Author Topic: Im lost for words  (Read 17072 times)

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Im lost for words
« Reply #100 on: June 25, 2015, 02:55:03 PM »

Agreed. If he had shot up people like those animals instead of apparently decent pillars of the community in a church I'd think he was a hero instead of a psychotic idiot who should be shot himself.

He was very stupid in his choice of victims - probably because he's a coward and those church goers were very easy targets.

That pyscho twink was crazy but he knew what would happen if he took on Buck Nasty and his gang LOL

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: June 25, 2015, 03:34:30 PM »
whats the difference wiggs, u are worthless to society anyway... hebrew or african.

drugs dealers need people like him  :D

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: June 25, 2015, 04:57:14 PM »

I wonder why YT is following this video around and deleting it??  Especially since it could solve a crime!

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #103 on: June 25, 2015, 05:00:29 PM »
I wonder why YT is following this video around and deleting it??  Especially since it could solve a crime!

We all know why they are doing it: there can be no documented evidence of black on white crime. That would not "fit the narrative". So YT is trying to airbrush their own history.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: June 25, 2015, 05:01:29 PM »

Are they really?

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #105 on: June 25, 2015, 05:12:03 PM »
Wait, this thread got deleted yesterday. What happened?

No shit. Glad to see it back,lol.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #106 on: June 25, 2015, 05:25:43 PM »
I feel for those in interracial relationships.  It's going to get really ugly...

I love her and she love me. But, if the revolution ever come, I'll kill her first to let these crackas know I mean business.  ;D

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: June 25, 2015, 05:48:18 PM »
We all know why they are doing it: there can be no documented evidence of black on white crime. That would not "fit the narrative". So YT is trying to airbrush their own history.

They are chasing it with a vengeance. Your exactly correct and with no regard for the child that was injured along with the woman.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: June 25, 2015, 06:20:40 PM »
Wait, this thread got deleted yesterday. What happened?

Your kind runs the board. Got to keep the minority hate going.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #109 on: June 25, 2015, 08:59:30 PM »

Yeah, I missed it. Any other links around?

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #110 on: June 25, 2015, 09:11:38 PM »
Africans aren't Hebrews.  Just like you're not an Irishman or a Russian.  Same color different people. And in our case, different bloodline.  Regardless, I find you absolutely hilarious.  Because if one read some of your posts, they'd believe you lived in the states.  You want to be included and have no one to listen to you yell.  lol. Carry on.

Neither are you.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #111 on: June 25, 2015, 09:27:03 PM »
Would take 100's of The Uglys over 1 LittleRacistJihad.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #112 on: June 25, 2015, 09:28:31 PM »
Libtards are able to find "hate" and "racism" anywhere they look.

Except within.  

Some of the biggest racists are with women of another "race".   They will then claim that they cannot be "racist" because their girlfriend, wife or "bitch" is whatever skin color they are not.  BS.  

It doesn't matter what the color of the racist's skin is, just the content of their soul or if you prefer not to think of it that way, then consider replacing soul  with mind.

Either way, shit comes in many colors and only smells sweet to the one that crapped it out.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: June 25, 2015, 09:35:03 PM »
::)  ::)  ::)

Gee, another " Let's hate blacks " thread.

GetBig ( or Stormfront, depending on the day ) is so predictable lol.

Carry on though because it's obvious ALL black folk are like this ;)

I don't see it this way. It's not about blacks verses whites. Anyone, black or white who behaves thusly is trash and should be thrown out of society.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: June 25, 2015, 09:41:29 PM »
Why not post videos of blacks who bring honor to themselves by doing good for others. There are many.

Guess it just isn't that interesting to racists.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: June 25, 2015, 10:57:54 PM »
Would take 100's of The Uglys over 1 LittleRacistJihad.

I'm sure you would.

Juruth

• Getbig III
« Reply #116 on: June 25, 2015, 11:06:56 PM »
Why not post videos of blacks who bring honor to themselves by doing good for others. There are many.

We shall strive to be worthy of your sense of grandeur.

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #117 on: June 26, 2015, 12:22:44 AM »
Not much humanity left in such an individual.

Fellow dancing at the end while she is getting pumemled is also a disturbing sight to behold.

