Author Topic: loosing bodyfat sucks!  (Read 9405 times)

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
Re: loosing bodyfat sucks!
« Reply #50 on: June 10, 2015, 06:50:52 AM »
Jesus Christ why anyone would ever suffer in life to cut is beyond me. Just take injections, insulin, train, eat whatever the hell you want and be swole. Life is too short to be miserable to look good for 2-3 days after weeks of hard work.

You know I went to cut for this summer and lasted 5-6 days then asked what the fuck I was doing with my life. Now I just eat whatever the hell I want train 3-4 hrs a week with 15 minutes of cardio at the end of each workout and still remain at 12% body fat 200+lbs fuck being miserable eating shit dry food and not enjoying life

I think your version if 12% may be different to mine.. Unless I'm running gh I have to eat clean at least 5 days to stay lean

Altho I was always happiest all bulked up, eating everything in site and everybodys left overs

epcfitness

• Getbig II
« Reply #51 on: June 10, 2015, 09:14:53 AM »
I have never been above 15% bodyfat in my life. Being an ectomorph is possibly a blessing, but sometimes seems like a curse. Don't eat right for a day boom down 3lbs easy. And by eating right I mean eating high calorie meals and foods

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #52 on: June 10, 2015, 11:43:48 AM »
well, the opposite is not exactly cool either

eat 300 additional calories
boom up 3lbs
thats my life

nattybay

• Getbig II
« Reply #53 on: June 10, 2015, 12:16:06 PM »

I think your version if 12% may be different to mine.. Unless I'm running gh I have to eat clean at least 5 days to stay lean

Altho I was always happiest all bulked up, eating everything in site and everybodys left overs

Yes. GH when goes upwards of 6iu at about 8iu....you will need to eat a tub of Reese's before bed just to avoid shrinking

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #54 on: June 20, 2015, 04:09:03 AM »

this current picture of me at 100,7 kg

Hi getbig members, this is my first post.

As you can see i got high body fat,,, 1.juny i tried to cut the fat down,,, i started clen, 2 weeks of, 2 weeks off protocol. after week i stopped and went on with my usual bulking for life stuff, i went down to 97,5kg in 1 week, i was overall smaller, lost 1.5cm off my arm size. I ate around from 5000 kcal to 3000kcal, i was getting around 220 gr protein, what went wrong ? i want that harder look.

that harder look doesn't have much to do with BF % rather drugs and somewhat genetics... If your carbs are low you could be misunderstanding the loss of size in your arms for not being full anymore... once you carb up they should come back... with losing fat you will lose SOME muscle and size that is obv how it works... If you're at high BF percentage people with good arm genetics will store fat in their arms and when they lift and have lots of nitrogen retention due to anabolics and they store more water intromuscularly it can make it look like their arms are bigger and leaner than they really are so that when you diet down and start to lose fat and it strips fat from the arms you are given the thought that you're losing quality size when in reality the only way to get the harder look is to have the bone look like it's 1/100 inch away from the skin when you flex and having that added size is not useful and is detrimental to that..Head up and keep dietining

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #55 on: June 20, 2015, 09:31:34 AM »
Just keep dieting and lose the rest of the fat.  You have a good base with plenty of muscle.

When i'm heavy and i go on a strict diet, i can lose 8-12 pounds in 2 weeks with a little cardio.  After the first 2-3 weeks i lose a steady 2-3 pounds a week easy.

Keep cutting and you will see the results you are looking for.

8)

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: June 20, 2015, 11:30:15 AM »
You are holding a lot of size , you'll look great when you diet down and harden up

herefortheglitter

• Getbig III
« Reply #57 on: June 24, 2015, 07:53:53 AM »
Just keep dieting and lose the rest of the fat.  You have a good base with plenty of muscle.

When i'm heavy and i go on a strict diet, i can lose 8-12 pounds in 2 weeks with a little cardio.  After the first 2-3 weeks i lose a steady 2-3 pounds a week easy.

Keep cutting and you will see the results you are looking for.

8)

Would love to hear that diet. srs

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #58 on: June 24, 2015, 10:21:16 AM »
Time to reassess life

I find being on EQ is very tough for cutting in general, but depending on your goals is important at times. Generally hunger isn't too much of a problem on keto so people say, but like you i am a VERY hungry person, yet i am always in good condition. I feel like the hungriest people are able to control their cravings the best? If that makes sense.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #59 on: June 24, 2015, 11:08:24 AM »
Would love to hear that diet. srs
its called being a man and having decent muscle mass full of glycogen and water ;)

anytime i hit up a keto diet i lose 10lbs during the first week unless im on a shitton of test, test somehow keeps the fullness and water in the muscle longer

even when i was natty i would always lose 10lbs within a week of going keto :D
then as you say, 2-3lbs a week or so, whereever my deficit puts me at

then again, that probably only works for people who store a ton of glycogen and water

if i eat an additional 200 grams of carbs for a single day i wake up 3-4 lbs heavier the next day, no shit.

i always balloon the fuck up over christmas etc when visiting my parents, for 2-3 days its all good and youre full as fuck and looking great but continue that and you look like utter trash after a week

i have literally fucked up my conditioning so badly within 7 days a couple times you wouldnt believe it

going from 10% BF looking to 20% BF looking (thanks water) in a week
my face probably resembled 40% BF too  :D

that probably always happens because i eat clean 90% of the time... or maybe not clean but extremely structured and every meal has a certain composition, timing and reason
over festivities my diet goes to shit (all chocolate and icecream 24/7)

herefortheglitter

• Getbig III
« Reply #60 on: June 24, 2015, 11:55:33 AM »
its called being a man and having decent muscle mass full of glycogen and water ;)

anytime i hit up a keto diet i lose 10lbs during the first week unless im on a shitton of test, test somehow keeps the fullness and water in the muscle longer

even when i was natty i would always lose 10lbs within a week of going keto :D
then as you say, 2-3lbs a week or so, whereever my deficit puts me at

then again, that probably only works for people who store a ton of glycogen and water

if i eat an additional 200 grams of carbs for a single day i wake up 3-4 lbs heavier the next day, no shit.

