Author Topic: Racism at the Grocery Store yesterday.  (Read 7720 times)

latiuss

• Getbig IV
Re: Racism at the Grocery Store yesterday.
« Reply #25 on: May 21, 2015, 05:48:15 AM »
Jezebelle or jezzie is slang for a whore

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: May 21, 2015, 05:50:59 AM »
Whole Foods is a glorious place.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #27 on: May 21, 2015, 05:53:00 AM »
Whole Foods is a glorious place.

The thing is, any place would be a glorious place (regardless of product sold), if there were no hoodrats there.

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: May 21, 2015, 05:57:20 AM »
The thing is, any place would be a glorious place (regardless of product sold), if there were no hoodrats there.
Picture two new grocery stores opening up. The first one is a black-owned, black-run, Afro-centric store that caters to blacks and is black-only. The other is a white-owned, white-run store that is whites only. Compare and contrast.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #29 on: May 21, 2015, 06:02:49 AM »
Picture two new grocery stores opening up. The first one is a black-owned, black-run, Afro-centric store that caters to blacks and is black-only. The other is a white-owned, white-run store that is whites only. Compare and contrast.

Guess which one i would buy my groceries at?  :D ;D

Carlton G. Long

« Reply #30 on: May 21, 2015, 06:22:12 AM »
What does "frontin'" mean?

"Frontin' " means to employ a false facade, to pretend to be something a person is not. 

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #31 on: May 21, 2015, 07:05:32 AM »
I bet these negroes pull this act at a lot of stores and in some cases the manager to not cause a scene just lets them walk out with the groceries.  They'll use the race card to get as much free shit as they can.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: May 21, 2015, 07:34:56 AM »
I bet these negroes pull this act at a lot of stores and in some cases the manager to not cause a scene just lets them walk out with the groceries.  They'll use the race card to get as much free shit as they can.

you must have been fucked up the ass with a BBC...get a life already...or better yet, get a job!

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #33 on: May 21, 2015, 07:39:54 AM »
you must have been fucked up the ass with a BBC...get a life already...or better yet, get a job!

lol, butthurt monkey.  Why are you blind to the bullshit your people portray on a daily basis?  You can ignore it for so long but it's still there. 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: May 21, 2015, 07:44:39 AM »
lol, butthurt monkey.  Why are you blind to the bullshit your people portray on a daily basis?  You can ignore it for so long but it's still there. 

sigh..I love it when you guys resort to racial slurs when you've got absolutely no argument..it shows complete ownership of you, you stupid idiot.... get off of getbig and get a job......you're obsessed with negroes......this tells me you have a secret fascination with the BBC....if you hate blacks so much then go to a white supremacist site where you will be more than welcome....

whose the one who is REALLY butthurt here???

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #35 on: May 21, 2015, 07:54:51 AM »
What does "frontin'" mean?

Yeah, it means basically to lie about something as Carlton mentioned. In common practice, it was used both when someone was lying about something like achievements, or physical goods (e.g. - Stop fronting, and lend me that Starter hat).

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #36 on: May 21, 2015, 08:05:12 AM »
sigh..I love it when you guys resort to racial slurs when you've got absolutely no argument..it shows complete ownership of you, you stupid idiot.... get off of getbig and get a job......you're obsessed with negroes......this tells me you have a secret fascination with the BBC....if you hate blacks so much then go to a white supremacist site where you will be more than welcome....

whose the one who is REALLY butthurt here???

Answer this.  What contributions do blacks make to today's society?  This world would be better off if blacks were wiped off the face of the earth.  Crime would be non existent.  Without Sports and entertainment name one black person  that has any importance to society?  Ask anyone to name 10 famous black people and they'll give you 10 athlete names.  You're a race of degenerates who like to blame others for your shortcomings.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #37 on: May 21, 2015, 08:57:57 AM »
You are a just another moron with no experience in these things.  The only contact you have with them is from movies.  Piece of shit you are.

No experience in making up stories? You got me there. when's the next clan meeting " Adam " ?

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: May 21, 2015, 09:12:29 AM »
No experience in making up stories? You got me there. when's the next clan meeting " Adam " ?

Such an ugly guy.. poor poor Adam.

Thank god he wasn't the Adam and Eve Adam, she'd have told him to fuck right off.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #39 on: May 21, 2015, 09:14:49 AM »

Lol, is that a legit photo or photoshop?

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: May 21, 2015, 09:18:29 AM »
She should of shot them both

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: May 21, 2015, 09:44:52 AM »
Answer this.  What contributions do blacks make to today's society?  This world would be better off if blacks were wiped off the face of the earth.  Crime would be non existent.  Without Sports and entertainment name one black person  that has any importance to society?  Ask anyone to name 10 famous black people and they'll give you 10 athlete names.  You're a race of degenerates who like to blame others for your shortcomings.

This is the funniest post I have ever read in Getbig history.......and again it continues the self-ownership of yourself......blacks make significant contributions to society daily...I guess in your small ignorant mind there are no black lawyers, judges, police officers, corporate leaders, political leaders, etc.....I'm sure you ACTUALLY believe that...because it satisfies your small-mindedness to think that way.....its a shame that you constantly feel the need to focus on black people and what they are doing....again, we blacks could care less about what others are doing......we don't start dumb threads on a bodybuilding board ranting about other races

SO AGAIN...EXACTLY WHO IS BUTTHURT HERE????????

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: May 21, 2015, 10:26:37 AM »
Lol, is that a legit photo or photoshop?

That's legit , the moron posted it himself years ago

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: May 21, 2015, 10:28:42 AM »

as I always thought

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: May 21, 2015, 10:40:37 AM »
That's legit , the moron posted it himself years ago

I thought the swastika was just a good photoshop. Oh dear.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #45 on: May 21, 2015, 10:43:42 AM »
why doesn't jezebelle post here anymore?

E
E

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: May 21, 2015, 10:50:31 AM »

E

You mean Adam's other gimmick?

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: May 21, 2015, 10:52:23 AM »

E

Yeah we could use some pic updates on her level of fitness

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: May 21, 2015, 11:35:09 AM »

E

I think jezebelle was outed as Adam's gimmick, so he dropped it.  She never returned since.   :'(

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
« Reply #49 on: May 21, 2015, 05:43:01 PM »

What a deranged jew.