Author Topic: Zero Tolerance  (Read 15900 times)

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
Re: Zero Tolerance
« Reply #100 on: June 15, 2015, 12:27:36 AM »
Pellius is a level-headed mature guy. Made good posts above.

You know, bigmc, if all the moderators did their job there wouldn't need to be threads like this. Guys put up photos that cross the line then the inappropriate photos get deleted and the offender is booted off as well. No ifs or buts.

If people defame others then remove those offending posts and ban the trespassers. Easy as pie. So we lose a few dorks but the place will be infinitely more worthwhile to be on.

At the moment most here are amused when there are flame wars among the flotsam. However, the amusement evaporates when anyone is the target instead of bystander.

Btw, it doesn't look good for Ron or the moderators when Josh is allowed back here. He has a sordid record of doing what this thread is all about. Disturbed guys like that should

not be allowed here, ever. Sooner rather than later they reoffend because they can't help it. While I feel for those mentally disturbed individuals I don't think the rest of us should

have to suffer because of their disorder.

Good thing there's not a zero tolerance policy on punching you square in the mouth, cuz that's what I'm fittin to do old man.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #101 on: June 15, 2015, 01:39:49 AM »
indeed you make a good point

in order to post on here people should expect that they have to remove all evidence of their existence from the internets

seems proportionate and reasonable  ::)

or you could just have a rule that peoples right to privacy are respected

You keep missing my point. You give up or retain as much privacy as you want. The internet by it's very nature is NOT PRIVATE. Anything you put on the net is now accessible to the world. There is no privacy on the net. This is simply not debatable.

Now Ron can make any rules he wants but call it what it is. Make a rule that you can't post things about someone if they don't like it and haven't given their permission to post. But don't couch it under this fallacy of privacy.

This is really not an issue with me because I simply don't post things that can come back to haunt me.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: June 15, 2015, 01:49:24 AM »
Pellius is a level-headed mature guy. Made good posts above.

You know, bigmc, if all the moderators did their job there wouldn't need to be threads like this. Guys put up photos that cross the line then the inappropriate photos get deleted and the offender is booted off as well. No ifs or buts.

If people defame others then remove those offending posts and ban the trespassers. Easy as pie. So we lose a few dorks but the place will be infinitely more worthwhile to be on.

At the moment most here are amused when there are flame wars among the flotsam. However, the amusement evaporates when anyone is the target instead of bystander.

Btw, it doesn't look good for Ron or the moderators when Josh is allowed back here. He has a sordid record of doing what this thread is all about. Disturbed guys like that should

not be allowed here, ever. Sooner rather than later they reoffend because they can't help it. While I feel for those mentally disturbed individuals I don't think the rest of us should

This reminds that I don't mean that this board should be anything goes. Basile is accused about lying about Arnold. Why? Why aren't all those gay stories by BFG also lying. That Mike Katz likes having anal sex with young up coming bodybuilders. I take it with a grain of salt. Do I believe Mike Katz did/does something like that. Who is BFG? Does he have credibility with me? Not really. I know nothing about him.

I've known Basile for years. He's been a bbing insider. Does Arnold strike me as the type to take a 16 year old girl into another room at someone else's residence during a party and have sex with her? Absolutely.

Again, neither Basile or BFG can prove their stories. So take it for what's it's worth.

For me an example where I think is crossing the line is accusing Vince, a formerly married man, with children and grandchildren; of being a pedophile when he has never given any indication that would even remotely suggest such a thing. When you think of all the gay and pedophilia comments made by so many on this board to single out Vince for such a horrible lie is not fair dinkum and should be censored. 

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: June 15, 2015, 01:50:55 AM »
Good thing there's not a zero tolerance policy on punching you square in the mouth, cuz that's what I'm fittin to do old man.

What? No more round house kicks? Been slacking off on your stretching routine?

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #104 on: June 15, 2015, 03:18:52 AM »
This thread is gayer then south korea

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #105 on: June 15, 2015, 04:17:17 AM »
Can we still call black people kneegulls  ???
P

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #106 on: June 15, 2015, 04:51:35 AM »
As long as the mods stick to their zero tolerance policy toward enforcing the rules consistently, I don't see any problems here. Everything can continue as it has always been.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: June 15, 2015, 01:54:52 PM »

While I feel for those mentally disturbed individuals I don't think the rest of us should

If U don't like it, fuck off  8)

I can contact ZORBA again   ;)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #108 on: June 16, 2015, 12:45:06 AM »
one might argue that this new "zero tolerance" policy will make Getbiggers become increasingly creative at creating funny and insightful written posts instead of a plethora of rips of images and discussions from e.g. Facebook and other social media.

This is a thought that have matured with me in the last few days, and I thus accept the "zero tolerance" policy even more now than I did before.

It is not ideal, but we will work and post under that guidelines that Ron creates and enforces.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: June 16, 2015, 02:10:43 AM »
one might argue that this new "zero tolerance" policy will make Getbiggers become increasingly creative at creating funny and insightful written posts instead of a plethora of rips of images and discussions from e.g. Facebook and other social media.

This is a thought that have matured with me in the last few days, and I thus accept the "zero tolerance" policy even more now than I did before.

It is not ideal, but we will work and post under that guidelines that Ron creates and enforces.
So getbiggers will evolve and become craftier. The dawn of a new era.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: June 16, 2015, 03:08:29 AM »

For example I could post Basiles  neighbours residential addresses  ;D

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: June 16, 2015, 05:18:18 AM »
you are creepy

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: June 16, 2015, 04:20:36 PM »
you are creepy

;D ;D ;D

how is Mars bars eating "dear leader" , still on fat Elvis diet ......................

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: June 16, 2015, 09:01:49 PM »
;D ;D ;D

how is Mars bars eating "dear leader" , still on fat Elvis diet ......................
he is still rockin 20 inch guns so he is bust6 fine

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: June 16, 2015, 11:32:21 PM »

Ahahaha, that is so clever and sneaky!!!
?

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: June 17, 2015, 12:15:16 AM »
Ahahaha, that is so clever and sneaky!!!

No breach of any GB rules ........................ ..... 8)

io856

« Reply #116 on: June 18, 2015, 10:22:19 AM »
For example I could post Basiles  neighbours residential addresses  ;D
Fellow warehouses not residential addresses

Dontcha remember that Debussey = from the nothern part of Europe? Is the warehouse making you see things that dont exist again Vincy? ;D

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: June 18, 2015, 01:03:32 PM »
I need a mod to tell me why people like Kwon_2 and James28 are allowed to post on here.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #118 on: June 18, 2015, 01:05:17 PM »
I need a mod to tell me why people like Kwon_2 and James28 are allowed to post on here.

Very simple, Kwon brings the fun and James brings the wisdom.
What you?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #119 on: June 18, 2015, 01:16:57 PM »
Mods don't answer to peons.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
Re: ZERO TOLERANCE
« Reply #120 on: June 18, 2015, 01:34:56 PM »
Yes racism is always okay on getbig. Ron and his awesome team of mods encourage it by allowing hate threads about hebrews or any other minority. This brings traffic to this site and makes Rons pockets fat. Remember racism against African Americans, Hispanics, and Middle Eastern are okay.

twat

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #121 on: June 18, 2015, 01:59:03 PM »

Hebrew or Heeb for short is the preferred nomenclature.

Carlton G. Long

« Reply #122 on: June 18, 2015, 02:28:21 PM »

yes

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #123 on: June 18, 2015, 05:55:47 PM »

Remind me again why I shouldn't knock your teeth out, boy.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #124 on: June 18, 2015, 08:58:02 PM »
What about pics of members that have post their pics on here?
A