Author Topic: Zero Tolerance  (Read 15964 times)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
Re: Zero Tolerance
« Reply #75 on: June 13, 2015, 04:07:00 AM »

be careful my friend. Don't let the mods ban you.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #76 on: June 13, 2015, 05:24:35 AM »

LOL. Yes, from one of the people who delights in doing exactly that!

That's the joke Vince you dimwit...

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #77 on: June 13, 2015, 05:28:41 AM »
be careful my friend. Don't let the mods ban you.

X2, iMeister brings more joy de vivre than any other Getbigger

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #78 on: June 13, 2015, 06:15:29 AM »
X2, iMeister brings more joy de vivre than any other Getbigger

Ironmeister is to Getbig what the concept of KFC and Watermelon is for the Breics.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #79 on: June 13, 2015, 09:44:19 AM »
I wanted to post here. Why else would someone get an account?
Why? In your 100 posts you've done nothing but bitch about being here, maybe you prefer to be somewhere else? Like the kitchen, laundry room?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Simple Simon

« Reply #80 on: June 13, 2015, 09:50:28 AM »
How about booting off people who follow others around posting rubbish endlessly trying to discredit them? These people seldom contribute anything interesting or positive to the board.

There are no positive threads in the G&O

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #81 on: June 13, 2015, 11:05:42 AM »
this is a very good initiative from the mods and Ron.

Such behaviour is bad and totally unacceptable.

Details from people's private lives and Facebook account content should never be posted on Getbig.
  ;D

Ps vince b just stfu please.

io856

Re: ZERO TOLERANCE
« Reply #82 on: June 13, 2015, 11:42:46 AM »
Jesus dude, stop being a little bitch
x2

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #83 on: June 13, 2015, 11:45:14 AM »
X

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #84 on: June 13, 2015, 11:53:12 AM »
Do you think Groink lurks?
Probably, doesn't matter he has proved he is a fraud and a hypocrite. He won't be able to take the heat he would get if he ever signs in under one of his usernames.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #85 on: June 13, 2015, 01:39:26 PM »
Do you think Groink lurks?

Does Kai Greene buy grapefruits to eat them?

finnegan

« Reply #86 on: June 13, 2015, 01:45:46 PM »
Kind of reminds me of the psych-ward, we gave them green blocks to keep them occupied. Built self esteem.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: June 13, 2015, 01:46:09 PM »

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: June 13, 2015, 01:50:30 PM »
NO access to GB without medical  medical supervision for those over 70 (like Vince)  :D

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #89 on: June 13, 2015, 08:25:24 PM »
I don't think I've ever reported anything but when I told the owner of this site and mods about these violations I was told to stop whining. I guess a very important getbigger information got leaked and now it's bad for business. Go figure ::)

You are black.

That is all.
$

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: June 13, 2015, 08:55:16 PM »
Does Kai Greene buy grapefruits to eat them?
I wonder if Groinks bp is high recently.  :D

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #91 on: June 14, 2015, 05:19:36 AM »
The posting of member's personal information against their will is bad for the board and a pain in the ass for Ron.  This includes the posting of pictures from people's Facebook.

Many people will not register when they realize that some people here take time out of their day to "stalk" people on the internet to find information on them or their friends or family members in order to post it here in order to harass others.

We have been far too lax in addressing this problem in the past and now want to give a warning that posting personal information against someone's will result in a permanent ban.

Even making false claims of someone's identity has resulted in people being contacted off the site that had nothing to do with this board.  As stated before, it is bad for the board and a pain in the ass for Ron.

If someone posts your information against your will, you are encouraged to report it to mod and if possible take a screen shot and PM it to one or more of us.

In the words of the great Ronaldo, "Come on guys, let's all have fun here."

So we humbly ask this practice to stop, or your ass will be banned.

Who has ever posted private and personal information on this board? All the information has been gotten off the net and is either public information (Groink's DUI) or from the person who posted it themselves. You post pics and personal information on FB it's not private. If you don't want private and personal information made public don't post it on the net.

