Author Topic: Couple ideas and suggestions I have for wwe  (Read 147285 times)

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Re: Couple ideas and suggestions I have for wwe
« Reply #125 on: October 13, 2015, 11:09:09 PM »
Dean Ambrose although not extremely talkative is very good on the mic and I think the reason why is because his character is so close to the actual person. When cutting a promo he just seems very relaxed. Sort of like Robert Downey Jr is a great Tony Stark because he's playing a guy so similar to himself.

Yes, Ambrose Mark outed!

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #126 on: October 14, 2015, 04:25:31 AM »
Dean Ambrose although not extremely talkative is very good on the mic and I think the reason why is because his character is so close to the actual person. When cutting a promo he just seems very relaxed. Sort of like Robert Downey Jr is a great Tony Stark because he's playing a guy so similar to himself.

Yes, Ambrose Mark outed!

I guess I'm old school, but, I like wrestlers wrestling in wrestling attire. When I see someone come to the ring in blue jeans, it takes me out of the match. When Ambrose was in the Indies, he wrestled in trunks. Apparently, putting him in jeans is the WWE's idea of making edgy. IMO, it makes him look like an idiot.

Barring dramatic change, the WWE is hopeless. Luckily, New Japan is killing it. The Intercontinental Title match for the Tokyodome show is Nakamura vs Karl Anderson.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #127 on: October 14, 2015, 05:26:24 AM »
I guess I'm old school, but, I like wrestlers wrestling in wrestling attire. When I see someone come to the ring in blue jeans, it takes me out of the match. When Ambrose was in the Indies, he wrestled in trunks. Apparently, putting him in jeans is the WWE's idea of making edgy. IMO, it makes him look like an idiot.

Barring dramatic change, the WWE is hopeless. Luckily, New Japan is killing it. The Intercontinental Title match for the Tokyodome show is Nakamura vs Karl Anderson.
I hear ya on the jeans thing,,,only guy it worked for back in the day was Brooklyn brawler lol...

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #128 on: October 15, 2015, 04:34:55 AM »

You will never be disappointed with a NJPW show. Your guaranteed to see new moves, different styles and a good ground technique not seen in American rings.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #129 on: October 15, 2015, 05:06:14 AM »
You will never be disappointed with a NJPW show. Your guaranteed to see new moves, different styles and a good ground technique not seen in American rings.

That, and you won't see an infantile love triangle angle, ala "Saved by the Bell."

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #130 on: October 16, 2015, 02:06:09 AM »
Rhetorical question: How can Seth Rollins carry any heel heet (and champion credibility) when he is constantly pinned cleanly on TV every week and never comes out on top nor does he ever do any cheap heel attacks to get heat. This is nothing against Rollins but rather creative.

And, I finally watched the McMahon Stone cold podcast from several months back and was rather discouraged. Steve Austin brough up to vince the issues us fans have with current wwe; too many people in creative, not pushing guys who are over with the fans (Cesaro) and overall not listening to fans.
Vince claimed they do listen to fans and they need all those peolple in creative. I was just disappointed because Austin really just put it out there and Vince pretty much denied there was a problem.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: October 16, 2015, 05:58:22 AM »
Rhetorical question: How can Seth Rollins carry any heel heet (and champion credibility) when he is constantly pinned cleanly on TV every week and never comes out on top nor does he ever do any cheap heel attacks to get heat. This is nothing against Rollins but rather creative.

And, I finally watched the McMahon Stone cold podcast from several months back and was rather discouraged. Steve Austin brough up to vince the issues us fans have with current wwe; too many people in creative, not pushing guys who are over with the fans (Cesaro) and overall not listening to fans.
Vince claimed they do listen to fans and they need all those peolple in creative. I was just disappointed because Austin really just put it out there and Vince pretty much denied there was a problem.
And that is exactly the mistake they are making with him because they are destroying any credability Seth has in making him lose clean on TV. They are so **** stupid in the WWE right now. They could use a count out or a DQ finish but to make the guy who's your world champion lose clean is not whats best for business.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #132 on: October 16, 2015, 06:24:49 AM »
His presentation sucks, too.

A champion is supposed to be on another level from everyone else.

He's a guy who could pull off an expensive suit, but they have him walking around in a tshirt and tights. He may as well be Heath Slater.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: October 16, 2015, 08:31:24 AM »
His presentation sucks, too.

A champion is supposed to be on another level from everyone else.

