Author Topic: NABBA 2nd place miss physique  (Read 22496 times)

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: NABBA 2nd place miss physique
« Reply #100 on: June 29, 2015, 05:11:48 PM »

Bwahahahaha !!

What a world we live in :D

Bizarro world!

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #101 on: June 29, 2015, 05:32:44 PM »

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #102 on: June 29, 2015, 07:02:50 PM »
What makes you think that?  ;) :D

I'm so confused in that pic it looks kike there could be breast? The glute and stretch marks look like classical women stretch marks

It it possible that this could be a true hermaphrodite? Really some body parts are no doubt men while others could be women 

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #103 on: June 29, 2015, 07:05:31 PM »
I'm so confused in that pic it looks kike there could be breast? The glute and stretch marks look like classical women stretch marks

It it possible that this could be a true hermaphrodite? Really some body parts are no doubt men while others could be women 

I've been wondering that myself. Obviously this person is passing as a female and is allowed to compete with other females ... but, lord god, if that don't look EXACTLY like a man. :/

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: June 30, 2015, 01:28:45 AM »
This thread is silly. This person is CLEARLY a man. You can't tell me any different. Seriously, why are we still debating this ?

Tim disagrees. Something about extensions and saline.

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #105 on: June 30, 2015, 02:22:24 AM »
I've been wondering that myself. Obviously this person is passing as a female and is allowed to compete with other females ... but, lord god, if that don't look EXACTLY like a man. :/

the point that I have been trying to make is that pretty much all female bodybuilder who compete at that level, and therefore have taken massive amounts of testosterone and gh for a decade or more, would look that manly but for the implants, wigs and makeup. but others here disagree.

One thing she has that most top female bodybuilders don't is a full face.  No sunken cheeks like so many.

drmarkp

• Getbig III
« Reply #106 on: June 30, 2015, 06:14:03 AM »
the point that I have been trying to make is that pretty much all female bodybuilder who compete at that level, and therefore have taken massive amounts of testosterone and gh for a decade or more, would look that manly but for the implants, wigs and makeup. but others here disagree.

One thing she has that most top female bodybuilders don't is a full face.  No sunken cheeks like so many.

If it comes to this, female bodybuilding should go away then - good riddance..

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #107 on: June 30, 2015, 06:59:35 AM »

One thing she has that most top female bodybuilders don't is a full face.  No sunken cheeks like so many.

I agree completely but this one genetically has more masculine features than the others that's the difference.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: June 30, 2015, 08:33:37 AM »

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “No no. Down here, Louie.”
« Reply #109 on: June 30, 2015, 09:11:25 AM »
What makes you think that?  ;) :D

Hahaha holy fuck. Should fucking be euthanized

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: July 01, 2015, 12:15:39 AM »
Lots of people here obviously haven't seen a pro female up close without makeup.

2001 video shows a girl on male hormones.

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #111 on: July 01, 2015, 12:25:02 AM »
Lots of people here obviously haven't seen a pro female up close without makeup.

All the makeup in the world couldn't and wouldn't make this guy look like a chick. Unless I am misreading your post here, you have got to be kiddin me. And I HAVE seem MANY a female bodybuilder without makeup on ... they don't look like this.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #112 on: July 01, 2015, 04:59:50 AM »

I have and she was a ms Olympia top 8 in 90's and despite having tree trunk legs,no tits,and a rather raspy voice ,she had a 'cute'female face even show time ,everything else was male hormonized..

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #113 on: July 01, 2015, 05:02:16 AM »

How much extra does the session cost without makeup?

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: July 01, 2015, 07:05:15 AM »