Author Topic: Couple ideas and suggestions I have for wwe  (Read 147773 times)

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
Re: Couple ideas and suggestions I have for wwe
« Reply #100 on: October 07, 2015, 11:28:16 AM »
Like Paige losing to Natalya cleanly via submission, that made no sense. Took away a lot of her heat. It's small things like this that make me think they might go out of business or end up selling the company.
Its shitty booking. Poor Paige is only doing what she is told. I agree totally with you on that one Calf. Like many of their storylines, it makes no sense at all. A clean finish like that on TV is not good for business.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #101 on: October 07, 2015, 11:54:52 AM »
Its shitty booking. Poor Paige is only doing what she is told. I agree totally with you on that one Calf. Like many of their storylines, it makes no sense at all. A clean finish like that on TV is not good for business.

It's definitely no good. At least not like that. I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm also a Nat fan... she's a solid worker and has skills, and if they plan on pushing her, that's fine, but it came out of nowhere for no reason.

Paige is the heel, and for the heel to get beat like that on TV just makes no sense.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #102 on: October 07, 2015, 12:37:57 PM »
Glad you guys agree with me. Was just a stupid move by creative. Natty is ok but overrated especially considering the family she came from. There are often big mistakes in her matches. At least we have Sasha Banks and Bailey ironman match to look forward to.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: October 07, 2015, 01:22:04 PM »
Glad you guys agree with me. Was just a stupid move by creative. Natty is ok but overrated especially considering the family she came from. There are often big mistakes in her matches. At least we have Sasha Banks and Bailey ironman match to look forward to.

Will be all about it.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #104 on: October 07, 2015, 01:55:48 PM »
I didn't catch that part of the show, but, heard about it on a review podcast (It's pretty bad when the podcasts that review Raw are better than the show, itself).

I couldn't believe what what I was hearing. Natty hadn't been on tv forever. Meanwhile, Paige had just delivered the best promo by a female wwe wrestler, maybe ever.

That had to bury her on purpose. They can't be that dumb.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: October 07, 2015, 02:00:20 PM »
Yet they seem to be JUST that dumb.

I agree with you.

All I can think of is that her comments the previous week about the Bellas must have actually struck a nerve and caused them to punish her.

I can't think of anything else.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: October 07, 2015, 06:14:20 PM »
What blows my mind is the extremely limited time we see Sasha Banks. In Banks, we have the total package. Looks, attitude, wrestling ability and yet they keep her off tv.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #107 on: October 12, 2015, 09:54:04 PM »
Good lord I sure like the guy but Roman Reigns sucks on the mic  :-\

Felt embarassed when they started chanting boring during his promo.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: October 12, 2015, 10:09:12 PM »

Am just watching it out here on the west coast.

It was terrible. He is so boring... I don't understand these 10 minute promos.

Ric Flair would say more in 2 minutes than today's crew does in 15.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: October 13, 2015, 04:31:45 AM »
Am just watching it out here on the west coast.

It was terrible. He is so boring... I don't understand these 10 minute promos.

Ric Flair would say more in 2 minutes than today's crew does in 15.
I agree. I always thought that Reigns was pushed too soon. They made him out to be the next great hope and it crashed and burned. I find that they just don't build people anymore. They need to go back to the basics and build guys. Get them in some good 3-4 month fueds with other guys and after a year or two of that, have them chase a title like the IC for example. Now, as soon as a guy comes up from NXT, he's thrust into the main event and as soon as thats done, then what? He fought the big fight already. The hoopla is gone.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #110 on: October 13, 2015, 05:22:37 AM »

he then got defensive like'i tell my kids daddy has to earn a living'this is my life ,,finally he called out wyatts enough to come out for the match,,it was cringe worthy for a minute there..

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #111 on: October 13, 2015, 06:05:18 AM »
he then got defensive like'i tell my kids daddy has to earn a living'this is my life ,,finally he called out wyatts enough to come out for the match,,it was cringe worthy for a minute there..

Agreed, it wasn't pretty.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: October 13, 2015, 07:00:27 AM »
Scripted promos = bad for business.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #113 on: October 13, 2015, 09:00:00 AM »
I suspect this week will be another ratings low. You had both football and the baseball playoffs as competition. No reason to check out Raw. I caught a few minutes of the Cena/Ziggler match and that was it.

The other couple times during commercials that I flipped over to Raw, Kane was watching television and talking on the phone. I lasted about five seconds before flipping back to the game.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #114 on: October 13, 2015, 09:01:18 AM »
I suspect this week will be another ratings low. You had both football and the baseball playoffs as competition. No reason to check out Raw. I caught a few minutes of the Cena/Ziggler match and that was it.

