Author Topic: Couple ideas and suggestions I have for wwe  (Read 147274 times)

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
Re: Couple ideas and suggestions I have for wwe
« Reply #275 on: April 05, 2017, 10:04:34 AM »
cena knows how to work the angle esp split crowd..
The crowd isn't split on Reigns. Not like Cena.

Cena legit had a long run of huge pops. Now it's a mix.

It's like Angle drinking in the "You Suck" chants to his music. While Cena may get a mixed reaction, during his matches or promos, people usually listen.

When you are booed every time you bring a mic to your face, there's no mix... You're just Not liked.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #276 on: April 05, 2017, 11:00:45 AM »
I see so basically cena goes backstage after match and he says man I got a good 'pop'tonite from crowd 'good mix',reins go backstage and says damn they really hate me FOR REAL please get me as a heel asap..

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #277 on: April 05, 2017, 11:10:11 AM »
I see so basically cena goes backstage after match and he says man I got a good 'pop'tonite from crowd 'good mix',reins go backstage and says damn they really hate me FOR REAL please get me as a heel asap..

Yeah, I think it has to be that way.

It's not Reigns' fault he's so hated... I mean, Daniel Bryan coming back and not winning the Royal Rumble in 2016 was pretty much the start of the downhill crumble.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #278 on: April 05, 2017, 11:18:46 AM »
Yeah, I think it has to be that way.

It's not Reigns' fault he's so hated... I mean, Daniel Bryan coming back and not winning the Royal Rumble in 2016 was pretty much the start of the downhill crumble.

that's why triple h was great heel and he even got some cheers if he wrestled a guy who was inbetween heel/face,,,thats why orton works both ways as well he can be booed and cheered event to event..

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #279 on: April 05, 2017, 01:45:02 PM »

It's like Angle drinking in the "You Suck" chants to his music. While Cena may get a mixed reaction, during his matches or promos, people usually listen.

When you are booed every time you bring a mic to your face, there's no mix... You're just Not liked.

Angle is a good example. The fans popped big with the you suck chants but they were just doing it for fun. They don't actually believe Angle sucks, it just rhymes so well with his music.

Reigns on the other hand does not enjoy the chants regardless of what he says and the fans don't like him as packaged.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #280 on: April 05, 2017, 06:16:31 PM »

Keep in mind that was the Raw after WrestleMania thing. Remember that Reigns got booed when he won the Rumble in Philly in 2015. In that same arena, the fans cheered for Reigns when he beat Sheamus for the WWE World title.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #281 on: April 05, 2017, 08:15:35 PM »
Keep in mind that was the Raw after WrestleMania thing. Remember that Reigns got booed when he won the Rumble in Philly in 2015. In that same arena, the fans cheered for Reigns when he beat Sheamus for the WWE World title.

Yes, but a lot has changed from 2015 to today. People REALLY REALLY do not like the guy and they are even more upset that the WWE keeps pushing him as a face when they just don't like the guy.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #282 on: April 05, 2017, 09:07:12 PM »
Yes, but a lot has changed from 2015 to today. People REALLY REALLY do not like the guy and they are even more upset that the WWE keeps pushing him as a face when they just don't like the guy.

This all stems from the Rumble in 2015. Reigns was voted 2014 Superstar of the Year. And it was Reigns' popularity that helped turn the Shield into babyfaces.

Some of the fans blame Reigns for getting the Rumble win and WrestleMania match against Lesnar for the title, when they wanted Daniel Bryan. But, WWE made the right call, in my view. Sorry, there's NOBODY that can sell me on Bryan beating Lesnar for the belt.

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #283 on: April 07, 2017, 04:31:03 AM »
In the words of Bobby Heenan...."Take all the writer's / creative and put them all in a room...then roll a hand grenade in there..."

Bring back 1999  ;D

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #284 on: April 08, 2017, 09:01:44 AM »
In the words of Bobby Heenan...."Take all the writer's / creative and put them all in a room...then roll a hand grenade in there..."

Bring back 1999  ;D

^^ This.

I really doubt we will ever see another apex at that level again.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #285 on: April 11, 2017, 05:24:00 PM »

^^ This.

I really doubt we will ever see another apex at that level again.

How could we?  There is absolutely no competition.

Pro leagues have figured out how to monopolize sport, I don't understand why they don't treat smackdown and raw like two separate teams that are competitors. They almost have the concept working with the nxt brand, but I'm sure they will wreck that too.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #286 on: April 11, 2017, 07:02:23 PM »
How could we?  There is absolutely no competition.

Pro leagues have figured out how to monopolize sport, I don't understand why they don't treat smackdown and raw like two separate teams that are competitors. They almost have the concept working with the nxt brand, but I'm sure they will wreck that too.

They actually do that, to a degree. Every RAW after WrestleMania, it's let-every-guy-on-the-main-roster-job-to-the-NXT-guys-night.

