Author Topic: Would you Dare fight this Man for $1,000 bucks  (Read 6313 times)

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
Re: Would you Dare fight this Man for $1,000 bucks
« Reply #25 on: June 01, 2015, 06:36:10 PM »
I'd distract him with a dozen doughnuts then kick him in the nuts.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: June 01, 2015, 08:06:30 PM »
That's the martial arts discipline of peace. Your brother is an ant in his world. He felt sorry and didn't squash him.

LOL.

Actually I always took this guy as being really depressed. He knows his movies are shit. I think  I read he got extorted by one of the NY Mafia families for most of his money. Someone with time on their hands can look into that if they want. Much appreciated.

He definitely thought he was tough, or maybe it was his persona. It's funny because I remember him acting like he was really doing everyone a favor ( I had backstage meet and greet passes from a friend,  so I know these picture deals were apart of his contract). I seem to remember him having a large head and wondering if punches to the skull would even bother him.

That was a good one, especially the head lock part, LOL!!!

He almost lit up at the headlock question.  He quickly eye balled my bro, 6'2 about 220ish at the time he was a 2nd string d1 linebacker, but Segal wanted to make sure everyone understood he could put some one down.

Again he just preformed with his jazz band and was probably exhausted and likely wasn't in the mood to mingle so I'm sure that played into the vibe he was giving off.

Also his wife/gf was a hot black chick who looked much younger than him.

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
  • King of Cybex Glute Machine
« Reply #27 on: June 02, 2015, 01:38:45 AM »
embarasssing with that aikido bullshit when the guys in red watching i think are sambo practioners (which is the real thing)

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
« Reply #28 on: June 02, 2015, 01:20:33 PM »
Seems he's on the fat alex diet.  Still wouldn't mess with him.  Just because he's fat doesn't mean he can't fuck you up.

Agreed. Lots of old fat guys are very tough sumbitches. I'd imagine he'd easily kick most people's asses severely in very short order.

I might fight him for at least $10 million tax free - but only if he'd go easy on me and let me take a dive before he actually did any permanent damage.
A