinosaur.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #27 on: May 06, 2015, 05:23:28 PM »
240, I am a Republican (44 yo) and completely agree. I am very conservative fiscally and hate government waste and endless taxes. However, I am not married to the right wing, racist church mentality that gay marriage is the devil (hey its none of my business), illegals are a scourge on society (actually, illegals do jobs that no American would ever touch and they actually work very hard), and Democrats are complete morons...well gotta say I agree with that statement  ;D. However, I think if Republicans don't become more inclusive vs divisive in their politics they will never win another Presidency, and that is a damn shame. Liberals give hand outs to people who can get off their ass and get a job, but they continue to do so since it buys them votes. Blacks are worse off under Obama than under Bush...look at the income disparity statistics and poverty rates. Hand outs don't work.

I say vote Ben Carson to the Presidency. Smart and insightful. Pillary is a dinosaur.

We must be cut from the same cloth. Completely agree

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: May 06, 2015, 05:48:43 PM »
Hahaha, typical republican.  The ones that talk the most about hating gays tend to be the biggest homos themselves.

Exactly

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #29 on: May 06, 2015, 05:59:09 PM »

great post, with one exception - Ben Carson is a bomb-thrower, verbally:

1. “There comes a time when people with values simply have to stand up. Think about Nazi Germany. Most of those people did not believe in what Hitler was doing. But did they speak up? Did they stand up for what they believe in? They did not, and you saw what happened.”
~Ben Carson, comparing Democrats to Nazis, January 2014.

2. “I mean, [America is] very much like Nazi Germany. And I know you’re not supposed to say ‘Nazi Germany,’ but I don’t care about political correctness. You know, you had a government using its tools to intimidate the population. We now live in a society where people are afraid to say what they actually believe.”
~Ben Carson, telling Breitbart News how America is like Nazi Germany because of liberals, March 2014.

3. “ObamaCare is the worst thing that has happened in this nation since slavery. In a way, it is slavery, because it is making all of us subservient to the government.”
~Ben Carson, comparing healthcare to slavery during the Values Voter Summit, October 2013.

4. “Because 9/11 is an isolated incident. Things that are isolated issues as opposed to things that fundamentally change the United Sates of America and shift power from the people to the government. That is a huge shift. You have to take a long-term look at something that fundamentally changes the power structure of America.”
~Ben Carson, claiming ObamaCare is worse than the 9/11 terrorist attacks that killed 3,000 Americans, June 2014.

5. “I think what’s happening with the veterans is a gift from God to show us what happens when you take layers and layers of bureaucracy and place them between the patients and the health care provider. And if we can’t get it right, with the relatively small number of veterans, how in the world are you going to do it with the entire population?”
~Ben Carson, thanking God for dead soldiers in an attack on ObamaCare amid the Veteran’s Affairs military healthcare scandal in which veterans died waiting for medical care, Memorial Day Weekend 2014.

6. “My thoughts are that marriage is between a man and a woman. It’s a well-established, fundamental pillar of society, and no group — be they gays, be they NAMBLA, be they people who believe in bestiality — it doesn’t matter what they are — they don’t get to change the definition.”
~Ben Carson, comparing same-sex marriage to bestiality and pedophilia, April 2013.

7. “Certainly there’s the potential because you have to recognize that we have a rapidly increasing national debt, a very unstable financial foundation, and you have all these things going on like the ISIS crisis that could very rapidly change things that are going on in our nation. And unless we begin to deal with these things in a comprehensive way and in a logical way there is no telling what could happen in just a couple of years.”
~Ben Carson, telling Fox News that President Obama might declare martial law and cancel the 2016 Election so he can continue being president, September 2014.

8. “I think most people when they finish that course, they’d be ready to go sign up for ISIS.”
~Ben Carson, claiming the AP History curriculum will cause students who learn about civil disobedience in this country to join a violent terrorist group, September 2014.

9. “Anyone caught involved in voter fraud should be immediately deported and have his citizenship revoked.”
~Ben Carson, advocating for stripping non-citizens of their no-existant American citizenship if they are caught voting, November 2014. NOTE: quote was later removed from Carson’s WND column.

10. “So if there were a container of contaminated urine, and somehow it managed to find its way to someplace a lot of damage could be done. Someone comes up to a lab worker. He knows he’s got the urine. ‘How would you like to have a million dollars?’ … Such things have been known to happen.”
~Ben Carson, fearmongering over Ebola by saying it could be used a biological weapon even though infectious disease experts disagree, August 2014.

Dude's a little too explosive for me.  He's the Bernie Sanders of the right.  I prefer Ted Cruz.  Carson will eventually say the wrong thing and hand it to Hilary.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #30 on: May 06, 2015, 06:13:11 PM »
Hahaha, typical republican.  The ones that talk the most about hating gays tend to be the biggest homos themselves.

I defy you to find one thing in my post that said I hated gays. Can you lefties ever tell the truth or at lease not spin it?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #31 on: May 06, 2015, 06:18:35 PM »
I defy you to find one thing in my post that said I hated gays. Can you lefties ever tell the truth or at lease not spin it?

The great 333386 once said he would have sex with Obama if it meant Obama would immediately retire from office and leave USA.

Would you also do this?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #32 on: May 06, 2015, 06:46:42 PM »
The great 333386 once said he would have sex with Obama if it meant Obama would immediately retire from office and leave USA.

Would you also do this?

No, but I'd love to punch him in the temple. Besides, Moochell has already stuck her cock in him.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #33 on: May 06, 2015, 07:06:21 PM »
I would surmise the 99% of people on TV are homo or have engaged in a homo act at least once.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: May 06, 2015, 07:42:10 PM »
No, but I'd love to punch him in the temple. Besides, Moochell has already stuck her cock in him.

When Obama term is over, what black person are you going to complain about then?

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: May 06, 2015, 08:29:20 PM »

Bro, im pretty sure he was talkign about Shep

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #36 on: May 06, 2015, 08:34:48 PM »
When Obama term is over, what black person are you going to complain about then?

Probably you.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #37 on: May 07, 2015, 05:25:29 AM »

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #38 on: May 07, 2015, 05:43:57 AM »
Probably you.

:D

I think Ted Cruz is the best option for the republicans.

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: May 07, 2015, 06:10:59 AM »