Now, they have guys doing an in-house THT. Notice how nearly all the new acquisitions on one brand lost on their previous brand just before leaving.

Charlotte moves to Smackdown; she loses on RAW to Nia Jax.

New Day moves to Smackdown; they lose twice to the Revival (who "injures" Kofi Kingston).

Kevin Owens jumps ship; he jobs to Dean Ambrose.

Ambrose moved to Raw; he jobs to Baron Corbin.

Alexa Bliss goes to RAW; Naomi makes her tap, just as she did 'Mania.

Jinder Mahal jobs to Finn Balor; next stop.....Smackdown.

Bray Wyatt loses in a tag match; he goes red.

Sami Zayn is the only guy I can recall who actually won his match on Raw before joining the blue team.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #287 on: April 11, 2017, 07:05:32 PM »
Who is that Nakamura guy? He looks like a gay Funaki on crack.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #288 on: April 13, 2017, 10:25:51 AM »

You don't know Shinsuke Nakamura?

He's maybe the best wrestler on the planet right now.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #289 on: April 14, 2017, 07:07:25 PM »
You don't know Shinsuke Nakamura?

He's maybe the best wrestler on the planet right now.

I've seen clips of him from NXT, being heralded as the greatest thing since entrance music for wrestlers.

But, on Smackdown when confronting Dolph Ziggler, he looked like the biggest goof walking the planet.

My guess is that Ziggler will do the THT for him and end up on RAW the next week.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #290 on: April 15, 2017, 10:54:56 AM »
You're joking right?  :-\

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #291 on: April 18, 2017, 05:35:19 AM »
ziggler is good worker still mid-carder ,like to see him get push for a lesser title.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #292 on: April 19, 2017, 06:10:38 AM »
ziggler is good worker still mid-carder ,like to see him get push for a lesser title.
He's perfect for the IC title circuit.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #293 on: April 19, 2017, 06:46:09 AM »
He's perfect for the IC title circuit.
agree..i'm trying to watch and sorta keep up with new product,,i was watching some old school matches other night one of my fav's of all time snuka/muraco steel cage ,snuka headbutts muraco out of cage and loses but gets to snuka splash of top of cage on muraco,good bloody match.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #294 on: April 24, 2017, 04:13:05 AM »
agree..i'm trying to watch and sorta keep up with new product,,i was watching some old school matches other night one of my fav's of all time snuka/muraco steel cage ,snuka headbutts muraco out of cage and loses but gets to snuka splash of top of cage on muraco,good bloody match.
And it kept the title on Muraco whilst keeping him heeled up while also keeping Snuka as a strong face despite the loss. Great story told here. 

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #295 on: April 24, 2017, 06:44:36 AM »
And it kept the title on Muraco whilst keeping him heeled up while also keeping Snuka as a strong face despite the loss. Great story told here. 
MURACO WAS GREAT ON THE MIC AS WELL BACKSTAGE OLD SCHOOL INTERVIEWS RIGHT BEFORE THE MATCH IN THE LOCKEROOM ,HE SPOKE MELLOW AND WITH THAT SMUG LOOK ONLY HE AND PIPER COULD GIVE ..

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #296 on: April 27, 2017, 04:20:25 AM »
MURACO WAS GREAT ON THE MIC AS WELL BACKSTAGE OLD SCHOOL INTERVIEWS RIGHT BEFORE THE MATCH IN THE LOCKEROOM ,HE SPOKE MELLOW AND WITH THAT SMUG LOOK ONLY HE AND PIPER COULD GIVE ..
I agree

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #297 on: April 27, 2017, 08:47:07 AM »
I agree
they turned muraco and piper for the most part faces later on,and piper was still piper for the most part but cheering for piper with his rowdy persona wasn't the same,,was he a face on the other territories he was in early 8o's

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #298 on: April 27, 2017, 09:41:01 AM »
they turned muraco and piper for the most part faces later on,and piper was still piper for the most part but cheering for piper with his rowdy persona wasn't the same,,was he a face on the other territories he was in early 8o's

I know he worked baby face before his Federation turn, but I can't remember exactly when or where. I want to say maybe in Portland, but I'm not certain.

I agree with you about the persona changing. Savage was similar with his face turn. I always loved Piper & Macho as faces, but ONLY JUST AFTER their respective turns because they were still essentially the same characters - just feuding with other heels.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #299 on: April 30, 2017, 10:06:05 AM »

How many more times are you going to do that? He's been IC champion 4 or 5 times. He's been US champion at least twice (I think).

At this point, if he's not in the World title mix (whenever someone beats him, they exclaim that he beat a TWO-TIME world champion), he may as well go away.

And as I suspected, he jobbed to Nakamura. Only time will tell if he gets shipped to RAW.