Author Topic: Im lost for words  (Read 17058 times)

herefortheglitter

• Getbig III
Re: Im lost for words
« Reply #75 on: June 24, 2015, 12:39:57 PM »
She's a woman, she doesn't know any better except what you guys tell her. A muzzle would be ideal.

Where is your woman Wiggs?

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #76 on: June 24, 2015, 12:43:14 PM »
C'mon guys, as bad as the video was. The racism isn't' necessary since all decent black folk would be disgusted and embarrassed by this.

Shame Dylan Roof didn't go into a ghetto and shoot up these kind of brews instead. Would have actually done the world a favour.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: June 24, 2015, 12:45:12 PM »
C'mon guys, as bad as the video was. The racism isn't' necessary since all decent black folk would be disgusted and embarrassed by this.

Shame Dylan Roof didn't go into a ghetto and shoot up these kind of brews instead. Would have actually done the world a favour.

One would hope so.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #78 on: June 24, 2015, 12:46:03 PM »

So are you saying that all black people aren't the same?

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #79 on: June 24, 2015, 01:11:19 PM »
I'm at work lildicknick.
so you're in the vast minority is what you're saying?

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #80 on: June 24, 2015, 01:21:03 PM »
 ::)  ::)  ::)

Gee, another " Let's hate blacks " thread.

GetBig ( or Stormfront, depending on the day ) is so predictable lol.

Carry on though because it's obvious ALL black folk are like this ;)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #81 on: June 24, 2015, 01:29:44 PM »
You know what I find funny about you "Kwon".  You live in Europe, Sweden if I'm correct, which has been and is currently being overran with members of "Islam" and you are on this board, cursing Hebrews like you live in the states.  You don't ever come in contact with us and you're on here cheerleading like you're an American as your country is destroyed by sons of Ishmael...aka "Arabs".  LOLOL!  Keep posting pictures of asses Kwon.  That's about all you're good for.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #82 on: June 24, 2015, 01:31:57 PM »
We have these "Freecans" in Sweden too, they (somalians) together with the arabs are guilty of the most gangrapes in this country.

So i have a soft spot for not just the muslims, but also for the hebrews, especially when you see what they do in Europe and US.

I have been in many different countries during my years of advanced age,
I spent some years in Paris few decades ago, and the blacks and arabs were the main problem there as well, as they were in the UK when i visited.

Back in the late 80s / early 90s i hoped so much that what had happened to France and UK would never happen to Sweden, but lo and behold, here we are today in the same situation.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #83 on: June 24, 2015, 01:35:51 PM »
We have these "Freecans" in Sweden too, they (somalians) together with the arabs are guilty of the most gangrapes in this country.

So i have a soft spot not just the muslims, but also for the hebrews, especially when you see what they do in Europe and US.

I spend some years in Paris few decades ago, and the blacks and arabs were the main problem there as well, as they were in the UK when i visited.

Africans aren't Hebrews.  Just like you're not an Irishman or a Russian.  Same color different people. And in our case, different bloodline.  Regardless, I find you absolutely hilarious.  Because if one read some of your posts, they'd believe you lived in the states.  You want to be included and have no one to listen to you yell.  lol. Carry on.

MANGOOS

• Getbig III
« Reply #84 on: June 24, 2015, 01:40:03 PM »
whats the difference wiggs, u are worthless to society anyway... hebrew or african.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: June 24, 2015, 01:41:22 PM »
whats the difference wiggs, u are worthless to society anyway... hebrew or african.

They're all blacks / neeguls regardless of country of origin, swaziland, somalia, niggeria, zimbabwe, south-africa etc

Wiggs country of origin (his ancestors) is probably Burundi or Kongo before they got to US.

Regardless of african country of origin and where they ended up in the end, be it US, UK; France, Sweden etc, they all have this close affinity, making them do irrational and violent things.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #86 on: June 24, 2015, 01:53:19 PM »
These raisin-like creatures never learned morals or proper behavior.

They don't know how to behave in a society, they're still in the jungle.

I have to disagree.

I don't know where these people are coming from
With this inhuman attitude.

As Wild Animals do not Display this kind of Behaviour.
It's insulting to (Animals) describing them People as Animals.

Clearly they are a subhuman Breed.

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #87 on: June 24, 2015, 02:03:21 PM »
At least Wiggs has the balls to post in the thread... Where is littlejig and andreisadummy? Video is disgusting and becoming too common. Sadly it's going to get a whole lot worse before it gets better. And by better I mean white people hanging these animals again.

that was a truly shameful video. But I think the whites in america may perhaps want to sort out their own race's penchant for the random slaughtering of young school children, cinema and church goers etc before they think think about lynching anyone else. just a thought.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: June 24, 2015, 02:17:14 PM »

that was a truly shameful video. But I think the whites in america may perhaps want to sort out their own race's penchant for the random slaughtering of young school children, cinema and church goers etc before they think think about lynching anyone else. just a thought.

