Author Topic: Poll: Who here believes Marc Rainbow's strength claims???  (Read 11187 times)

HRDCOR

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Poll: Who here believes Marc Rainbow's strength claims???
« Reply #50 on: February 28, 2006, 06:31:53 PM »
Now your jealous cause I have a nice car, dammm you need to get some theropy over this , you sound obsesive !!!

Drommer Stor

• Getbig II
« Reply #51 on: February 28, 2006, 06:33:36 PM »
jealous of you... i've seen your photos, I think not
get over yourself homo
yeah i really wanna be 4ft tall and full of shit just like you  ::)

HRDCOR

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: February 28, 2006, 06:40:04 PM »
Well if your not jealous you must realy dislike me , which in that case means you need to get a life because if someone is abel to enter your head space via a internet discussion board and truly f@#k with you and make you so mad and hatefull you cant have much elese going on in your life now can you !!!

Go get your self a hobby like painting with water colours or patch work or something a little less taxing on your emotions , that way you may not be so concerned on my ablitys and may just find you have hidden talents of your own !!!

Drommer Stor

• Getbig II
« Reply #53 on: February 28, 2006, 06:46:56 PM »
You are just a dumass cos you think you're cool and you know everything.
Otherwise why would this thread have been started in the first place? 

HRDCOR

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: February 28, 2006, 07:09:31 PM »
You are just a dumass cos you think you're cool and you know everything.
Otherwise why would this thread have been started in the first place? 

Dude the day we know every thing is the day this world becomes very  boreing indeed, I know a little at best but I do know this , you have it in for me and because I have never realy done anything but be truthfull on this board you are stuggling to have a compelling approach to this dislike , and becuase of this you are only coming across as a idiot at best , so why bother with you silly replys and take a break !!

And let me tell you I am COOL cause my son and daughter think I am , and that buddy is all the admiration I need !!

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #55 on: February 28, 2006, 07:38:12 PM »

And let me tell you I am COOL cause my son and daughter think I am , and that buddy is all the admiration I need !!
true dat!.......whats your son benching ;D

HRDCOR

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #56 on: February 28, 2006, 07:48:33 PM »
Actauly my son probibly wont be a bodybuilder as he was born with no pectorial muscle on his left side, it does not hinder him in any way beleive it or not and is not that noticable at his age of 10 but I guess he will be concious of it when he gets older at which time if it is a problem he can get a implant , at the moment he doesnt care about it , but he has started saying he would like to go to the gym with me, he thinks I am the strongest dad in the world, but he is going to play soccer this year which I am looking forward to !!

Bossa

• Getbig IV
  • Is that Bossa it must be, I heard he husky
« Reply #57 on: February 28, 2006, 07:52:56 PM »
You dont see powerlifters entering bodybuilding shows either !!

Then you really should look up Billy Mimnaugh...or perhaps Joe Ladnier...or Andy Fiedler...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #58 on: February 28, 2006, 07:53:07 PM »
Actauly my son probibly wont be a bodybuilder as he was born with no pectorial muscle on his left side,

Must be an australian thing.  Some australian kid named lee priest was born with no pec muscles on his left OR right side.

strange things.

HRDCOR

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #59 on: February 28, 2006, 07:59:21 PM »
Must be an australian thing.  Some australian kid named lee priest was born with no pec muscles on his left OR right side.

strange things

Hah hah  :P

I think when lee was born he was at 4% body fat and had a lean mass of 40kgs !!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #60 on: February 28, 2006, 08:04:57 PM »
Hah hah  :P
I think when lee was born he was at 4% body fat and had a lean mass of 40kgs !!!

Sad thing is that gravity caught more of Lee than any book ever could.

HRDCOR

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #61 on: February 28, 2006, 08:08:26 PM »
[quoteSad thing is that gravity caught more of Lee than any book ever could.][/quote]

Meaning ????

