Author Topic: How did Navy Mike's wife do at the Jr USA (bikini div)?  (Read 57403 times)

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Re: How did Navy Mike's wife do at the Jr USA (bikini div)?
« Reply #50 on: June 02, 2015, 04:00:38 AM »
uh oh, Fitness Frenzy got a name......
Y

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #51 on: June 02, 2015, 04:02:15 AM »
uh oh, Fitness Frenzy got a name......

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #52 on: June 02, 2015, 04:29:58 AM »
Best thing with Navy Mike is that his girlfriend has swedish ancestry!

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: June 02, 2015, 04:34:44 AM »
Best thing with Navy Mike is that his girlfriend has swedish ancestry!

Ah wow those are cringe worthy. Theh probably paid to have those taken too

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: June 02, 2015, 04:36:47 AM »
Mike needs to fuck her ass more

A

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: June 02, 2015, 04:42:39 AM »
LOL, good one. Mike sounds like he's doing ok...I think  :D
I've known some who competed and were so broke:
1. I bought this one dude a 2 pc at Popeyes and dropped him off at the bus station after the contest.
He didn't have a car or any money on him. I saw him walking after the contest . Since he was in my class I offered him a ride. He told me he spent his last money on getting ready for the show. Told me he worked part time at some sub shop and  lived with his grandma and rode his bike to work and the gym ( was around  30 yr old).100% serious.
It least he had his priorities right ???

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: June 02, 2015, 04:43:34 AM »
Implants or assius normalus?

When not ripped and offseason, she has great glutes. Navy Mike should be proud.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #57 on: June 02, 2015, 04:46:37 AM »
Great glutes, but no-so-great taste in friends. Amirite?
a

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: June 02, 2015, 04:49:45 AM »
Great glutes, but no-so-great taste in friends. Amirite?

Since she has both swedish ancestry and great glutes, i can oversee one-two black friends (as long as it ain't three) and let it slide... for now.

She's still A-OK in my book.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #59 on: June 02, 2015, 04:57:17 AM »
When not ripped and offseason, she has great glutes. Navy Mike should be proud.

look at that ass. amazing. I need to get my girlfriend to squat.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #60 on: June 02, 2015, 05:08:13 AM »
What a joke. She looks excellent fuck the placing's.

i know we always complain about mens placings on getbig... but when Ronnie Coleman in his prime stands next to a Ronnie Rockel, it's pretty easy to decide who is #1 and who is #10 at the Olympia.  Nothing against Rockel, but it's easy to tell.

Judging bikini/fitness looks to be so much more difficult.  The physiques are nearly identical.  How much of it goes down to reputation, their face, their personality, etc (all of the things which should NOT weigh into the outcome).

I can't see the jump from 1st to T-16th when comparing the two.  Anyway, props to her for doing the show.  I've seen it for years, people placing low and vowing to go 'all out' for the next year.  Sorry, IMHO, the greats of the sport were winning these shows easily and they're just built for it.  She should just stay at the level she's at - beautiful and healthy and better than 99.99% of the population.  no need to go 'all out' for a year to get the extra 5 pounds of hardness that 1st place has.  Just my 2 cents - she's perfect as is... screw the placings, just use the contest as an annual showcase for how good she looks, and not worry about what the placings say.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #61 on: June 02, 2015, 05:15:01 AM »
What a joke. She looks excellent fuck the placing's.
This, she looks great.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #62 on: June 02, 2015, 05:31:14 AM »
i know we always complain about mens placings on getbig... but when Ronnie Coleman in his prime stands next to a Ronnie Rockel, it's pretty easy to decide who is #1 and who is #10 at the Olympia.  Nothing against Rockel, but it's easy to tell.

Judging bikini/fitness looks to be so much more difficult.  The physiques are nearly identical.  How much of it goes down to reputation, their face, their personality, etc (all of the things which should NOT weigh into the outcome).

