Author Topic: Long Time Getbig Member Question  (Read 11418 times)

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
Re: Long Time Getbig Member Question
« Reply #50 on: May 08, 2015, 08:17:01 AM »
Sarcasm was and will always be the greatest poster in Getbig history....

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #51 on: May 08, 2015, 08:20:00 AM »

With regards to what Junior had shared with us below:

I am going to be honest here. With the exception of about 1-maybe-2 people mentioned in Junior's short list, those names you mentioned up top aren't "big names".

Big names come in the likes of 240, True Adonis, as well as a few others. The UK crowd are their own worst enemies.

bigmc hated Junior for so long (he can tell Junior himself) and did everything in his power to have Junior eradicated from this forum (ask bigmc and any other moderator), yet now you two guys are sleeping under the same roof (talk about irony).

The same can be said regarding bigmc vs ukjeff & ukjeff vs Junior. You guys (UK crowd) are backstabbing of each other and others on the forum. Plain and simple, you guys can't be trusted. You go back on every single word you give us. Just like the UK sub-forum failed, it was a result of infighting and an inability for you guys to get your shit together.

As per Junior, Bigmc is filling Junior's head with crazy ideas about me running the Foozle account. I can very easily point out who the 2 people behind that account were (namely bigmc and a friend of his, that friend can comment if he pleases).

Again, we don't care if people post here and we let the vast majority of things go. But we won't cater to people that expose others (a few of those guys you mentioned are guilty of that) and stalk women (a few of those guys are also guilty of this).

Ultimately, this is Ron's forum. The rest of the moderators and I help him enforce the rules. Every single moderator on this site that is part of the moderator forum has voted strongly against Junior's presence here (including bigmc's best friends). Junior doesn't seem to understand that. This last time they removed Junior, it had nothing to do with me. I cleaned my hands of pretending to moderate his actions. I didn't even ban his account. Ask Princess L, she can tell Junior that I took a backseat to the shenanigans.

Before those "big names" you suggested were here, there were other "big names". After those big names leave, there will be other big names.

Example...

Junior was one of Groink's biggest fans, even campaigned strongly for his being made a moderator here. I never had any problems with his presence or posting style. I thought he was a nice enough fellow.

Today, a few weeks after the "death" stunt and his supposed scam whereby he stole money from WalterWhite, none of the members wants him here and are unilaterally asking for an account deletion..

You reap what you sow..

As far as those names you mentioned,

If bigmc has left, it's because he felt like leaving. bigmc can post here whenever he wants. No one is stopping him.

Josh, as far as I am concerned, is a good guy that often times requests (by his own hand) a break from the forum as to not lose his cool.

Alex had his run ins with many members (particularly females) and because of which has been removed. I tried to bring him back, but not everyone is on the same page with that.

Bigcyp can post here whenever he likes, but he is trying to get into medical school, which in itself is a full time endeavor.

Shizzo posts here daily and loves the place. He is even a moderator now.

Ukjeff can post here whenever he likes.

Booty posts everyday.

ESFitness can do the same.

Gal left due to his legal troubles.

"1"

QFT

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #52 on: May 08, 2015, 08:29:10 AM »
If today were the first day on Getbig, would you register to become a member?

oh God yes!

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #53 on: May 08, 2015, 08:30:27 AM »
Honest answer.....not a chance. 

Mike

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: May 08, 2015, 08:32:33 AM »
Yea for sure.
Getbig is a very unique place

Getbig and Reddit are my 2 main online sources of news, humor and racism

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #55 on: May 08, 2015, 08:35:38 AM »
nah, glory days have long past..ive been here since 2006...

Simple Simon

« Reply #56 on: May 08, 2015, 08:40:23 AM »
With regards to what Junior had shared with us below:

I am going to be honest here. With the exception of about 1-maybe-2 people mentioned in Junior's short list, those names you mentioned up top aren't "big names".

Big names come in the likes of 240, True Adonis, as well as a few others. The UK crowd are their own worst enemies.

bigmc hated Junior for so long (he can tell Junior himself) and did everything in his power to have Junior eradicated from this forum (ask bigmc and any other moderator), yet now you two guys are sleeping under the same roof (talk about irony).

