Author Topic: Liberalism is a sickness  (Read 2046 times)

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Liberalism is a sickness
« on: May 24, 2015, 03:09:52 PM »
Discuss.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: Liberalism is a sickness
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2015, 03:13:04 PM »
Reality has a liberal basis.  Discuss.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2015, 03:32:10 PM »
Discuss.

Let the liberals discuss it with each other. They're lost.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2015, 03:52:49 PM »
Let the liberals discuss it with each other. They're lost.

yep.  Lost in 2008, lost in 2012...

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2015, 04:02:28 PM »
yep.  Lost in 2008, lost in 2012...

And devastated in 2014 because of blatant incompetence. Just because you fraud an election doesn't mean you can do the job. Out of the million times I've stated this what part of that are you not comprehending? It's not an accomplishment. Thinking like this just one reason why liberalism is a mental sickness. I mean for fucks sake, "climate change is our biggest National threat"? Who the fuck thinks this way?? 

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2015, 04:09:05 PM »
And devastated in 2014 because of blatant incompetence. Just because you fraud an election doesn't mean you can do the job. Out of the million times I've stated this what part of that are you not comprehending? It's not an accomplishment. Thinking like this just one reason why liberalism is a mental sickness. I mean for fucks sake, "climate change is our biggest National threat"? Who the fuck thinks this way?? 

People who want to collect carbon taxes.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2015, 04:31:27 PM »
People who want to collect carbon taxes.

Yup

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2015, 05:03:52 PM »

And devastated in 2014 because of blatant incompetence.

And nothing has changed with Repubs owning the Senate.   Obama just using exec order for the past 5 years anyway, remember?

Just because you fraud an election

Which election did obama "fraud"?    Which of the 2 landslide presidential wins was actually a Republican win, stolen away?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2015, 05:08:54 PM »

No one thinks that way

It's a phony quote that right wing idiots like yourself pass around and believe to be true

This is an example of why your guys suck and no one takes you seriously (other than yourselves of course)

You lie to each other and then expect the rest of us to believe the lies you tell each other

Here's the Headline on Breitibart:  Obama to coast guard grads climate change the biggest threat to national security

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/05/20/obama-to-coast-guard-grads-climate-change-the-biggest-threat-to-national-security/

then in the article they include a link to the text of his speech and here is what he actually said and you can't find that statement anywhere in the text of the speech.

http://wtnh.com/2015/05/20/president-obamas-speech-to-the-coast-guard-academy-graduates/

Here at the Academy, climate change — understanding the science and the consequences — is part of the curriculum, and rightly so, because it will affect everything that you do in your careers. Some of you have already served in Alaska and aboard icebreakers, and you know the effects. As America’s Maritime Guardian, you’ve pledged to remain always ready — Semper Paratus — ready for all threats. And climate change is one of those most severe threats.

Here are two paragraphs where he mentions national security and again no quote stating that climate change is the " biggest or most most severe threat to national security"

And this is not just a problem for countries on the coasts, or for certain regions of the world. Climate change will impact every country on the planet. No nation is immune. So I’m here today to say that climate change constitutes a serious threat to global security, an immediate risk to our national security. And make no mistake, it will impact how our military defends our country. And so we need to act — and we need to act now.

After all, isn’t that the true hallmark of leadership? When you’re on deck, standing your watch, you stay vigilant. You plan for every contingency. And if you see storm clouds gathering, or dangerous shoals ahead, you don’t sit back and do nothing. You take action — to protect your ship, to keep your crew safe. Anything less is negligence. It is a dereliction of duty. And so, too, with climate change. Denying it, or refusing to deal with it endangers our national security. It undermines the readiness of our forces.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2015, 05:32:28 PM »
People feel better even though they know what they believe isn't true.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2015, 05:46:16 PM »
No one thinks that way

It's a phony quote that right wing idiots like yourself pass around and believe to be true

This is an example of why your guys suck and no one takes you seriously (other than yourselves of course)

You lie to each other and then expect the rest of us to believe the lies you tell each other

Here's the Headline on Breitibart:  Obama to coast guard grads climate change the biggest threat to national security

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/05/20/obama-to-coast-guard-grads-climate-change-the-biggest-threat-to-national-security/

then in the article they include a link to the text of his speech and here is what he actually said and you can't find that statement anywhere in the text of the speech.

http://wtnh.com/2015/05/20/president-obamas-speech-to-the-coast-guard-academy-graduates/

Here are two paragraphs where he mentions national security and again no quote stating that climate change is the " biggest or most most severe threat to national security"

Jesus Christ Strawman, fucking split hairs much? To even suggest that it even in the same category is delusional and warrants medical attention. Are you kidding me?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2015, 06:24:05 PM »
Jesus Christ Strawman, fucking split hairs much? To even suggest that it even in the same category is delusional and warrants medical attention. Are you kidding me?

i don't believe in global warming being man-made.... even if Newt, palin, Obama and Hilary believe it.   