He's a guy who could pull off an expensive suit, but they have him walking around in a tshirt and tights. He may as well be Heath Slater.
Its the head of talent relations as well as booking. Rollins is very good but again, doing what he is told.
Austin and the Rock had freedom to do/say/wear what they wanted.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #134 on: October 16, 2015, 01:03:33 PM »

Playboy

• Getbig V

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #136 on: October 24, 2015, 12:13:42 PM »
If the reports are not true then let me apologize to Vince; but it really annoys me that Vince was the one to pull back the curtain and let people know it's a work and just sports entertainment, that's why it's very annoying to hear reports of Vince getting mad at talent for breaking kayfabe. Most recently the Lana and Rusev engagement and the group pic with Jericho, luke Harper, Roman Reigns and Bray Wyatt.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #137 on: October 24, 2015, 01:26:34 PM »
Vince, then, should be pissed at Brock. I've listened to about half of the Austin Podcast. Brock mentions sitting with Undertaker during road trips and picking his brain. He credits Taker with teaching him ring psychology and how to put together a match. This seems a tad inappropriate considering they have a big match coming up, against each other.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: October 25, 2015, 01:42:09 PM »
Vince, then, should be pissed at Brock. I've listened to about half of the Austin Podcast. Brock mentions sitting with Undertaker during road trips and picking his brain. He credits Taker with teaching him ring psychology and how to put together a match. This seems a tad inappropriate considering they have a big match coming up, against each other.
I totally agree with this post. It all has to do with the poor ratings. They have to try to make money back another way. Podcasts, Total Divas and now this new show that is going to air Monday night after Raw. Christ, last Raw they had to load up the card with Austin, Undertaker, Michaels and Flair FFS just to get people in seats. This is the game they are playing now.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #139 on: October 25, 2015, 08:04:25 PM »
Just watched HIAC, I liked the ending, finally Bray Wyatt with a great heel move to get some serious heat.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: October 26, 2015, 05:38:06 PM »
Just watched HIAC, I liked the ending, finally Bray Wyatt with a great heel move to get some serious heat.
I agree, it was a good move. I would love to see a casket match between the Undertaker and Bray Wyatt.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #141 on: October 27, 2015, 12:36:17 AM »
Random comment,  Becky Lynch is a good wrestler but has underrated hotness.  I think those silly goggles distract from her good looks.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #142 on: October 27, 2015, 01:58:37 AM »
Random comment,  Becky Lynch is a good wrestler but has underrated hotness.  I think those silly goggles distract from her good looks.

Spot on. She's a really good looking girl, but, Vince can't help himself. She's Irish. So, she has to be presented as a Leprechaun.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: October 27, 2015, 04:23:19 AM »
Becky is hot but I get turned off as soon as she starts to speak...something about that "man voice".

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #144 on: October 27, 2015, 05:25:22 AM »
Since we're talking about the women, either Charlotte's personality has yet to come out, or she doesn't have one. She comes across as very cold and distant.

And it looks like Paige is back in the mix. I still think she has a lot up upside.

Btw, last night's Raw was actually pretty good, with the Owens/Cesaro match being exceptional.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #145 on: October 27, 2015, 09:15:10 AM »
I caught very little of last nights show but I did like the crowd pop when Reigns and Owens squared off.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #146 on: October 27, 2015, 09:54:21 AM »
The ratings have highest during the first hour. As a result they're stacking the early part of the show.

That works fine for me. I get up at 5:00am, by 9:30pm I'm done.

BTW, early morning workouts are the perfect time to catch up on Podcasts.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #147 on: October 27, 2015, 09:59:05 AM »
Since we're talking about the women, either Charlotte's personality has yet to come out, or she doesn't have one. She comes across as very cold and distant.

And it looks like Paige is back in the mix. I still think she has a lot up upside.

Btw, last night's Raw was actually pretty good, with the Owens/Cesaro match being exceptional.

Charlotte is boring. She is "ok", but wouldn't really be much without her old man.

Paige, Sasha, Becky... Those 3 are the shit.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #148 on: October 27, 2015, 12:28:46 PM »
Charlotte is boring. She is "ok", but wouldn't really be much without her old man.

Paige, Sasha, Becky... Those 3 are the shit.

Becky is still a work in progress, but, she certainly has an upside.

They need to present her better. This outfit is better than what she's currently wearing and she's still getting owned by Sasha.

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #149 on: October 27, 2015, 03:02:27 PM »
Is Dave Finlay still training the ladies?