The same can be said regarding bigmc vs ukjeff & ukjeff vs Junior. You guys (UK crowd) are backstabbing of each other and others on the forum. Plain and simple, you guys can't be trusted. You go back on every single word you give us. Just like the UK sub-forum failed, it was a result of infighting and an inability for you guys to get your shit together.

As per Junior, Bigmc is filling Junior's head with crazy ideas about me running the Foozle account. I can very easily point out who the 2 people behind that account were (namely bigmc and a friend of his, that friend can comment if he pleases).

Again, we don't care if people post here and we let the vast majority of things go. But we won't cater to people that expose others (a few of those guys you mentioned are guilty of that) and stalk women (a few of those guys are also guilty of this).

Ultimately, this is Ron's forum. The rest of the moderators and I help him enforce the rules. Every single moderator on this site that is part of the moderator forum has voted strongly against Junior's presence here (including bigmc's best friends). Junior doesn't seem to understand that. This last time they removed Junior, it had nothing to do with me. I cleaned my hands of pretending to moderate his actions. I didn't even ban his account. Ask Princess L, she can tell Junior that I took a backseat to the shenanigans.

Before those "big names" you suggested were here, there were other "big names". After those big names leave, there will be other big names.

Example...

Junior was one of Groink's biggest fans, even campaigned strongly for his being made a moderator here. I never had any problems with his presence or posting style. I thought he was a nice enough fellow.

Today, a few weeks after the "death" stunt and his supposed scam whereby he stole money from WalterWhite, none of the members wants him here and are unilaterally asking for an account deletion..

You reap what you sow..

As far as those names you mentioned,

If bigmc has left, it's because he felt like leaving. bigmc can post here whenever he wants. No one is stopping him.

Josh, as far as I am concerned, is a good guy that often times requests (by his own hand) a break from the forum as to not lose his cool.

Alex had his run ins with many members (particularly females) and because of which has been removed. I tried to bring him back, but not everyone is on the same page with that.

Bigcyp can post here whenever he likes, but he is trying to get into medical school, which in itself is a full time endeavor.

Shizzo posts here daily and loves the place. He is even a moderator now.

Ukjeff can post here whenever he likes.

Booty posts everyday.

ESFitness can do the same.

Gal left due to his legal troubles.

"1"

Shut up.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #57 on: May 08, 2015, 08:41:12 AM »
nah, glory days have long past..ive been here since 2006...
who gives a fuck

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #58 on: May 08, 2015, 08:48:26 AM »
I think we're pretty lenient around here.  The only other board I kinda hang out on is a cooking forum.  I can't tell you how many times my posts have been removed or edited or received a warning  ::) cuz I wasn't "polite"  lol 
:

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #59 on: May 08, 2015, 08:49:33 AM »
who gives a fuck
when alexxx left..this place died

bench

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #60 on: May 08, 2015, 08:52:49 AM »
I think we're pretty lenient around here.  The only other board I kinda hang out on is a cooking forum.  I can't tell you how many times my posts have been removed or edited or received a warning  ::) cuz I wasn't "polite"  lol  

I mod on that site and need to be honest here, your comments on ingredient sourcing in the Macarons thread were a bit over the top.
Y

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: May 08, 2015, 08:56:31 AM »
Getbig is the fucking inner circle of visdome of truth!

Like highest level of knowledge!

All other foum is for young bitches assfucked by companies!

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #62 on: May 08, 2015, 08:58:04 AM »
Shut up.

your response to OMR's veritable essay is feeble.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: May 08, 2015, 09:29:23 AM »
Shut up.

You don't like the response I gave, feel free to chime in with some points worth discussing.

If you disagree with anything I said regarding the UK crowd or the back-and-forth with bigmc, Junior and yourself, please shed some light on it.

The way I see it, Junior claims you two have made peace with each other. It's never clear cut as to what's truly going on.

"1"

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #64 on: May 08, 2015, 09:35:23 AM »

Yes, I tend to find that GB has coarsened my rhetoric on other forums to the point that I have to concentrate very hard. A regular "polite" response around here would be considered high-trolling on other boards.

