Author Topic: Couple ideas and suggestions I have for wwe  (Read 147779 times)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Re: Couple ideas and suggestions I have for wwe
« Reply #200 on: December 07, 2015, 01:32:35 PM »
Have they confirmed that he's done? Sometime they tend to put falsafied info on the net purposely to catch everyone off guard. I have a funny feeling he will be back at Royal Rumble. Mind you, I could also be wrong. Maybe his injury is way worse than everyone thought.

From my understanding, his doctors say he's okay to wrestle, but the WWE Drs disagree. Sounds like Vince's lawyers don't think it's a smart idea to take on the liability. Can't say say I blame them.

I have to admit, when Bryan came back the first time, I had a hard time watching him without thinking about his neck.

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #201 on: December 08, 2015, 01:17:07 PM »
From my understanding, his doctors say he's okay to wrestle, but the WWE Drs disagree. Sounds like Vince's lawyers don't think it's a smart idea to take on the liability. Can't say say I blame them.

I have to admit, when Bryan came back the first time, I had a hard time watching him without thinking about his neck.
Lol...."the WWE doctors disagree" ... the same doctors who okayed Punk and Kane to wrestle with giant lumps on their back, Punk's being dangerously fatal if not drained.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #202 on: December 13, 2015, 05:31:29 PM »
Watching TLC. Couple really good bumps in the tag team ladder match.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #203 on: December 13, 2015, 07:03:43 PM »
Match for the Divas title now, I have no idea who is the face and who is the heel  ???

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #204 on: December 14, 2015, 04:40:13 AM »
I think they are both tweening right now.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #205 on: December 14, 2015, 10:23:15 AM »
I think they are both tweening right now.

Lance Storm made the same comment on Twitter about not knowing who the heel of face diva is.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #206 on: December 14, 2015, 10:58:21 AM »
I think they are positioning for a shift. Paige face and Charlotte heel.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #207 on: December 14, 2015, 11:55:46 AM »
I think they are positioning for a shift. Paige face and Charlotte heel.
I believe you are correct here.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #208 on: December 19, 2015, 11:59:35 PM »
With the year winding down, my candidates for match of the year are Bailey vs Banks Ironman match or TLC match for tag titles, Usos, New Day, Lucha Dragons.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #209 on: December 20, 2015, 12:01:26 AM »
With the year winding down, my candidates for match of the year are Bailey vs Banks Ironman match or TLC match for tag titles, Usos, New Day, Lucha Dragons.

The tag match for sure.

The Bailey / Banks match was good. Very good. The bumps the Tag Teams took though... Whew.

They completely stole the show.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #210 on: December 20, 2015, 12:05:47 AM »
The tag match for sure.

The Bailey / Banks match was good. Very good. The bumps the Tag Teams took though... Whew.

They completely stole the show.

So you agree those matches are good candidates?

Would love to hear what other matches people would nominate. Those are the 2 that stuck out for me.

That solina del sol bump from the top of the ladder brought me back to the days of Edge spearing Jeff Hardy off the ladder. Sick bumps!

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #211 on: December 20, 2015, 12:10:46 AM »
So you agree those matches are good candidates?

Would love to hear what other matches people would nominate. Those are the 2 that stuck out for me.

That solina del sol bump from the top of the ladder brought me back to the days of Edge spearing Jeff Hardy off the ladder. Sick bumps!

Absolutely good candidates.

Honestly, I would have to go back and look at other matches again... Not many stand out to me. Rollins and Cena in hell in a cell was ok. Rollins makes everyone look good.

Were there really a lot of standout matches in the WWE this year?

Ring of Honor had a bunch of great matches though.

Jay Lethal going to wrestle kingdom is going to be great.

I think I will go there next year.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #212 on: December 20, 2015, 02:21:42 AM »
Also might want to add Cena vs Sami Zayn.  But I will add a disclaimer that this was the first Zayn match I've ever seen so maybe all his matches are that great?

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #213 on: December 20, 2015, 06:22:09 AM »
Scott Levy mad an interesting suggestion on Jericho's podcast about Vince hiring a couple of retired veterans to go on the road with these current guys and discuss things like psychology and character development, etc.

