Author Topic: Getbigger on Dr. Phil hahahahaha  (Read 15263 times)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
Re: Getbigger on Dr. Phil hahahahaha
« Reply #25 on: May 21, 2015, 06:30:39 PM »
dude is lean,looks good,,shape is so /so,needs arm thickness ,fuller chest,build the girls like tho and in tank top in gym looks jakked...

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #26 on: May 21, 2015, 06:34:48 PM »
dude is lean,looks good,,shape is so /so,needs arm thickness ,fuller chest,build the girls like tho and in tank top in gym looks jakked...

Said he blew over 200 grand on cocaine...Coke/Juice and other people flipping your food and lodgings bill is a pretty easy recipe for getting into shape...

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #27 on: May 21, 2015, 06:46:38 PM »
Said he blew over 200 grand on cocaine...Coke/Juice and other people flipping your food and lodgings bill is a pretty easy recipe for getting into shape...
def true man,,i'm jealous 'a tad'lol...i have to work hard/kids..but i train hard around it all thankfully...

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: May 21, 2015, 07:09:31 PM »
Who the fuck voluntarily goes on a talk show to get shit on?

Dude. Just being on TV for these guys is a win. It goes on their IMDB page. Its basically just a gig for them. They want those 15 seconds and to be famous. Dr phil is just reality tv. These people have no shame or give a fuck, its all about exposure

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: May 21, 2015, 07:40:24 PM »
Dude. Just being on TV for these guys is a win. It goes on their IMDB page. Its basically just a gig for them. They want those 15 seconds and to be famous. Dr phil is just reality tv. These people have no shame or give a fuck, its all about exposure
Yep, that's the only reason anyone would go on "Dr." Phil. Though, I guess I can see someone being terribly addicted to the drugs/alcohol that they are speaking of trying anything but Phil is not the answer, lol.
Have a friend almost identical to this fellow in circumstances that his rich parents did everything for him despite his constant messups in that way and a legit model type physique/face. Very image oriented as well accentuated by his mom buying him skin creams/antiaging balms, etc. and filling it back up each time it got low, lol.
Amazing what addiction can do. They finally stopped in the basically no consequences to his actions and he is finally getting his life on track as he wants to do what is right.
The steroid portrayal thing is ridiculous on that vid so far, though (only watched about 10min so far).

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: May 22, 2015, 09:42:54 AM »
Who the fuck voluntarily goes on a talk show to get shit on?

I suspect his ego and desire to get recognition pulled him in.
I watched the entire 45 min interview (posted) and was entertained.
Here's my cliff notes bullet points on it.

1. His steroid use and workouts are one of the few positive things in his life .
How ironic that was what they attacked more then his coke/booze use or confessions of violent behavior.

2. Since he was already on the show , here's what he should have said to avoid being viewed as total douche

a. On the steroid use - " I have used some steroids to help me look more ripped and impressive in photo shoots. I know it sounds bad , but it's one of the few positive things in my life right now along with working out. BUT, since my family is concerned I'm done with that part of my training"

b. On coke/booze use - " I like to party which means I've done some hard drinking and gotten high on drugs. I'm not proud of it, but I'm no addict. I know my family loves and is concerned , so I'm going to stay sober now and prove to them, that I'm no addict."

c. To his Mom - " I what to thank you for all the unselfish love and support you've given me. Being here with you and my loved ones inspires me to be a better son ."

d. to Phil - " It's a honor to be on your show and I know I need to change . You are 100% right that I need to man up, get my own place and begin the tough process of supporting myself with a  steady job/ career." The he should quietly nod his head and act like he's holding back tears.

e. to his gf - " I love you and want to be a better man for you. I'm not in a apposition to be the kind of husband you need right now, but together we can make it. "  the get up and give her a big hug.

2. Instead of acting humble , polite and keeping this positive ; he started off as a major league asshole.
He came of the typical cocky meathead who uses steroids . If he was living in his own place and had a job, he could have said ( a-e) and come off looking like a champ. Instead, he ended up caving to Phil's demands and headed to rehab. Maybe , idiots like him really need a tough program for rehab before they self destruct? ???

