Author Topic: Taking anavar at night?  (Read 18798 times)

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Taking anavar at night?
« Reply #25 on: May 24, 2015, 06:49:28 PM »
I give up, you are hopeless.
Learn more about half lives and keeping them stable.
What you just said is the equivalent of saying "gonna take this test, and let the whole ester clear out before my next shot"

Great! Sounds good on paper as you had test in you the whole time but not gonna work in real life as you are about to find out.

Enjoy.
Douche bag, you are beyond hopeless.  The premis of the question is the individual can only take a 50 mg capsule once a day!!   How the fuck can one keep levels stable if one can only take a capsule once a day???   

Doesn't really matter is the var is not stable state cause there is also massive amounts of test and deca involved.   

Half you guys need to go to steroid 101 and read some basic info.   Thought there was some experts on here.  I'll keep my questions to William levelln over at MD
you are gay.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: May 24, 2015, 08:31:10 PM »
Oh so now you chose to mention there is deca and test in the cycle.
That was never even in the original question, speaking of the original question...

Original question was still dumb as fuck, stop trying to back peddle and defend your stupidity.

?

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #27 on: May 24, 2015, 11:48:43 PM »
Finally a decent answer!   Was that so hard?

And no, can't split it in half, it's a capsule!!!  Hrt clinic var is a capsule
you can open the capsules too. theres most likely a ton of filler inside so itll be easy to just seperate the powder into 2 dosages...

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: May 25, 2015, 06:14:17 AM »
Just keep it simple and take it in the morning. Who cares about half-lives at least you're taking something and it's legit, assuming HRT clinic capsules.

Weedlejuice

• Getbig III
  • Be the very best, like no one ever was.
« Reply #29 on: May 26, 2015, 08:12:13 AM »
If you take it at night, wouldn't that be best, cause that's when u grow?   Or, is it a waste to take it at night.   Say the person cannot split it up, there is only 6 weeks of 50 mg tabs...

anabolism is dictated by the amount of calories in the macro-nutrients being digested to draw from for storage.

you are technically fasting and catabolic in the morning after waking so getting in an oral right then alongside a source of amino acid's is going to stop it dead, the introduction of calorie surplus and more amino acids throughout the day give's the body the material to store/grow and the androgen's motivate that material to mostly be used for the production of muscle tissue.

you are most catabolic post training and the body will be even more willing to use the raw materials you ingest for the preservation and hypertrophy of muscle during that time so i take a third of the total daily dose in the morning and the other two pre workout.

whitewidow

« Reply #30 on: June 05, 2015, 04:34:01 AM »
Next time just try to buy 10mg tablets or 20mg tablets and split them up throughout the day that's what I do with my oral steroids. sometimes I'll take dianabol up to 4 times a day but only 20mg a dose.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: June 05, 2015, 09:18:43 AM »
So how is the Var cycle going???
?

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: June 05, 2015, 09:47:07 AM »
Fantastic, strength through the roof, looking harder too.   Don't wanna stop it.
you are gay.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: June 05, 2015, 09:48:41 AM »
Fantastic, strength through the roof, looking harder too.   Don't wanna stop it.

Nice to hear. Had you bought UG, after this post you'd hear "it's not real anavar"...
?

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: June 05, 2015, 09:50:57 AM »
Nice to hear. Had you bought UG, after this post you'd hear "it's not real anavar"...

HRt clinic, so it's good shit.   Expensive as hell, but oh well.
you are gay.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: June 05, 2015, 10:03:53 AM »
HRt clinic, so it's good shit.   Expensive as hell, but oh well.

I remembered!
But curious why a clinic has stronger dosed caps than UG, lol!
?

whitewidow

« Reply #36 on: June 07, 2015, 02:14:45 AM »
I would be skeptical buying into HRT clinics have better oral caps then some UGL's . I'm pretty sure they get the powders from the same place unless they can synthesize oxandrolone powder. I guess I would use a HRT clinic for my orals if I could afford it. way to expensive. I trust my sources anavar is real. Personally I go with winstrol because that way you can't really lose. getting bunk winstrol is very unheard of and c'mon it's basically the same shit as anavar.

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #37 on: June 13, 2015, 02:21:49 PM »

Natural Gh does fucking nothing, hence real natty bber's look like stringy tennis players.

This couldn't be anymore wrong