Author Topic: Nine Dead in Biker Gang Shooting  (Read 14898 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Nine Dead in Biker Gang Shooting
« Reply #100 on: May 21, 2015, 07:24:32 AM »
the body count is way bigger, according to the violent imagery I saw on television.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: May 21, 2015, 07:43:31 AM »
the body count is way bigger, according to the violent imagery I saw on television.

But we know now your perception is about worthless 

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #102 on: May 21, 2015, 07:47:04 AM »
X2

Chick at the bar asks what your job title is...  ;D

Only downside is your business card would have to be A4 size

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: May 21, 2015, 11:32:55 AM »
Only downside is your business card would have to be A4 size

Make it large size  ;D ;D

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #104 on: May 21, 2015, 07:02:59 PM »

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #105 on: May 24, 2015, 09:48:27 AM »
The start of the fight from the Cossack's side -

http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/richie-died-then-diesel-then-dog-an-eyewitness-to-the-waco-biker-brawl/2015/05/23/00db6436-1a8a-469b-9d6f-d2283234d281_story.html?postshare=7091432484275997 .

Interest read, especially how lucrative cash wise, the whole Texas rocker thing is.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #106 on: May 24, 2015, 10:02:17 AM »

Palumboism

• Getbig IV
« Reply #107 on: May 24, 2015, 11:03:18 AM »
Sounds like the Cossacks were set up.

By Tim Madigan and Kevin Sullivan May 23
Washington Post

It started with a phone call.

About a week before Sunday’s gunfight, according to the Cossack, a leader of the Bandidos, a man named Marshall from the Longview area in East Texas, contacted Owen Reeves, the “nomad,” or leader, of the Cossacks’ Central Texas region.

Marshall invited the Cossacks to Twin Peaks on Sunday when the Texas Confederation of Clubs and Independents was scheduled to hold a major meeting. Those meetings are generally about bikers’ rights, safety and other administrative issues. The Bandidos dominate that organization; the Cossacks are not members.

Marshall said that the Bandidos “wanted to get this cleared up,” according to the Cossack, who was relating what he said Reeves told him. “He said, ‘Bring your brothers, hang out, and let’s get this fixed and we can all leave in peace and be happy.’ He was talking to our chapter in Waco. That’s where the heat has been at. The leader of our Central Texas chapter said, ‘Okay, I’m going to make this happen.’ ”

Reeves, who was jailed after the melee, could not be reached for comment. No members of the Bandidos could be reached for comment. Most participants in the violence, and eye-witnesses to it, are in jail, in the hospital or dead. Even waitresses on duty that day have not responded to messages.

The Cossack continued: “Anybody who is a Cossack knows this call was made because the Nomad called everyone and said, ‘We have an opportunity to make this right. I think we should take a risk.’ And everybody agreed.”
Parley turns deadly

The Cossack said he and the others congregated on the outdoor patio and started ordering food and drinks. They chatted with other bikers from smaller “mom and pop” bike clubs, who were already well into their burgers and beers and margaritas ahead of the 1 p.m. confederation meeting.

Guns and other weapons are a common part of biker culture, and the Cossack acknowledged that some members of his gang were armed.

“But not all of us,” he said. “We had no reason to believe that this was going to go that way.”

The parley with the Bandidos had been set for 11 a.m., the Cossack said, but the Bandidos didn’t arrive until about 12:15, when about 100 of them pulled into Twin Peaks in a long, loud line of Harleys.

Trouble started almost immediately, he said: One of the Bandidos, wearing a patch that identified him as a chapter president, ran his bike into a Cossack standing in the parking lot. The Cossack who was hit was a “prospect,” a man in his mid-20s who was “striving to become” a full member of the club.

