Author Topic: Poll: Who here believes Marc Rainbow's strength claims???  (Read 11019 times)

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
Re: Poll: Who here believes Marc Rainbow's strength claims???
« Reply #75 on: March 02, 2006, 01:24:20 PM »
I'll take you on for ugly man award HRDCOR.. its a contest I could probably win

HRDCOR

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #76 on: March 02, 2006, 01:36:34 PM »
My head is ugly sure , but my bod was ok , actualy I look pretty hot naked !!!

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #77 on: March 02, 2006, 03:30:50 PM »
Five plates on each side of the bar is 495.  The incline press is cheated almost as much as squats and leg pressess. A small range of motion will give anyone big lifts.  I have seen guys do half reps in the incline and claim it was almost all the way down.  When they are asked why they don't do the exercise properly they mumble something about it's dangerous to come all the way down.  The truth is that if they went all the way down they would have to remove so much weight that is would hurt their ego.  Another way I've seen guys cheat on inclines is moving their butt off the bench so that it's almost a prone bench.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #78 on: March 02, 2006, 03:35:05 PM »
Five plates on each side of the bar is 495.  The incline press is cheated almost as much as squats and leg pressess. A small range of motion will give anyone big lifts.  I have seen guys do half reps in the incline and claim it was almost all the way down.  When they are asked why they don't do the exercise properly they mumble something about it's dangerous to come all the way down.  The truth is that if they went all the way down they would have to remove so much weight that is would hurt their ego.  Another way I've seen guys cheat on inclines is moving their butt off the bench so that it's almost a prone bench.
bingo!!!! in all seriousness i don't think that Marc could even get five plates off the rack, no offense even in his bulked up pics his arms look no bigger tha 17 inches.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

BigEnough

• Getbig II
« Reply #79 on: March 02, 2006, 05:26:57 PM »
The only thing Rainbow has been pressing as of late is his gay lover.  And from what I hear, his rom on that is pretty limited to, although he' s supposedly putting in high reps.

HRDCOR

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #80 on: March 02, 2006, 07:40:19 PM »
bingo!!!! in all seriousness i don't think that Marc could even get five plates off the rack, no offense even in his bulked up pics his arms look no bigger tha 17 inches.

Dude your right I couldnt get it of the rack, due to the nature of the bench set up the rack is set back from the seated posistion thus making near impossible to get ideal leverage to get it up and over to the desired posistion for pressing , thats why a training partner helps you out with this movement , Shit dude dont you no anything about training , I mean do you even go to a gym ???, or do you even know any one called Jim at least, and how can you comment on me in a bulked up state when there are no pics of me in a bulked up state on this board ??? The pictures on here are of me when I took a year OFF training and cear and lost around 15kg of weight , which can be expexcted. but you beleive what you wanna beleive but trust me there are plenty of guys out there who can regulary move this type of weight , but since you can never ever see yourselfs doing such, the best you can do is dissbeleive any one who can , or could (couldnt get close now though ), remeber I never had said I am or was a marvel of strength , all I said is I have done that way back when !!!

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
« Reply #81 on: March 02, 2006, 08:01:49 PM »
LOL. It should be very easy to unrack that weight if you're doing five reps with it. I have no trouble unracking the weight by myself even when doing a max single.

You're obviously using partial and/or assisted reps, which is why you don't have the strength to unrack the weight. What a clown.
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

HRDCOR

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #82 on: March 02, 2006, 08:51:51 PM »
LOL. It should be very easy to unrack that weight if you're doing five reps with it. I have no trouble unracking the weight by myself even when doing a max single.

You're obviously using partial and/or assisted reps, which is why you don't have the strength to unrack the weight. What a clown.

I am sure getting the bar of the rack from  behind you with 40 lb on it shouldnt be to difficult !!!!

So your doing a Max single by your self then !!!??? what a clown !!!

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #83 on: March 02, 2006, 11:15:49 PM »
Benching, incline or flat, is one excercise where you really should have someone spotting you when doing a max single.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #84 on: March 03, 2006, 05:12:55 AM »
Hey toolarge4u.Are you doing the shows this year?Unfortunately for me,Ive had a rough year after those May shows.I tore my hammy in a meet in June trying to lift at 242.I squatted 700 missing 750,benched 500 missing 530 and ripped a hammy on a 660 deadlift[pathetic really].After that,I tried to lift in the IPA nationals at 308 in Nov.[I weighed 296].My training had gone really well but on my opening squat of 820,I lost my balance and tried to recover by stepping back and ruptured my pattelar tendon and broke my knee cap and fractured my ankle.This marked my 3rg surgery over the last 12 months[great sport].So,now Im rehabbing and trying to get back to compete in Nov.Then Im going to try and do the New Englands in bodybuilding again in May 2007 and hopefully qualify for masters nationals just to say I stepped on a national bodybuilding stage once in my life[not really concerned if I get crushed].
Do you have a video of any of the shows last year?Id love to get one.Let me know bmimnaugh@yahoo.com.Hope the training is going well.

paul84

• Getbig II
  • Nuke 'em, Rico!
« Reply #85 on: March 03, 2006, 05:54:04 AM »
Hey toolarge4u.Are you doing the shows this year?Unfortunately for me,Ive had a rough year after those May shows.I tore my hammy in a meet in June trying to lift at 242.I squatted 700 missing 750,benched 500 missing 530 and ripped a hammy on a 660 deadlift[pathetic really].After that,I tried to lift in the IPA nationals at 308 in Nov.[I weighed 296].My training had gone really well but on my opening squat of 820,I lost my balance and tried to recover by stepping back and ruptured my pattelar tendon and broke my knee cap and fractured my ankle.This marked my 3rg surgery over the last 12 months[great sport].So,now Im rehabbing and trying to get back to compete in Nov.Then Im going to try and do the New Englands in bodybuilding again in May 2007 and hopefully qualify for masters nationals just to say I stepped on a national bodybuilding stage once in my life[not really concerned if I get crushed].
Do you have a video of any of the shows last year?Id love to get one.Let me know bmimnaugh@yahoo.com.Hope the training is going well.

Damn you're a fucking warrior if you're still lifting those weights after those kinds of injuries.  Good luck at the NEs.

toolarge4u

• Getbig III
  • Handicap stall is for dips you dicksock
« Reply #86 on: March 04, 2006, 08:06:16 AM »
billy i got some vid I will get something onto a cd. I will email you to get your info. I was going to get ready for may but decided to get ready for sept shows hopefully. I wanna get upto 265-270 before i get back down this time. I lost too much weight and flattend out this year. That really sucks to hear about your injuries, but your a freak an a warrior so im sure its just another challenge for you. Billy you get so shredded i think you would do well in the masters cause ya did good in the mens open lol. Good to hear from you an i will be in touch

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #87 on: June 12, 2008, 07:20:17 AM »
now remember this guy is like 5'6" 220 lbs., 495 incline barbell press, 5-6 reps....545 flat barbell press, 3-4 reps.....700 lb. barbell squat, 5-6 reps
I call bullshit hahhahahah keep em guessin sarcasm, these bulllshitters cant hide !!!!!
L