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: May 22, 2015, 09:48:47 AM »
Yep, that's the only reason anyone would go on "Dr." Phil. Though, I guess I can see someone being terribly addicted to the drugs/alcohol that they are speaking of trying anything but Phil is not the answer, lol.
Have a friend almost identical to this fellow in circumstances that his rich parents did everything for him despite his constant messups in that way and a legit model type physique/face. Very image oriented as well accentuated by his mom buying him skin creams/antiaging balms, etc. and filling it back up each time it got low, lol.
Amazing what addiction can do. They finally stopped in the basically no consequences to his actions and he is finally getting his life on track as he wants to do what is right.
***The steroid portrayal thing is ridiculous on that vid so far, though (only watched about 10min so far).***

*** I wish shows like Phil would do a steroid show with top guys in various sports that juiced to win and lead successful lives.
Imagine a panel of : Arnold, Lee Haney, Jay,  Mark McGwire, Jose Consecco ( MLB), some NFL stars, etc.
Have the guy who made ; " Bigger, Stronger , Faster " be the moderator and let Phil ask 'em questions and have them give honest, serious answers.

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
  • King of Cybex Glute Machine
« Reply #32 on: May 22, 2015, 11:26:16 AM »
here's how he should respond "yeah i juice steroids, i eat that shit breakfast, lunch and dinner IM JACKED BRO"

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: May 22, 2015, 11:39:35 AM »
How can anyone take advice from a fake Dr who talks about steroids like he's still living in 1985. They'll kill you. Your hair will fall out and you'll never have children. You'll have roid rages where somebody will ask you a question and you'll have a tantrum and storm out of the room.  ;D

Hulk-smash!

• Getbig IV
  • All the muscle in the world!
« Reply #34 on: May 22, 2015, 11:51:25 AM »
*** I wish shows like Phil would do a steroid show with top guys in various sports that juiced to win and lead successful lives.
Imagine a panel of : Arnold, Lee Haney, Jay,  Mark McGwire, Jose Consecco ( MLB), some NFL stars, etc.
Have the guy who made ; " Bigger, Stronger , Faster " be the moderator and let Phil ask 'em questions and have them give honest, serious answers.

I wish he would to.  That would clearly demonstrate the long-term effects of the use of exogenous hormones.  Too bad he can't ask Don Youngblood, Mike Matarazzo, Daniele Seccarecci, Trevor Smith, MoMo Beneziza, Mike & Ray Mentzer, Casey Viator, Sergio Oliva, Andreas Munzer, Sonny Schmidt, Eddie Guerro Greg DeFerro, Chris Benoit, Nasser El-Sonbaty, Vince Comerford, Greg Kovacs, Eduard van Amsterdam, Matt Duval, etc., etc., etc..

I have a subtle feeling the above guys would agree w/ Matarazzo when he was interviewed as to how "harmless" steroids are:

Question – Reporter:
There are some guys who claim steroids aren’t dangerous, while others say using them is like playin’ roulette. Do you personally feel that steroids were a major factor in what happened to you?

Answer – Mike:
I know it was the drugs that caused this to happen and I don’t care what anyone says. All the gurus and self proclaimed steroid experts who try to down play the risks are talking out there asses. They have no idea what will happen to people. Nobody in my family EVER had heart problems it WAS the steroids I took. Anytime you put an artificial drug in your body your takin’ a chance. Most guys think nothing will ever happen to them just watch I bet we will be seeing more serious heart problem and worse when they get to their 40’s.

source > http://steroidanalysis.com/2014/08/update-mike-matarazzo-is-dead-but-blamed-steroids-while-alive/
I

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: May 22, 2015, 01:52:27 PM »
I wish he would to.  That would clearly demonstrate the long-term effects of the use of exogenous hormones.  Too bad he can't ask Don Youngblood, Mike Matarazzo, Daniele Seccarecci, Trevor Smith, MoMo Beneziza, Mike & Ray Mentzer, Casey Viator, Sergio Oliva, Andreas Munzer, Sonny Schmidt, Eddie Guerro Greg DeFerro, Chris Benoit, Nasser El-Sonbaty, Vince Comerford, Greg Kovacs, Eduard van Amsterdam, Matt Duval, etc., etc., etc..

I have a subtle feeling the above guys would agree w/ Matarazzo when he was interviewed as to how "harmless" steroids are:

Question – Reporter:
There are some guys who claim steroids aren’t dangerous, while others say using them is like playin’ roulette. Do you personally feel that steroids were a major factor in what happened to you?