I sometimes "Getbig" Facebook friends with comment-bombs. It isn't always well-received.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: May 08, 2015, 01:08:37 PM »

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #66 on: May 08, 2015, 01:11:10 PM »
If today were the first day on Getbig, would you register to become a member?
Hell Yes!!

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: May 08, 2015, 01:12:10 PM »
I mod on that site and need to be honest here, your comments on ingredient sourcing in the Macarons thread were a bit over the top.

:)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #68 on: May 08, 2015, 01:23:01 PM »
You funny fucker!   LOL   ;D

Simple Simon

« Reply #69 on: May 08, 2015, 02:05:57 PM »
You don't like the response I gave, feel free to chime in with some points worth discussing.

If you disagree with anything I said regarding the UK crowd or the back-and-forth with bigmc, Junior and yourself, please shed some light on it.

The way I see it, Junior claims you two have made peace with each other. It's never clear cut as to what's truly going on.

"1"

He Pms me under a gimmick account, we are not friends, we never will be.
He has multiple log ons on here, hes always going to be here, I think hes ALWAYS been here TBH.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: May 08, 2015, 02:11:37 PM »
He Pms me under a gimmick account, we are not friends, we never will be.
He has multiple log ons on here, hes always going to be here, I think hes ALWAYS been here TBH.

Well, that settles it then.

You aren't friends. What he told me via PM was not true.

"1"

Simple Simon

« Reply #71 on: May 08, 2015, 02:18:06 PM »
Well, that settles it then.

You aren't friends. What he told me via PM was not true.

"1"

I dont think hes ever told the truth TBH.

PS, the 'shut up' was a joke  ;)

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: May 08, 2015, 03:48:59 PM »
I dont think hes ever told the truth TBH.

PS, the 'shut up' was a joke  ;)

Oh, I know...

I took it as a spin to che's classic "shut up" reply.

Example: http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=571517.msg8040404#msg8040404

"1"

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: May 08, 2015, 04:09:03 PM »

I think you are missing the point here, allow me to explain...and let me tell you for the record....these are my full and true thoughts on the subject...I am not high.....I am not drunk......(at least not yet) and I am not trolling.......I mean every single word of what  I say here and this will be my last post on the subject and dealings with you (at least for now) before I disappear into the wilderness ( or as  far as you are concerned anyway)....until show time ...or until such time god forbid I get so fucked off that you feel the wrath of my menace.

There is a bigger storm brewing....a bigger plan being implemented.....things behind the scenes you are not aware of....the people who need to know already know  what is to come......it will dwarf the GH15 era into kindergarten territory by the time I am done with it and you....historically I have always shown you my hand....let you peek at my whole cards......honesty and generosity are faults of mine as Bigmc knows.......it's who I am as a person......you can only imagine how fucked off I am with you to go into stealth mode from now on and put on my military suit  that was handed to me when I was just 13 years old. Yes I served you slimy sniveling cu nt when you were in middle school and I smoked more Iraq's than you.

I didn't have you down as a coward.....I thought you were a fighter.....almost liked you for a while.....but now I know the type of slimy cu nt you are... the type of cu nt who would shoot a Palestinian kid in the back of the head when he is not looking and blame it on Hezbollah .....or like the dirty filthy coppers in NYC who killed that fat black poor fuck......with police oppression and brutality....that is YOU down to a T. That is who you are. That is what you represent ..... a microcosm of real life with your actions and ideologies on this board....a real pussy in real life....nothing without the badge....nothing without the uniform......(unless its some BSDM bondage gear you and your homo friends go out with on a Saturday night)....nothing without the gun.

I am the completely opposite of you on the moral spectrum....I am the peoples champ....I am a people person.....I give away to the peasants and say "let them eat cake"....cos I was once one of the fucking peasants myself.....to my guests......my house is their house always.....I am hospitable to a fault.....its one of the great Persian traditions. I look at a beggar on the street and I buy him food, I sit down with him, I give him a hug even though he stinks and I say to him "god is great"..."we are ALL humans"...

