Author Topic: if its true pilots dont point the plains nose down to avoid flying off the earth  (Read 10637 times)

Beefjake

• Getbig IV
  • Oh fuck it.
Moon is a big lump of cheese!

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
Some of this is still a bit over my head but thanks for the explanation  8)
if a rocket goes off the globe so can a plane

The entire world is sorrounded by antartica whats beyond antartica is protected or you arent allowed

Is that right?   Well I will play - I have first hand knowledge... 

Marty - you are a simple minded have-not ....that comes from white trash family and was never educated. You have been surrounded by no expectation having trash you entire life and thus have followed in themat path. You are lazy - but you do enjoy browsing the net whilst sitting on your nos fat ass... At one point in your life you had a normal weight trained males physique but no where near competitive. In your low level social circle that made you a guru and built your confidence... You also found that on the net you can be anything you lie to be.. You try very hard to come across as a genius eccentric.. But your "internet degree" only allows you to sound intellectual when speaking to people totally ignoarsnt of the topic of which you speak... In fact you are a sad fellow and I realize that you need to hear this... Read this and cry - let it out man... You may not feel like it is true but you CAN be someone Mart... I am not just saying this... I am harsh but I do not feel hate or disdain... You need to say fuck this place and the pretend value that it gives your life and go out live

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
This is the 2nd scientific theory that Johnny Falcon has proved false. He has turned science "on its head."
X

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Marty is one again regressing.

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
How is that different than what Chiro said? 25k to escape atmosphere. Great analogy, but what am I missing?

Low earth orbit velocity is 18,000 miles per hour.  It goes round and round...If it slows down any, it starts to spiral  in until it crashes.  (just like the coin vortex at the mall)

True, satellites are very high, but they are not "escaped," they are still part of the Earth...Just a slight slowing and they spiral inward.

Escape velocity (25,000 mph), on the other hand, is a polite way to say "Blown the Fuck Away". This object will never come back to Earth unless you go after it.

It would probably go into orbit around the Sun...or go to Mars.

Here's a good one.

2:40 ...The thing bounced more than 15 times, 15 bounces were the max it could count.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
Moon just 1 big banana & Falcon can confirm that  8)

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Low earth orbit velocity is 18,000 miles per hour.  It goes round and round...If it slows down any, it starts to spiral  in until it crashes.  (just like the coin vortex at the mall)

True, satellites are very high, but they are not "escaped," they are still part of the Earth...Just a slight slowing and they spiral inward.

Escape velocity (25,000 mph), on the other hand, is a polite way to say "Blown the Fuck Away". This object will never come back to Earth unless you go after it.

It would probably go into orbit around the Sun...or go to Mars.

Here's a good one.

2:40 ...The thing bounced more than 15 times, 15 bounces were the max it could count.

Thanks, this is outta my reach, though. 18k, 25k, still not sure, but it seems 'super fucking fast' gets you through the atmosphere, into orbit.

As long as the black hole puts you behind a book shelf where you never age, I guess I'm good.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Does the sun look like its moving 1000 mph the speed of supposed earth spin?
A

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
Does the sun look like its moving 1000 mph the speed of supposed earth spin?

...yes....yes, it does...

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
...yes....yes, it does...
few things about globe earth not panning out like fact you can see great distance at sea level with bonoculars or telesccope

Also looking at a far off ship on earth globe or building should look like its leaning away from u because of earth roundness
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
few things about globe earth not panning out like fact you can see great distance at sea level with bonoculars or telesccope

Also looking at a far off ship on earth globe or building should look like its leaning away from u because of earth roundness

Please explain ladies
A

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
Thanks, this is outta my reach, though. 18k, 25k, still not sure, but it seems 'super fucking fast' gets you through the atmosphere, into orbit.

As long as the black hole puts you behind a book shelf where you never age, I guess I'm good.

As is usual for you, excellent commentary sir!   

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
a

The Ugly

• Getbig V

"Don't jerk me around, Norm, it's a simple question."

F'n classic.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World

why do you keep using the term "globe"?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
Is that right?   Well I will play - I have first hand knowledge... 

Marty - you are a simple minded have-not ....that comes from white trash family and was never educated. You have been surrounded by no expectation having trash you entire life and thus have followed in themat path. You are lazy - but you do enjoy browsing the net whilst sitting on your nos fat ass... At one point in your life you had a normal weight trained males physique but no where near competitive. In your low level social circle that made you a guru and built your confidence... You also found that on the net you can be anything you lie to be.. You try very hard to come across as a genius eccentric.. But your "internet degree" only allows you to sound intellectual when speaking to people totally ignoarsnt of the topic of which you speak... In fact you are a sad fellow and I realize that you need to hear this... Read this and cry - let it out man... You may not feel like it is true but you CAN be someone Mart... I am not just saying this... I am harsh but I do not feel hate or disdain... You need to say fuck this place and the pretend value that it gives your life and go out live

Primemuscle

• Getbig V

Seems you have no concept of a human range of vision even with binoculars or a telescope as it relates to the size of the earth. In other words, your world is too small. Perhaps some earth travel would help.

"For an observer standing on the ground with h = 2 metres (6 ft 7 in), the horizon is at a distance of 5 kilometres (3.1 mi)."

The formula for this is: d≈3.75 √h