Answer – Mike:
I know it was the drugs that caused this to happen and I don’t care what anyone says. All the gurus and self proclaimed steroid experts who try to down play the risks are talking out there asses. They have no idea what will happen to people. Nobody in my family EVER had heart problems it WAS the steroids I took. Anytime you put an artificial drug in your body your takin’ a chance. Most guys think nothing will ever happen to them just watch I bet we will be seeing more serious heart problem and worse when they get to their 40’s.

source > http://steroidanalysis.com/2014/08/update-mike-matarazzo-is-dead-but-blamed-steroids-while-alive/

I guess the abuse of steroids is evident from the size these guys obtained. What is unfortunate is that excessive steroid use has become "the gold standard" for many bodybuilders and wannabees, regardless of the risks involved. Sensible steroid use when prescribed and monitored by a legitimate doctor for medical reasons, such as low testosterone levels should be seen as a good thing. Unfortunately, just mention the word steroid and most people think of the hulks of the bodybuilding culture. Steroids should be legal regardless of the fact that there will still be folks who abuse them at great risk to their health and longevity. Making them illegal in most circumstances only increases the risk.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: May 22, 2015, 02:13:50 PM »
Dr. Phil probably went to a HGH clinic after this show...Guy is filthy rich and looks like a tub of goo. Of course Dr.Phil blames it on a tennis injury. Yet still tells people he's in great shape.lol

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: May 22, 2015, 02:22:12 PM »
Dr. Phil probably went to a HGH clinic after this show...Guy is filthy rich and looks like a tub of goo. Of course Dr.Phil blames it on a tennis injury. Yet still tells people he's in great shape.lol

Figures. For some reason, I can't stand him. I think it might be his being so condescending all the time. Even when he was just another Oprah discovery, he was totally unlikeable. I cannot begin to imagine why anyone would subject themselves to the nonsense that goes on, by appearing on the Dr. Phil show.

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
  • King of Cybex Glute Machine
« Reply #38 on: May 22, 2015, 02:24:24 PM »
dr phil packs a lot of muscle only he's afraid that if he diet down he will lose too much of it and look tiny

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “No no. Down here, Louie.”
« Reply #39 on: May 22, 2015, 02:35:03 PM »
Would love to be the hair on his upper lip

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: May 22, 2015, 09:53:38 PM »

How do you suppose he gets them to give "honest, serious answers"? Maybe after he tackles the important stuff, he can get OJ to do the same?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: May 22, 2015, 10:08:00 PM »
How do you suppose he gets them to give "honest, serious answers"? Maybe after he tackles the important stuff, he can get OJ to do the same?

This is correct assuming he actually gives honest and serious answers, which is highly unlikely. OJ has a habit of proclaiming his innocence, repeatedly. He was a superhero. This pretty much cancels any hope of his claiming discrimination. Most folks only get one "get out of jail free card" in their lifetime. He appears to have used his all up.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: May 22, 2015, 10:22:41 PM »
This is correct assuming he actually gives honest and serious answers, which is highly unlikely. OJ has a habit of proclaiming his innocence, repeatedly. He was a superhero. This pretty much cancels any hope of his claiming discrimination. Most folks only get one "get out of jail free card" in their lifetime. He appears to have used his all up.

Dude walks on a double murder, ends up dying in prison for stealing his own shit. F'n beautiful.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: May 22, 2015, 10:41:33 PM »
Dude walks on a double murder, ends up dying in prison for stealing his own shit. F'n beautiful.

I believe you are right, karma is a bitch. Call me crazy, but I want absolute proof of quilt. I think we got as close to this with OJ as 
we will ever get, but there is that thin thread of doubt and a hope in the good of our fellow mankind that has some of us stumped and which throws us for a loop which leaves us conflicted.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: May 22, 2015, 10:46:09 PM »
dr phil packs a lot of muscle only he's afraid that if he diet down he will lose too much of it and look tiny

True. I heard that since he lives in Texas, Ronnie himself takes care of his gear needs.
?

Hulk-smash!

• Getbig IV
  • All the muscle in the world!
« Reply #45 on: May 23, 2015, 11:25:58 AM »
His wife, Robin, is one hot little chicita MILF.
I

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: May 23, 2015, 12:19:06 PM »
I believe you are right, karma is a bitch. Call me crazy, but I want absolute proof of quilt. I think we got as close to this with OJ as  
we will ever get, but there is that thin thread of doubt and a hope in the good of our fellow mankind that has some of us stumped and which throws us for a loop which leaves us conflicted.

No thin thread of doubt, just an ignorant, racist jury, who couldn't be bothered with "all dat dum DNA dis an dat" or whatever.

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #47 on: May 23, 2015, 12:25:31 PM »

It's like he wanted to go to jail all along. Made for the cell.

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: May 23, 2015, 01:32:11 PM »
He should of replied like a guy I knew getting ready for a show did when asked by his gf:

He said"I smoke,I drink, and for the next 16 weeks I'll be taking anabolic STERIODS while I train for this show"

Topic never came up again

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: May 23, 2015, 03:59:19 PM »

lolz