Author Topic: No American Flag, Just Obama and Ice Cream  (Read 3866 times)

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Re: No American Flag, Just Obama and Ice Cream
« Reply #25 on: May 25, 2015, 07:52:44 PM »
I love the Obama's

You really don't have much choice.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: May 25, 2015, 07:58:07 PM »
You really don't have much choice.

You love them too. :)

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: May 25, 2015, 07:58:53 PM »
You love them too. :)

Indeed, as much as I love you.

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: May 25, 2015, 09:28:09 PM »
I honestly hate the idiots who say anyone serving today in our military is protecting our countrys freedom. Our troops havent protected american freedom since the 2nd world war.  

American gobal presents of force keeps countries in check weather you realize it or not. Iran would control the striats and the world oil supply. China would run rampant in the east trying to claim everthing for economical advantage. Check the news they do it still.  It's the international chest game that powerful nations play and with out sailors on those ships or soldiers on the ground to keep the gobal economy stable the america you know and the "freedoms" of your life style you enjoy would be very very different

But this would take a rather deep thinker to understand this concept. So I'm not suprised you don't know what the fuck you are talking about. But your going to feel intellectual challenged and try to write some rebuttal that isn't based on any factual or real world experience. Because if you did have that you wouldn't have made such a stupid comment in the first place.

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: May 25, 2015, 09:37:45 PM »
I could also go on about the Cold War and power projection to keep at bay the russains who hated us and wanted to end our life style. Or the war in Afghanistan  you know when 2000 people innocent Americans died because a terrorist organization want to get rid of our "freedoms".

There has never been a time I in American history that someone want to end our freedoms and way of life then now. Radical Islam is a direct threat to are ideologies and thus freedoms.  But your right, no troops have fought or died for our freedoms since ww2.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #30 on: May 25, 2015, 09:42:02 PM »
Best Obama picture ever.

This is even better:

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: May 25, 2015, 09:46:20 PM »
Bush was a beast in the gym. Obama not so much

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #32 on: May 25, 2015, 10:11:41 PM »
I honestly hate the idiots who say anyone serving today in our military is protecting our countrys freedom. Our troops havent protected american freedom since the 2nd world war. 

I disagree.

I never served in the military, so I don't have the right to disparage our troops on Memorial Day like you are doing.

And if you haven't served, then just fuck off.

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #33 on: May 26, 2015, 05:28:17 AM »
Or the war in Afghanistan  you know when 2000 people innocent Americans died because a terrorist organization want to get rid of our "freedoms".

What are you smoking?  The 911 terrorists were Saudi's.   Epic imagination their GI Joe.
Ψ

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #34 on: May 26, 2015, 05:40:37 AM »
another cut and paste thread.
another link.
this isnt getbig this is google with commentary.
this cannot be the reason ron started this board i refuse to believe this was his idea for this board. it cannot have been.
at no time in life did ron say to himself I NEED TO MAKE A BOARD WHERE PEOPLE JUST PUT LINKS AND CUT N PASTE RANDOM SHIT THEY FIND ELSEWHERE

Diversity is never a bad thing. Neither is choice. Option to pick your preferences? Or poisons for that matter...

Frankly, I find most any and all discussions around this topic to be pretty... enigmatic.

People who are firmly on either side of the fence are firmly in the "sounds too pretentious to pay heed to" camp.

This is too trivial a thing to feel strongly about one way or another...

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: May 26, 2015, 05:43:24 AM »
because a terrorist organization want to get rid of our "freedoms".

Pretty sure it had more to do with the fact that al qeada wanted western forces to withdraw from the middle east, stop their support of Israel and the ensuing subjugation of the Palestinian people.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #36 on: May 26, 2015, 07:59:26 AM »
Pretty sure it had more to do with the fact that al qeada wanted western forces to withdraw from the middle east, stop their support of Israel and the ensuing subjugation of the Palestinian people.

You have a better chance of having an intellectual conversation with a 4-year old than with Navy Mike.
X

Joe Pietaro

• Getbig III
  • Publisher, MuscleSport Magazine
« Reply #37 on: May 26, 2015, 09:06:18 AM »
Obama has been the most diversive and least patriotic president in this country's history. And if that girl Hillary gets in, it will be more of the same but worse. A one-way ticket to Italy may be in my future.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #38 on: May 26, 2015, 12:11:06 PM »
I love the Obama's

Personally I think feminism ruined any chance marriage had of working.  Women now act like men and refuse their natural role, men get tired of this new-age fraud and become profoundly unhappy. 

