Author Topic: Couple ideas and suggestions I have for wwe  (Read 147257 times)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
Re: Couple ideas and suggestions I have for wwe
« Reply #75 on: October 01, 2015, 10:39:25 AM »
I'm happy with 30-35 on a RAW.

I wish they had a TV title and had them defend that at least once a week... That would be your main event EVERY week and could be awesome.

Fuck John Cena's US Open Blah blah.
YEAH TV TITLE WAS GREAT THROWBACK NWA STYLE...

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #76 on: October 03, 2015, 07:34:32 PM »
Just watched the network special from msg and am sick that Cena always goes over. I'm beyond sick of him, at least as a face. I understand the reasons why they keep him a face but if the turned him heel and not just a regular heel but make him do some real bad shit then it would be huge. Possibly could even save the company.

Seth needs to go face too. Jumps off the top off the cage and takes that bump just to lose and get destroyed by Kane after.  :-\

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #77 on: October 04, 2015, 04:54:30 AM »
Just watched the network special from msg and am sick that Cena always goes over. I'm beyond sick of him, at least as a face. I understand the reasons why they keep him a face but if the turned him heel and not just a regular heel but make him do some real bad shit then it would be huge. Possibly could even save the company.

I truly believe they would do it if they had someone lined up to take his place in the wake of a turn.

Honestly, is there anyone currently who could step into Cena's spot and carry the ball for the company the same way from a sales figure standpoint?

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #78 on: October 04, 2015, 11:34:22 AM »

I truly believe they would do it if they had someone lined up to take his place in the wake of a turn.

Honestly, is there anyone currently who could step into Cena's spot and carry the ball for the company the same way from a sales figure standpoint?

I would hate to think this is about merch sales. As far as tickets I strongly feel that if you give the fans the best product you can, the numbers and money will be there in the end.

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #79 on: October 05, 2015, 10:24:19 AM »
I would hate to think this is about merch sales. As far as tickets I strongly feel that if you give the fans the best product you can, the numbers and money will be there in the end.
That's what they did in the late 90's with Austin and it worked, eventually the merch sales went through the roof and the WWE made the most profit they ever did in history. Its the domino effect. It's also rolling the dice and praying for double sixes at a craps game.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #80 on: October 05, 2015, 02:50:57 PM »
Well, we're gonna see how the WWE does without Cena, for awhile.

Apparently, he will be taking a two month break, at the end of October. Not sure why.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #81 on: October 05, 2015, 08:08:05 PM »
Odd comment, but what's the deal with Kofi Kingstons chest?  Is it just very small or or severely torn?

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #82 on: October 05, 2015, 08:16:40 PM »

Apparently, he will be taking a two month break, at the end of October. Not sure why.

I think he might be doing another movie.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #83 on: October 05, 2015, 09:28:37 PM »
Lol I like this Kevin Owens! 

After pinning sin cara:

Ko: that's was 3!
Ref: that was 1.
Ko: (another pin attempt) that's was 3 too!

;D

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: October 06, 2015, 05:13:17 AM »

They don't need Cena. Even when Cena headlines a house show there's only a max 3,000 - 5,000 max capacity. Rollins is doing well and is a phenomenal heel, reminds me of Edge with the stick talk and the look.
The Wyatts are in a hot fued with Reigns and Ambrose. They just need to find something for Kevin Owens. Love that cannonball in the corner.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #85 on: October 06, 2015, 09:48:16 AM »
They don't need Cena. Even when Cena headlines a house show there's only a max 3,000 - 5,000 max capacity. Rollins is doing well and is a phenomenal heel, reminds me of Edge with the stick talk and the look.
The Wyatts are in a hot fued with Reigns and Ambrose. They just need to find something for Kevin Owens. Love that cannonball in the corner.

Really? I think the feud sucks.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #86 on: October 06, 2015, 09:59:06 AM »

THE WYATTS are capable in the ring,,but after there entrance i'm bored...at least undertaker had it all entrance/in ring/mike work/storylines

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: October 06, 2015, 10:07:45 AM »
THE WYATTS are capable in the ring,,but after there entrance i'm bored...at least undertaker had it all entrance/in ring/mike work/storylines

I do not dislike The Wyatts as a faction at all... I think that's their strength. I just think the whole thing with Ambrose and Reigns is bad. Honestly, I just don't like Roman Reigns that much.