Before I might have not had the support of the people I wanted to....and maybe we had falling outs in the UK crowd....but at least we have honor amongst thieves in our UK paternity of fucks ups and above all we still have respect.....something your father should have beat into you when you were a child....so you didn't end up like you are now a repressed homo who gets off on power trips on an internet fucking forum and lies through his teeth. I have seen all the pms and evidence you lying sniveling cheese  ass sniffing crooked nose fucktard sewer subway rat. Enough adjectives for you?

Everyone who is worth being anyone on here all agree with me that you have single handedly turned this place to dog shit with your pathetic ego and power trips you slimy crooked nose Jewish cheese thieving subway rat.. I can name at least 30 people who are down with my action plan......but I don't like you....you ain't someone I am ever gonna be generous with....its all stealth mode from now on....so I ain't gonna tell you shit or give you no clues.

The only person I feel sorry for here is Ron. He is too nice a person to tell you to fuck off and you being a mod here does him a great disservice....if you had a single shred of decency and honor about you, you would immediately resign your moderator position here and let someone worthy of the job take over and restore this place to health from its death bed.

Ron you know I love you and will always have amazing degree of respect and loyalty for you. None of this is your fault. Same with Princess L, you are just the most adorable and you know how amazing you are I don't need to tell you that my little angle.

I am also conscious of the fact that I don't want my hatred and contempt for you to reach such epic proportions where I actually end up doing something serious that will ruin the rest of your life for ever.....trust me I am more than capable in ways you can't ever imagine....and trust me I have seriously thought about it before getting my senses back and thinking " Joon, don't be ridiculous....really Joon, you wanna put in a few calls to your friend in the disposal waste business...really Joon....over this cock in ass taking fucktard"!! I can't help it, you bring out the evil in me.....maybe its because you remind me of the oppressive cu nts I had to deal with all my life and maybe I personify them on you unjustifiably....maybe its the mental illness in me...(Post Traumatic Stress is helluva drug).... regardless can't help but trust my judgement and instinct that I am right about you.

The simple reason I have not done anything about it is because you are not worth my time or money........and really and truly this internet shit is not something to get agitated about....and thank fuck for your sake the shit you have pulled on here ain't real life, otherwise it would be a totally different story.....more like a horror film actually where you don't come back to life and no one knows where you went except the guys handing out flyers for the missing persons report.

Even though this is the internet, the principals at stake here are the same and something that I would literally die to the death for......because that is who I am.....and that is how I was brought up....a life under oppression and slavery is not a life worth living and I would gladly give my life in a heart beat to shackle, maim, kill and torture with absolutely no mercy those chain, kill, maim and torture my brothers for simple sport, greed....or their cu nting ideologies.

Now listen up you sewer crooked nose cheese sniveling sewer rat....yes I have seen your real picture now...the nerve of you to call me ugly....the fucking Irony..

It is NOT the duty of the ANY moderator to decide who is or is not allowed to post here based on if they like or dislike that person or poster.
That is what racists, bigots and fascists do with a power trip do. That is their philosophy not mine! Me and my family have stood up to cu nts like you for generations now with unwavering resolution with tears and blood.

Whether it was Sadam Hussein war planes bombing my city when I was just 7 years old every single night when we used to go on the flat roof tops in Tehran waiving torches at the war planes cos we thought it was fun.....or whether it was seeing my uncle Mansur shot in the head by Khomeini's cu nts soldiers or the committee as they were known....  or me going with my mum to Evin prison looking for my dad and 8 uncles lashed up and tortured in Evin solitary confinement prison cos we weren't just gonna hand over the family Pekan cars business ( a national fucking treasure and diamond)....cos the Islamist cu nts wanted to turn all private businesses into fucking public ownership with their cu nting Islamist socialist fucking ideologies as pretense to rob my family and my people.

And you wanna call me a daddy's boy and say I get an allowance you pathetic cu nt......you don't know the first thing about me....best for you that you never do.
Mutherfucker at least 5 people know my real name and address and my story you piece of shit. There is political reasons I couldn't admit to shit on here not cos I wanted to hide anything from a fucktard like you. ........and you had the nerve to call Pedro to come over here and encouraged him to post up info and name and shit on here you fucking clown.....and you call yourself a "moderator" or a manger....fuck you are such a joke that's not funny.