“They came up really fast, and the prospect turned and faced the bikes,” the Cossack chapter president said. “He fell backward into other [parked] bikes. The guy who hit him stopped and got off of his bike and said, ‘What are you doing? Get . . . out of my way. We’re trying to park.’ ”

Cossacks quickly jumped to the prospect’s defense, he said: “Guys were saying, ‘You’re disrespecting us,’ or, ‘We’re not backing down.’ ”

In a blink, it started, he said: “Two punches: One from them, one from us.”

A Bandido with a patch identifying him as sergeant-at-arms of the same chapter threw a punch at Richard Matthew Jordan II, 31, known as “Richie,” who was from Pasadena, Tex. Jordan punched the guy back.

“At that point in time, the sergeant in arms shot Richie point-blank,” the Cossack said.

Police said Jordan died of a gunshot wound to the head.

“Then all the Bandidos standing in the parking lot started pulling guns and shooting at us,” he said. “There were maybe 60 or 70 of us in the parking lot. . . . We took off running. We scattered. Three of our guys went down instantly. They caught a couple more that tripped and fell, and Bandidos were shooting at them.”

He said that the second man to die was Daniel Raymond Boyett, 44, known as Diesel, a “road captain” in the Cossacks from Waco. Police said that Boyett died from gunshot wounds to the head.
[snip]

http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/richie-died-then-diesel-then-dog-an-eyewitness-to-the-waco-biker-brawl/2015/05/23/00db6436-1a8a-469b-9d6f-d2283234d281_story.html?postshare=7091432484275997

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: May 24, 2015, 07:30:41 PM »
Sounds like the Cossacks were set up.

By Tim Madigan and Kevin Sullivan May 23
Washington Post

It started with a phone call.

About a week before Sunday’s gunfight, according to the Cossack, a leader of the Bandidos, a man named Marshall from the Longview area in East Texas, contacted Owen Reeves, the “nomad,” or leader, of the Cossacks’ Central Texas region.

Marshall invited the Cossacks to Twin Peaks on Sunday when the Texas Confederation of Clubs and Independents was scheduled to hold a major meeting. Those meetings are generally about bikers’ rights, safety and other administrative issues. The Bandidos dominate that organization; the Cossacks are not members.

Marshall said that the Bandidos “wanted to get this cleared up,” according to the Cossack, who was relating what he said Reeves told him. “He said, ‘Bring your brothers, hang out, and let’s get this fixed and we can all leave in peace and be happy.’ He was talking to our chapter in Waco. That’s where the heat has been at. The leader of our Central Texas chapter said, ‘Okay, I’m going to make this happen.’ ”

Reeves, who was jailed after the melee, could not be reached for comment. No members of the Bandidos could be reached for comment. Most participants in the violence, and eye-witnesses to it, are in jail, in the hospital or dead. Even waitresses on duty that day have not responded to messages.

The Cossack continued: “Anybody who is a Cossack knows this call was made because the Nomad called everyone and said, ‘We have an opportunity to make this right. I think we should take a risk.’ And everybody agreed.”
Parley turns deadly

The Cossack said he and the others congregated on the outdoor patio and started ordering food and drinks. They chatted with other bikers from smaller “mom and pop” bike clubs, who were already well into their burgers and beers and margaritas ahead of the 1 p.m. confederation meeting.

Guns and other weapons are a common part of biker culture, and the Cossack acknowledged that some members of his gang were armed.

“But not all of us,” he said. “We had no reason to believe that this was going to go that way.”

The parley with the Bandidos had been set for 11 a.m., the Cossack said, but the Bandidos didn’t arrive until about 12:15, when about 100 of them pulled into Twin Peaks in a long, loud line of Harleys.

Trouble started almost immediately, he said: One of the Bandidos, wearing a patch that identified him as a chapter president, ran his bike into a Cossack standing in the parking lot. The Cossack who was hit was a “prospect,” a man in his mid-20s who was “striving to become” a full member of the club.

