Author Topic: Nothing about Trump running for the Republican nomination?  (Read 2872 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Nothing about Trump running for the Republican nomination?
« Reply #25 on: June 25, 2015, 12:53:04 PM »
It's a big deal to small minded low information voters.

Polls are only a big deal to small-minded people?   

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #26 on: June 25, 2015, 12:55:28 PM »
Polls are only a big deal to small-minded people?   

Anyone who thinks Trump is going to win the GOP nomination, and uses Herman Cain as an example of how Trump will win the nomination, is a small minded low information voter.  The kind of voter who is worried about a female candidate's hairstyle, how many traffic tickets they have gotten, etc. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: June 25, 2015, 01:00:17 PM »
Anyone who thinks Trump is going to win the GOP nomination, and uses Herman Cain as an example of how Trump will win the nomination, is a small minded low information voter.  The kind of voter who is worried about a female candidate's hairstyle, how many traffic tickets they have gotten, etc. 

Republican voters are insane enough to support trump.  They are.  He's tied with Jeb.  Did anyone (besides me) think that would happen?   I saw people saying "he might make top 10 if he spends a dump truck of money" but guess what - he moved to 2nd place/statistical dead heat, by just showing up and screaming dumb things.

Repubs can no longer say "trump won't poll well".  Now that have to change their postiion to "he may poll tied for first, but but but somehow the people that support him in polls won't support him on election day".

That's a huge leap to make, dosequis.  I'm telling ya - a lot of repubs don't care about postitions on issues - they care about anti-obama screaming, personality and anti-amnesty venom... and trump bring all 3.   Trump will support any position that is popular, he's got nothing to lose, he give no f***s, he truly doesn't. 

It's the 'fear nothing' candidates that often make the biggest mark, the craziest people that make the bold moves that can win.   

You now have to convince us why repubs will support him in polls but not in election - Why?  (unless you cant)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: June 25, 2015, 01:04:31 PM »
Republican voters are insane enough to support trump.  They are.  He's tied with Jeb.  Did anyone (besides me) think that would happen?   I saw people saying "he might make top 10 if he spends a dump truck of money" but guess what - he moved to 2nd place/statistical dead heat, by just showing up and screaming dumb things.

Repubs can no longer say "trump won't poll well".  Now that have to change their postiion to "he may poll tied for first, but but but somehow the people that support him in polls won't support him on election day".

That's a huge leap to make, dosequis.  I'm telling ya - a lot of repubs don't care about postitions on issues - they care about anti-obama screaming, personality and anti-amnesty venom... and trump bring all 3.   Trump will support any position that is popular, he's got nothing to lose, he give no f***s, he truly doesn't. 

It's the 'fear nothing' candidates that often make the biggest mark, the craziest people that make the bold moves that can win.   

You now have to convince us why repubs will support him in polls but not in election - Why?  (unless you cant)

Geeze Louise.  I read the whole thing and, as usual, I feel a little dumber.  I should slap myself.   

No, Trump is not going to be the GOP nominee.  No, I don't have to convince a small minded low information voter that Trump is not going to be the nominee.

Trump will hang around because of his name recognition and money.  He's not a serious candidate.  The MSM will repeatedly put a microphone in front of his face because of all the stupid stuff he will say, but he is going to be nothing more than theater.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: July 12, 2015, 05:52:11 PM »
The only reason he would move up is he has a net worth of nearly $9 billion. 

lol

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: July 12, 2015, 05:53:12 PM »
Trump isn't going to do anything except make a few headlines.  He's not dangerous.  He's not viable.  He has money.  That's why he may hang around for a little while.  He'll be sitting at home after the primary season right next to Rick Perry, Santorum et al.   

hmm

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: July 13, 2015, 09:17:08 AM »
 ::)  I see the board's biggest liberal has gone on a  pro-Trump meltdown.  lol 

As I said earlier, Trump is not going to be the nominee.  He will hang around because he is a billionaire with good name recognition, and because the MSM will keep giving him a platform.  He's about as viable as Joe Biden. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: July 13, 2015, 10:53:37 AM »

As I said earlier, Trump is not going to be the nominee.  He will hang around because he is a billionaire with good name recognition, and because the MSM will keep giving him a platform.  He's about as viable as Joe Biden. 

repubs on getbig refuse to take a position on trump ;)

They'll be singing his awesomeness in the spring.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: March 01, 2016, 08:53:54 PM »

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #34 on: March 02, 2016, 09:00:52 AM »
Bump for 240.  You really called it in this thread, from the time Trump wasn't even ranked to debate.  Good accuracy.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: March 02, 2016, 11:14:12 AM »
Bump for 240.  You really called it in this thread, from the time Trump wasn't even ranked to debate.  Good accuracy.

