Author Topic: blast/cruise... & fuck pct!  (Read 18108 times)

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
Re: blast/cruise... & fuck pct!
« Reply #25 on: June 24, 2015, 06:55:50 AM »
The biggest mistake I see, is people not waiting long enough to start the PCT
Like 4 weeks lol
Now these days people take trestolone, 2mg shuts you completely down in medical studies. And people are taking half a gram a week undecanoate and then wondering why after waiting 4 weeks their PCT isn't working lol

I came off completely, no PCT and it was 6 weeks before I felt completely off. Test levels just came back normal after bloods lol. Then I hit up 1ml of that galeniko special brew :D

if your on 1ml a week of test enth there should not be 8 weeks of backlog, or running fast acting esters.

herefortheglitter

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: June 24, 2015, 07:47:29 AM »
Well numerous guys have knocked up their girls while blasting a lot of gear including tren etc... Im pretty sure most guys can get their woman pregnant just by cruising and taking HCG.
However some guys will probably stay sterile no matter what they do.
Really depends on the person imo, infertility is like any side effect from steroids, it can strike you or not.

Numerous, but not many. It does depend on the person to an extent but taking test, in pretty much any dosage is going to nuke your sack. HCG only helps so much. I am excited for husband to PCT in the late fall and make me a baby! Haha (sorry, total girl moment.)

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: June 24, 2015, 10:07:34 AM »
Well if there is hormone active, you're just going to stay shut down lol
So it's a waste of drugs

Well you said the method is the culprit to them not recovering, dosen't make any sense to me as it's not causing harm. First time I ever hear about this 8 week clearance as well and gotta say there is no reason to wait that long considering no harm is done to wait sooner.

Pct drugs are very inexpensive anyway.
?

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #28 on: June 24, 2015, 10:30:15 AM »
hey gents, new to the thunderdome here but been lurkin for a while. got tired of all the bullshit on other boards, this board is no bullshit, straight to the truth, true thrunderdome of bodybuilding so...
i want to hear the real lowdown of blast/cruise vs pct. because no matter how much i eat post cycle i can not retain what i gain while on. personally, all these self proclaimed steroid gurus on other boards telling ppl they can keep gains ect i think is bullshit. the only reason you can keep gains is because you had no business doing gear in the first place and were no where near your natural potential therefore the weight stuck. but being 5'6" small jointed and small boned, my body does not want to be heavier than 180lbs when i come off. even if i am up past 200lbs while on i will eventually revert back to ~180.

besides that fact that im a homebrewer and i can make my own trt for less than $25/year and pct items are expensive (~$150 per pct), it is also financially smart to trt rather than come off entirely.. ive also heard some anecdotal reports of endos commenting on how blast cruise is actually less stressful on your body since you arent forcing it to start stop itself all the time. thoughts? ..i was thinking of just blasting and then cruising on a low dose of test (200mg/week) and maybe some masteron (150mg/week) for 8-12 weeks until i blast up on the anabolics again. i am a bodybuilder, an amateur one but im looking to take it to the next level where i can compete at a national level rather than just local shows and right now cycle/pct has me stuck. im not old enough or advanced enough to mess with slin yet. and at my age GH isnt really needed quite yet. so whats your guys take on blast/cruise vs pct. do you guys ever come off?

At every age imo GH is needed if you want to compete at a national level....Even at teen nationals there is GH use by at least half of the lineup..with that being said, slin should be help off on for as long as possible until your great conditioning isn't placing you in shows anymore (which shouldn't happen anytime soon) I think money is a big factor in deciding B&C while competing..You just never know what you're going to encounter which is why being financially stable especially for the younger guys is most important...Everything in this world is money...Your constant usage of gear requires money..The legit GH requires money..Your ancillaries will require money..not to mention competing and traveling costs money as well...There is plenty you can add to that list that i didn't :) No matter what anyone says  ::) Money is ALWAYS most important  ;D

skalpa

• Getbig I
« Reply #29 on: June 24, 2015, 05:47:22 PM »
there are actually studies on men with up to 600mg testosterone a week showing zero negative effects on health, apart from slightly worse cholesterol numbers (which are probably even ameliorated by the actual benefits a dosage like than can give regarding both health and well being)..