“They came up really fast, and the prospect turned and faced the bikes,” the Cossack chapter president said. “He fell backward into other [parked] bikes. The guy who hit him stopped and got off of his bike and said, ‘What are you doing? Get . . . out of my way. We’re trying to park.’ ”

Cossacks quickly jumped to the prospect’s defense, he said: “Guys were saying, ‘You’re disrespecting us,’ or, ‘We’re not backing down.’ ”

In a blink, it started, he said: “Two punches: One from them, one from us.”

A Bandido with a patch identifying him as sergeant-at-arms of the same chapter threw a punch at Richard Matthew Jordan II, 31, known as “Richie,” who was from Pasadena, Tex. Jordan punched the guy back.

“At that point in time, the sergeant in arms shot Richie point-blank,” the Cossack said.

Police said Jordan died of a gunshot wound to the head.

“Then all the Bandidos standing in the parking lot started pulling guns and shooting at us,” he said. “There were maybe 60 or 70 of us in the parking lot. . . . We took off running. We scattered. Three of our guys went down instantly. They caught a couple more that tripped and fell, and Bandidos were shooting at them.”

He said that the second man to die was Daniel Raymond Boyett, 44, known as Diesel, a “road captain” in the Cossacks from Waco. Police said that Boyett died from gunshot wounds to the head.
[snip]

http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/richie-died-then-diesel-then-dog-an-eyewitness-to-the-waco-biker-brawl/2015/05/23/00db6436-1a8a-469b-9d6f-d2283234d281_story.html?postshare=7091432484275997

Can't be true.. some posters here swear the cops started it and did all the shooting.. now I'm confused..

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: June 01, 2015, 09:14:57 AM »
WACO JUDGE AGREES TO LET MOST BIKERS GO – IF THEY SIGN A CONTRACT VOWING NOT TO SUE FOR WRONGFUL ARREST “It appears the public defenders office in McLennan County is involved in this scurrilous activity,” said Paul Looney, a Houston attorney with Looney & Conrad, P.C. “I’ve never seen anything like the lawlessness that the authorities have perpetrated on these people and now to add insult to injury they are trying to cover their own tracks in exchange for bond.”

http://washingtonweeklynews.com/texas-tyranny-waco-judge-agrees-to-let-most-bikers-go-if-they-sign-a-contract-vowing-not-to-sue-for-wrongful-arrest/

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #110 on: June 01, 2015, 09:33:41 AM »
WACO JUDGE AGREES TO LET MOST BIKERS GO – IF THEY SIGN A CONTRACT VOWING NOT TO SUE FOR WRONGFUL ARREST “It appears the public defenders office in McLennan County is involved in this scurrilous activity,” said Paul Looney, a Houston attorney with Looney & Conrad, P.C. “I’ve never seen anything like the lawlessness that the authorities have perpetrated on these people and now to add insult to injury they are trying to cover their own tracks in exchange for bond.”

http://washingtonweeklynews.com/texas-tyranny-waco-judge-agrees-to-let-most-bikers-go-if-they-sign-a-contract-vowing-not-to-sue-for-wrongful-arrest/
;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
« Reply #111 on: June 01, 2015, 09:36:17 AM »
Trying to figure out if Washington Weekly News is a satire site before commenting. I don't want to have to leave the site out of embarrassment.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: June 01, 2015, 09:41:24 AM »
Trying to figure out if Washington Weekly News is a satire site before commenting. I don't want to have to leave the site out of embarrassment.

FOX news is my favorite satire news site.  The way they portray Republicans as angry, hateful hypocrites that want the govt to stay out of their lives, except for the 5000 social issues they feel strongly about...

I love it.  Brilliantly done. 

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: June 01, 2015, 12:34:36 PM »
I don't want to have to leave the site out of embarrassment.

Same reason I don't post cock pics.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: June 02, 2015, 05:39:22 PM »
FOX news is my favorite satire news site.  The way they portray Republicans as angry, hateful hypocrites that want the govt to stay out of their lives, except for the 5000 social issues they feel strongly about...

Where do you get your serious, objective news?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #115 on: June 02, 2015, 05:43:06 PM »

;D ;D ;D
X