Author Topic: Bill O'Reilly reportedly beat his wife in front of his daughter  (Read 8130 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: Bill O'Reilly reportedly beat his wife in front of his daughter
« Reply #25 on: May 20, 2015, 09:35:20 AM »
What does Bill O'Reilly's alleged behavior in this instance have to do with the Benghazi fiasco and Barack and Hillary? Are you seriously suggesting that someone can comment on allegations of physical abuse and violence only if he's already commented on Benghazi? What the fuck is wrong with you?!

He's stupid.  And lives in a delusional fantasy land that exists in his head.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: May 20, 2015, 09:36:59 AM »
Another all libtard thread. Obama and Killary killed 4 Americans. Oh wait, that doesn't count because ones black and the other is a women and both libs.

Tell us more about these 4 Americans that Hillary and Obama killed.  How did they do it?  Knife?  Candlestick?  Death panels?

Seems like someone would do something about this.  Someone like, say.... oh the Republican Intelligence Committee.  Oh that's right... they did do something about it.  They cleared them of all charges.  VINDICATED!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: May 20, 2015, 09:37:06 AM »
they were alleged by his daughter.  Not by some crazy stalker or liberal hater, nor some crazy ex.  his daughter.  Then he lost all custody.

And now he 1) denies 2) refuses to discuss again.

If you're accused of this, you scream from the rooftops that you didn't do it.  You don't say "Hey, it wasn't me, but let's never talk about this again..."

Toss in his history of lying, cheating, and anger....

Daughters have never lied for their mothers...

He may have done it.. but it's not uncommon for someone to make false allegations during a divorce. And the wife looses a little credibility if she didn't report it to the police when it happened. That daughter backs up her story certainly helps her case, but.. again.. not an independent witness, she has a dog in the hunt.

PS.. that it took this for you to stop watching the jerk isn't something I'd brag about..

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: May 20, 2015, 09:38:39 AM »
Tell us more about these 4 Americans that Hillary and Obama killed.  How did they do it?  Knife?  Candlestick?  Death panels?

Seems like someone would do something about this.  Someone like, say.... oh the Republican Intelligence Committee.  Oh that's right... they did do something about it.  They cleared them of all charges.  VINDICATED!

You can take your facts and leave. Emotions run this board mister!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #29 on: May 20, 2015, 09:44:55 AM »

some getbiggers believe these republicans were co-erced into lying on that report. 

There's no evidence of this... just an emotional thing.  They can feel it.

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #30 on: May 20, 2015, 10:23:35 AM »
they were alleged by his daughter.  Not by some crazy stalker or liberal hater, nor some crazy ex.  his daughter.  Then he lost all custody.

And now he 1) denies 2) refuses to discuss again.

If you're accused of this, you scream from the rooftops that you didn't do it.  You don't say "Hey, it wasn't me, but let's never talk about this again..."

Toss in his history of lying, cheating, and anger....

They are still allegations and I refuse to hold his refusal to discuss it against him.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: May 20, 2015, 10:25:43 AM »
BillO actually scolded Ben Carson for being too soft on Ray Rice. 

And Ray Rice was actually spat upon, slapped first, and GF was lunging at him, at the time.   

Bill O still wanted his ass out.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: September 03, 2015, 08:00:30 PM »
Hard to believe
O'Reilly doesn't seem like the type to get angry or aggressive

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: September 04, 2015, 12:32:34 PM »
They are still allegations and I refuse to hold his refusal to discuss it against him.
i don't
I think it's a hoot
w

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #34 on: September 04, 2015, 12:48:50 PM »
i don't
I think it's a hoot

To each their own...

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #35 on: September 04, 2015, 12:59:23 PM »
Haven't seen you start any threads about Obama or killery killing Americans. Pick and choose your wars. If O'Reilly did it throw him in prison. If Obama and Killary committed treason, try them and execute them. Simple.

Obama picked up a gun or a knife and actually killed them?!

Why hasn't he been charged with Murder?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: March 01, 2016, 07:37:38 AM »
O’Reilly loses custody of children after New York appeals court ruling (Alleged Domestic Abuse)

Raw Story

ew York appeals court denied Fox News host Bill O’Reilly’s petition seeking custody of his two children, Gawker reported on Monday. The court’s Feb. 24 ruling upheld a Nassau County Supreme Court decision granting full custody of the 12-year-old boy and 17-year-old girl to Maureen McPhilmy, the Factor host’s ex-wife. “Viewing the totality of the circumstances, there is a sound and substantial basis for the Supreme Court’s determination that it is in the best interests of the children for the mother to be awarded primary residential custody,” the Appellate Division Second Judicial Department court stated. “Particularly relevant in this case...

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: March 01, 2016, 08:28:35 AM »
HAHAHAHA.... meanwhile....  tide goes in, tide goes out. ... you just can't explain that.

Purge_WTF

« Reply #38 on: March 01, 2016, 08:30:55 AM »
 I've read many cases of divorce where good fathers got screwed over in recent years, but I think they got it right this time. The dude's a lecherous, narcissistic hot-head.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #39 on: March 01, 2016, 08:33:33 AM »
I've read many cases of divorce where good fathers got screwed over in recent years, but I think they got it right this time. The dude's a lecherous, narcissistic hot-head.

Donald Trump approved.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #40 on: March 01, 2016, 08:39:49 AM »
HAHAHAHA.... meanwhile....  tide goes in, tide goes out. ... you just can't explain that.

There's a lot you can't explain. Like why you voted for Obama twice, why you're flaming lib, etc

Skeeter

« Reply #41 on: March 01, 2016, 09:02:03 AM »
"Court transcripts published last May showed that the girl told a court-appointed psychologist that O’Reilly “was choking her mom or had his hands around her neck and dragged her down some stairs.”"

The piece of shit should be in jail. Nothing but a thug. This behaviour is worse than that of most people whom he judges on his shitty show.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: March 01, 2016, 09:19:38 AM »
There's a lot you can't explain. Like why you voted for Obama twice, why you're flaming lib, etc

Like why you are so stupid?  Oh wait, that can be explained.  It's God's Will.

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: March 01, 2016, 10:07:12 AM »
karma's a bitch; payback for the years of shitty behavior; on and off Fox News.
w

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: March 01, 2016, 10:41:25 AM »

can you remember if you voted clinton in 92 or not?

i like the evolution of that story ;)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: March 04, 2016, 01:26:13 AM »
I predict bill o takes an unannounced vacation tomorrow.  He was clearly drunk on the air tonight.  Look for the video of him leaning back on the right side of screen, speaking with Brett Baer.   Slurred words and leaning, massive pause.

Drunk.  On air. 

Skeeter

« Reply #46 on: March 04, 2016, 05:48:09 AM »
I predict bill o takes an unannounced vacation tomorrow.  He was clearly drunk on the air tonight.  Look for the video of him leaning back on the right side of screen, speaking with Brett Baer.   Slurred words and leaning, massive pause.

Drunk.  On air. 

Skeeter

« Reply #47 on: March 04, 2016, 05:49:29 AM »

Drunk.  On air. 

Seriously though, if there is video for this someone has to post the link. I'll bet it's entertaining.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: March 04, 2016, 09:35:36 AM »
yeah, that's the video.  He looked loopy getting into it with Trump right after the debate, but not as badly as he did here. 

i get it.   Life is a mess right now, with this week's custody hearing following domestic abuse.

Had FOX taken him off the air for all those lies - as NBC took Williams off the air - maybe he has the time to recover, halt the domestic abuse issue, get help for this drinking problem and anger issues.