Author Topic: Women and training FAILURE  (Read 6692 times)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Re: Women and training FAILURE
« Reply #25 on: May 31, 2015, 08:09:39 AM »
The typical woman's diet.... This I every girl I've dated..

Eat shit.... Eat next to nothing.... Eat shit...starve.... Repeat

Spot on.

wikkedonez

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: May 31, 2015, 08:14:15 AM »
I think most women will say they
got a "thyroid condition"... ;D

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #27 on: May 31, 2015, 08:20:33 AM »
I think most women will say they
got a "thyroid condition"... ;D
Had this one girl once.  She had massive tits and great face, so I was hooked.  She said she was on a keto diet and was going to the gym religiously...yet couldn't lose weight. :'(  I told a trainer I knew and he said she was full of shit.  He was right...haha.  Later she had told me instead of going to the gym, she'd go to Target or Panera Bread.
Tremendous potential, but simply too lazy to do the require work to lose the weight/diet properly.

N

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: May 31, 2015, 11:28:32 AM »
The typical woman's diet.... This I every girl I've dated..

Eat shit.... Eat next to nothing.... Eat shit...starve.... Repeat, the lack of will power to eat normal food regularly is bewildering

I refuse to discuss food or training with the missus, its a waste of time... On one hand she could probly get any bloke in shape as she's cooked my meals and knows how I eat day to day... Yet she will skip breakfast and dinner, have a chinease for tea, eat a few bits if fruit the next day, then repeat

Dude this is so true. My wifes friends all do this and they are so out of shape for their age its genova sickening.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #29 on: May 31, 2015, 11:41:30 AM »
so hard for women to look good... vergara 42 years old

She's mega hot but has 0% overlap with the average woman.

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
« Reply #30 on: May 31, 2015, 02:56:17 PM »
I love the internet eunuchs and superstuds who say they wouldn't pound the dogshit out of Alba, Vergara, and Lopez because those women don't get their little wieners hard or because they get better looking women every night of the week.  ::)
A

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #31 on: May 31, 2015, 02:59:15 PM »
if i was faced with vergara id probly spunk on her leg before i even got it up.......

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #32 on: May 31, 2015, 03:01:41 PM »
By failure I mean doing two a day cardio sessions, eating reasonably, and still looking like bloated messes with pouch bellys, thick ass legs and fat asses (no-not in a hot way).

Do some women just genetically fail when it comes to looking fit and thin? Is it hormones
Totally?

I sometimes do a work out class or two at studios that have like HIIt style training and i see these women wasting 2-3 hrs a day doing cardio and body weight work outs (whatever the rage is at the time, like orange theory or hip spin classes, etc). They also tell me they are eating like 1200-1400 cals per day, yet they look like they barely step foot in a gym.

Then you see the super fit chick in camo tights with a 5 percenter jug who does barely any cardio and just stretches and light weight kettle bell shit and is totally ripped and lean with tiny boy ass and tight legs (HOT, no homo).

With guys, i know its all diet, a guy can come in the gym and i can instantly tell that he is eating way more than he needs and thats why he is a perma. With women, these chicks are eating nothing and burning 1000 cals per day yet look awful. What gives?

Unless they are enormous or jogging 10 miles a day or something they aren't burning anywhere near this much.

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: May 31, 2015, 04:47:14 PM »
Unless they are enormous or jogging 10 miles a day or something they aren't burning anywhere near this much.

Yea thats true. I think a spin class for an hour usually burns 400-600 I think

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: May 31, 2015, 07:46:55 PM »
jennifer lopez, 45 years old (picture from mtv movie awards 1,5 month ago)

My ex had an ass like J-Lo..... No, I mean Jello!

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: May 31, 2015, 10:15:11 PM »
So much truth in this thread. Too bad my skinny-fat ex would not listen to me and do the training/eating I recommended to her.

Just like what you guys say here. I have yet to talk to one guy who has been able to get through to their gf's that you need the extra protein, you need to train back, legs, not just "the back of the arms and inner legs/butt...

They all say the same shit "I don't wanna get huge" oh jesuz...
?

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #36 on: June 01, 2015, 04:09:39 AM »
So much truth in this thread. Too bad my skinny-fat ex would not listen to me and do the training/eating I recommended to her.

Just like what you guys say here. I have yet to talk to one guy who has been able to get through to their gf's that you need the extra protein, you need to train back, legs, not just "the back of the arms and inner legs/butt...

My wife is a kickboxing instructor/group fitness/personal trainer and believes in lifting heavy. She eats a high-protein/low carb diet. The running was the hardest thing for me to get her to drop, as she was up to 55 miles/week. Now she's maybe 4-6 miles/week and it's all hills and/or sprints.

She squats, deadlifts and pushes the Prowler in the driveway and looks fantastic.