HOWEVER, IF it is real, then yes, it will effect much bigger problems than terrorists will.   How many people starve or don't get water if the global temp goes up 5 or 10 degrees?   

I don't blame man for it.   But if it does happen, for whatever reason, it's MUCH more impactful than terrorists.  I don't think some of the uneducated people on getbig will see the effects of it on a macro leve, but that's okay.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2015, 06:43:52 PM »
Sorry, but don't you folks ever get tired of arguing about who is right and who is wrong? Not everyone is so polar opposite.

I'd venture there are a whole lot of people who see themselves as being neither liberal or conservative at least to the extent some of you do. There are a whole lot of folks who take the middle ground and come to a decision about something based on it's merits or lack there of.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 24, 2015, 06:44:43 PM »
Sorry, but don't you folks ever get tired of arguing about who is right and who is wrong? Not everyone is so polar opposite.

I'd venture there are a whole lot of people who see themselves as being neither liberal or conservative at least to the extent some of you do. There are a whole lot of folks who take the middle ground and come to a decision about something based on it's merits or lack there of.

many of the people hating on liberals are the same ones taht support a shitload of liberal positions.

They hate libs... but they're okay with *some* of their positions.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #14 on: May 24, 2015, 08:11:12 PM »

splitting hairs

are you fucking kidding me?

why didn't you simply take Obama's statement rather than change it

If you have a problem with the veracity of his actual statement then why don't you ask the question why the US Military takes this topic so seriously ?

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2015, 08:34:16 AM »

Why is it the losers always claim fraud? Is the reality that their party just wasn't what America wanted at the time to harsh for them? Kinda weird

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2015, 09:38:02 AM »

Why is it the losers always claim fraud? Is the reality that their party just wasn't what America wanted at the time to harsh for them? Kinda weird

The reality was/is that the left can't run on policy because they cannot coherently defend it. Proven voter intimidation, winning 100% of the precincts, acorn, etc

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2015, 09:44:36 AM »
The reality was/is that the left can't run on policy because they cannot coherently defend it. Proven voter intimidation, winning 100% of the precincts, acorn, etc

Here's the actual reality dipshit

Obama was talking at a military graduation about threats identified by military leaders

The right wing can't deal with reality so they would rather make up lies and pretend those lies are reality instead

here's the funny part - dipshits like yourself would turn on a dime if Faux News and Rush started telling you to take climate change seriously

If you have a problem with the statements of fact (i.e the fact the the US Military see climate change as a long term threat to national security) they start criticizing the military

fucking moron

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: May 25, 2015, 10:14:13 AM »

Don't know what to say... it's like arguing whether the earth is 6000 yrs old or not..

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: May 25, 2015, 10:15:06 AM »

we can hope that's true..

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: May 25, 2015, 10:32:41 AM »
Discuss.

Nothing to discuss.  It's a statement of fact.  Like a law physics.

But, I'll applaud your courage in making such a statement.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: May 25, 2015, 10:51:12 AM »

So in your opinion - Did the Repubs win the presidency in 2008 and 2012?   

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #22 on: May 25, 2015, 03:32:16 PM »
Let's keep in mind that our phony coach truly believes he is more successful than the POTUS

mental illness much?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #23 on: May 26, 2015, 02:43:14 PM »

I agree there is a lot of common ground with reasonable people. 

I also agree that some people don't perceive themselves as being liberal or conservative, although their words and actions say something quite different.  Those folks may have trouble doing a reasonable self assessment. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: May 26, 2015, 03:56:18 PM »
I also agree that some people don't perceive themselves as being liberal or conservative, although their words and actions say something quite different.  Those folks may have trouble doing a reasonable self assessment. 

agreed.  When the majory claims to be conservative, and the majority keeps electing Obama...