One church, one theater, and several schools. Excellent comparison.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #89 on: June 24, 2015, 02:19:48 PM »
I'm just curious what the breaking point is?  When does the shit finally jump off between blacks and whites for real?  When do whites start looking at the world as it is and not how they want it to be?  When do they stand up for themselves, their families, their property, their history, their way of life?  When do they say, "no more"?  When do they fight back?

Understand that I'm not looking forward to that day.  I want no part of any stupid ass race war, but it looks like it's coming.  The Govt and the press are making sure of that.  Race is all they talk about anymorer.  Then you have shit like this video.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: June 24, 2015, 02:23:51 PM »
I'm just curious what the breaking point is?  When does the shit finally jump off between blacks and whites for real?  When do whites start looking at the world as it is and not how they want it to be?  When do they stand up for themselves, their families, their property, their history, their way of life?  When do they say, "no more"?  When do they fight back?

Understand that I'm not looking forward to that day.  I want no part of any stupid ass race war, but it looks like it's coming.  The Govt and the press are making sure of that.  Race is all they talk about anymorer.  Then you have shit like this video.

And it's not like shit like that in the video is a rare occasion either.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: June 25, 2015, 10:28:43 AM »
what do all these TOP SAFEST countries have in common?

let's see if there is an underlying theme here..

http://www.presscave.com/top-safest-countries-in-the-world/

Must be a coincidence...and thats only 10.. so lets go 20...

http://travel.amerikanki.com/most-peaceful-countries-in-the-world/

hmm.... must still be a coincidence....

so now lets go to the most violent regions because surely there must be a common theme thats NOT a coincidence or racist in any way..

ahh.. forget it... damn racist whites and asian people..

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #92 on: June 25, 2015, 10:32:08 AM »
I feel for those in interracial relationships.  It's going to get really ugly...

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: June 25, 2015, 10:34:59 AM »
you can tell the goal is to inflict maximum physical AND psychological damage to both mother and kid. Blatant anti white racism. In the poorest areas, the ethnic war is real.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: June 25, 2015, 10:40:54 AM »

nothing will happen. Whites dont fight back as they re traumatized AND hands tied by nazis acts during world war 2. White people simply die or assimilate to the colored trash that surrounds them. The luckiest ones move/flee or emigrate. As colored people -mexicans, blacks, arabs- breed a tenfold more, its pretty easy to understand the white race is both willingly and mathematically disapearing. We re an endangered race bordering extinction. Many races have disapeared in the past, it's nothing uncommon.
The real question is how muslims who are taking control of europe and africa, probably of whole eurasia, and latinos replacing the white man in north america will deal with chinese, japanese and indians in the upcoming century. A big fight between the strongest remaining races. Races are at peace only because of the economy, but the moment the economy collapses for whatever reason, it will be back in a split second to good ole conservative racism and war for resources/teritory.
White race and christian/atheist beliefs will be remembered as  suicidal by the survivors.

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #95 on: June 25, 2015, 10:43:42 AM »
nothing will happen. Whites dont fight back as they re traumatized AND hands tied by nazis acts during world war 2. White people simply die or assimilate to the colored trash that surrounds them. The luckiest ones move/flee or emigrate.

There won't be any "safe places" to flee or emigrate to in a few decades.

Those cave dwellers and human/ape hybrids are unintelligent, but simply too many, and, as opposed to the educated, white "elite", they stick together. They'll take whole continents by storm.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: June 25, 2015, 11:07:42 AM »
There won't be any "safe places" to flee or emigrate to in a few decades.

except if you re rich.

But yeah, most of the middle and lower white classes are condemened without any doubt.

Those cave dwellers and human/ape hybrids are unintelligent, but simply too many, and, as opposed to the educated, white "elite", they stick together. They'll take whole continents by storm.
The riches of this world orchestrated the wide opening of borders and massive immigration/outsourcing, willingly or not, cynically without a doubt. The riches need pauperized willing to do anything depressed people to work for them at any cost. Flooding their own middle and lower social classes with third worlders is obviously beneficial to them.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: June 25, 2015, 11:12:38 AM »
Wait, this thread got deleted yesterday. What happened?

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: June 25, 2015, 11:18:00 AM »
What else is there to say?  It's typical Getbig xenophobia.  Nothing new.  Many of the "whites" here are very tribal.  It's understandable these days, you're getting attacked from every direction, culturally, economically, psychologically, religiously and socially.  You're being backed into a corner. Like I've told you all many times, the chickens are coming home to roost.

Obviously these little c unts need to feel the power of a Hebrew backhand to do what they did.  But trust Getbig race baiters to take it to another level...Always.  It honestly doesn't bother me one bit with the comments. 

Here's the deal from the moderate middle that I often occupy.
When people like me see elected officials side with violent offenders of police, they lose my vote.

In plain talk, I'm more likely to vote republican/conservative next election.
For me, it's not a racial, black vs white thing, it's a simple matter of supporting law and order.

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
« Reply #99 on: June 25, 2015, 02:39:03 PM »

Agreed. If he had shot up people like those animals instead of apparently decent pillars of the community in a church I'd think he was a hero instead of a psychotic idiot who should be shot himself.

He was very stupid in his choice of victims - probably because he's a coward and those church goers were very easy targets.
A