I can't see the jump from 1st to T-16th when comparing the two.  Anyway, props to her for doing the show.  I've seen it for years, people placing low and vowing to go 'all out' for the next year.  Sorry, IMHO, the greats of the sport were winning these shows easily and they're just built for it.  She should just stay at the level she's at - beautiful and healthy and better than 99.99% of the population.  no need to go 'all out' for a year to get the extra 5 pounds of hardness that 1st place has.  Just my 2 cents - she's perfect as is... screw the placings, just use the contest as an annual showcase for how good she looks, and not worry about what the placings say.
THE CLASSES MEN/WOMEN ARE DEEP'NO PUN INTENDED'ITS THE ONLY THING KEEPING THESE SHOWS MAKING $

mame09

• Getbig III
  • its simple if it jiggles its fat
« Reply #63 on: June 02, 2015, 05:31:55 AM »
Implants or assius normalus?

its a weird shaped ass is doesnt connect to the hammys

with that being said ill hit it till my cock falls off  ;D

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: June 02, 2015, 05:59:28 AM »
Hey guys.  Got in Kate and passed out. Ya it fucking sucked. The head judge was flown out at the last min to do a pro show and a stand by came in.

The judging was fucking terrible. I've never seen such blatant politics before. The women that looked a song would ne scattered all throughout the ranking

She said when she walked out and look at the judge fir the fest time, none of them was even look. They already had the ranking picked out.

Here is a comforting fact. One of the judges was a trainer with a lot of girls in the show.. Seems fair

That's the difference between first and last... Haha ya even those fat girls thst don't even look like they dieted where in between

The feed back was she looked like she was a figure athlete. I can some what see it but I think she's hoe bikni should look. 

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: June 02, 2015, 06:02:46 AM »
Btw im going to show this to her. She was upset and everthing you guys told her is what I said. But it will mean more coming from others. Thanks you guys a lot for the kind words

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: June 02, 2015, 06:03:23 AM »
The judging was fucking terrible. I've never seen such blatant politics before. The women that looked a song would ne scattered all throughout the ranking
She said when she walked out and look at the judge fir the fest time, none of them was even look. They already had the ranking picked out.
Here is a comforting fact. One of the judges was a trainer with a lot of girls in the show.. Seems fair

That's the difference between first and last... Haha ya even those fat girls thst don't even look like they dieted where in between
The feed back was she looked like she was a figure athlete. I can some what see it but I think she's hoe bikni should look.  

She should have placed alot better Mike. Judges were biased.

Lot of favoritism going on there.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #67 on: June 02, 2015, 06:04:14 AM »
Hey guys.  Got in Kate and passed out. Ya it fucking sucked. The head judge was flown out at the last min to do a pro show and a stand by came in.

THE other girl is slender and has fake boobs like most,your wife looks athletic 'a tad wider 'from the back and that due to her structure and muscle she has attained.she looks great from the front and presented a good package needed 'looks'presentation'coloring...good luck to her in future shoes..

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #68 on: June 02, 2015, 06:05:16 AM »
She said when she walked out and look at the judge fir the fest time, none of them was even look.

When did you convert into a foreigner?
Y

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: June 02, 2015, 06:10:05 AM »
Nice just needs to spread her butthole

A

BDsauce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: June 02, 2015, 06:12:44 AM »

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #71 on: June 02, 2015, 06:16:58 AM »
Nice just needs to spread her butthole

maybe you can pet her sometimes when navy mike is not home?

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #72 on: June 02, 2015, 06:17:06 AM »
These contests are all politics. Everyone knows it. That's what makes competing a pretty pointless endeavour. All the time and effort for what?

Simple Simon

« Reply #73 on: June 02, 2015, 06:29:49 AM »
Btw im going to show this to her. She was upset and everthing you guys told her is what I said. But it will mean more coming from others. Thanks you guys a lot for the kind words

;D

Lol, there are guys taking about ass fucking her FFS.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #74 on: June 02, 2015, 06:29:59 AM »

Typos of peace

But yeah, she did get hosed