Personally, I doubt the old man would ever go for it since:

a.) It's not his idea
     b.) He likes having TOTAL control over the talent.

It seems like the McMahon's don't want any "independent thinkers" on the roster.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #214 on: December 20, 2015, 06:38:51 AM »

I ended up getting that bump recoreded my phone - looks/sounds even crazier than the official PPV video, since you really hear the crowd go apeshit.
Y

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #215 on: December 20, 2015, 02:07:46 PM »
The tag match for sure.

The Bailey / Banks match was good. Very good. The bumps the Tag Teams took though... Whew. They completely stole the show.
I agree with you here.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #216 on: December 28, 2015, 07:08:57 AM »
WWE just put out their top 25 list. The Bailey vs Sasha Banks match made number 10 but their other match at Nxt takeover (haven't seen it yet) made #2. Good for them, well deserved.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #217 on: December 28, 2015, 01:01:09 PM »
get rid of the writers and go back to the guys winging their characters while working with the older wiser retired talent backstage who used to do it, look at old promos and tell me I am wrong

who is going to have better connection to the audience, some poor kid sent out trying to remember a script some pansy who has never been in the ring wrote or getting mentored and molded by someone like Jake Roberts, Steamboat, Undertaker, Kane, Mankind and then going out there and letting the creative and physical talent go where it's supposed to be..a developing connection with the crowd

the guys today are too busy following a script.. the old guys could cut a perfect promo in their sleep 3 sheets to the wind and get people interested
"

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #218 on: December 28, 2015, 08:12:48 PM »
CM Punk chants when Vince is in the ring.  ;D

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #219 on: January 08, 2016, 07:54:05 PM »
Ok getbig and wwe I have another idea:

A face superstar who is good on the mic (not Roman) needs to have a feud with VKM and totally lay into him in worked shoot style just saying how he is 70 and lost his touch and is out of touch. Most importantly needs to tell vince how much of a shame it is since he sold out by going public and must do what is needed to how down and please the share holders and maintain a pg program.

If done correctly and by the right person it could be epic heat. Of course I'm not sure anyone currently could pull it off. Obviously Rock, Austin and Punk could but they aren't wreslting and I think it would be a better angle for someone just getting over.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #220 on: January 11, 2016, 04:37:11 AM »
Ok getbig and wwe I have another idea:

A face superstar who is good on the mic (not Roman) needs to have a feud with VKM and totally lay into him in worked shoot style just saying how he is 70 and lost his touch and is out of touch. Most importantly needs to tell vince how much of a shame it is since he sold out by going public and must do what is needed to how down and please the share holders and maintain a pg program.

If done correctly and by the right person it could be epic heat. Of course I'm not sure anyone currently could pull it off. Obviously Rock, Austin and Punk could but they aren't wreslting and I think it would be a better angle for someone just getting over.
C.M Punk fits that bill perfectly. Too bad WWE let him slip away.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #221 on: January 11, 2016, 10:23:42 PM »
I like the new Social Outcasts stable for 2 reasons. All those guys were being underutilized and all have a good amount of talent. 3rd reason is the fans like them and want to see them.

I also like Charlotte much better as a heel.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #222 on: January 11, 2016, 11:51:02 PM »
Social Outcasts = Job Squad

Pin me. Pay Me.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #223 on: January 12, 2016, 05:27:42 AM »
I like the new Social Outcasts stable for 2 reasons. All those guys were being underutilized and all have a good amount of talent. 3rd reason is the fans like them and want to see them.

I also like Charlotte much better as a heel.
I agree, there is so much more they can be doing with these guys.

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #224 on: January 12, 2016, 06:56:48 AM »
Scott Levy mad an interesting suggestion on Jericho's podcast about Vince hiring a couple of retired veterans to go on the road with these current guys and discuss things like psychology and character development, etc.

Personally, I doubt the old man would ever go for it since:

a.) It's not his idea
     b.) He likes having TOTAL control over the talent.

It seems like the McMahon's don't want any "independent thinkers" on the roster.

Austin, Cornette and a few others have been saying this for years. There is no one that can teach ring psychology anymore as all the vets are gone.

I know one of Jim Ross' issues is that no body sells anymore. If the road thing doesn't work bring in some of the vets to explain this...one of the best was Ricky Morton.....