It can be done.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #37 on: June 01, 2015, 04:19:55 AM »
My wife is a kickboxing instructor/group fitness/personal trainer and believes in lifting heavy. She eats a high-protein/low carb diet. The running was the hardest thing for me to get her to drop, as she was up to 55 miles/week. Now she's maybe 4-6 miles/week and it's all hills and/or sprints.

She squats, deadlifts and pushes the Prowler in the driveway and looks fantastic.

It can be done.

You're blessed brother

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: June 01, 2015, 04:41:06 AM »

It can be done.

Once she stopped all the 55 mile shit, did she lean up?

My wife briefly got into running groups and marathons and everytime id see these groups id say "is there anyone there u want to look like? And the answer is always NO, because all of these people are skinny fat and haggard looking or just plain fat.

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: June 01, 2015, 04:47:09 AM »
A lot of hot women just ride their genetics until their early / mid 30s. Then they do the odd exercise class, before just giving up and LLS for the rest of their days.

But what I find the most bizarre aspect of all of this: they continue to spend loads on getting their hair and make up done. I mean, talk about polishing a turd! We don't give a shit about your hair / nails if you LLS. Get down the gym you lazy bitch, sort yourself out.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #40 on: June 01, 2015, 05:01:33 AM »
Once she stopped all the 55 mile shit, did she lean up?

My wife briefly got into running groups and marathons and everytime id see these groups id say "is there anyone there u want to look like? And the answer is always NO, because all of these people are skinny fat and haggard looking or just plain fat.

Yes, it wasn't easy for me to get through to her that those last 5 pounds were sticking BECAUSE of the running. Much better now.

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: June 01, 2015, 05:08:07 AM »
A lot of hot women just ride their genetics until their early / mid 30s. Then they do the odd exercise class, before just giving up and LLS for the rest of their days.

But what I find the most bizarre aspect of all of this: they continue to spend loads on getting their hair and make up done. I mean, talk about polishing a turd! We don't give a shit about your hair / nails if you LLS. Get down the gym you lazy bitch, sort yourself out.

Wife has a friend who is always single and looking for the man of her dreams, spends 1k every few months on extensions, has loads of eye make up eye, thousands on clothes every couple months and  looks like a bag of fat trash shit...im like "if u told your friend to lose 20 lbs she would be knee deep in quality cock. However, she is convinced guys like the high maintenence fat girl look. Ok

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #42 on: June 01, 2015, 05:11:47 AM »
Wife has a friend who is always single and looking for the man of her dreams, spends 1k every few months on extensions, has loads of eye make up eye, thousands on clothes every couple months and  looks like a bag of fat trash shit...im like "if u told your friend to lose 20 lbs she would be knee deep in quality cock. However, she is convinced guys like the high maintenence fat girl look. Ok

I'm sure that she's only looking for "ripped" guys too, not even noticing the brazen double-standard. If she ever did land a dude in decent shape, she'd whine that he goes to the gym too much because he's objectively more attractive than her, and she would have a primal desire to sabotage that.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #43 on: June 01, 2015, 05:13:32 AM »

Ha ha... Yeh, they are deluded lazy pigs

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: June 01, 2015, 05:21:36 AM »
My mother in law has been doing 'spin classes' 3 x per week for the last three years, and has not changed shape in any way. She is still 20 pounds overweight, but luckily its mostly on her ass and boobs so I will continue to wank in the shower about it.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: June 01, 2015, 07:12:22 AM »
I notice most guys who juice act like they are training experts because of their juiced body. When they are off because of an arrest, health, finances or their dealer is gone their training "knowledge" doesn't do them any good because they look like crap.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #46 on: June 01, 2015, 10:38:08 AM »
I notice most guys who juice act like they are training experts because of their juiced body. When they are off because of an arrest, health, finances or their dealer is gone their training "knowledge" doesn't do them any good because they look like crap.

I really want to cut and paste that tortured rant of yours about the guy with a picture of his former self right here, but I am on my stupid phone. Just imagine it here, or better yet, somebody with actual computer access should do it.

I get that you hate "juicers", but not every thread is ripe for another meltdown on that subject.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: June 01, 2015, 11:40:02 AM »
 ;D
F

herefortheglitter

• Getbig III
« Reply #48 on: June 01, 2015, 12:27:56 PM »
What gives is that they're full of shit.  I once caught my ex eating mayonaise.  Just mayonaise.  Straight out of the jar with a spoon.  Naturally, she was on a diet at the time.

I literally LOL'd at this. I used to work with a chick that drank ranch dressing.

herefortheglitter

• Getbig III
« Reply #49 on: June 01, 2015, 12:34:44 PM »

This is how we are all programmed. "Weights make women huge". The average everyday woman knows jack and shit about anything in the gym besides the classes offered and cardio equipment. Before I met my husband I had a trainer who just kept saying that I needed more cardio. Zero weights ever, just up the cardio. So I guess I am the exception as I now know how to train and what to eat haha