PS: Pedro you know I love you once I got to know you and this ain't about you so no disrespect intended to you and I will come for pint at some point in Thailand and eye up some tranny's with you.

Lets get back to this cu nting forum you raped up for a minute...before I loose track of my thoughts....I am getting bored...I wanna sniff some tickets soon...

That whole shit was started by BigCyp in his thread "I refuse to post until Junior, Shizzo and Wolfox are banned" sometime ago...

That same philosophy was supported at that time by Bigmc and Simon deciding who can or cannot post on the UK board and YOU fully supported that decision when I complained to you about it at the time and now you want to slag of the UK crowd and not take responsibility of empowering that segregationist ideology which to this day YOU still adopt.

The very notion that in the moderator lounge and I quote you "not one of the moderators wanted you there"  is plain WRONG....that IS my entire fucking point.

Who exactly the fuck do you guys think you are to decide who can or cannot post here based on if you like them or not?????

What is this a private little cliche or group of people who get together and decide "yep like him"..."yep he is cool".."yep he can post here"...."nope don't like that guy, he posts such shit....he is terrible".........what a fucking joke and disgrace those ignorant moderators have shown themselves to be....typical uneducated fucktards......

A moderators job is to enforce the rules of the board, not to decide stylistically if they "like" a poster or not and to ban them on that basis.

Yes sure if someone breaks a rule then there should be an appropriate punishment for the rules break. I have admitted to breaking the rules on some occasions and deserved to be banned. Equally on many occasions I did absolutely nothing wrong and was yet banned again simply because YOU disliked me.

Please do not think you can bullshit me and deflect that these were not YOUR decision. I am not that stupid you slimy piece of shit Jewish cu nt mutherucker. Don't insult my intelligence.

Ron even confirmed on email that he was fine with me posting on here and that he "liked me" and that the only person who objected was YOU......I can publish the email if you want you sad cu nt.

The very definition of a forum is a place to discuss differing points of view.

Can you imagine in house of parliament or in congress if minsters or congressmen said "Nope.....that guy can't be a candidate he doesn't agree with our WASP points of view".....LOL

Or in the United Nations......."Nope we are not going to even allow Iran to speak on a subjects"......"we don't like arabs"....

That's not how it works in the real world.

For a homo you surprise me with your stupid notions and ideologies.

I can tell it was a long time before you came out and must have been repressed for many years sticking cucumbers up your ass.

Now go on instead of being a man go ahead and press the ban button, make yourself feel better that you are incapable of a coherent logical and rational counter response.

Go ahead and pull up some pictures of me and post em, start saying I am a dirty Iranian ...blah blah blah....you fucking racist piece of shit.....yes you have proven it here many times you cu nt....its all in your post history and screen -shotted.

I told you once.

I tell you again.

You are the shit beneath my $2000 Gucci shoes. It would be a disgrace to my shoe to even step on you because you are that meaningless and insignificant piece of smelly shit.

I wish you would make a move in real life so I can show you what the meaning of being smoked is.

You said last time around you would "Smoke me"....n-gg66a please...you'd never see me coming from 100 light years away.

Cu nt you don't know what the meaning of being smoked is.....two words.....fish and salmon.

You'd get wrapped up all the way from Istanbul to Green Lanes in tinfoil in the back of one of my lorries to Dover before your carcass gets served up in one my fam's kebab shops in Wood Green saying this is "halal" Jew meat.

Now you can go an wipe your ass, I've finished putting my dick in your ass and back in your fat mouth.

Dismissed twink.

PS: Big love to Bigmc, Jeff, Skorp10, Booty, BigRo (yes hopefully soon big man), Irish Dave, Gee, Josh, Alex, Waller...see you soon on the other side.
Also big love to Ronaldo and Princess L....not your fault you have this repressed cu nt fucking up the board.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #74 on: May 08, 2015, 04:12:09 PM »
cliff notes?

all that purple font is gonna give me a seizure