i always balloon the fuck up over christmas etc when visiting my parents, for 2-3 days its all good and youre full as fuck and looking great but continue that and you look like utter trash after a week

i have literally fucked up my conditioning so badly within 7 days a couple times you wouldnt believe it

going from 10% BF looking to 20% BF looking (thanks water) in a week
my face probably resembled 40% BF too  :D

that probably always happens because i eat clean 90% of the time... or maybe not clean but extremely structured and every meal has a certain composition, timing and reason
over festivities my diet goes to shit (all chocolate and icecream 24/7)

Ugh. Stupid man genetics. Whatever. Haha

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #61 on: June 24, 2015, 01:44:09 PM »
When I used to diet HARD with cardio I was losing 1-2lbs a day or around 7-10lbs a week. Hardest dieting of my life though, I dropped from 220 to 178 in like 1.5-2 months lol

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #62 on: June 26, 2015, 03:46:03 PM »
When I used to diet HARD with cardio I was losing 1-2lbs a day or around 7-10lbs a week. Hardest dieting of my life though, I dropped from 220 to 178 in like 1.5-2 months lol

I think if you dieted now you have a better understand of metabolizing fat and muscle loss so that you wouldn't be losing 1-2lbs a day i would say if you're not in contest prep (meaning not contest prep amount of drugs) 2-3lbs a week is more realistic for sparing muscle

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: June 26, 2015, 04:04:38 PM »

that also caused some bad problems for you if not mistaken. How can someone who is informed do such a thing?

dude...

hate to say it, but you were never ready to use gear man, 19 years old, 6'3 not even weighing 200lbs is not something to brag about... Don't take me for an asshole, just thinking what I'M sure most do.

edit: having said that, I think you're a good dude even though I sound like a prick every now and then.
?

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #64 on: June 27, 2015, 11:43:06 AM »
that also caused some bad problems for you if not mistaken. How can someone who is informed do such a thing?

dude...

hate to say it, but you were never ready to use gear man, 19 years old, 6'3 not even weighing 200lbs is not something to brag about... Don't take me for an asshole, just thinking what I'M sure most do.

edit: having said that, I think you're a good dude even though I sound like a prick every now and then.

Lol trust me, I know I shouldn't have taken tren that early and just at least stuck to test at the most but I made the mistake and accepted the consequences. Now I'm sitting at around 195-200 depending on what I eat during the day and I'm sitting somewhere between 9-11% body fat but that's mainly because I've been eating whatever the fuck I want lol...I've been having chicken quesadillas, bacon cheeseburgers, chicken teriyaki etc. at least once a day and drinking a lot of beer. Once I hit around 205 then I'll start back up on my diet and just do a slow cut since I'm pretty lean (abs visible when not flexing). It's weird though, more girls are attracted to me when I get fatter, I guess this whole "dad bod" epidemic is actually a real thing haha

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: June 27, 2015, 07:51:46 PM »
Lol trust me, I know I shouldn't have taken tren that early and just at least stuck to test at the most but I made the mistake and accepted the consequences. Now I'm sitting at around 195-200 depending on what I eat during the day and I'm sitting somewhere between 9-11% body fat but that's mainly because I've been eating whatever the fuck I want lol...I've been having chicken quesadillas, bacon cheeseburgers, chicken teriyaki etc. at least once a day and drinking a lot of beer. Once I hit around 205 then I'll start back up on my diet and just do a slow cut since I'm pretty lean (abs visible when not flexing). It's weird though, more girls are attracted to me when I get fatter, I guess this whole "dad bod" epidemic is actually a real thing haha

I think it's very possible you attract more women when not as lean because you're simply happier! I'm sure you're far away from a dad bod, lol, just probably very hard on yourself as I used to be.

But it's that type of thinking that produces great things, so it's not all bad, just hard to find balance or even define it.
?

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #66 on: June 28, 2015, 02:08:15 AM »
I think it's very possible you attract more women when not as lean because you're simply happier! I'm sure you're far away from a dad bod, lol, just probably very hard on yourself as I used to be.

But it's that type of thinking that produces great things, so it's not all bad, just hard to find balance or even define it.
when im bulking im always happy as fuck
even when i was way overbulked years ago and was looking like shit, i felt so great. add tren and you feel like a million bucks, females noticed that. felt like i could pull every girl i wanted lol

feeling good + self confidence > everything else

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #67 on: June 28, 2015, 03:09:49 AM »
when im bulking im always happy as fuck
even when i was way overbulked years ago and was looking like shit, i felt so great. add tren and you feel like a million bucks, females noticed that. felt like i could pull every girl i wanted lol

feeling good + self confidence > everything else

Yeh I felt the same way, 280+ bloated eating everything that moved,but having fun and slaying pussy most weekends... I wouldn't change a thing

I always laugh at the threads the little twinks start about what women want etc, I found it very easy at that size, its blatantly( almost embarrassingly) obvious what girls like you, even more so if they've had a drink... As has been said, the confidence and happy aura go a long way.