The other couple times during commercials that I flipped over to Raw, Kane was watching television and talking on the phone. I lasted about five seconds before flipping back to the game.
EARLY MATCH TOO NOT LAST OF NIGHT..

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: October 13, 2015, 09:37:24 AM »
EARLY MATCH TOO NOT LAST OF NIGHT..

It was a pretty good match, but of course, let's just keep the strap on Cena even though he's leaving.

Let Dolph carry the strap for a couple of months and let's see what happens.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: October 13, 2015, 09:40:28 AM »
Rollins is doing a good job so far for what he was given and in the short time. Again, IMO he was pushed too soon. Mind you, they did right by giving him Mercury and Noble for a while. He had two experienced road agents guiding him. I think by Royal Rumble we will see a huge face turn on Rollins' part. He just needs to keep the fire burning and not fizzle out.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: October 13, 2015, 09:42:06 AM »
Rollins is doing a good job so far for what he was given and in the short time. Again, IMO he was pushed too soon. Mind you, they did right by giving him Mercury and Noble for a while. He had two experienced road agents guiding him. I think by Royal Rumble we will see a huge face turn on Rollins' part. He just needs to keep the fire burning and not fizzle out.

I've become a big fan of his in ring work. The guy has made everyone look good who has gotten in the ring with him.

He's a talent, so why doesn't the WWE put more of that kind of talent in the ring?

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #118 on: October 13, 2015, 09:50:20 AM »
It was a pretty good match, but of course, let's just keep the strap on Cena even though he's leaving.

I LIKE ZIGGLER,,THE WHOLE LOVE TRIANGLE THING WAS DUMB...THESE BRIGETTE NIELSEN LOOKALIKES MANAGERS PAIRED W/RUSSIAN WRESTLERS OR EAST EUROPE IS LIKE 80'S REDONE..NOW RUSEV JUST LET HIM WRESTLE THE LOOKALIKE AND THE ORIGINAL FIGHTING OVER HIM ABSURD..

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: October 13, 2015, 10:05:50 AM »
I LIKE ZIGGLER,,THE WHOLE LOVE TRIANGLE THING WAS DUMB...THESE BRIGETTE NIELSEN LOOKALIKES MANAGERS PAIRED W/RUSSIAN WRESTLERS OR EAST EUROPE IS LIKE 80'S REDONE..NOW RUSEV JUST LET HIM WRESTLE THE LOOKALIKE AND THE ORIGINAL FIGHTING OVER HIM ABSURD..

Yes, the angle was ridiculous.

Glad they are just getting rid of the angle with their engagement, but really, that's so stupid. There's no Kayfabe anymore.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #120 on: October 13, 2015, 11:02:49 AM »

During the part I saw, Ziggler hit Cena with about ten consecutive elbow drops. It was pretty impressive, but Cena may as well have been text messaging while this was happening, as he got up immediately afterwards as though nothing had happened. Cena's STF was also ridiculous, as you could've driven a truck through the space between Cena's hands and Ziggler's chin. What makes it even worse is that when Cena was on Austin's Podcast, Austin told him to make the move more snug.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: October 13, 2015, 11:06:31 AM »
During the part I saw, Ziggler hit Cena with about ten consecutive elbow drops. It was pretty impressive, but Cena may as well have been text messaging while this was happening, as he got up immediately afterwards as though nothing had happened. Cena's STF was also ridiculous, as you could've driven a truck through the space between Cena's hands and Ziggler's chin. What makes it even worse is that when Cena was on Austin's Podcast, Austin told him to make the move more snug.

Some people are just not open to criticism I suppose.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #122 on: October 13, 2015, 11:11:57 AM »
LOL,,,JUST REMEMBERING THIS THE 'HOLD'LOOK SO LAZY LIKE IT COULDN'T CAUSE A 2 YR OLD TO SUBMIT...THE ENGAGEMENT THING WAS ODD TOO STOPPING IN MIDMATCH TO CLAP...

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #123 on: October 13, 2015, 11:27:40 AM »
THESE BRIGETTE NIELSEN LOOKALIKES MANAGERS PAIRED W/RUSSIAN WRESTLERS OR EAST EUROPE IS LIKE 80'S REDONE...

On a recent podcast, Jericho speculated/hinted at an upcoming Kurt Angle return for a Rocky Balboa-type "American Hero vs. Evil Russian" feud.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: October 13, 2015, 12:57:03 PM »

On a recent podcast, Jericho speculated/hinted at an upcoming Kurt Angle return for a Rocky Balboa-type "American Hero vs. Evil Russian" feud.
WWE dropped the ball with Angle. There's one guy who deserved his 1 mill per year deal and could out wrestle anyone.