Author Topic: WWYD?  (Read 7136 times)

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Re: WWYD?
« Reply #50 on: May 25, 2015, 04:46:52 AM »
Seeing mad max last night, 4 "urban adults" sit right behind us.

Wasnt too bad but had a few times where they loudly laughed/commented in nig nog ignorant fashion..
"Ah that guy like a mah fuckin doctor n shit puttin an IV in his own arm...damn guy yuck yuck yuck ha ha yuck yuck"

Like all just loud and totally disrespectful.

Do you just grin and bear it or do you say something during or after the movie? Keep in mind your solo, and just with your wife/girl.

Tootin', Chuckin' and Hollerin' like they always do. I've seen this happen in cinemas quite alot.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: May 25, 2015, 04:52:36 AM »
There are no 'Brews in New Hampshire. I don't comprehend your problem.

New Hampshire is the place to go then!

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #52 on: May 25, 2015, 04:53:42 AM »
There are no 'Brews in New Hampshire. I don't comprehend your problem.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #53 on: May 25, 2015, 07:46:22 AM »
arrive early and secure a good spot, preferably surrounded by older, respectful people.

Be a big, thick bald dude, packed with fanny pack full of glock.

eyeball-fucck any shady types that try to sit near you.  Act like a cop or something.  Be scary. 

Or, just drink some wine in your car before entering theater and be loud with the idiots.  Be louder, even.  :)

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #54 on: May 25, 2015, 08:29:08 PM »
Our people are the best fighters on this planet. Get the fuck out. On average we have higher testosterone,  are more athletic, faster,  quicker reflexes, and better fighters. This is reflected by viewing reality. Moron. I'll take every race above white at being good fighters. Are you kidding me? Lolololol.

Let's not forget all the Hebrew Brazilians and Hebrew Latinos. You are absolutely out of your mind. America has you brainwashed. I don't know why you whites guys do this and end up looking like fools 99/100 times. Do your MMA and pray the Hebrew doesn't know it. That's your only hope.

Wiggs in this thread trying to take credit for some other hebrew's test levels, athleticism and fighting skills.  lol.

Come on dog, you're better than that.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #55 on: May 26, 2015, 05:55:30 AM »
Tell them to shut the fuck up and go from there like i always do.I must be a dting breed but i dont give a fuck abd tell people to shut the fuck up on a daily basis,blaxk,white,yellow it dont matter to me.Not sure why people are more afraid of different colors.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: May 26, 2015, 06:00:00 AM »
Tell them to shut the fuck up and go from there like i always do.I must be a dting breed but i dont give a fuck abd tell people to shut the fuck up on a daily basis,blaxk,white,yellow it dont matter to me.Not sure why people are more afraid of different colors.

They're savages that's why!

The different colors are warning-colors, just like some very venomous snakes / frogs indicate that they are trouble.

When you see one of the dark ones from mordor, you know alot about the creature beforehand just by seeing it's color.

Even what their diet is. KFC/Melon/Grape Drank etc

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #57 on: May 26, 2015, 06:10:11 AM »
The best fighters are smart fighters, but I didn't expect you to understand that.

Like maybe Jon Jones... or even Anderson Silva?

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: May 26, 2015, 07:02:48 AM »
This exact thing happened to me a few years ago. I was at the movies with my girlfriend there were some loud white college kids behind us being disrespectful and loud. I started getting really agitated the tickets were ten dollars. I turned around too tell them to be quiet but I was so mad I said shut the fuck up! They said a few things under their breath but they shut up. Their parents raised them better and they knew it.

If it were a bunch of nigs I wouldn't of said anything. They might jump me in the parking lot or smash me in the back of the head with a bottle or beat my girlfriend I mean who really knows. If it were me and five friends it would be different. You just cant trust niggs enough too know they won't sucker punch you or stab you or something. Just wouldn't be worth it. Best thing to do if they ruin your experience is get your money back.

And wiggs shut up you dumb monkey. Black people are real tough when they outnumber you 3 to 1 and you know it. They attack like cowards. They are the first to throw a sucker punch or gang up on you. If you look half way tough they don't want anything to do with you. A lot of blacks give up really easy if you put up a fight and have some experience. I'm not talking about you professional athletes I'm talking about your average street idiot.. Funny how they always ruin the peace. Cant go anywhere without having to put up with their bull shit. That's why I smile a little bit every time one of those clowns gets shot up by the cops they probably had it coming 95 percent of the time.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: May 26, 2015, 07:07:01 AM »
This exact thing happened to me a few years ago. I was at the movies with my girlfriend there were some loud white college kids behind us being disrespectful and loud. I started getting really agitated the tickets were ten dollars. I turned around too tell them to be quiet but I was so mad I said shut the fuck up! They said a few things under their breath but they shut up. Their parents raised them better and they knew it.

If it were a bunch of nigs I wouldn't of said anything. They might jump me in the parking lot or smash me in the back of the head with a bottle or beat my girlfriend I mean who really knows. If it were me and five friends it would be different. You just cant trust niggs enough too know they won't sucker punch you or stab you or something. Just wouldn't be worth it. Best thing to do if they ruin your experience is get your money back.