One of the things that makes GB so great is it's ability to out the phonies, fraud, fakes and poseurs. Those anon keyboard warriors who present themselves as something they're not and harass people randomly.  Some GB's finest moments has been outing these frauds. Remember SquadFather? No one has spent more time on this board just terrorizing and harassing people. Bragging about his "ownings" and his massive physique. Turned out he was just a big fatso living in a trailer park working some menial job. Who can forget Pumpster? The "training" board guru also bragging about his physique and knowledge and how women swooned over him. A bald fatso that never saw a barbell that he didn't ignore. What about that often hinted contract killer, Pillow Talk? A convicted pedophile. He shouldn't be outed? And of course that 280 lb, 200 IQ genius, weapons expert, Gorilla afficionado, martial art bad ass who broke the spine of a German Shepard who got a bit fiesty, suckmymuscle? Exposed and destroyed by our own OMR. Having gone years going back and forth with that phony POS it is one of the biggest regrets in my life, one I will take to my grave, that I miss this outing in real time while I was dicking around on the gh15 board.

These were some of GetBig's finest and greatest moments. These outings will be told and celebrated for generations to come. Movies, books and Operas will be written to celebrate these Shakespearean tragedies. I will one day gather my grandchildren around my wheel chair and relate the rise and fall of the Squadfather, Pumpster, SuckMyMuscle, Groink, Pillowtalk...

GetBig is not for everyone. And it shouldn't be. This board is not for whimps. You see what you are made of here. When you think of what Goodrum and Basile has gone through for years everyone here should count their blessings.

Keep GetBig, GetBig.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: June 14, 2015, 05:23:52 AM »
all that's sounds great pellius

but people harass families, partners and children who have nothing to do with this

that's where it gets horrific hence they need to be protected

like posting pics of peoples babies with rewards offered in the same post

gets way our of line
T

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: June 14, 2015, 06:24:56 AM »

gets way our of line
Apply85

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #94 on: June 14, 2015, 02:47:03 PM »
all that's sounds great pellius

but people harass families, partners and children who have nothing to do with this

that's where it gets horrific hence they need to be protected

gets way our of line

If someone doesn't want pics of their babies or relatives or anything posted on GetBig then don't post them on the net.

If anybody harasses you in real life no matter if they come from GetBig, your work, your social circle or just some crazy that randomly took your name from a phone book I wouldn't look to Ron to defend me. Someone wants to get personal then so will I. There's legal action you can take if you are being harassed. Once something goes off the board then it's out of Princess L's or anybody else hands.

Someone just recently posted pics of me at the beach, me in my personal life, without my permission. Should they be banned? Someone posted pics of Dallas from IronAge and claimed it was me. Should they be banned? Robby Robinson has made it crystal clear that he doesn't want pics of him posted without his permission.

Good luck with that.

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: June 14, 2015, 03:17:07 PM »
There's a difference between a legit complaint and whining.  You generally have a tendency to fall in to the later category.  It must be a real PITA to go through life with such an attitude.  I mean that in all sincerity.
LMAO  ;D

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: June 14, 2015, 09:55:13 PM »

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: June 14, 2015, 10:06:25 PM »

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: June 14, 2015, 10:39:28 PM »
If someone doesn't want pics of their babies or relatives or anything posted on GetBig then don't post them on the net.

If anybody harasses you in real life no matter if they come from GetBig, your work, your social circle or just some crazy that randomly took your name from a phone book I wouldn't look to Ron to defend me. Someone wants to get personal then so will I. There's legal action you can take if you are being harassed. Once something goes off the board then it's out of Princess L's or anybody else hands.

Someone just recently posted pics of me at the beach, me in my personal life, without my permission. Should they be banned? Someone posted pics of Dallas from IronAge and claimed it was me. Should they be banned? Robby Robinson has made it crystal clear that he doesn't want pics of him posted without his permission.

Good luck with that.

indeed you make a good point

in order to post on here people should expect that they have to remove all evidence of their existence from the internets

seems proportionate and reasonable  ::)

or you could just have a rule that peoples right to privacy are respected
T

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #99 on: June 15, 2015, 12:04:53 AM »
Pellius is a level-headed mature guy. Made good posts above.

You know, bigmc, if all the moderators did their job there wouldn't need to be threads like this. Guys put up photos that cross the line then the inappropriate photos get deleted and the offender is booted off as well. No ifs or buts.

If people defame others then remove those offending posts and ban the trespassers. Easy as pie. So we lose a few dorks but the place will be infinitely more worthwhile to be on.

At the moment most here are amused when there are flame wars among the flotsam. However, the amusement evaporates when anyone is the target instead of bystander.

Btw, it doesn't look good for Ron or the moderators when Josh is allowed back here. He has a sordid record of doing what this thread is all about. Disturbed guys like that should

not be allowed here, ever. Sooner rather than later they reoffend because they can't help it. While I feel for those mentally disturbed individuals I don't think the rest of us should

have to suffer because of their disorder.