The women picks up on this and compounds the misery by demanding that he change and adapt.  Eventually such an unnatural state must come to an end for the sanity of both parties.  Not only has feminism ruined relationships but it has caused untold misery in society, especially the workplace.  Feminism is a fascist ideology no different than Islam, and just as Islam has poisoned any place it has taken a stronghold, so has feminism strangled every society where it is taken seriously and has a popular following. 

If you meet a woman and she says she is a feminist, start running for the hills.  If you meet a man and he says he is a feminist, shoot him.

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: May 26, 2015, 12:24:57 PM »
That's what I think but not dare to say.

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: May 26, 2015, 02:16:25 PM »
You have a better chance of having winning an intellectual conversation with a 4-year old than with Navy Mike.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: May 26, 2015, 02:20:54 PM »
Obama cringes on this day. Happy Memorial Day to the traitor-in-chief.
Hmmmm, I guess you missed this one.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/05/25/obama-memorial-day-2015_n_7435912.html

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: May 26, 2015, 02:23:00 PM »
Obama has been the most diversive and least patriotic president in this country's history. And if that girl Hillary gets in, it will be more of the same but worse. A one-way ticket to Italy may be in my future.

Worse then Hoover in 1929 and or Buchanan in 1859?
Really?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #43 on: May 26, 2015, 02:27:58 PM »
Worse then Hoover in 1929 and or Buchanan in 1859?
Really?

lol people comparing the two.

we have 2nd graders taking selfies with iphones and putting them on their social media via free wifi...

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: May 26, 2015, 03:02:13 PM »
Personally I think feminism ruined any chance marriage had of working.  Women now act like men and refuse their natural role, men get tired of this new-age fraud and become profoundly unhappy. 

The women picks up on this and compounds the misery by demanding that he change and adapt.  Eventually such an unnatural state must come to an end for the sanity of both parties.  Not only has feminism ruined relationships but it has caused untold misery in society, especially the workplace.  Feminism is a fascist ideology no different than Islam, and just as Islam has poisoned any place it has taken a stronghold, so has feminism strangled every society where it is taken seriously and has a popular following. 

If you meet a woman and she says she is a feminist, start running for the hills.  If you meet a man and he says he is a feminist, shoot him.

Feminist made a miscalculation when it came to men.
They wrongly assumed that men would naturally assume more domestic responsibility, like helping raise the kids.
Most men didn't, we saw an explosion of the modern independent woman with kids, aka the single mom.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #45 on: May 26, 2015, 03:10:46 PM »
Sorry, he IS a triator and he does shit on our troops. I can say something good about every democratic president (except Carter) but Obama has no redeeming qualities. He's done nothing good that I can think of to make this country better?

He's made it even more easy to identify dumb ass idiots like yourself.  That's a great help for the rest of country.

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
« Reply #46 on: May 26, 2015, 03:22:22 PM »
American gobal presents of force keeps countries in check weather you realize it or not. Iran would control the striats and the world oil supply. China would run rampant in the east trying to claim everthing for economical advantage. Check the news they do it still.  It's the international chest game that powerful nations play and with out sailors on those ships or soldiers on the ground to keep the gobal economy stable the america you know and the "freedoms" of your life style you enjoy would be very very different

But this would take a rather deep thinker to understand this concept. So I'm not suprised you don't know what the fuck you are talking about. But your going to feel intellectual challenged and try to write some rebuttal that isn't based on any factual or real world experience. Because if you did have that you wouldn't have made such a stupid comment in the first place.

You've got to remember sometimes that most here don't vote, work, or pay taxes. And many who do work are marginally employed.
A

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: May 26, 2015, 03:36:46 PM »

From the looks of the pic, a newcomer to America would assume Memorial Day is just another day in the life of Obama and the Democrats–another day that is nothing like the days endured by the hundreds of thousands of Americans who suffered and died on battlefields at home and abroad to protect freedom.

And the Democrats celebrate by tweeting a photo of Obama eating an ice cream cone.

-Not all Democrats. This household of Democrats and soldiers flew the American flag every day for the last week in honor of all those who made the ultimate sacrifice while protecting our freedom.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: May 26, 2015, 04:00:52 PM »
-Not all Democrats. This household of Democrats and soldiers flew the American flag every day for the last week in honor of all those who made the ultimate sacrifice while protecting our freedom.

I was a registered democrat since 2000 and was proud to have served in the USMC and my dad and grandpa were in the Navy.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #49 on: May 26, 2015, 04:08:58 PM »
I was a registered democrat since 2000 and was proud to have served in the USMC and my dad and grandpa were in the Navy.

actually, getbiggers on the political board believe that 100% of democrats are secret muslim communist stalist liberals that have wet dreams about the downfall of america while engaging in unprotected buttsecks.