And wiggs shut up you dumb monkey. Black people are real tough when they outnumber you 3 to 1 and you know it. They attack like cowards. They are the first to throw a sucker punch or gang up on you. If you look half way tough they don't want anything to do with you. A lot of blacks give up really easy if you put up a fight and have some experience. I'm not talking about you professional athletes I'm talking about your average street idiot.. Funny how they always ruin the peace. Cant go anywhere without having to put up with their bull shit. That's why I smile a little bit every time one of those clowns gets shot up by the cops they probably had it coming 95 percent of the time.

A lot of truth here.
?

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: May 26, 2015, 07:07:19 AM »

::)

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: May 26, 2015, 07:09:22 AM »

2 names. That solves the ever so complicated mystery as you dropped 2 names.

What about that big bitch Bob Sapp? Prime MMA fighter he is. Jaw of steel,huh?

?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #62 on: May 26, 2015, 07:32:14 AM »
Fuck theaters.

Last time I was there during the pre-previews when they show TV commercials there was this stupid one, not even funny and this group of annoying fucks just burst out in the most annoying laughter, then they repeat what was said that made them laugh.  I was so fucking annoyed, BP was skyrocketing, I just had to leave.  No fucking way I could sit through 2 hours of that shit without committing murder half way through.

Or its when I get there 20 minutes early so I can sit near an aisle so I can stretch my legs and as the theater fills up people straggle in 1 minute before the movie is about to start and have the fucking nerve to ask you to move in so you can free up a couple seats.  I just telling to leave me the fuck alone.  Are people just that fucking stupid and ignorant?  Show up and then ask people to shuffle around to accommodate your late fat ass.

The last is when people bring their baby.  Why the fuck are you bringing your baby.  Sure enough the little snotty shit starts crying and these retard parents have no consideration to leave the theater when this happens but they try to sooth the baby during the movie annoying everyone around.

FUCK THEATERS and FUCK THE PEOPLE THAT GO TO THEM.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: May 26, 2015, 07:42:17 AM »
Fuck theaters.

Last time I was there during the pre-previews when they show TV commercials there was this stupid one, not even funny and this group of annoying fucks just burst out in the most annoying laughter, then they repeat what was said that made them laugh.  I was so fucking annoyed, BP was skyrocketing, I just had to leave.  No fucking way I could sit through 2 hours of that shit without committing murder half way through.

Or its when I get there 20 minutes early so I can sit near an aisle so I can stretch my legs and as the theater fills up people straggle in 1 minute before the movie is about to start and have the fucking nerve to ask you to move in so you can free up a couple seats.  I just telling to leave me the fuck alone.  Are people just that fucking stupid and ignorant?  Show up and then ask people to shuffle around to accommodate your late fat ass.

The last is when people bring their baby.  Why the fuck are you bringing your baby.  Sure enough the little snotty shit starts crying and these retard parents have no consideration to leave the theater when this happens but they try to sooth the baby during the movie annoying everyone around.

FUCK THEATERS and FUCK THE PEOPLE THAT GO TO THEM.

Epic post that needs to be stickied. Everything said is absolute truth. Especially the previews...I don't ever see myself going back ever to these shit holes. And the joker price to get in now? No fuckiN' way...

Only way would be near the end of the playing streak and during the week.

Mark my words. They will find ways/excuses to play commercials during the actual movies in years to come.

Muslims will have movies/hockey games stoped mid game to accommodate praying as well. Just wait...
?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #64 on: May 26, 2015, 07:50:48 AM »

The only time a black guy has ever fought one on one is during a boxing match.  They are no different than Asians though.  They'll act tough in groups of 10 but alone are scared little shits.  They'll never step up to you one on one but will show up in a group and jump you.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #65 on: May 26, 2015, 08:00:15 AM »
2 names. That solves the ever so complicated mystery as you dropped 2 names.

What about that big bitch Bob Sapp? Prime MMA fighter he is. Jaw of steel,huh?

i just figured id post the best in the sport as considered by their peers.

as for the top fighters... would you like to compare top level fighters?

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: May 26, 2015, 08:09:55 AM »

The truth.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: May 26, 2015, 08:10:41 AM »
hey look.. i can do that too.... cool huh

That's Vitor Belfort he's kicking. Another brazilian.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: May 26, 2015, 08:18:13 AM »
i just figured id post the best in the sport as considered by their peers.

as for the top fighters... would you like to compare top level fighters?

nah, you win. Surely you know more about this than me. In the end, could care less who can bash who's brains in. Has fuck all to do with me in the end.

I just had one smart ass reply and it was given.
?

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: May 26, 2015, 08:32:24 AM »
hey look.. i can do that too.... cool huh

Nice try dummy. Point is race has nothing to do with who the toughest fighters are. There's tough people in every race you dummy. There's champion prize fighters of every color.

Black people are definitely more likely to fight like cowards that is a fact. They love to fight in packs like animals. They love to throw sucker punches when you aren't looking and then try to curb stomp your head because they are too stupid too know you can kill someone doing that.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #71 on: May 26, 2015, 08:33:34 AM »

Nice try dummy. Point is race has nothing to do with who the toughest fighters are. There's tough people in every race you dummy.

Black people are definitely more likely to fight like cowards that is a fact. They love to fight in packs like animals. They live to throw sucker punches when you aren't looking and then try to curb stomp your head because they are too stupid too know you can kill someone doing that.

I honestly think the toughest people are Scotts.  Fuckers got a lot of will. 

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: May 26, 2015, 08:53:07 AM »
Almost a thread worthy suggestion here...

They need to seperate the fighters by race and see who comes out on top!

I would pay to watch that.
?