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #62 on: March 01, 2006, 07:43:56 AM »
Hey Mr.Rainbow,again,you group ALL powerlifters together.Sorry,once again your wrong.I competed in two bodybuilding shows last year THE NPC NEW ENGLANDS and THE EAST COAST USA both in May,[this was 6 months aftet totaling 2120 at 275 in a power meet.].I won the masters in both and placed 5th and 4th in the open.Nothing great,and I certainly have no future or real potential in the sport and realise that Im just a very average bodybuilder,but I did it just to show that I could get in shape anytime I wanted to.So,once again,you have assumed something that turns out to be compltely false.Again,there are some of us that post here that actually put our reputations on the line all the time.We dont need to become internet icons or get famous off of somebody elses accomplishments,or live through others feats.We actually compete and let that do our talking.As far as being defensive,yes,when a guy who has no clue of who Iam or what I lift, claims a women could burry me in strength,then I get a bit pissed off about that as Ive been training hard for 25 years and take pride in the strength Ive built.So,sorry pal,I cant speak for other powerlifters,but this is one powerlifter who also competes in bodybuilding as well.

HRDCOR

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #63 on: March 01, 2006, 12:29:21 PM »
Mr.Rainbow,again,you group ALL powerlifters together.Sorry,once again your wrong.I competed in two bodybuilding shows last year THE NPC NEW ENGLANDS and THE EAST COAST USA both in May,[this was 6 months aftet totaling 2120 at 275 in a power meet.].I won the masters in both and placed 5th and 4th in the open.Nothing great,and I certainly have no future or real potential in the sport and realise that Im just a very average bodybuilder,but I did it just to show that I could get in shape anytime I wanted to.So,once again,you have assumed something that turns out to be compltely false.Again,there are some of us that post here that actually put our reputations on the line all the time.We dont need to become internet icons or get famous off of somebody elses accomplishments,or live through others feats.We actually compete and let that do our talking.As far as being defensive,yes,when a guy who has no clue of who Iam or what I lift, claims a women could burry me in strength,then I get a bit pissed off about that as Ive been training hard for 25 years and take pride in the strength Ive built.So,sorry pal,I cant speak for other powerlifters,but this is one powerlifter who also competes in bodybuilding as well.

Billy I wasnt being specific in my claims about Cathy, it is just the way you took it that made it so,Cathy held the world record for a female bench and could routenly out lift most guys in the gym, and in making this statement I was generalising the fact,I know full well there are many many guys out there stronger than Cathy, I was stronger than Cathy, the piont I was making was ,there are alot of guys out there that I know of or have seen over the 20years I have been involved in this sport that are very very strong indeed , that will never compete in any powerlifting show to prove there strength capablitys for it is not what they are about , and the piont of useing Cathy as a example of strength was to basicly say to the guys whom doubted my claim on the incline bench was that, there are alot of strong people in this sport and I happen to know one ,a feamle, who could probibly out lift the most of you. Remember this all started because someone said they saw mark Dugdale doing 5 plate aside incline presses and I said , yeah I can easily beleive that because at one time I to could do that as well !!!
  In regards to your competition in bodybuilding I aplaude you , to acheive something like that at any level takes courage dedication and a will that 99% of this world will never ever experiance, I have always said when I was competiting that as long as I can be the best I can be on the day then I can stand proud , and it seems to me you are a very proud man of your feats,and to be proud of your acheivements in life is a very special thing indeed , well done , my hat goes of to you !!

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #64 on: March 02, 2006, 07:30:04 AM »
No problem.Yes,there are VERY strong bodybuilders out there.I have trained in the same gym as Renel Janvier and he was VERY VERY strong.I dont think those guys could get that type of developement without pushing big weights.I just dont no why there are so many that exaggerate lifts.You know,bodybuilding isnt about big lifts.If a bodybuilder can only bench 425 but looks like he can bench 650,why lie and say I can bench 600.Their build speaks for itself.If I looked  like a pro bodybuilder I wouldnt care what people thought I could lift.Anyway,I know of Cathys exploits and she was a beast,I just have enough trouble trying to keep up with the younger guys without having someone say a women is stronger as well,although Im sure that will be the case very soon.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #65 on: March 02, 2006, 07:50:58 AM »

Looks good, but certainly doesn't look like a physique capable of incline pressing that much weight. 

