Author Topic: art of the binge  (Read 18319 times)

cephissus

• Getbig V
Re: art of the binge
« Reply #100 on: July 27, 2015, 11:45:20 AM »
Pellius, you are a good dude man, but seriously your body is beyond gross to look at. Until you can agree with me, you need serious mental help. This may sound weird coming from me, but man... WTF??? When people see you, they must poke each other and wisper shit to the other kinda disgusted at the veins and skinnyness.

Basically, you look no different than a heroin junky.

That's the flat out cold truth.

Dude, the veins and stuff die down after like 15 minutes, upon waking after a cheat meal.  People who lift with me have nothing but positive comments.  Doctors say I'm in great shape.

Yeah, people may talk shit behind my back, but I don't think people would bother to compliment me to my face if that were the case.

Some people say I should gain a little weight, but no one in real life shows half the concern of those in this thread.  I'm not denying I have problems -- far from it -- but the reaction to my appearance in this thread are overblown, I think.  Of course, its partly my own fault as I present myself in such a way as to encourage it.

I'm pretty sure most people just think I run a lot.

Simple Simon

« Reply #101 on: July 27, 2015, 12:57:01 PM »
Dude, the veins and stuff die down after like 15 minutes, upon waking after a cheat meal.  People who lift with me have nothing but positive comments.  Doctors say I'm in great shape.

Yeah, people may talk shit behind my back, but I don't think people would bother to compliment me to my face if that were the case.

Some people say I should gain a little weight, but no one in real life shows half the concern of those in this thread.  I'm not denying I have problems -- far from it -- but the reaction to my appearance in this thread are overblown, I think.  Of course, its partly my own fault as I present myself in such a way as to encourage it.

Spoken like a true anorexic.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #102 on: July 27, 2015, 01:02:36 PM »
Looks like a jacked 10,000 m runner.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: July 27, 2015, 01:08:20 PM »

Not at all, you presented them "as is" and that is how you look in real life and it's flat out scarry.

YOu could be the "bunny godess" dance partner looking as you do man.

You do run a lot. You "run" from the truth of things...
?

Core

• Getbig III
« Reply #104 on: July 27, 2015, 07:09:40 PM »
Great veins Cephissus, but i think you should gain 10 kg in weight instead.

Indeed. Food and Dianabol.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #105 on: July 27, 2015, 10:22:18 PM »
Serious question: how's your libido? When I was natty and competing, the lack of food and extreme low Bodyfat levels killed my natural test production. I was too tired to think about chasing girls. (No homo)

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: July 27, 2015, 11:37:03 PM »
Serious question: how's your libido? When I was natty and competing, the lack of food and extreme low Bodyfat levels killed my natural test production. I was too tired to think about chasing girls. (No homo)

zero.

iirc, you said you got down to the 5% range, right?  based on my pics, what would you peg my bf% at, chiro?

Simple Simon

« Reply #107 on: July 27, 2015, 11:51:48 PM »
zero.

iirc, you said you got down to the 5% range, right?  based on my pics, what would you peg my bf% at, chiro?

2%

FFS no one say its any higher, guy will likely sew his lips together.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: July 27, 2015, 11:55:40 PM »
2%

FFS no one say its any higher, guy will likely sew his lips together.

LOL!!!
My lips are sealed (unlike your mom's pussy lips last night) Ha!
?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #109 on: July 27, 2015, 11:55:58 PM »
Juan "Diesel" (::)) Morel has a video where he eats 20,000 calories in a day or something, he basically just eats ice cream mixed with crunched-up Oreos all day.

haha, I saw that video lol.
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #110 on: July 27, 2015, 11:59:18 PM »
Okay, i think we can all agree that the elevator does not go all the way to the top for Cephissus.....if you catch my drift :/
X

Hava

• Getbig II
« Reply #111 on: July 28, 2015, 02:57:07 AM »
impressive.... veins?

try lifting weights breh

Holy shit, he should fuaking eat something and start to train. Gain at least 20kg. Legs are thiner than thin. Every crack whore has more muscles!  :( :-X

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: July 28, 2015, 10:40:18 AM »
Alright getbig... It's come to my attention that I have a problem.

Today, instead of reaching for a cup of coffee, I grabbed a box of cereal instead.  This is it... I'm done with the fasting, calorie counting, and routine binges.  My new goal: get back to 185.  Only 20 lbs, can I do it?

More details to follow...

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #113 on: July 28, 2015, 10:41:17 AM »

Today, instead of reaching for a cup of coffee, I grabbed a box of cereal instead.  This is it... I'm done with the fasting, calorie counting, and routine binges.  My new goal: get back to 185.  Only 20 lbs, can I do it?

Please seek professional help.
X

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #114 on: July 28, 2015, 10:42:29 AM »

Its going to take a while to even put on any fat which is a good thing.