but ssssh
let other people stay sheep

interesting. whats your take on cruising stacks? like 250mg test 250mg masteron 250mg EQ. as long as you keep rbc in range i dont see much negatives

skalpa

• Getbig I
« Reply #30 on: June 24, 2015, 05:52:54 PM »
At every age imo GH is needed if you want to compete at a national level....Even at teen nationals there is GH use by at least half of the lineup..with that being said, slin should be help off on for as long as possible until your great conditioning isn't placing you in shows anymore (which shouldn't happen anytime soon) I think money is a big factor in deciding B&C while competing..You just never know what you're going to encounter which is why being financially stable especially for the younger guys is most important...Everything in this world is money...Your constant usage of gear requires money..The legit GH requires money..Your ancillaries will require money..not to mention competing and traveling costs money as well...There is plenty you can add to that list that i didn't :) No matter what anyone says  ::) Money is ALWAYS most important  ;D

great response man, thanks for your input. all very valid points. i do have access to hgh but i dont know if it would be worth the investment right now. 1000iu for 1500$ serum tested at 43.5 nl/ml after 10iu shot. so good quality but brewing my own gear is dirt cheap. but getting into the GH game is expensive. and to get an anabolic benefit from the gh, from what ive heard and read 8iu/day seems to be minimum. need to find a wealthy benefactor lol ;D

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: June 24, 2015, 08:14:11 PM »
if your on 1ml a week of test enth there should not be 8 weeks of backlog, or running fast acting esters.

Nah that was afterwards, I was running boldenone and deca before

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #32 on: June 25, 2015, 12:09:01 AM »
interesting. whats your take on cruising stacks? like 250mg test 250mg masteron 250mg EQ. as long as you keep rbc in range i dont see much negatives
i think test is really the best thing to cruise on... i dont know what the point of 250mg EQ or 250mg mast would be...
with mast i can see the benefit regarding libido, well being, less estrogen etc.. but EQ? imo EQ is just a weaker test with more sides...
imo test only would be better... test+mast could be done too, however mast is probably rather harsh on lipids...
 the thing is, estrogen is beneficial to cholesterol and in dosages of 500 or 600mg test only youll have enough estrogen to kind of balance out the negative effects of the testosterone. thats why such a dosage is not really harmful long term.
while 300test 300mast or something along these lines could certainly be done without killling you ^^ it would obviously be less healthy

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: June 25, 2015, 03:18:59 AM »
i think test is really the best thing to cruise on... i dont know what the point of 250mg EQ or 250mg mast would be...
with mast i can see the benefit regarding libido, well being, less estrogen etc.. but EQ? imo EQ is just a weaker test with more sides...
imo test only would be better... test+mast could be done too, however mast is probably rather harsh on lipids...
 the thing is, estrogen is beneficial to cholesterol and in dosages of 500 or 600mg test only youll have enough estrogen to kind of balance out the negative effects of the testosterone. thats why such a dosage is not really harmful long term.
while 300test 300mast or something along these lines could certainly be done without killling you ^^ it would obviously be less healthy

EQ is good for cutting if you want to get stage ready
Also good for bulking if you don't want water retention

But for regular joe
Just offseason on test/deca/tren/dbol
Diet on test/tren/mast
Prep is a whole new ballgame

I don't see any reason really to use anything other than test, tren, deca, mast +either dbol/sdrol/adrol

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #34 on: June 26, 2015, 03:39:28 PM »
there are actually studies on men with up to 600mg testosterone a week showing zero negative effects on health, apart from slightly worse cholesterol numbers (which are probably even ameliorated by the actual benefits a dosage like than can give regarding both health and well being)..

but ssssh
let other people stay sheep

Do you mind showing studies? I think that could be very valid and believable considering there are some older bb's like Gaspari and Ruhl and Priest who are still cruising on high dosages and are fairly healthy

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: June 26, 2015, 04:52:27 PM »
lets not forget that study was done over 10 weeks, then they got off. To say you can use 600mg for life (as we pretty much all hope to do) is kinda risky and would not assume anything in regards to health and it being good.

But dig the idea!...
?