David Spade's a funny guy BTW.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #66 on: March 02, 2006, 07:55:05 AM »
no offense Marc but you're an ugly little dude.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: March 02, 2006, 07:57:51 AM »
Haha.

dirk digler

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #68 on: March 02, 2006, 08:08:08 AM »
.If a bodybuilder can only bench 425 but looks like he can bench 650,why lie and say I can bench 600.Their build speaks for itself.
No it doesn't. In the real world your physique only hints at your possible capabilities. Bodybuilders in a vain attempt at validity tend to inflate numbers,use fake weights, and various other means to show their appearent verility, athleticism, and health.

Bossa

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: March 02, 2006, 08:13:16 AM »
no offense Marc but you're an ugly little dude.

hahaha yes he looks like a fat hobbit

toolarge4u

• Getbig III
  • Handicap stall is for dips you dicksock
« Reply #70 on: March 02, 2006, 11:34:55 AM »
Hey Mr.Rainbow,again,you group ALL powerlifters together.Sorry,once again your wrong.I competed in two bodybuilding shows last year THE NPC NEW ENGLANDS and THE EAST COAST USA both in May,[this was 6 months aftet totaling 2120 at 275 in a power meet.].I won the masters in both and placed 5th and 4th in the open.Nothing great,and I certainly have no future or real potential in the sport and realise that Im just a very average bodybuilder,but I did it just to show that I could get in shape anytime I wanted to.So,once again,you have assumed something that turns out to be compltely false.Again,there are some of us that post here that actually put our reputations on the line all the time.We dont need to become internet icons or get famous off of somebody elses accomplishments,or live through others feats.We actually compete and let that do our talking.As far as being defensive,yes,when a guy who has no clue of who Iam or what I lift, claims a women could burry me in strength,then I get a bit pissed off about that as Ive been training hard for 25 years and take pride in the strength Ive built.So,sorry pal,I cant speak for other powerlifters,but this is one powerlifter who also competes in bodybuilding as well.

I stood right next to billy at both shows...he came down to 210 for one of them an 220 for the other..he came down from over 300+ pounds. That in itself is unreal. While his shape isnt the best his conditioning was better then most of the young guys as well. He was absolutely ripped and a really nice guy. I talked with him alot an we had fun batteling it out on stage. I almost shit when i saw his 924 squat as well. Billy lives in both worlds an not many can say that...hes a super heavy elite Pl'er and a shredded bodybuilder when he needs to be. Anyone who can do that gets my respect. EVerything billy is telling you is the honest truth...although billy you didnt like the ridicolous npc fees did ya..lol

Stavios

« Reply #71 on: March 02, 2006, 11:40:42 AM »
hahaha yes he looks like a fat hobbit

I think marc is a great guy, no mather how he looks

Bossa

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: March 02, 2006, 11:45:24 AM »
I stood right next to billy at both shows...he came down to 210 for one of them an 220 for the other..he came down from over 300+ pounds. That in itself is unreal. While his shape isnt the best his conditioning was better then most of the young guys as well. He was absolutely ripped and a really nice guy. I talked with him alot an we had fun batteling it out on stage. I almost shit when i saw his 924 squat as well. Billy lives in both worlds an not many can say that...hes a super heavy elite Pl'er and a shredded bodybuilder when he needs to be. Anyone who can do that gets my respect. EVerything billy is telling you is the honest truth...although billy you didnt like the ridicolous npc fees did ya..lol

Yes Billy has appeared and written articles in monster muscle numerous times

HRDCOR

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #73 on: March 02, 2006, 12:49:17 PM »
no offense Marc but you're an ugly little dude

You know I have to agree, every time I see a photo of myself I think , Dammmm I sure as hell aint pretty !!!

But you gotta give me some slack those 2 bottom photos are of me when I had taken a year of the gym and let myself "Relax" a bit and I got "a little puffy in the face", actualy the girl in the bottom picture is called Angela whom I was helping and she went on to get runner up Nabba Miss Universe !! awesom.

Actualy I am looking a bit better now, but still as ugly as hell !!

Oh and Billy, Renel Janvier --- I was there when he won the worlds in Aussie, he was amazing , I was blown away by his condition and look (as was every one elese) I think I have a photo of me and him some where !!!

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #74 on: March 02, 2006, 12:57:54 PM »
David Spade's a funny guy BTW.
YIP
Zack

good call
nasser=piece of shit