We can never underestimate 1) star power 2) anger and simple-mindedness of the republican base.

I knew from the minute he announced that he was a clinton plant (he later admitted they talked prior and bill encouraged him).  I knew he'd be immature and have "feuds" with the others and take low blows, wrecking the GOP stars.  And I knew he'd get the nomination, which will be official in about 13 days. 

Dos Equis, unfortunately, OVER-estimates the mental maturity of republican base voters.  They don't CARE if their president mocks handicapped muslim female POWs, they just want the loudest, angriest anti-obama voice out there.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #36 on: March 02, 2016, 10:01:26 PM »
We can never underestimate 1) star power 2) anger and simple-mindedness of the republican base.

I knew from the minute he announced that he was a clinton plant (he later admitted they talked prior and bill encouraged him).  I knew he'd be immature and have "feuds" with the others and take low blows, wrecking the GOP stars.  And I knew he'd get the nomination, which will be official in about 13 days. 

Dos Equis, unfortunately, OVER-estimates the mental maturity of republican base voters.  They don't CARE if their president mocks handicapped muslim female POWs, they just want the loudest, angriest anti-obama voice out there.

I'll admit to missing it, myself.  I didn't think he'd fly.  But for some crazy reason, I'd thought he had run multiple times before.  I hadn't realized he only talked about it in the past, and that this was his only time doing it.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: March 02, 2016, 11:59:24 PM »

And what a wasted effort for all those Obama haters. Why worry about him? He's coasting to the finish line at which time he will be finished with the Presidency and pretty much out of the picture anyway. If Trump is elected in the general election he probably wouldn't be President very long before he was impeached or assassinated. Congress will make him a laughing stock before you know it. His zany and outrageous ideas will go absolutely nowhere, which is a good thing since most would do more harm than good.

On the other side we have Clinton. She's sneaky as all heck and very likely quite dishonest. She'll get the female and minorities votes as well as some from disgruntled Republicans who just won't be able to bring themselves to vote for Trump. Trump could be handing her the election. Anything is possible.

All in all this has got to be one of the weirdest primaries of all time. The general election is probably just going take this election to the next level of weird.

absfabs

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: March 03, 2016, 04:25:38 AM »
What people are missing is the obvious:    The majority want trump!    

The majority want trump!

We don't want to Obama the economy any more!!!!   8t to 21t debt is enough!!!!!

WE need to get back to capitalism and success.  

Lower pay for lawyers  unions teachers and othe government agents who are vastly overpaid!!  

Lower restrictions on businesss and production and trade and education!

Cut government spending!!  Stop funding solyandra green science adventures based on lies!!

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #39 on: March 03, 2016, 06:11:25 AM »
THE PALIN EFFECT!!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: March 03, 2016, 02:55:45 PM »
What people are missing is the obvious:    The majority want trump!    

The majority want trump!

We don't want to Obama the economy any more!!!!   8t to 21t debt is enough!!!!!

WE need to get back to capitalism and success.  

Lower pay for lawyers  unions teachers and othe government agents who are vastly overpaid!!  

Lower restrictions on businesss and production and trade and education!

Cut government spending!!  Stop funding solyandra green science adventures based on lies!!

Obama is nearly out of office, any comments about him are yesterday's news.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: March 10, 2016, 08:19:01 PM »
I think most people recognize him as the sideshow that he is.  He's about as viable as Rick Santorum, but he will make more noise because he has so much money.  He might stick around for a little while because the field is crowded, but he doesn't have a snowball's chance. 

Are you just as sure Trump isn't a Dem plant.... as you are he has "no chance" of winning the nomination?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: April 27, 2016, 03:06:37 AM »
I think most people recognize him as the sideshow that he is.  He's about as viable as Rick Santorum, but he will make more noise because he has so much money.  He might stick around for a little while because the field is crowded, but he doesn't have a snowball's chance. 

LOLZERCOPTER.