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #36 on: June 26, 2015, 11:56:18 PM »
Do you mind showing studies? I think that could be very valid and believable considering there are some older bb's like Gaspari and Ruhl and Priest who are still cruising on high dosages and are fairly healthy
http://www.ergo-log.com/testfewsides.html

lets not forget that study was done over 10 weeks, then they got off. To say you can use 600mg for life (as we pretty much all hope to do) is kinda risky and would not assume anything in regards to health and it being good.

But dig the idea!...
true that, however if there are no serious sides after 10 weeks how many could be there after 10 months etc... we dont really know

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: July 03, 2015, 01:21:16 PM »
http://www.ergo-log.com/testfewsides.html
true that, however if there are no serious sides after 10 weeks how many could be there after 10 months etc... we dont really know

Not sure if there could be an analogy with hormonal birth control for women. A lot of women take it for years (but I think it has been proven to increase the risk of certain health issues).

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #38 on: July 04, 2015, 12:52:50 AM »
WRONG. PCT is necessary when men want to come off and make babies.  ;)

No its not.... I've had two, one on a 3  month brake, one bang in the middle of a cycle..., if you have low sperm count your more or less fucked, but I've countless friends who have had same experience as me

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: July 05, 2015, 04:17:13 PM »

No its not.... I've had two, one on a 3  month brake, one bang in the middle of a cycle..., if you have low sperm count your more or less fucked, but I've countless friends who have had same experience as me

Reminds me, should probably take another ml of trestolone before my girl gets back from interstate lol

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #40 on: July 24, 2015, 09:05:43 PM »
hey gents, new to the thunderdome here but been lurkin for a while. got tired of all the bullshit on other boards, this board is no bullshit, straight to the truth, true thrunderdome of bodybuilding so...
i want to hear the real lowdown of blast/cruise vs pct. because no matter how much i eat post cycle i can not retain what i gain while on. personally, all these self proclaimed steroid gurus on other boards telling ppl they can keep gains ect i think is bullshit. the only reason you can keep gains is because you had no business doing gear in the first place and were no where near your natural potential therefore the weight stuck. but being 5'6" small jointed and small boned, my body does not want to be heavier than 180lbs when i come off. even if i am up past 200lbs while on i will eventually revert back to ~180.

besides that fact that im a homebrewer and i can make my own trt for less than $25/year and pct items are expensive (~$150 per pct), it is also financially smart to trt rather than come off entirely.. ive also heard some anecdotal reports of endos commenting on how blast cruise is actually less stressful on your body since you arent forcing it to start stop itself all the time. thoughts? ..i was thinking of just blasting and then cruising on a low dose of test (200mg/week) and maybe some masteron (150mg/week) for 8-12 weeks until i blast up on the anabolics again. i am a bodybuilder, an amateur one but im looking to take it to the next level where i can compete at a national level rather than just local shows and right now cycle/pct has me stuck. im not old enough or advanced enough to mess with slin yet. and at my age GH isnt really needed quite yet. so whats your guys take on blast/cruise vs pct. do you guys ever come off?

If you have no problem donating some blood a few times a year, and having a doctor that will help you out..There is no reason not to B&C..But realize as your priorities change as you're a bit older..If you permanently damage your HTPA there is no going back..If you want to cruise just for the sake of money, and you don't have any bodybuilder aspirations or have a self-image disorder where you aren't able to stop, i'd suggest reconsidering things..But people will do what they do...Only thing i miss is being able to go to bed at night with good test levels without having to pin it into me and knowing that everything is fine and dandy..Lots of shit on TRT (especially at high doses when blasting for long periods of time) can creep up on you over time..

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: August 13, 2015, 04:24:26 PM »
Il be cruising on 250 test 250 mast

Make sure you cruis though

Don't do a me and stay blasting for months on end

Eventually your body will have enough lol.

I started getting ill all the time and then boom the abcess

Also don't jab more then 3ml a time

Guy untrained with showed me a study showing body can't handle more then 3ml a time

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #42 on: August 14, 2015, 01:06:27 AM »
if your gear is near pipless then you can easily take 5ml
ANYWHERE
glutes, delts, ventroglutes, quads, lats
ive pinned 5ml everywhere and no issues

maybe 3ml for untrained guys with 10 inch biceps :D