No morals, no empathy for human lives.

Any studies ever done on "sociopathic genes" among negroes?
Ψ

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #118 on: June 26, 2015, 12:29:26 AM »

Great idea.  You go first.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: June 26, 2015, 12:52:28 AM »

My kind. What, pray tell, is that, victim? Those who expect y'all to behave like the rest of humanity?

Honestly, you're not the least bit insulted by these self-serving leftist pricks who think you're incapable without their help, their excuses, or them treating you like deficient fucking children? They consider you INFERIOR, dope. Are you seriously that stupid?

Face it, you're pissed at "racists" because they consider you capable, and refuse to coddle you like retarded infants.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: June 26, 2015, 12:54:55 AM »

Why not post them yourself? Too racist to find them interesting?

indie-lad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #121 on: June 26, 2015, 01:10:17 AM »
Video is absolutely horrible and very hard to watch. No values of decency, life or standards.

I see these types all the time; uneducated, poor, angry and entitled. Too stupid to realize that they are the problem yet they think they are above everyone else. I HATE them.

I'm lucky to be blessed with a wonderful daughter and educated enough to know my responsibility to her and the welfare of her life. I enjoy fatherhood and the hardships that come along with it. When I see my daughter achieve and act like a responsible, kind and loving person, I know I did my duty for the human race. For she is my legacy and will continue on teaching her children the values I instilled in her and keep those teachings for the generations after. I'm proud of myself. With that said, if something like this ever happened to her, I would go to jail with a smile on my face knowing of the horror I would inflict on them and their friends bodies. It's truly sad. I hope I never encounter such a situation.

These types will never know. Animals, brought up and taught by other animals who don't care about them or themselves. It's sad because there are many hardworking individuals trying to live right among these lost souls, among these lost values. I feel for them, I really do. I pray for them that they can overcome all the chaos that they live amongst.

It's not about race, it's about education. And if you see where we stand as a nation in that category as a collective whole, this kind of civility shouldn't surprise anyone. It will continue. It will get worse. It will never end.

Welcome to Planet Motherf#$%er...

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: June 26, 2015, 01:18:49 AM »
Video is absolutely horrible and very hard to watch. No values of decency, life or standards.

I see these types all the time; uneducated, poor, angry and entitled. Too stupid to realize that they are the problem yet they think they are above everyone else. I HATE them.

I'm lucky to be blessed with a wonderful daughter and educated enough to know my responsibility to her and the welfare of her life. I enjoy fatherhood and the hardships that come along with it. When I see my daughter achieve and act like a responsible, kind and loving person, I know I did my duty for the human race. For she is my legacy and will continue on teaching her children the values I instilled in her and keep those teachings for the generations after. I'm proud of myself. With that said, if something like this ever happened to her, I would go to jail with a smile on my face knowing of the horror I would inflict on them and their friends bodies. It's truly sad. I hope I never encounter such a situation.

These types will never know. Animals, brought up and taught by other animals who don't care about them and themselves. It's sad because there are some out there trying to live right among these lost souls among lost values. I feel for them, I really do. I pray for them that they can overcome all the chaos that they live amongst.

It's not about race, it's about education and if you see where we stand in that category as a collective whole, this kind of civility shouldn't surprise anyone. It will continue. It will get worse. It will never end.

Welcome to Planet guy...

Because all races are equally educated. Indistinguishable in every category across the board. One people, one love.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #123 on: June 26, 2015, 02:41:50 AM »

Agreed. If he had shot up people like those animals instead of apparently decent pillars of the community in a church I'd think he was a hero instead of a psychotic idiot who should be shot himself.

He was very stupid in his choice of victims - probably because he's a coward and those church goers were very easy targets.

That's the thing though. He probably knew what he was doing would end up with him getting killed one way or another so I don't think it was cowardice that made him do what he did. I think he intentionally wanted to target good black folk in order to disgust the community and trigger a race war. I think Roof felt the only way white folk will become racially "aware", is if their community comes under heavy attack from blacks. Roof probably knew that shooting up some criminal brews wouldn't cause much outrage and notoriety.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: June 26, 2015, 03:14:40 AM »
The white mother apparently fornicated with both white and black men
A