I think Ambrose has some ability, and he's not boring in and of himself, but I think Roman Reigns is just not that interesting of a character.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #88 on: October 06, 2015, 10:12:09 AM »
I do not dislike The Wyatts as a faction at all... I think that's their strength. I just think the whole thing with Ambrose and Reigns is bad. Honestly, I just don't like Roman Reigns that much.

I think Ambrose has some ability, and he's not boring in and of himself, but I think Roman Reigns is just not that interesting of a character.

yeah reigns I can't get into either,,time to ditch that look a bit..dude is pretty built..

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: October 06, 2015, 10:17:39 AM »
yeah reigns I can't get into either,,time to ditch that look a bit..dude is pretty built..

That's the thing.

His body type first rate, but his ring attire actually hurts his look a lot.

His catch phrase is also quite stupid.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #90 on: October 06, 2015, 10:18:33 AM »
That's the thing.

His body type first rate, but his ring attire actually hurts his look a lot.

His catch phrase is also quite stupid.

Been saying this a while, he needs new ring gear ASAP!

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #91 on: October 06, 2015, 10:31:28 AM »
Been saying this a while, he needs new ring gear ASAP!
he's dressed like he's part sniper/or going paintballing. or laser tag..

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #92 on: October 06, 2015, 02:10:22 PM »
I think he might be doing another movie.

Apparently, not.

According to Meltzer, it's personal reasons. No details, yet.

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #93 on: October 06, 2015, 02:43:16 PM »
YEAH TV TITLE WAS GREAT THROWBACK NWA STYLE...

Okay, I'm curious...

You grew up not far from me, and not many years apart. I was practically force-fed WWF. How did you get your mid-Atlantic feed?

I kind of relied on the magazines. Dirt sheets hadn't been invented, yet.

Although, I do remember seeing the plastic bag over the head angle at my Aunt's house as a little kid. But, I don't remember if it was Funk's original angle, or a ripoff. Nonetheless, that shit hit me hard as a ca. 8 year-old.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #94 on: October 06, 2015, 02:54:13 PM »

Also, according to Meltzer, Ambrose will be getting a push, in Cena's absence. I hope they let him cut loose. So far, they've stripped everything that was cool about him, and made him into a generic crazy guy.

This is an earlier promo of his. I've seen nothing like this in WWE.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #95 on: October 06, 2015, 04:07:12 PM »
Also, according to Meltzer, Ambrose will be getting a push, in Cena's absence. I hope they let him cut loose. So far, they've stripped everything that was cool about him, and made him into a generic crazy guy.

This is an earlier promo of his. I've seen nothing like this in WWE.

I'm a huge Dean Ambrose fan. Will be glad when selfish Cena is on vacation and Ambrose gets a push.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #96 on: October 06, 2015, 06:05:09 PM »

Okay, I'm curious...

You grew up not far from me, and not many years apart. I was practically force-fed WWF. How did you get your mid-Atlantic feed?

I kind of relied on the magazines. Dirt sheets hadn't been invented, yet.

Although, I do remember seeing the plastic bag over the head angle at my Aunt's house as a little kid. But, I don't remember if it was Funk's original angle, or a ripoff. Nonetheless, that shit hit me hard as a ca. 8 year-old.
we had cable tv carried na on tbs ted turner channel..and watched florida wrestling in my early teens shit was on late night after 11 i would wait till parents went to bed and would sneak up,,i watched also texas swcc 'southwest  championship wrestling 'bill mercer'and percival pringle 3rd aka as paul bearer,,,my favorite will always be wwf madison square garden on msg network once a month the big card matches...

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #97 on: October 07, 2015, 04:50:52 AM »
I'm a huge Dean Ambrose fan. Will be glad when selfish Cena is on vacation and Ambrose gets a push.

I am, too, but, the WWE has done nothing lately to make me think this won't be disappointing.

I thought Paige might do something interesting following her heel turn. That quickly went down the toilet. Until they prove otherwise, the WWE is a shitty, unwatchable product

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: October 07, 2015, 06:09:10 AM »

Its got some great potential if they actually let Ambrose and Reigns get a few licks in. I personally would love to see a blow off HITC match with Bray vs Ambrose. They both can take sick bumps.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #99 on: October 07, 2015, 09:35:42 AM »
I am, too, but, the WWE has done nothing lately to make me think this won't be disappointing.

I thought Paige might do something interesting following her heel turn. That quickly went down the toilet. Until they prove otherwise, the WWE is a shitty, unwatchable product

Like Paige losing to Natalya cleanly via submission, that made no sense. Took away a lot of her heat. It's small things like this that make me think they might go out of business or end up selling the company.