You will quickly realize how silly you ever were with all of it.

Now you finally have a goal.  This is the road to recovery.  What is your current strength again?  Keep us updated on your lifting progress as well.  I am curious to see how it increases, because it certainly will.

Simple Simon

« Reply #115 on: July 28, 2015, 10:43:56 AM »

How you filtered the milk and heated it to 42.5 degrees C before flash cooling it with liquid nitrogen before adding to the cereal?

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
« Reply #116 on: July 28, 2015, 10:50:49 AM »

You should look into the Gh-15 protocols. At your level of leaness the gains would be epic. Would love to see what u look like after a couple of months of following his advice to the tee. With your obsessive -compulsive personality u could do it.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: July 28, 2015, 11:05:10 AM »
You should look into the Gh-15 protocols. At your level of leaness the gains would be epic. Would love to see what u look like after a couple of months of following his advice to the tee. With your obsessive -compulsive personality u could do it.

No juice.  Never have, and probably never will.  That said, Hus training thread was great.  I should reread it sometime.

Thanks ritch, be there, and others for the honest responses...

Thanks especially to Adonis.  I appreciate your relentless style.  I've learned a lot from you.

Some changes I plan to start with:

- Normal breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- not trying for self torture in the gym; rather, trying to train smart.
- balancing instincts and plans.  Too often in the past, I ignored the former.
- focus on realistic goals.
- keep learning, be open to new ideas and ways to exercise.
- continue to divest 'bodybuilding' and my look/strength from my identity.  I place too much value on something I'm just not good at.

Otherwise, I plan to stick with my current split for the most part:

Lower body Mon/weds
Upper body Tues/Thurs
Friday arms / whatever I feel like
Saturday/sunday light cardio / be active

1-2 exercises per muscle group.  Few heavy sets, followed by some light sets for more sensation.

Mon - Fri about 30-40 min cardio, only about 5-10 min intense cardio.

Caffeine: no more than 150 mg/day, ideally 0

Simple Simon

« Reply #118 on: July 28, 2015, 11:13:15 AM »
No juice.  Never have, and probably never will.  That said, Hus training thread was great.  I should reread it sometime.

Thanks especially to Adonis.  I appreciate your relentless style.  I've learned a lot from you.

- continue to divest 'bodybuilding' and my look/strength from my identity.  I place too much value on something I'm just not good at.

Lower body Mon/weds
Upper body Tues/Thurs

1-2 exercises per muscle group.  Few heavy sets, followed by some light sets for more sensation.

You need to chill the fuck out and stop planning everything down to minutest detail.

FFS just eat what you like and go the gym.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #119 on: July 28, 2015, 11:33:20 AM »

Today, instead of reaching for a cup of coffee, I grabbed a box of cereal instead.  This is it... I'm done with the fasting, calorie counting, and routine binges.  My new goal: get back to 185.  Only 20 lbs, can I do it?

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #120 on: July 28, 2015, 11:39:53 AM »
I would rather be love handled, man boobed, and double chinned than be us "ripped" as you bro.

You need help, and shame on anyone who tells you different.

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
« Reply #121 on: July 28, 2015, 01:21:23 PM »

Lower body Mon/weds
Upper body Tues/Thurs

U might feel differently about your bodybuilding prowess if u tried a bit of gear. It's not a moral crime

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: July 28, 2015, 01:25:47 PM »
You need to chill the fuck out and stop planning everything down to minutest detail.

FFS just eat what you like and go the gym.

I agree, and that's exactly what I'm planning to do.  The lack of food definitely increases anxiety and and causes me to second-guess everything.  I've finally realized its something out of my control.  Food too low = massive anxiety, no way around it.

My goal has always been to act more instinctually, I just wasn't moving toward it.

U might feel differently about your bodybuilding prowess if u tried a bit of gear. It's not a moral crime

Maybe when I'm older.  I'm too concerned about the side effects.  I've always had high blood pressure (hereditary).  That's one of the things I'll miss... Super low blood pressure, heart rate (though I think these might actually be symptoms of a health problem... too low currently).

Simple Simon

« Reply #123 on: July 28, 2015, 01:33:39 PM »
I agree, and that's exactly what I'm planning to do.  The lack of food definitely increases anxiety and and causes me to second-guess everything.  I've finally realized its something out of my control.  Food too low = massive anxiety, no way around it.

My goal has always been to act more instinctually, I just wasn't moving toward it.

Maybe when I'm older.  I'm too concerned about the side effects.  I've always had high blood pressure (hereditary).  That's one of the things I'll miss... Super low blood pressure, heart rate (though I think these might actually be symptoms of a health problem... too low currently).

So you dont eat all the meals you make?
I thought not.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #124 on: July 28, 2015, 01:46:39 PM »
Cephissus, do you have any pics when you were at your strongest?